- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This story is my third entry in the Voreverse series, and is set after The Party and before Not-So-Happy Meals. You don't have to have read either of those stories to understand this one, but I would recommend that you have read The Party first.

1. Sex and Food

Lara came to her senses, trying to assess what was going on. Where am I? she thought. Glancing around, she realized she was in a soft, almost mushy substance. It was bright and loud all around her, and she sat up to see giant pasta shells covered in yellow cheese sauce. Then she realized where she was: sitting atop mashed potatoes on a food platter.

            A giantess before the platter, as beautiful as she was enormous. Jeez, Lara thought. I must be half-an-inch tall! The giantess picked up her plastic fork and licked her lips as the utensil came towards her. Lara raised up her hands and screamed, but was scooped up before she could do anything else.

            Before she knew it, she was accelerating up toward the girl’s gigantic, open mouth. “No!” was all that she managed to cry out before she was engulfed and swallowed into the darkness. It seemed like an awfully long time before she and the mashed potatoes splashed into the sloshing contents of the stomach. There was some of the pasta, some beans, and bread in a pool of milk mixed with digestive fluids. It smelled horrible in here.

            Lara could do nothing but try and scream as she was tossed to and fro with the food as the stomach walls churned it all around. Eventually she lost the will to fight it. The last thing she heard before she slipped beneath the surface was a loud, tummy gurgle.

 

The night before…

It was the moment Alexis had been waiting for all evening. She locked the door to her apartment and turned back around. Her boyfriend, Zack, smiled. They were two teenagers, in love, and had a night to themselves.

            Lexi giggled as she stripped off her top and kicked off her short shorts and walked up to Zack in only her underwear. She could feel his erection as she embraced him and unzipped his pants. She helped him out of his shirt as they kissed and she felt his hands reaching around behind her to take off her bra, which she flung away.

            She pushed off from him and ran her bedroom. Zack followed, seeing his beautiful, blond, slender girlfriend topless and illuminated by the moonlight. She stripped off her panties and threw them at him as she climbed into the bed and spread her legs.

            Zack grinned and took off his underwear before joining Lexi naked in bed. “You ready for this?” he asked.

            “Bring it,” she said, her excitement mounting.

            Zack went in and Lexi arched her back, moaning in pleasure. The two rolled over and over on top of each other before Lexi finally pinned Zack down and rode him down into the mattress. “Harder, harder!” he cried.

            “Yes, yes,” Lexi moaned, grinding into him with all her might. Then she climaxed.

 

The next day at noon

The Rays were a small, exclusive club, if anyone could actually call them that. They met in an empty science classroom during lunch every Monday, but also hung out after school almost every day and weekend, helping each other out with more than just homework. From their official logo and extracurricular projects, they appeared to be a marine conservation club with a focus on rays.

            But their main focus of conservation was not for the ocean, and they dealt with a different kinds of rays.

            Tommy walked in to join the meeting, which consisted of Bobby, who had once been known as Other Bobby, Bobby’s girlfriend Francine, and Simon, a computer geek and a good friend of Tommy’s, the best friend he’d had in the two months since his other friends were eaten alive.

            He shut the door behind him and turned to face the group.

            “Any new information on the shrink ray?” he asked.

            “None since it disappeared along with Professor Henderson two months ago,” Bobby replied. After the party incident, he had taken the device to a trusted colleague for further study. But then Henderson and his research had vanished without a trace.

            “Simon, have there been any other strange missing persons cases lately?” he asked.

            Simon shook his head and adjusted his glasses. “None similar to what you guys experienced, which was considered a closed case a few weeks ago.”

            “So if anybody has the shrink ray,” said Francine, “they haven’t used it yet, at least that we know of.”

            “Maybe whoever Kelsey got it from came to reclaim it,” said Bobby. “Maybe this was a one-off. Maybe we’re just being paranoid.”

            “No offense Bobby, but if there are crazy people running around with shrink rays and eating people, it’s a time to be cautious,” said Simon. “We still haven’t been able to trace its origin, of course, because all shrink ray research turns up results from science fiction stories. Until something happens again, our trail is dead.”

            “We have to keep the club going so that no one gets suspicious,” said Francine. “I say we start a fundraiser that we donate to a manta ray conservation fund or something. We haven’t done anything like that for a while.”

            “Alright,” said Bobby. “We could sell cookies or something. I’ll work on an idea.”

            “Until then,” said Tommy, “we just have to keep an eye out. We never know when this shrink ray might turn up.”

 

“Tell me what it was like,” said Emma, leaning across the table to Lexi.

            Lexi swallowed another bite of mashed potatoes and smiled sheepishly. “It was magical. We did it for two hours straight.”

            “No wonder you’re so tired,” Emma replied, taking a bite of pasta. They were sitting off by themselves in the cafeteria. “How big is his…? Well, you know…” She giggled.

