- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I felt a bit dissatisfied with the last chapter, feeling it was a bit rushed. I took a little bit more time on this one. This is a flashback, just to give a bit more backstory on Kim and Romeo, will return to the present next chapter hopefully.

What happened before?

 

The sun shone as much as the blinds let them, and the blinds let them awake the ever more agitated Kimberley Weston. She turned over and started to drift off once again, but her eyes didn't let he fall asleep, as they caught the image of nearing a deadline. Her alarm clock, set for 8:00am was nearing its countdown until the unbearable shrill of the 'bell' would fall upon her ears. So Kimberley decided that she would instead get out of bed, stop her alarm, and prepare for her day. Of course, this was no ordinary day for her. It was examination day, every high schooler's greatest relief and pressure, mixed into one unappealing sequence of papers, about history, mathematics, science, business and other things that Kim barely understood. But Kimberley wasn't the pinnacle of intelligence, so using her as an example would be a horrible choice. See, Kimberley sometimes lived up to the 'blonde stereotype', where their common sense and problem solving is diminished due to their unfortunate genetics of hair colour. This made her a bit more 'ditzy' than other girls in terms of everyday life, but she certainly wasn't the worst. She could write, read and look both ways before crossing the road, which is more than some of the average populace of her town can muster. She was simply average in that way. She was however, more impressive in her physical appearance than what went on up in her head. Despite her smaller frame, Kimberley was an athlete, playing almost any sport thrown at her, and performing well with relative ease. This prowess for athletics has effectively sculpted her body into what some would say, an attractive and possibly effect set of curves. Kim was the stereotypical blonde, as she wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but she did have her looks to engage someone before opening her mouth.

                So after her weakly attempts to squeeze into a pair of old jeans - which had since torn since the last encounter - she gave in and wore whatever was left on her pig-sty floor. It just so happened, to be the second pair of jeans she had torn, but they were slightly bigger, and took considerably less effort to squeeze into. He plain t-shirt was nothing special, but it did create the perfect outline of her upper chest. Kim's breast and buttocks were shaped in a way that made it easy to recognise from a fair distance away, that this body was toned and well-defined.

                He descent down the stairs was halted by her mother yelling, "Kim! Is that you? Get your brother!" Kimberley replied back with a simple 'Yes Mother' and began to reluctantly climb up the staircase once again. She began to call out "Oh Romeo, Romeo, Wherefore art thou Romeo?" Opening her door, reciting her joke to her younger brother, appropriately named Romeo. The boy was young, aged no more than thirteen years old. His hair, unlike his older sisters, was a dark brown instead of his families blonde. He was no fit at all, rather slim and fairly underweight. Romeo's obviously annoyed look cause Kim to giggle at his disapproval, and said "get my joke? ‘Wherefore are thou Romeo', and you say I'm not smart!"

 

"You aren't" he replied, "Otherwise you would know that line actually means 'why did you have to be Romeo', not 'where are you'"

 

"Well, well. Someone's in the grumpy mood today. Maybe you should jerk off more to your cartoons!" Romeo threw his pencil case at the girl; however, there was little effect noticeable. The boy was simply too weak to hurt his better. "Mom wants you, like, right now. So I would hurry up".

 

"Yeah, yeah" the boy answered, "I'll be down in a minute, and I have to finish this assignment"

 

"God, you're so stressed! I should be the stressed one here, not you fretting over some stupid task that takes a minute to do"

 

"YOU always take a minute! Some of us are clearly smart enough to actually try their best!"

 

"Where's your 'smarts' going to take you? You'll just be another white-collar bug that'll have to wait on your superiors. Hell, you might even kiss their asses most of the time to get any recognition. Is that something you want to be!?"

 

"You're exaggerating. There are plenty of places for people like me!"

