- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A.S.A

The two circled around each other preparing to settle their dispute once and for all. The very fit 20 year old Vanessa and the still very sexy but slightly smaller sagging Dina. Vanessa who had been bullying Dina for two months relished the chance to humilate and send this inferior woman on her way...a bit bruised and humiliated.

 Circling...circling and finally locking hands the stronger and bigger Vanessa took control right away and took Dina down.She immediatly grinded on top of her and pulled off her rivals blouse revealing her nice perk but slightly sagging boobs.

 "Look at those tiny mosquito bites...now look at these marvelous melons."she said as she revealed her much larger much firmer tits to humiliate her opponent.

 

 "get off me"Dina grunted to no avail

 Vanessa began rubbing her much superior breasts up against the smaller womans,utterly dwarfing her rivals.This despicable act went on for several minutes and just as it seemed Dina was about to give up she felt a warm rush flowing into her body.It wasn't unpleasant it was just the opposite,and at the same time as Vanessa was relishing in her dominance she felt a rush of cold flowing into her,almost like the very life of her was being drained at it's source. Just as Vanessa was about to dismount her rival she realized she was stuck.

 

 If either woman knew what was really going on they would have seen the energy stream attached to each other's breasts! The two had been somehow connected to each other's breasts and were now fused together. The stream between them was transferring all of Vanessa's being into Dina...fate it seemed had intervened and didn't appreciate cruelty at all.With each passing moment Dina was absorbing more and more of Vanessa. 

 

Vanessa tried to stand up but she soon realized she was shrinking smaller and smaller. The woman she was attached to was growing larger and larger in front of her eyes.The size differenec between the two which once favored Vanessa at every corner was now beginning to shift into the more mature Dina's side.

 

 It seemed like it couldn't happen but the complete shift was happening,Dina was becoming larger and larger and Vanessa was becoming smaller.When Dina realized what was happening she began smilling at the rapidly decreasing foe in front of her. They were connected by their tis, but her's were now begginning to dwarf Vanessas's. After a few moment Dina stood up and brought the now smaller Vanessa up with her.The surge was getting stonger and the size difference was becoming more apparent. Vanessa squirmed trying to break the bond but it was fruitless.She was being absorbed by this woman more and more,soon Dina walked over to the mirror and admired her newfound size and strength. She payed no attention to the ever dwindling Vanessa squeals,it was looking mor and more like a busty woman with a hanging parasite..

 

In fact this is what it was becoming,Dina was absorbing more and more of Vanessa's size. The smaller Vanessa got the more she noticed the dominance Dina held over her, soon she was just like a little fly attached to Dina.

Dina took this moment to address her rival"WELL do you submit?"

 

Vanessa just started bawling as she shrunk even more until she shrank out of sight and was swallowed up by Dina's large nipple...

 

 

To this day Dina goes to bed and still feels a little squirming in one of her nipple ducts..she knows it is still Vanessa trying to one up her.....Dina chuckled knowing that her rival had been reduced to wrestling with a skin cell in her titty

Chapter End Notes:

Short and dominant