- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A bit of a bridge chapter, some characterization and such. 

 


 

“You’re really something, you know that Rin?”

Rin started and raised her head a bit, glancing at the door. Ayako stood in the frame holding a bag of groceries and glancing around the still semen spattered room.

“Floor, ceiling, bedspread. Rin, I bought those condoms for a reason!” She pouted.

Rin just grinned and plopped her head back down on the pillow.

“I wouldn’t want to waste them outside of you Aya. Don’t sweat it; I’ll get it in a sec.” Rin sighed.

Ayako nodded and turned out of the room and closed the door. Rin lay for a few more moments before sitting up, looking to see what had to be cleaned. Naturally her whole body was still covered in her spunk and a few dozen mostly lifeless specks. With a trifling amount of concentration she began to clean away her body with but a thought, sweeping the seed and sweat off to wherever a cleaning spell sent them. Next came the bedspread, the still slightly drippy ceiling, and a few places on the floor and nightstand.

While she ‘cleaned’ the edge of the nightstand she remembered she’d left quite a few of the shrunken humans in the remaining lube. Unfortunately the surface tension of lubricant mustn’t have been very good for swimming, as all of her captives she had saved for later were lining the bottom of it.

“Agh- crap. That’s no fun.”  Rin sullenly emptied the bottle and then chucked it into the trash.

Finally she finished the minimum of what could be called cleaning, and threw her panties and a little pair of sleepwear shorts on and started for the living room, where she could hear Ayako starting to put together dinner.

Rin peeped into the living room and eyed up Ayako as she boiled some instant soup. She was a good two heads taller than Rin, and built like a curvy Amazon. Rin traced her legs up through her thick thighs to her plush butt, wrapped in a pair of black yoga pants. Her grey tanktop left little to the imagination, each gap in the fabric revealing the soft curves of her dark skin. Despite being a big, somewhat imposing girl, she was a giant softy, and Rin loved to poke at her.

Ayako was a dark elf that Rin had met ages ago when she was still wandering the mainland, when her people were still somewhat common. The two had paired up, Ayako seemingly attracted to Rin’s spunk (literal and metaphorical) and her arcane talents. Ayako also found Rin’s human-abusing quirks quite endearing, something about a long grudge between their peoples. Rin didn’t really care much for conflict or the petty affairs of lords and peons, but if it meant she had a willing partner for her sexual escapades she was happy.

“All cleaned up- whatcha’ get for me to eat?” Rin grinned.

Ayako turned her head, her short grey hair tussling slightly and bouncing besides her long pointed ears. Her face was defined and beautiful as one would expect from an elf’s but softer of features, with fuller lips and ruby colored, almond shaped eyes.

“Just the usual stuff. You know the cashier almost noticed the money I gave her wasn’t real. Did you even try to make it look convincing this time? I swear you play it so risky sometimes.”

Rin shrugged her shoulders. “It’s not like there’s just a spell for counterfeiting this countries money, that shit is hard. It’s still better than actually having to go out and work as a cashier or something right?”

“Yeh, true.” Ayako turned back to the stove. “How about you?”

Rin crept up behind her and wrapped her arms around her waist, pressing her crotch between Ayako’s ample buttcheeks.

“Waiting for you to get back, Eee~.” Rin snickered.

“Ah! At least wait until after dinner before you get like that!” Ayako squeaked.

 

 


 

It was 12:04 a.m. and the damnable city bus outside was making an insufferable racket. Rin hated the loud, gaseous cars that people drove about in these days, but she especially hated busses. Giant, recklessly driving, noisy things they were; and of course they were constantly stopping outside her window at the worst hours.

She could hear what must have been a big group of late-night bar-goers and teens screeching and hollering at the bus stop below, making a terrible racket as the packed onto the bus. The thing must’ve had engine trouble or something as it coughed and sputtered trying to get moving.

After a few minutes of the angry passengers talking and the driver revving the engine Rin finally had enough. She pulled herself from Ayako’s spooning and lept from the bed and went to the window, glaring down at the bus with a fierce and piercing gaze. She cracked the frame wide open and stuck her arm out, clutching her fingers with her palm upwards. With an angry utterance the bus disappeared from the street with a quiet scratching of tire on pavement.

Rin clutched her fingers and drew her arm back in, shutting the window with one hand and sliding groggily back to her side of the bed. She slid open the drawer of her night stand and dropped something in from her grasping hand, sliding it shut before a slight mechanical sputtering could escape. Rin flopped back into bed and passed out again.