 

"Yeah... under their desks, sucking on their toes, begging for a promotion!" Kim laughed and said, "Y'know little bro, I think if the situation ever arise, I'm going to let you know your eventual place in the world". And with that, she left the room. Her victory against her brother cemented, she was about to triumphantly walk down the stairs, when a bright flash came out from Romeo's room. She rushed back in to find the source, but found no sign of anything, not even Romeo. She saw his empty chair and his assignment still on the desk. "Romeo?" she called. "Romeo, are you in the closet again, playing with yourself ". She laughed at her teasing and knocked on the closet door. When she got no reply, she yelled, "If you're going to be stubborn, I'm going to make you suffer". She looked at the assignment on the desk, and began to sit down to ruin what he had.

                Romeo was barely gaining consciousness from what hat just happened. It was sudden, with no explanation. Everything was larger, but how? He barely had enough time to recollect what he just endured before he heard the yelling of his older sister. He screamed for help, but it appeared that she had no ability to hear him in his tiny form. She walked over to the closet, pounding on the door and asking for him to come out. If only she had better sight. She muttered curses and just when Romeo thought that he would finally gain her attention, she turned around, and his view was eclipsed by the now massive buttocks of his sister. He pleaded, "No, no!" but her descent began. It seemed slow, like it was taunting him about his impending doom. 'This is the end' he thought, his life to be ended by the rear end of his bratty, older sister. Fate had not changed, and almost as quickly as the flash, the giant ass of his sister now rested upon his miniscule form. But he had not ceased to exist. All he could wonder is how he was alive. It didn't help that the massive pressure from what felt to him like tonnes of body flesh sunk onto his body. But for now he was relieved. He could feel the movements of his sister as he suffered beneath her jean covered cheeks, as she defiled his hard work. No amount of effort could get her attention.

                Kimberley finished destroying her brother's work, and with a smug smile, declared "Clearly you're not smart enough to stop me from ruining everything you worked hard for!" Kim looked around to see if her brother would reveal himself to her, as if he had been secretly hiding to study her. But alas, he had not come out of the shadows, for little did she know that he was beneath her ass. Admiring her success, she felt she needed to insult anything left of his. And so, as she felt an urge building up inside of her body that she needed to release, she leaned to her side and let out an audible grunt of strain. The reprieve for Romeo was seldom lived, as he knew what would come to him next. The release of a massive pressure was sudden and the stench unbearable. Romeo's new source of air as Kim dropped her butt cheeks down upon the chair was the fart that his sister just released from her bowels. She giggled that she had marked his chair, but felt a slight objection on her butt. It was something resisting her massive weight - which she was a bit, offended by - but checked underneath her. She felt the struggle of what she assumed was a bug that had foolishly decided to crawl on the chair. She quickly brought around the mysterious thing to her face - holding it away a fair amount of avoid the smell - and studied the creature. It was flailing about, desperate to escape from her clutches. She laughed when she saw the creatures face, and found that it was her little brother, almost squashed and emitting a slight smell from absorbing her gas. "Oh my god! Romeo! How are you... like this?" But she got no answer - for which she assumed was an act of protest - so she asked sternly, "What happened you tiny piece of shit? No longer the 'big man' you were five minutes ago? How was the fart? Y'know, I've heard mine to smell, but guess I've always needed a second opinion. Thanks for doi-"

 

"Kim! Have you found your brother?" Her mother called. Kim uttered 'shit' under her breath and looked back at her now tiny brother with delight. She then answered back to her mother, "Nope! He must've left early". Romeo's face now spelled utter defeat while his sister's showed an obvious experience of intense satisfaction. She slowly pulled away her breast cup, and started to place her captive within it, aligning him with the centre of her nipple, "Enjoy your time in there", she said "It's a long exam". And with her words ending, the cup was pushed against her brother and her breast. Romeo's body did not resist, instead, was moulded by both her nipple and her bra. Kim took great pride in the fact that not only did it look like she wasn't harbouring her brother in her bra, but his body had conformed to his new makeshift cell.