- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Just a simple scene about a woman who discovered a simple little man around her home last week.  She's adopted him as her pet, but they are still getting to know each other.
========================================

Pamela woke up, answered the call of nature, then went into the kitchen to put on a pot of coffee.  "Time to wake up Little Vincent", she thought.  Quietly walking in to her bedroom, she stopped at the edge of her hope chest at the foot of her bed.  She leaned over looking down and smiled.  Directly below was Vincent, her little man, who was so cute sleeping so peacefully with only his tiny squeaking snores, no louder than a whisper, breaking the silence.

She tilted her head and noticed something odd: he must've kicked off his blanket during the night.  The little man was lying on his back in all his tiny naked glory.  Pamela had to suppress a giggle.  She slowly moved to sit down next to the front of the hope chest and watched him.  He was still sound asleep.  He was so wired yesterday that he is likely tuckered out from all of yesterday's activities, but the eyedropper of wine that she gave him to calm him down certainly did the trick.

She enjoyed watching him up close like this with him being only a few inches away from her eyes.  She drank in all of his little motions of his arms and legs and, the little squeaks coming from his mouth. "He must be dreaming", she thought.

She then noticed something that surprised her.  It shouldn't have - she should have known better - but it did nonetheless.  Pamela's little pet man, Vincent, had "morning wood", the erection men often have while they sleep and often find when they wake up.  No bigger than a grain of uncooked rice (and probably just as hard), but there it is was - a definite erection.  She subconsciously knew it all along, but it really just hit her that, yes, he really is a little man and not a little man-shaped critter that she found at her home last week.

Pam had to bite her lower lip not make a sound.  She then lifted her right hand and extended her forefinger and, like a predator stalking prey, began to approach that cute little hard-on with the intent on pulling its tip away from his body to sense its stiffness.  Maybe it wasn't erect, she thought, but was flaccid and Little Vincent was just fantastically well-endowed.  His being a little white man, she didn't think so, but Pam also couldn't help but deliciously wonder if there were any little black men out there.  Maybe Oprah had one - that would explain a few things.

The predatory fingertip stopped just before pouncing.  Pam instead put her hand down deciding to just gently wake him up.  Like a slow cigarette exhale, Pamela then gently blew across his lower half and whispered as quietly as she could "Vincennnnnt…"  He squirmed a bit, so she continued, this time blowing across his chest.  He squirmed some more and let out a squeak of annoyance.  "Vincennnnnt…"  Another blow, slightly stronger, across his face, his golden and bronze long hair fluttering wildly in her breath.

He woke up suddenly and was startled letting out a loud squeak of fright as he scrambled back two inches on his elbows as if he was sitting on a river's edge and she was a giant crocodile about to eat him.  She'd never been this close him like this and he didn't even recognize her for two seconds.

Pam giggled at his reaction.  The poor little man was frightened half to death, she thought, but it was not enough time to deny something else: he still had a bit of an erection and he noticed it and, more importantly, he noticed that she was noticing it.  He covered it as best as he could with his hands - he didn't know if she would be mad at him for having an erection like this.

Pam reassured him.  "Don't worry, little man.  I'm not mad.  I rather enjoyed it." she said as she looked at his covered groin.

He didn't know what to say, but just watched intently his goddess's every move.

"Now, put your hands down.  It's not something that I haven't seen before.  Besides, you are mine now and I will see it, touch it, play with it, or do whatever I want with it - or with you - whenever I want.  And so will any other goddesses " (she silently laughed that he called women that) "whom I give permission to hold you or touch you.  Understand?"

He nodded his understanding relieved that she was not upset with him and removed his hands from his groin.

Pam half-mockingly pouted; the little morning gift between his legs was gone.

She stood up, then leaned over and reached down for him, her fingers firmly but comfortably wrapping around his little warm body.  "I'm sure Nature is calling and we need to clean you up.  I want a nice clean little man to chat with when I have my morning coffee and put on make-up."

Today was going to be a good day.