- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

My computer likes to overheat while I type updates, and school is a pain in the butt too. Enough homework to choke a paper shredder.

ia left in the earily morning. SHe left a text for Allison to watch the warehouse and makesure that she tells costumers that their closed. She stands around in the airport and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, AND WAITS!!!! She finally boards her plane and is seated next to a young gentelman. "Hello, My names Zia." "Hello Zia, my name is Layton. How are you?" "Good, what about you?" and the usual conversation unfolded. Layton seemed to be a nice guy, but then he turned the converstation a little more personal and they talked about their lives. Zia made sure to leave all the alien type stuff out. Layton then turned the conversation into a more romantic one. He and Zia started to like eachother even more, but as the plane landed, Layton dropped hi Orange Juice on Zia by accident. Zia, upset and embarised. Called him a jerk and shoved him out of the way as she left. She went to the Ladies room and cleaned up. She then starts the prosses of waiting, And she waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, and waits, AND WAITS! (again) She finally leaves and sets off for her hotel.

*Meanwhile*

Gwen was in a bit of a pickle. She decided to vist Zia's workshop. When she got there, she saw the closed sign. She peeked inside and saw Allison. She put on a Zia disguse using magic and walked in. "Zia?" "Hey. What's up" "I tought you were in Hollywood!" "Zia is, but i'm not Zia" said Gwen removing the disguse" She then opened a portal beneith Allison and she fell through. Gwen laughed maniaclly when she relized Allison was stuck. Her big tits wouldn't fit. Gwen made the portal bigger and then hopped in after her.

*HollyWood*

Zia found her hotel and moved in. She spent 4 days searching and searching for this star, Krystal Rose, to help her. She soon found the place and set off.

*Meanwhile*

Gwen finally finished setting up her contraption for Allison. She then opened a portal, and hopped in after Zia.

*Trailer Park 58-D*

Zia arrived at Krystal's Trailer and saw it being guarded. She found a hole in the ground and went under the trailer. After crawling around, she found a pile of bio-degradeable miterials. She looked up to see a hole in the wall. She climbed up and in. She starteled Krystal who hopped up to get the guards, but Zia blocked her and calmly said "I need you help Krystal. I need..." "An autograph," said Krystal, "No, you don't get one" "No, I need you help to break a curse" Said Zia. Krystal just stared at her. "And I'll give you a reward. I can give myself an ability once you break the curse, and I'll give you a reward with it. She pulled out a slip of paper and handed it to Krystal. "Read this aloud to break it" "I admit it, my boobs are small. Zia has bigger, this is the trigger!" Zia felt warmth flow through her and gather in her chest. The warmth moved forward into her breasts and Zia's breast became the size they should be. Zia then whipped out her spell book and chanted "Odwa-Odwa-Oda-Oda-Odawlalala" She then thought about makeing Krystals boobs bigger, ant they grew. She made them a nice size and the two became friends. Zia was about to leave when she heard a big explosin from nearby and saw purple glows from outside...

Chapter End Notes:

A purple explosin? THE SUBSPACE EMBASSAY!

Yea or Nay on the VideoGame Refrences?

Evil Cow - Mario & Luigi Partners in Time

PNF-404 - Pikmen 3

Chants- Loz Majora's Mask (Odawa in Woodfall temple)