- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Back to the Story Board :)

As the baby princesses speed away from Aarmozon, it explodes, which gives them a major speed boost. As the flew on by, the entered an astroid belt, and one hit Gwens ship and knocked it off course slightly, but as they flew past millions of starts, Gwen drifted further of Course and soon, she was far enough off course that when they came upon PNF-404, she started to circle the planet instead of crashing onto it. Zia, however came down just fine.

She cashed in a Barn on a farm just outside a city. As the Farmer and his wife came to check it out, they saw the pod and just froze in fear. As the Hatch opened, the started to back away, and out Zia crawled. She looked at them with a face that said "please help me" and the Wife instantly swooped her up and took care off here. When they taught how to speak, they asked her if she knew anything about her planet. Al she could remember was the she came in a pod, and that her dad put her in the pod. She then was sent off to school and everything was fine, untill High school.

As Gwens pod orbited, PNF-404's Gravity pulled her ship in slowly, and after 14 years, it finnally laned in an ocean. It then went into an underground cave. She hoped out and pulled out her stuff and set up her things, then hid the pod behind a rock. While she went through her books, she relized one was missing. The one that she used to curse everybody. She relized she must have put it in Zia's pod. For just a second, she started to wonder why she became evil agin...

FlashBack

The King was giving the knew knights a tour of the castle and showing them eaxch their spot to guard. As the king and queen explaind to the knights abut the science lab, the babys were put down and they crawled in. Gwen crawled into a table and knocked some chemicals over, the mixed and as she started to cry, they fell into her mouth.

EndFlashBack

So, that's why. I hope your ready Zia, cause in one year, I will find you, and we will battle to the death. Lets hope you can reverse the curse!

 

Back at the Farm

 

Zia was getting ready for her first day of HighSchool as a sophomore! As she was eating, she wondered about all the differnt adventures she would have during school. She walked to the school and got ready for class, the-

We Interuppt This Program to Explain Zia's Curse.

Zia's curse makes it so that her breast are smaller than the should be... alot smaller. When she thinks about how small hers are compared to anyone elses, any women in the room has their breasts grow. If she can find anybody that thinks that their breasts are smaller than hers, the curse will be lifted.

Now Back to your regularly schedulled program.

popular girl walks up to Zia. The popular girl named Allison insulted Zia's clothing and hair. Then she made fun of Zia's small breasts. Zia then got really emberased and ran. As she did, she could hear the noise of ripping behind her. Allison's breasts were becoming larger with every second. She then got introuble by the Princable for showing off her big boobs to the school, after he got a nose bleed. After that day, Zia is looking at the books on her book shelf when she sees one she never saw before...

Chapter End Notes:

What Book does Zia See?

Will she break the curse

What is Gwen plotting, it's been a year already!