- Text Size +

Amanda breathed deep, as Irene reached towards the dildo containing Chris. His fists were thundering on the walls, but it wasnt budging. Irene brought the toy over, leaving its counterpart pooled beneath her on the bed. Irene licked along its length with her tongue, then traced it down between Amanda's breasts, over her pubis, and between her thighs.

'Ooh, you are wet. This will be fun!' Irene teased between long breaths. She squeezed the toy firmly, feeling its occupant trapped between her fingers. It felt nice to have the little man struggling in her grip. She lithely rubbed its length along Amanda's pussy. With every swift pass she traced it further down her perineum, closer and closer to her tight ass. Irene reached under her friend, who was now sprawled back on the bed, and squeezed her asscheek.

Amanda gasped. She knew she wanted to feel her little pet inside her ass, and Irene seemed keen to indulge her. Amanda rolled onto her hands and knees. Irene took the little toy and began lubricating it from the small bottle on the nightstand table, rubbing up and down its length to make sure it had an even coating. She then brought it towards Amanda's asshole, facing the tip and Chris's head towards it.

'Hope you enjoy being my friend's little ass toy.' she playfully teased. The toy shook intensly as its occupant struggled within. Amanda could feel it against her asshole, as Irene applied slow pressure. She felt herself expanding, and the dildo sliding inwards, engulfed by the tight pink rim of flesh. It continued slowly in, until Amanda could feel Irene's finger tips pressed to her asshole. It was wonderful. She imagined the little man struggling as he was swallowed by her ass. She felt him struggling inside, good little vibrator that he was. Irene began to slowly pull and push. The gentle suction as he entered and retreated, all the while struggling insider her warm ass was heavenly. Irene's other hand dropped to her pussy and began rubbing Amanda's clit in quick circles.

'Aaah, god, ahh, that feels...' Amanda tried to find words of encouragement for her friend. Anything to make her use the human fuck-toy harder and faster. She began to climax at the thought of the little man in her rectum, struggling to no avail. She felt powerful, she felt primal, and she began to orgasm.

Irene watched her friend tremble in pleasure. Her ass jiggled tantalizingly in full view, so Irene leant forward and bit down hard on Amanda's soft cheek. It was met with another sexual gasp, as Amanda lurched forwards and lay flat on the bed, ass still in the air. Irene removed the toy slowly and lay it on a napkin, next to the plate of strawberries. She then took one of the small fruits and brought it to her mouth. She nudged Amanda to roll over, before slipping on top of her friend and pressing their lips together. Irene rolled the berry along her tongue, forwards, and slid it into her friend's mouth.

Amanda bit down on the berry and sighed, passing the fruit along the roof of her mouth, and down with a swallow. It tasted wonderful.

'Mmm, that was, so, amazing' her breathy response matching Irene's from minutes ago. 'But I was hoping to try devouring something a little more, lively.' she said, eyeing the toy that just exited her ass and lay on the table. Irene smiled wide, clearly happy to comply with her request. Amanda watched Irene wrap the dildo in the napkin, and begin to unscrew the bottom. And as it came off, exposing its little prisoner, she took another strawberry, dipped it in cream, and pressed it down inside on top of him. Amanda licked her lips, her saliva glimmering over her coat of lip gloss.

'Well little guy, you did a great job vibrating in my ass. But now I was hoping you would vibrate down my throat. My belly is so excited to meet you.'

Irene then brought over the toy to Amanda's open maw. Upending it, the strawberry and cream slid out, with Chris's form barely visible in the silky mixture. Irene tossed it aside, looking into her friend's open mouth as Amanda tossed the strawberry and the diminuitive man around her mouth. Her lips were coated with cream, as was her tongue and teeth, the whole mixture oozing with saliva. Amanda then tilted her head back, and grabbed Irene's hand. She brought it to rest mid neck, and without closing her mouth, forcefully swallowed. Irene watched the contents go down her friend's throat, a distinct soft lump that slid under her fingers. She traced it down to Amanda's clavicle, and felt it dissapear.

Amanda lounged towards the head of the bed, hand resting gently on her stomach. It gurgled with delight, and she burped cutely.

'Mmm, delicious. He went down so well. It feels amazing to know he is going to end up just like the strawberry... so, are you saving yours?'

Irene turned towards the table, and then towards Amanda, smiling.

'He hasn't even been up my ass yet, and I'm not sure he if I want him to be in the toy yet.'

Irene giggled delightedly. Amanda matched her grin.

'What a lucky guy.' Amanda slyly offered, 'I hope enjoys his next trip inside you'

'He better,' Irene replied, 'because I don't think he'll come back out for a long time after he does.'

The End.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to comment, review, and request.

-Xxana