- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Something I worked on a while ago, decided I might as well put the finishing touches on the chapter and share it. Let me know what you think!

 

 

 

A cool autumn breeze greets Ethan as he enters the parking lot and begins the journey to his car. After a long day of work, he's looking forward to going home and relaxing with Allyson, his girlfriend of several months.

 

Nearly reaching his car, his phone vibrates in his pocket, signifying a new message has been received. Ethan reaches into his pocket and slips his phone out upon reaching his vehicle before opening the door and seating himself inside.

 

Expecting the message to be from Allyson, he wonders what it might read. He's sure she probably just wants to check in with him and ask what time he'll be getting home, or perhaps what he'd like to do for supper this evening.

 

Instead, Ethan is disappointed to see that the message isn't from Allyson at all, but rather from Miranda, his ex-girlfriend. He rolls his eyes as he reads the text. “Come over, now :) ”

 

“Yep, why in the hell would I do that?” Ethan says to himself, shaking his head in disbelief as he closes his car door and fires up his vehicle. Though the two had split up many months ago, Miranda refuses to leave Ethan alone, much to the dismay of Allyson. She knows Miranda is still going out of her way to get Ethan to take her back, and so she is always going through Ethan's phone, checking his messages and emails to make sure he isn't reciprocating any of her attempts of contact.

 

Things weren't exactly working out between Ethan and Miranda. When he met Allyson, he decided it was finally time to break things off so the two could go their separate ways. He didn't cheat on Miranda with Allyson or anything like that, but still, Miranda didn't take it well, and essentially refused to just let him go.

 

Ethan's phone buzzes again as he leaves the parking lot. Another message from Miranda. “There's something here you need to see.” Ethan briefly considers replying, telling her to leave him alone, but he knows that would probably lead to more trouble and that it's best to simply ignore her completely.

 

After a few moments of driving, his phone buzzes once more. Refusing to be ignored, Miranda persists and sends another text. “Allyson is here, we need to talk.” Ethan can't help but laugh. He knows there's no way that could be true, and that Miranda is trying everything she can to get Ethan to come see her.

 

Further down the road, his phone alerts him to another message. “Don't believe me? :( Here...” Seconds later he receives an image. He enlarges it, and is shocked as a picture of Allyson's car parked outside of Miranda's house appears on his screen.

 

He turns his vehicle around and reluctantly begins the drive to his ex's home.

 

 

 

 

 

In less than twenty minutes, Ethan arrives at Miranda's house. Sure enough, Allyson's car is still in the driveway. He parks his own car behind it and exits his vehicle. Nervously, he walks up to the front door and knocks three times.

 

Ethan's heart and mind is racing, anxiety pumping through him, leaving him unprepared as the door swings upon, revealing Miranda. She stands before him dressed in a red T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans. “Ethan! I knew you'd make it!” she exclaims excitedly. Ethan gazes upon her gorgeous face, trying awkwardly to avoid contact with her beautiful green eyes. The autumn breeze gently blows through her long black hair as the two stand in the doorway. “Come in, it's chilly out there!”

 

Reluctantly, Ethan complies and steps into the house, pulling the door shut behind him. “I'm really glad you could make it, Ethan. It's so good to see you again” says Miranda with a bright smile. Ethan simply stands there, feeling so awkward in the situation and so unsure of what, if anything, to say to her.

 

He finds himself gazing downwards towards Miranda's feet, where they rest atop a pair of black flip flops. It's rather cold to still be wearing such footwear this time of year, she must be doing this just to show them off in an effort to entice him. They're flawless, he thinks to himself. He gazes down longingly at the soft, pale skin. The nails of her perfectly shaped toes are painted in a dark purple polish. They look so soft and inviting, he finds himself wanting to touch them.

 

Miranda giggles, noticing where Ethan's attention has fallen to. She knew exposing her beautiful feet to him would be all it would take to capture his undivided attention. She wiggles her toes, slowly and seductively in her sandals and watches the look of desire forming on Ethan's face.

