[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

The story of Zia, from Aaromozon, a dead planet. Follow her through her wacky life. This deals with her birth and baby Zia and her curse froma certain somebody. The overcoming of the curse. And it astablishes the basic charicters.


Rated: X
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Breast Enlargement, Crush, Destruction, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Growing Woman, Instant Size Change, Slow Size Change, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.), Brobdnignagian (51 ft. to 100 ft.), Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.), Mini GTS (16-30ft), Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: The Adventures of Zia
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3191 Read: 25989
Published: August 22 2014 Updated: November 04 2014
Story Notes:

Disclaimer

Any simalaraties to real people and real storys are purelly cowincidental unless otherwise stated by me.

1. Part 1: Sicko Queen and The Escape Princesses by GrowFo [Reviews - 0] (722 words)

2. Part 2: The Curse Arises by GrowFo [Reviews - 0] (599 words)

Back to the Story Board :)

3. Part 3: Quest for the Tiniest Breast by GrowFo [Reviews - 0] (526 words)

Mabey Update tommorrow aswell...mabey

4. Part 4: The Waiting Game and The City of Starz by GrowFo [Reviews - 0] (604 words)

My computer likes to overheat while I type updates, and school is a pain in the butt too. Enough homework to choke a paper shredder.

5. Part 5: Screwy Sister by GrowFo [Reviews - 0] (740 words)

It's heating up, then falling, or something.