- Text Size +

The ten girls all woke up with headaches and confused thoughts. They were in a giant locker room which smelled greatly of sweat. They had no idea where they were. Their question was where were they. Their answer came swiftly and harshly as a thundering herd of giant teenage football players came charging into the locker room.

 

 The girls were in the middle of the changing area but were too small to be noticed. They looked up as huge feet were coming at them from every direction. The girls shrieked in terror as the giants began undressing and throwing their clothes everwhere. The girls were running in all directions as the giants continued on with their daily routine not knowin that there were 10 super tiny girls in the room with them. The sweaty huge feet of the giants was evrywhere and it was a miracle that none of the girls were squahed yet.

 

 One of the girls decided she needed to get one of these giants attentions. She waited for her chance and when the foot came to a rest she jumped up and climbed onto one of the toes of his feet. She was so tiny that he didn't even feel it.

 

 She jimped up and down trying to get his attention but it didnt' matter. His flesh was too thick to feel her. The other girls were still trying to avoid the boys feet when one of the girls was swept away by one of the boys feet and carried into the bathroom stall.

 

The girl on the boys foot began climbing the hair on his leg hoping to get to his ear and yell into it. She struggled up the legs and reached his waist when he bent over almost knocking her off with the force. He sat down causing her to be flipped under the waist band of his boxers causing her to fall down into his pubic hair.

 

 One of the girls trying to get away was not watching where she was going and she ended up right under the foot of one of the boys. All the girls yelled at the top of their lungs for his attention but it was useless.His foot came down cruelly on her body crushing it instantly. The girls all shrieked in terror knowing these giants were going to snuff them all out without even knowing it.

 

Another girl had found herself on one of the benches where a giant boy was about to sit his bare ass down upon her. She looked up in terror as the huge ass slowly began to overtake her and before she knew it he let his whole body down upon her crushing her into oblivion.

 

 One of the other girls found herself on the ground when she saw a giant throw one of his discarded pair of underwear on the ground to take a shower. It landed on her directly causing her to get stuck in the middle of the white underwaer entobing her there. She looked on in terror as the giant returned from the shower and picked up the very underwear she was in and began putting it on. She looked up as his huge asscrack came into view and he pulled his underwear up pulling her body into his crack and letting his asscheeks surround her in her smelly prison.

 

 The other six girls decided to stay together and take a stand against these giants. They stood together and when they saw one of the giants coming their way they decided to all at once jump on his toe and force him to feel them. He stopped right in front of them and this was their chance. Qll six girls jumped on his toe and crawled underneath his toenail and began scratching and clawing at the sensitive skin below. The took out all their rage on his toe and swore to get out all their rage on him.

 

 The boy who was being attacked didn't even feel anyhing and had no clue that 6 cheerleaders were underneath his toenail fighting with all their might he just pulled on his socks and put his foot in his shoe sealing the girls in the smelly confines of his sneaker.