            Lexi gave a thumbs up. Zack came over and kissed Lexi on the cheek as his sat down. “Hey baby,” he said. “What’s for lunch?”

            “The usual,” Lexi said. “I told Emma about our…fling last night.”

            His eyes widen as he looked across the table. “Did you, now?”

            “You’re secret’s safe with me,” said Emma. “I think you two are a good couple.”

            “Thanks,” said Zack. He got up. “I’m going to grab some grub, be right back.”

            At a table across the row, Caterina was sitting with her clique and her new friend, Autumn. “See that girl over there?” Cat said, pointing to Lexi. “First rules about being one of my friends, you never hang with Lexi. She’s a loser.”

            “How’s she dating Zack?” Autumn asked. “He’s cute.”

            “She’s hot, I’ll give her that, but that’s probably all he sees in her,” said Cat, taking in a mouthful of mashed potatoes. “When men date me, they know it’s because I’ve got the personality. That, and I’m the hottest girl in school.”

            “What’s the personality?” Autumn asked.

            “This,” Cat said, getting up with her half-eaten tray of food still in hand. She pretended to trip and spilled the meal all over Lexi. “Oops,” she said, putting a hand to her mouth to hide her laughter. “My bad.”

            Cat’s friends giggled across the way. Autumn did too, going along with it, albeit reluctantly.

            “You know Lexi,” Cat said, a hand on her hip. “You should be used to having that much food all over you. I remember how much food you gobbled up during the party two months ago. Why, your belly looked pregnant!”

            Her friends laughed again.

            “Yeah,” said Lexi. “Cause I beat your ass! And if I remember things correctly, your tummy was pretty big too.”

            Cat put a hand to her stomach. “Yeah, but at least I made it look sexy!”

            “Hey, I’m the one who ate three times as much as you,” said Emma, chiming in. “You came in dead last.”

            “Of course,” said Cat. “That competition was too gross for me. I proved myself by eating a whole pizza while you pigged out. Now, if you’d excuse me, I have to buy another lunch thanks to you. At least I can afford one!”

            Her friends laughed again. Cat decided to keep going.

            “You live in a shitty rental apartment because you’re family’s poor!” she scoffed. “I have a mansion in Malibu. Have a nice day, and oh, you might want to get that dry cleaned.” She walked off.

            Lexi was holding back tears and Zack came over with his food. “What happened?” he asked.

            “Cat,” said Emma, trying to help Lexi wipe her shirt off. It exposed her midriff and her tummy had some cheese sauce and mashed potatoes on it too.

            “I’ll get some napkins,” said Zack, hurrying back to the cafeteria line.

            From the other table, Autumn just watched.

 

After lunch, Tommy went to his math class with Mrs. Watson teaching. Emma, Lexi, Caterina, and Bobby were also in the class. He sat down next to Bobby and was surprised to see that the seat next to him on the other side was empty.

            “Where’s Lara?” he asked. “She’s never missed this class before, let alone school.”

            “I haven’t seen her all day,” said Bobby.

            “I thought I saw in her in the morning,” said Carl, the kid behind Tommy. “But I haven’t seen in her since.”

            That’s odd, Tommy thought.

            The bell rang.

            “In your seats, students,” said Mrs. Watson. She walked over to where Lexi was sitting. “Alexis, those shorts are far too short and I can see your stomach clearly.”

            “Sorry,” Lexi said, trying to pull the shirt down, which still had its cheese stains from the lunch incident.

            “You should be a more careful eater,” said Mrs. Watson, pointing to her shirt. “You look a sloppy slut.”

            Caterina giggled. The teacher’s shot her a glare and she stopped. Mrs. Watson turned her attention back to Lexi. “Dress like this in my class again and I’ll give you a detention,” she sneered, then turned and walked back up to the front of the class.

            “Today’s lesson…,” she began.

            Lexi wiped a tear from her eye. Caterina smirked and Emma rubbed Lexi’s back. Tommy returned his attention to the lesson and began to take notes.

 

Later that day, the final bell rang and Mrs. Watson’s final class packed up and left. It had been a few hours since the talk she had with Lexi, and the very thought of it made her angry. The youth of today just never learned…

            A girl came into the room, from a period earlier in the day. Pretty with blond hair and wearing a skirt that was perhaps not quite as long as it should have been. But Mrs. Watson was tired of correcting dress code, so she just grunted and asked: “What is it?”

            “I was wondering if I could talk to you about my grade,” she said, showing her the last test. It was a D-.

            “What about it?” the teacher asked.

            “Well, I noticed that you marked a few things incorrectly and that my grade should actually be a C –”

            “Are you challenging me?!” Mrs. Watson thundered. “I slaved away grading those papers all weekend. If I marked something wrong, it’s because it looked wrong to me at the time.”

