[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A man is shrunken down by his girlfriend for cheating, and now he will find redemption between her butt cheeks.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Entrapment, Humiliation, Odor, Slave Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 4176 Read: 24393
Published: September 14 2014 Updated: September 15 2014

1. A New Life by AllCool23 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (2724 words)

This story is my third that I'm posting on Giantessworld. Unlike my other two, this will completely focus on one specific area, namely the butt. Some things accossiated with it will come up, so you have been warned.

2. Theories and Previews by AllCool23 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1452 words)

This chapter is short because I want to get most of his living conditions of the way so that I can get to finally introduce newer characters and the overall story. Most of what happens is speculation from the guys part (who will soon be named).