- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey, I added a new chapter without waiting a month! Hope you all enjoy!

The ground was damp and squishy. It felt super weird to walk on. Without the flashlight I wouldn’t be able to see anything, but what I could see with it was pink, slimy flesh. The smell was absolutely intense. Laura must do a fantastic job of taking care of this place though because the smell was in no way grotesque. In fact, it smelt delicious. It wrapped me up, enthralled my senses and left me gazing at the ground in front of me for my first few seconds outside the sub.

But back to reality… or was this reality? Seems much more like fantasy to me. Anyways, what do I see…. How is this sub stuck here? I looked around while my thoughts wondered. I couldn’t immediately see anything that gave me a clue as to how the sub was unable to move.

All of the sudden everything moved together in a crazy singular, fast motion. The whole place shook, and I lost my balance and fell to the sticky floor. Right then I figured out what was holding the sub hostage; we were in a trench. At least, the back half of the bus was. I wonder if…

“OHHHHHH YEAH BABE!” a booming voice came from above, disrupting everyone’s thoughts. Next came Mrs. Frizzle’s voice over a radio in his pocket. “Jason I think you need to get back inside soon, I fear it won’t be safe for you in there much longer. What have you found?” she asked, a very slight tone of worry in her voice, which was unfamiliar to the students from her.

I grabbed the radio. “It seems as though the back of the sub is not touching any ground”. I told her. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this before... this sub, it’s more of a hybrid. This one has wheels so that in can be more adaptable to land and sea. The only problem is that the back wheels are not touching anything, and its rear-wheel drive, so the front wheels don’t provide any power.

“So, are you able to give it any sort of shove forward?” We need to get moving.” Mrs. Frizzle came over the radio again.

“I’ll give it a try!”

As I approached the sub, my surroundings shook once again, this time not much thankfully and I was able to maintain balance. I reached the back of the sub and found a spot where I could get a decent grip. I planted my feet and counted 3…2…1… and then pushed as hard as I could, using as much leverage as I could, but to no avail. The damn thing just wouldn’t budge.

Another shake. No, more than that. This was another movement. Out of nowhere, a small amount of light came from somewhere behind us. Enough light for me to see what is now making the light disappear; Brent’s cock! At the same time though, the sub began to move a little bit.

“Jason! Get in the sub, now! Before it’s too late!” Mrs. Frizzle was now beginning to sound frantic, and some screams could be heard in the background. I had no time to respond. I had to use this moment to help free the bus, while it was getting loose. If I didn’t, Brent’s ginormous cock, at least it was huge from my perspective, could possibly crush it. I needed to give them a chance to get in front of the head of the penis so they could get to the destination. I took another firm hold on the sub, dug my feet further in the ground, and began pushing as hard as I could. Luckily, at the same time, the place shook again and the sub broke free.

Unfortunately though, it broke free so fast that I didn’t expect to lose my balance and fall. Even worse, I fell right into a glob of Laura’s amazing juices. I knew right then that there was no way I was going to catch it to get inside. Mrs. Frizzle got on the radio. “YOU DID IT JASON, HURRY AND GET ON THE SUB!” I told her it was impossible, that they were already too far away. I told them good luck then turned the radio off. I wanted to die without screams in the background. It just isn’t pleasant to hear. And with that I accepted and awaited my face: being crushed by my best friend’s penis while inside my other best friend’s vagina. I guess it’s not the worst way to go out, I think. The head approached my spot, then the tip touched the sticky juices I was in. Goodbye world…

 

Chapter End Notes:

I know right?! There is a button that allows you to go to the next chapter! Never thought I'd do 2 at once did ya? :D