            “But, that’s not fair,” the girl stuttered.

            “If you want fair, go to the science fair, or the county fair, or the carnival or whatever it is you young people do nowadays. Go tweet how much you hate me and my class, it doesn’t matter. I’ve been teaching for 27 years now, so I’ve got a tenure that you aren’t going to break. Your parents can bitch all they want, but they won’t get rid of this bitch, you got that?” she said, sticking a thumb towards herself.

            The girl nodded.

            “Now get out of here, and pull down that skirt,” said Mrs. Watson.

            The girl walked off, an angry facial expression forming as she stormed out the door.

            Mrs. Watson smiled to herself, but suddenly the door swung back open. “Come back for more, huh?” the teacher said, getting out of her seat.

            Suddenly, she was hit with a blast of some sort and felt a strange tingling sensation before realizing that she was shrunken, standing amongst the papers on her desk.

            “What the fuck is going on!” she screamed. A hand picked her up and deposited her into a dark place.

 

Tommy was walking towards the bus line with his friends, but then realized something. “Wait, I’ve got to ask Mrs. Watson about taking a make-up test.”

            “See you later,” Bobby said.

            Tommy ran back to the classroom as fast as he could. He flung open the door. “Mrs. Watson, I –”

            The room was empty. Nothing appeared to have been disturbed, and the teacher’s purse was still on the table.

            That’s strange, Tommy thought. Mrs. Watson was always in her room for at least ten minutes after the school day ended, and never went anywhere without her purse, always saying that today’s youth was a bunch of thieves who would take her stuff.

            He left the room and nearly bumped into Caterina, who was sipping a can of soda.

            “Watch it – oh, hey Tommy,” she said, with a smile. She had never bothered him, which he considered to be a good thing, seeing how she had treated Lexi at lunch. Cat was single, and had been ever since her semi-boyfriend Aaron disappeared at the party along with his group of friends. He was officially missing, but Tommy knew that Caterina ate him by accident when she pigged out at the dessert table. They would never find him, he realized, glancing at her stomach, which was exposed by her shirt (but not as much as Lexi’s had been).

            “Hey, Cat,” he said. “Have you seen Mrs. Watson?”

            “That old bitch?” she said, taking a sip of Coke, “nope.”

            “Both she and Lara seemed to have disappeared,” he said.

            “Lara?” He seemed to have caught her off guard with the comment. “I don’t know anything about her, other than that she was always such a damn show-off in Mrs. Watson’s class. And she tutored me once. I couldn’t understand the stupid thing she was talking about with Python’s Theory or something to do with triangles.”

            “The Pythagorean Theorem,” Tommy corrected, scratching the back of his head.

            “Yeah, whatever,” Cat said. She finished her Coke in several long gulps. “Ahhh,” she sighed, rubbed her stomach. “Well, see you later Tommy –” She burped and covered her mouth, her face flushing red with embarrassment. “Too much soda in one go, I guess,” she said and giggled.

            “Yeah,” Tommy said, eyeing her gurgling tummy. “Well, see you later.”

            “Bye,” she said, and walked off.

 

Mrs. Watson’s scream was cut short as she splashed into the liquid and struggled underwater, or whatever substance this was. When she finally broke the surface, she took in a big mouthful of air – and nearly gagged. There was putrid odor in here and it made her want to throw up.

            After she had been shrunk down and put into the dark compartment, she suddenly found herself deposited into a sticky, tangy liquid a few minutes later. Then it had turned into some sort of waterslide and she landed here.

            “What the hell is going on here!” she screamed in the sloshing darkness. Then there was a whoosh as a bunch of the air above her was suddenly sucked up and the place seemed to get smaller around her, followed by a distant belching noise. There was a loud glorp noise as the entire area began to shake.

            The realization began to dawn on her. I’ve been swallowed. I got shrunken down and now I’m in some teenager’s stomach. This must be a dream.

            She pinched herself, but nothing changed. The liquid began to sting more in more, and she realized the levels were rising as she was moved and churned around. “Help me!” she cried into the darkness. But it was no use. She was going to be digested alone.

 

The giantess’s belly let out a loud gurgle as she got onto the bus. She rubbed her tummy as she sat down amongst her friends and began to chat as if nothing had happened.

TO BE CONTINUED

Chapter End Notes:

If you've read any of my previous stories, you probably know that I REALLY like to get feedback, so whatever you thought of this chapter, please, please let me know.

Other than that, I'm not following a specific update schedule (with The Party it was every Saturday), so just check back sometime next week and I'll have it up. Chapters will be a little shorter that The Party's, but I'll update it more frequently and hopefully will have it all done by the end of the month so that I can write my Halloween story. ;)