 

Ethan becomes frustrated with himself and his foot fetish as he unwillingly begins to grow aroused. Miranda gasps, pretending to be surprised. “Ethan! Are you staring at my feeeeeeeeeeet?” she asks teasingly before laughing.

 

Embarrassed, Ethan's face turns bright red as he snaps his attention back to meet Miranda's gaze. She looks back at him, grinning widely, amused by how flustered he's getting. “No! No... I...”

 

“They've missed you, you know” Miranda says as she looks down at her feet and continues wriggling them in her flip flops. “Have you missed them too?”

 

Ethan says nothing, his face still bright red from embarrassment. “Do you like the pictures I've been sending you? You never send anything back to me, are you trying to hurt my feelings?” Miranda pouts, feigning sadness. She had been continually sending Ethan pictures of her feet, attempting to use his fetish against him. It made Allyson furious, and she always made sure the images were swiftly deleted.

 

Miranda watches as Ethan's gaze returns to her feet. She continues to entice him by playing with her toes, making them dance atop her flip flops. “Why don't you get down there and kiss them?” she asks with a smile. She slips her right foot out of its sandal and slowly rubs it back and forth along the top of her left foot. Ethan's excitement grows further, much to his shame. He wishes he had superior control over his fetish. “Come on, just like you used to! I won't tell anyone!”

 

“Look...I... I don't have time for this!” Ethan yells, frustrated. “Where's Allyson? What is she doing here?”

 

“Well, you're no fun” Miranda says, frowning as she slips her bare foot back into the flip flop.

 

“Where is she?” Ethan asks again, crossing his arms.

 

“Fine, she's upstairs. Follow me.”

 

Miranda leads Ethan upstairs and into her bedroom. “Is this some kind of trick?! What do you think you're trying to do here? Where the hell is Allyson?!”

 

Miranda laughs, amused by his behavior. “She's in here.”

 

“Where?”

 

“Right over there, see?” Miranda points to a bench on the opposite side of the room. On the bench sits an empty glass case, like a fish tank without water. But it's not completely empty, there's a tiny object inside it that Ethan's eyes can't quite make out from this distance away.

 

“What the hell are you talking about?”

 

“Go on, get a closer look.”

 

Ethan approaches the bench and kneels down in front of the fish tank. He brings his face to the glass and his jaw drops open in horror as he realizes the small object inside is actually his girlfriend, somehow scaled down to less than three inches tall. Her tiny body lays sprawled out on the glass floor, apparently unconscious, but he can see that she's breathing.

 

“Isn't she cute like this?” asks Miranda, causing Ethan to turn and face her, bewildered.

 

“What the hell have you done?!” Ethan yells, rising to his feet in anger.

 

“Miranda smiles. I shrunk her.”

 

“Shrunk her?!”

 

“She was in the way of you and I being together. It was the only way, so I shrunk her.”

 

“You... you... you're fucking insane! You can't-”

 

“You're going to come back to me now. I know you like her...” begins Miranda, gesturing to the tiny woman inside the glass tank. “So I'm willing to let you keep her. She can be like our little pet! Just don't make me jealous by spending too much time playing with her.”

 

“Our pet?!

 

“She's ours now. Ours to feed, to take care of, to play with... isn't this going to be so much fun?!

 

“You've fucking lost it!” Ethan reaches a hand towards the lidless enclosure, considering reaching in and extracting his now-tiny girlfriend, but quickly decides against it out of fear of accidentally hurting her fragile form if he were to take her into his grasp. “I'm calling the cops!” Ethan pulls his phone out of his pocket. “Whatever you did to her, reverse it right now”

 

“Ethan... is this really what you want?” Miranda softly taps a sandal-clad foot against the carpet repeatedly, visibly upset with how Ethan is reacting to her surprise for him.

 

“You'd better have her back to normal before they get here!”

 

“Well, I tried to reason with you, Ethan. You can't say I didn't.” Miranda pulls a strange device out of her pocket and presses a button on it before Ethan can make the call. A bright flash of white light fills the room and when it dissipates, Ethan has seemingly vanished.  

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear your thoughts on the chapter!