[Reviews - 0] half-starPrinter
Summary:

Team Awesome goes back to Hollywood, but instead of retrieving a gem they are going to defeat ‘The All Powerful Evil Emma’ who's planning to destroy the world of fame and fortune. Belle gets injured by a laser, so we get some help from Olivia Holt and Leo Howard. But the questions are will she win? Or will we defeat her in time? Find out in the season finale of Planet Tiny.


Rated: PG
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Animal, Adventure, Body Exploration, Footwear, Giant, Odor, Sci Fi / Fantasy, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FM/f
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge), Crosscountry (Challenge)
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge), Crosscountry (Challenge)
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge), Crosscountry (Challenge)
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge), Crosscountry (Challenge)
Series: Dylan's Adventures, Adventure Diary, Planet Tiny: The ‘Small’ Adventures, Giant Girl, Action/Adventure (Series), Micro Man, Little Lady, “Adventure is out there!” (Series), Crosscountry (Series), Comedy, Science Fiction (Sci Fi), Teen Drama, Season 01, Season Finale
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 3087 Read: 19773
Published: August 08 2014 Updated: August 09 2014
Story Notes:

Planet Tiny VIII: Dylan Goes Hollywood is my eleventh story made at Giantess World :: The Home of People Large and Small! So uh… enjoy, please.


copyright © 2014


*FYI: I write all my stories on my phone.


Characters, Roles, and Known Ages Throughout the Whole Story (Category From)

  • New Bad Guys or Villains
    • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister/Goddess of Size & Shape
    • Bet: Emma's Right Hand Man
  • Good Guys or Heros
    • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero/God of Size & Shape
    • Kevin Rigby: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  • New Good Guys or Heros
    • Olivia Holt: Actress in the shows ‘I Didn't Do It!’ and ‘Kickin' It’/Partner
    • Leo Howard: Actor in the show ‘Kickin' It/Olivia's Friend
  • Extras
    • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend
    • Debbie Ryan: Actress in the show ‘Jessie’
    • Ryan Newman: Actress in the show ‘Zeke and Luther’

1. Chapter 1: Fame & Fortune (1) by PA McFalls [Reviews - 0] half-star (510 words)

Previously on Planet Tiny: Team Awesome arrived back home to our dimension and Kevin and I went to my lab in Belle's room to get armed with weapons. I then shrunk all my friends to the same size as me andt we went across the street to from Alyssa's house to Belle's roof. I defeated the other dimension Emma and she fell off the roof. Emma then finished her off, but she only did it so she can be the one to destroy me and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now this is part 1 of the beginning of my adventure to save Hollywood and in this chapter we go to the next part of our jourmey, back to Hollywood. Emma plans to destroy the world of fame and fortune.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister/Goddess of Size & Shape
  • Bet: Emma's Right Hand Man
  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero/God of Size & Shape
  • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend
  • Kevin Rigby: Dylan's BFF/Partner

2. Chapter 2: Journey to the Center of Olivia Holt (2) by PA McFalls [Reviews - 0] (834 words)

Previously on Planet Tiny: Emma planned to go to Hollywood and destroy all the fame and fortune. Bet came to tell us about her plan. So we used my plane I made to go after her. I shrunk Belle to 3½ inches we then crashed landed in Hollywood. A purple laser hit Belle causing her to fall and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now this is part 2 of the beginning of our adventure to save fame and fortune and in this chapter I think of an idea to get some help from the famous Disney celebrity Olivia Holt, but things don't always turn out like you plan. I get eaten and travel to her brain so I can tell her everything she needs to know about the situation.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero/God of Size & Shape
  • Kevin Rigby: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister/Goddess of Size & Shape
  • Bet: Emma's Right Hand Man
  • Olivia Holt: Actress in the shows ‘I Didn't Do It!’ and ‘Kickin' It’/Partner
  • Leo Howard: Actor in the show ‘Kickin' It’/Olivia's Friend

3. Chapter 3: The Depths by PA McFalls [Reviews - 0] (574 words)

Previously on Planet Tiny: Kevin and I were eaten alive by Olivia Holt and traveling around her body we arrived on her brain. I then put a memory card into her brain and then jumped off the edge and fell into her windpipe. Olivia then coughed us up and decided to help. She took Belle to her friend Leo Howard who volunteered to help her and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter Emma travels to Malibu and into the Pacific Ocean we find a submarine and go after her.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Olivia Holt: Actress in the shows ‘I Didn't Do It!’ and ‘Kickin' It’/Partner
  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero/God of Size & Shape
  • Kevin Rigby: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  • Leo Howard: Actor in the show ‘Kickin' It’/Olivia's Friend
  • Bet: Emma's Right Hand Man
  • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister/Goddess of Size & Shape

4. Chapter 4: Need a Friend Part 1 by PA McFalls [Reviews - 0] (575 words)

Previously on Planet Tiny: Kevin, Olivia, and I went to the Malibu beach and into a submarine to go after Emma. Olivia accidentally presses the self-distrust button with her foot. I was angry, but Emma pressed the Giant Robot Sub (GRS) button and we were in a fight. Olivia accidentally screws up again and knocks Kevin into the robot's hand. Kevin was captured and Olivia and I swam back to shore. I was in rage and told Olivia that I don't need her. She then went home and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now this chapter's part 1 of the epic ending to save Hollywood, but not the end of Emma and in this chapter I go on a solo mission to save my best friend. Meanwhile Olivia Holt thinks of helping me and Emma tries to takeover Hollywood.


Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Kevin Rigby: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero/God of Size & Shape
  • Bet: Emma's Right Hand Man
  • Olivia Holt: Actress in the shows ‘I Didn't Do It!’ and ‘Kickin' It’/Partner
  • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister/Goddess of Size & Shape
  • Debbie Ryan: Actress of the show ‘Jessie’
  • Ryan Newman: Actress of the show ‘Zeke and Luther’

5. Chapter 5: Need a Friend Part 2 by PA McFalls [Reviews - 0] (594 words)

Previously on Planet Tiny: I went traveled through the streets of Hollywood and went to the famous Hollywood Sign. I then went to rescued Kevin, but Emma started to takeover and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now this chapter's part 2 of the two part ending of the season finale and in this chapter Kevin and I travel to Emma's giant robot. Olivia Holt then joins the team and helps us. Save her town.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero
  • Kevin Rigby: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  • Olivia Holt: Actress in the shows ‘I Didn't Do It!’ and ‘Kickin' It’/Partner
  • Emma McFalls (16): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister/Goddess of Size & Shape
  • Bet: Emma's Right Hand Man
  • Leo Howard: Actor in the show ’Kickin' It’/Olivia's Friend
  • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend