- Text Size +
As I awoke I found myself laying alone in a empty bedroom. I looked out the window to see waves crashing onto the beach. I jumped down from the bed and crawled up the line coming off the drapes and pulled myself up onto the window sill. As I walked along the window ledge looking at the strolling beach I started to remember how I got here. It seemed more like story that last evening finally waking up and being able to see again. Laying next to a gigantic Kacie.

That night was magical. I clambered up onto there chest and starting rubbing her nipples I had to stretch my arms across both of her breasts. I was just barely able to reach them. I slowly massaged them as she slept. The more I massaged the more reaction I saw from the sleeping Kacie. Still in entranced in her sleep her fingers shot down into her boxers. I could see her fingering herself madly to release the sexual tension I was providing. I could also smell her cum as it filled the air around her. As she started to buck slightly I was thrown off her chest . I slid down towards pajamas which where tented open because of her arm. I tried to stop my momentum but it was much to strong. As luck would have it I stopped right on top of Kacie’s pussy. The moment I stopped rolling I heard squish like noise. It tried to sit up or roll but I couldn’t seem to move. I was held like glue and looked up to see the sleeping Kacie’s finger shoved into my chest. It felt like Mike Tyson and Oscar de la hoya teamed up and punched me at the same time square in the chest while at the same time punching me equally as hard square on the ball sack. I wanted to cry out in pain but her finger shoved me into pussy. If I could have taken a picture of me I would have because I sure looked funny. I had both feet sticking out of her pussy with my head sticking out along with one hand. As her finger started rising up I breathed a sight of relief thinking this was over but then I saw it descend back down. Her finger slammed into my chest with double the force of the last hit. I was shoved now fully into Kacie. I tried to move but my face was shoved to the area just in front of my dick. I am lucky I am a very flexible person or I would have been under even more pain then I already was. As her finger left I prayed that this would be it but I was still wrong as it re entered. The next 5 minute are kind of daze as all I can remember is Kacie’s finger jabbing in the stomach harder and harder over and over again. I always dreamed about having sex with her but not quite like this. Finally she orgasmed and rolled over.

The rest of the night I fought my way out of her pussy. I tried hard to move without turning her on enough where she would want to masturbate some more. The process was very slow going but as 7am rolled around I had climbed out of her boxer shorts. I looked at the still slumbering giant as I walked up onto her chest.

“Huh, oh hi Jake. JAKE! What happened to you. Your all [sniffs air] stinky!”

“Oh I don’t know! I woke up in bed with you and then I was going to wake you up to thank you and I shoved into you!”

“Oh, Did I hurt you?” [in a concerned voice]

"I didn’t feel a thing my chest is always this deep shade of blue
and I always walk like i am saddle sore after sex I am just going to walk over to your nightstand now would you mind pulling drawe open for a moment then closing it up once i am inside"

"sure but why?"

"Oh just do it please for me"

"well alright

"AWWWWW FUCK god damn it WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH Holy fuck what is that girl eating damn breathe, breathe, breathe. Fuck" Jake walks up to first object he sees kicks it.


"Fuck again you damn camera that’s it I am gonna kick your ass"

[A few punches and kicks later]


"You won this match but when I grow a little right out window. Your lucky I cant lift you!!"

"Okay Kacie open the drawer!!"

"Kacie?, Come on it smells your like your perfume in here."

"so you don’t like my perfume!!!"

"No I mean...."

"I see how it is. YOU can just stay in there until you learn ot like it!!!"

"Come on that dildo gives me the creeps"

"Well its more of a man then you are"


"well you let me jab you in chest see how badly it hurts"

"alright just a second!!"

Quickly scoops you up and drops you onto her chest

"Okay go at it!! I will even give you two punches"

"Well I didn’t mean...."

"go at it! Hurt me Mr. big man

"Hurry up!!"

"I’m done"

"oh"

"well i guess I am more of a man then you are then!!"

"Why cant all men look like you! Id be gay any day of the week!"

"OH so you think I look like a man now"

"Doh!"

"Where are you going?"

"To find Tawnee! I am gonna have her kill me before you do!"

Kacie’s fingers wrap around me and she holds me tightly as she drifts back to sleep. Luckily as she slept her grip started to release. Now if I was smart I would have just stayed with Kacie but you know me. Thinking is not exactly my strong suit. So I started walking down the length of Kacie’s body and then I sat down on the corner of the bed. Since Kacie slept in a room with Tawnee I was very careful not to stray anywhere near her. I always made sure to be on the opposite side of the bed. About an hour passed when I heard Kacie’s other roommate Al started to wake up. Watching these gigantic girls wake up always has amazed me. Can you picture the statue of liberty moving and not only moving but moving as well as Barry Sanders? As Al walked over to the fridge in corner she poured herself some juice. I caught her continually eying me. If she was going to pick me up I don’t know why she is trying to be so secretive about it. Just as Al comes and sits down beside me the door to there room is shoved open.

“Hey girls! And Al. I am leaving in a few hours so I just wanted to see what you are all up too!”

“Hi Colleen, Don’t you knock? Its rude just to barge in like that.”

“Whatever man hurter”

“I didn’t hurt him!”

“You did too Man hurter!”

Colleen then throws her backpack towards Al but she knocks it down to the side. AL then runs at Colleen and spears her into the hallway. They trade blows back and forth. It was then when I started laughing at the antics of those two all over little old me. It was then when I saw Kim walk into the room. She walked coldly towards me.

“Hey Dana right?”

She merely kept walking not taking her eyes off of me. I started running towards Kacie’s head to wake up her up. But Dana stretched out her arm and just grabbed me. I kept trying to run forward with legs as she lifted me up into the air.

