[Reviews - 27] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

When a big time pharmaceutical company loses it's latest drug, an unsuspecting city will pay the price. Follow those who attempt to stop the spread of the drug and those who choose to use it for personal benefit. By the end of it all, someone is goin' down.

*** This story is officially on hold. ***


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Body Exploration, Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No
Word count: 26647 Read: 86417
Published: September 20 2014 Updated: August 08 2015
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Heist by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1001 words)
Hello everybody! This is my new story 'Goin' Down'. I was starting to get a little burnt out on 'Fleeting Love' so in the meantime I'll be writing this. This story is mainly for fun, I make no promises on updating it on a regular basis. I really wanted to experiment with a new genre and this is the product. The first few chapters are mainly going to be set up. After that, it'll start heating up. In the beginning, please leave a review telling me what you think and if you'd like to see more. I don't wanna write a story no one enjoys. Anyways, please enjoy chapter one of Goin' Down! Also, thanks to Carycomic for helping me with the title of this story. Go check him out!

2. Investigation Begins by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1528 words)
This time we meet one of three main characters. Please leave a review so I know if you guys are interested or not and enjoy!

3. Lonely Boy by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (925 words)
Time to meet another main character! Please leave a review telling me what you think and enjoy! It should only be a couple more chapters before we get to the action of the story.

4. The Candy Man by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1410 words)
Sorry for the wait guys. Been really busy, but the good news is I've gotten my creative juices back. So expect more updates soon! Time to meet the Candy Man!

5. Best Laid Plans... by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1753 words)
Hey guys! Sorry about the long wait. I am currently sick and have trouble working up the motivation to do anything besides lay around. I should be better in a couple days though. I originally wanted this chapter to be much longer, but didn't want to keep you waiting too long. Also wanted to let you know I'm still alive haha. So here it is! The action starts up in this chapter. Next time we'll meet the third main character. Please enjoy!

6. Gumshoe by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2192 words)
Time to meet our third main character!

7. Problems for Everyone by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2232 words)
There's not a lot of action in this chapter. It does have necessary plot information though. The next one should make up for it. Please enjoy and leave a review! Your reviews keep me writing.

8. The Devil You Know by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2283 words)
Originally, this chapter was meant to be longer. I decided I wanted to put out another chapter as quickly as possible. In this chapter, we found out a little about one of the main characters past and another continues down a dangerous road. Hope you enjoy. Please leave a constructive review! I really appreciate it.

9. Busted! by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2162 words)
I'm finally back to this story. In this chapter, Max finds himself in a compromising position. Please enjoy and leave a constructive review! They keep me writing.

10. Downs and Ups by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2753 words)
Hello everybody! I apologize for the long wait. Things have been hectic lately. In this chapter, Max has a rough morning and Weston solves one case while digging deeper into another. This chapter is mainly plot stuff, but the next should have some action. Hope you enjoy!

11. An Agreement Between Friends by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3138 words)
Woo! I'm finally back! It's been awhile. Apologies for the long wait. I fell out of the writing groove for a bit, but I'm back in it now. Also, every time I sat down to write this chapter something came up. Very annoying. As payment this chapter is a tad on the long side. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get to the action or it would've been too long. I really wanted to get this out as soon as possible. Important things do happen though! Next chapter will start off with action. Hopefully this will keep you satiated until then. Please enjoy and leave a constructive review!

12. Football by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3492 words)
Hello, everybody! It's been awhile. This chapter took A LOT longer to write than I would've liked. I've been very busy with life and will be for another couple weeks. I will put in as much writing time as I can though. Your patience is appreciated. Now, without further ado, here's chapter 12! Please leave a constructive review!

13. Warnings by The Shrunken Scholar [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1778 words)
Hello, everybody! After quite awhile, here's the next chapter of Goin' Down. My other story is very close to being finished and when it's done, my full attention will be on this story. Please leave a review and hope you enjoy!