- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer:      No characters are used from the Butterfly Effect movies, only their concept of reversing time, such that the instigator remembers all timelines.

 

Every school day at lunch, Delbert quickly ate his sandwiches, so that he could enjoy the dessert treat that was always included in his lunch box. There were vanilla slices, cream buns, apricot Danishes and many other delightful sugary extras.

One day, his science teacher Miss Stone came over and sat beside him.

“When I announce play time, after the other students have finished eating, I’d like you to come and see me in the classroom,” she said.

He obeyed her, and in the classroom, she knelt down in front of him.

“You like your dessert treats, don’t you?” she said.

“Yes, Miss Stone.”

“The only thing is that you always come into afternoon class with traces of sticky cream on your cheeks. You’ve got some on you today, but don’t worry. I’m going to lick it off.”

She leaned forward and steadied his shoulders with her hands. Then he felt her tongue sliding over his cheek.

“There, doesn’t that feel cleaner?” she asked.

“Yes, Miss Stone.”

That wasn’t all that it felt. His cheek was still wet from the moisture of her tongue, but even more significantly he could still feel the touch of her tongue in his mind. He had found it surprisingly enjoyable.

“Good, well I’d like you to come and see me in here at this time every day, but try eating more carefully first. I’ll lick your cheeks each day, and see if I can still taste cream on them. If you’re sticky, I can lick you clean again, but if you’ve improved by the end of term, there’ll be a surprise for you.”

Delbert enjoyed the licking, and did his best to be clean for her each time.

On the last day of term, she led him into a secret forest and showed him a portal into a giant school garden, where lots of giant girls were enjoying a fair.

“I came from here when I was 18,” she said, “I did a two year diploma of teaching in your land and then just started teaching at your school. I’ll be 21 in a few months. Before I’d done my diploma, I had already invented a shrinking formula, so that I could come to your world. For the first 18 years of my life, I used to be a giant.”

“Wow!” said Delbert.

“Today’s the day of the girls school fair, and here’s Miss Booth coming over now.  I told her what I was going to do, and she’s still my friend.”

 

They let Miss Booth see them.

“Hello Harriet,” said Miss Booth, “I bought the treat for your little student boy, just as we planned.”

To his surprise, Miss Booth lowered a plastic plate with a giant sized stick of candy on it.

“This should last you all summer holidays,” said Miss Stone, “I said you’d have a surprise.”

“Thank you both very much!” said Delbert, and took a bite, “It’s nice!”

“I’ll see you two later, if I get a chance,” said Miss Booth and returned to the giant girls to keep an eye on them in the playground.

“I don’t like candy, but I really enjoyed the taste of you, when I was licking your cheeks,” said Miss Stone, “If you’d found my homeland when I was in year 12 here at the age of 17, I’d even have swallowed you!”