“Hello Little man! I told you there would come a time for a punishment.”

“So your going to do it now? Well then just do it”

“Oh you don’t understand! I told you before you were coming home with me. I start a new school and I want a little man to showcase to everyone so I can get in with the popular girls. You are just the little man to do it for me too. Oh yes My little Jake I am your Raper! I am the one who stole your virginity, your dignity, your everything. Now its time I steal you. I steal you from your home, your family, the girls here.”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, no second rate hooker is going to steal me and what’s this virgin shit your talking about?”

“Oh like you could laid? You own bed wont even let you lay in it let alone a girl letting you lay her.”

“You did not just say that!”“What are you going to do about huh? You going to punch me? You going to hurt me? You going to tell on me. Well no one will hear you scream. Your mine until the day you die!” Dana then closed her fist around me and walked out the door. However the moment she stepped out Colleen and AL saw me squirming in her hand. They stared at each other then back at her. Dana then darts down the hallway and the two girls give pursuit. Dana runs through the cafeteria knocking over a few food carts to slow down any pursuit. Dana then pushes the heavy metal main doors open and runs towards the parking lot. As she runs I keep looking back for Colleen and AL but I don’t see them. I can now hear the clack, clack, clack of her heels on the parking lot surface. I then hear us stop suddenly. My body is jerked forward in her grip.

“we don’t have a lot of time. You got the cash?”

“yep”

“75 big ones now give me the man.”

The two made the exchange and Dana jumped in her red convertible corvette and streaked off. Before I could see the girls face I was shoved into her back pocked head first so I could not make a peep. Moments later I heard footsteps and then Colleen and Al.

“Hey girls whats up”

“What are you doing here?” [both say breathlessly in unison]

“Well I saw Dana coming out to her car on the way back from my walk and I was going to tell her goodbye but she pushed me over and jumped in her car and sped off.”

“She stole Jake! that’s why she pushed you over!”

“She what! that’s horrible! Does Kacie know? She is going to be heart broken. She is in love with that little guy.”

“Yeah I know what you mean. I feel kind of bad now. I was thinking about stealing him for myself and when I saw Dana running out the room and Kacie still sleeping I thought about how much she cares for him”

“Yeah me too” says Al.

“Hey I know. You still got the ring right Colleen?”

I couldn’t hear a damn thing from inside this girls back pocket. I fought and screamed and yelled but she shoved me in so my face was facing her ass cheek so there is no way for me to be heard or hear anything. The more I fought. The more I felt her lean up against things. I quickly learned to stay quiet.

“Give me the ring. I will give it to Kacie when I see her that way she can remember the little guy in some way.”

“Hey that’s a great idea! Here you go.”

“If I don’t see you girls before I go have a good trip home and take care.”

I could then feel the host start to walk rather quickly and it soon turned into a mild jog. I could hear the pound, pound, pound of heavy footfalls like someone speeding up stairs. Then a door open and slam shut. I was quickly plucked out of the pocket but then thrown into what I found a little later was a jewelry box.

“Are you all packed?”

“Yeah I am I just have to put this Jewlery box somewhere and we can drive to the airport.”

“Are you excited to go home for a few months?”

“Yeah it should be fun to sleep in my own bed.”

I felt me and the box drop into something and then shake continually from side to side for what seemed like ever and ever. Followed much later but a heavy slam from above and then the starting of a car. From the way whatever I was packed in slide around I figured that I must have been a trunk. I started to cry as I realized Dana sold me to some random school girl. I mean how could she ever do that to me. If only the girls hadn’t talked so much about me and displayed me so freely walking about the hallway when they were holding me. Maybe I, well it doesn’t matter now. Many, many hours passed by and all I could do was sit in that box and wait to be let out. I have never felt so useless and trivial then I did then. I will save you the boring descriptions and stories of how I kept from going insane to when the box was opened up.

I could hear someone outside lifting the box up. I was thrown about from side to the other. I then saw a bright flash of light. Well the room was dimly lit but after being a pitch black room for hours on end any light is blinding. I looked up only to see Abby and Kacie looking down on me!

“ABBY, Kacie!! I am so happy to see you!!!”

“Oh I never mentioned that we have a sister did I. I am one of three. Now I know you know Kacie but I don’t think you have met my other sister Kristina.”

“You mean identical triplets. OH boy, Well as nice as it is to meet you can I go and see Kacie now. I am sure she wants to see me.”

“Oh that’s beauty of this whole thing. Kacie doesn’t know you’re here. Your mine to do whatever I want with. I am tired of seeing Kacie get all men big or small. She already has little alec and she is certainly not going to get you. New house rules your owned by me and my favorite sister Kristina.”

“You can’t do this! Its just wrong! Let me oh you can shut the fuck up little guy. Your ours now. I wouldn’t be putting together any plans of escape either because have met you Kacie’s little baby Jackie!!”“She has a child?”

“No it’s a cat. She is such a good mouser. You should see her stock of mice.”

“Oh an did I mention this little ring you want so badly is now mine.”

“Ring? What ring?”

“I will explain it to you Kristina. Lets go get some coffee with our little man.”

[Kristina lowers her face down the little man] Welcome to Hawaii!!!”

Kristina then grabs me and shoves me into her bra as the two leave.

“Well that just about catches you all up to where I am now. Welcome to Kristina’s bed room. Its more like a fortress. I am surrounded by those little guard walls that you put in front of staircases so that little kids can get away and well Kristina has found the beauty of the ring and has made me doll sized so I fit in the doll house in the corner of her room. It looks to be the size of a real house. But I don’t plan on living like this. If I have to I will get to Kacie. Oh but no need to worry I wont leave you guys out at all. Just stay tuned but for now. Until I plan out my strategy. This is my life.