- Text Size +

- June 9th 1867 (Addendum)

 

    I’ve found shelter.

 

    As I was writing my last entry, a human woman, accompanied by a loud fairy, almost stepped on me. Ellie and Minnie, their names are; Ellie is human and Minnie is a fairy. I don’t really care for either of them, if I’m honest, but they’ve offered me shelter in their home, and considering my previous situation how could I possibly say no. I have only these pages left. The rest of my possessions that oaf, Ellie, stepped on, all of my maps and spare clothes ground and shredded under the sole of her boots. She’s a beautiful maiden to her credit, and I suppose her heart’s in the right place, but someone as big as she can be quite dangerous to someone as small as I if she’s not extraordinarily careful. I have no intention of giving up my life to the missteps of a clumsy human. I shall stay one night, maybe two depending on the circumstances, and then be on my way to find my home, but for now, at least I have someplace to stay safe during the night.

 

    True to her desire to atone for destroying everything that I own, Ellie gave me a bed to sleep in, which is little more than a cushion and a handkerchief. Still, it’s practically heaven compared to the camp I held earlier. I ate dinner with the two, eating chunks of meat off of Ellie’s plate like a meager pet. But at least I’ve eaten. My pride suffers more and more, I realize, but what is the other option? Besides, wine was also served, which helped me forget my quarrels for a moment and lighten the mood. Ellie drank heavily, and began to sing songs that I’ve never heard, but sounded off-key, and Minnie laughed till tears rolled down her cheeks. After the meal, Ellie stumbled off somewhere, and I wished to go to bed. Minnie carried me to my cushion and then flew out the window and into the night. Where she’s headed, I do not know, and do not care. I have some peace and quiet now, and hopefully I can fall asleep before any more trouble happ…..

 

 

    He’d felt the quakes, but didn’t realize Ellie was lumbering towards the dresser until she practically fell right into it. The swell of her breasts struck the pillow Daniel sat on, causing the Minish to be sent tumbling off.

 

    “What on Earth!?” He cried, angrily get to his feet. “What is wrong with…”

 

    One look at his massive hostess and all became clear. Her overshirt was unbuttoned slightly, exposing  some of her light cream colored tunic. What was keeping her green beret on top of her red flamed hair was a mystery. She had removed her boots...and her shorts, wearing only her panties below the hip. A sly but awkward smile was on her lips, and her eyes were shiny and partially bloodshot. She held a bottle of wine, the smell of which mixing in with the unforgettable smell of sweaty feet from wearing boots, formed an unfriendly alliance in his nose.

 

“Oh good, you’re awake…” Ellie said, her smile widened. “I wanted to…” She paused for a minute, her smile faltering. “Wait...uh, hold on…...I can’t….what was I….?” She brightened. “Oh yeah! I wanted to talk to you, Danny.”

 

    “A-A-Alright…” Daniel said cautiously. He didn’t know what else to do but play along. He himself had a temper when he had been drinking too much, and if Ellie was one of those as well, it’d be wise to keep any snarky comments to himself. “About what?”

 

    “Well, I was drinking…a lot...” She said slowly, resting her head down on the surface of the dresser so that her eyes laid right before Daniel. “….and I was thinking too, and I thought about I almost stepped on you and...you know...almost killed you, and also destroyed all your stuff. And after that, I felt really, really, REALLY bad.” She smiled. It was supposed to be charming, but it turned out drunk and awkward. “So, I drank some more and I thought I’d make it up to you with sex!”

 

    “Th-th-that’s really not necessary.” Daniel quickly shook his head, feeling a sense of dread and powerlessness come over him.

 

    “But I almost killed you!” Ellie replied. Out of the corner of his eye, the Minish saw one of her hands reaching for him. “I mean, I think it’s only fair that I have sex with you after something like that.”

 

    “What? That doesn’t even make sense!” Daniel protested, evading her first reach. Her vision must have been blurry, since her hand came nowhere near him.

 

    “Who cares?” Ellie smiled drunkenly, reaching again. “Let’s do it anyway!”

 

    Daniel may have escape her second reach, but his evasion was interrupted by an earsplitting crash as the the drunk ginger dropped her bottle, which shattered against the floor. The Minish grasped his ears, and in his surprise lost his footing and fell on his face. Shortly after, her immense fingers closed over him and he was lifted off the dressed with unholy ease. Ellie turned. As she did, she staggered. For a horrifying moment, Daniel thought she was going to topple over. Her arms and hands moved rapidly as she was frequently attempting to keep balance. The movements caused Daniel to feel incredibly ill.

 

    “Ellie! STOP THIS!” The Minish screamed, trying to sound angry, but only coming off like a terrified child. “You’ll hurt me if you don’t stop right now! You’re not thinking!”

 

    “Of course I was,” Ellie replied. “I’ve been drinking all night, I just told y…”

 

    “NO, you idiot!” Daniel cried. “I said…”

 

    “Oh, stop worrying so much…” She lifted him up to her mouth, her lips slowly starting to pucker. “Here let me give you something for your nerves….”

 

    She probably meant to give him a kiss. Instead, a thunderous belch roared from her belly and wafted into his face as he was inched towards her mouth. Ellie laughed as she drops the Minish down onto her pillow. After that, she laboriously sets off to accomplish the tricky feat of removing her panties, stumbling the entire time, but somehow staying upright.

 

    “You can’t do this!” Daniel was shouting. “I can’t have sex with YOU! You’re far bigger than…”

 

    She picked him up again as she laid down on her bed, cutting him off. Her smile widened.

 

    “Don’t worry,” She said. “The way I see it is...as long as you’re in me, it probably still counts as us having sex. So...let’s put ya in!”

 

    With that, Ellie opened her legs and lowered the Minish towards the damp cavern at her crotch.

 

    “NO! NO! STOP!” Daniel cried loudly. “YOU CAN’T YOU CA…”

 

    Not much else could be said. Before he could finish, he was inside her, with her giant fingers pushing him in further. The vagina was a fleshy cave that was alive with drunken horniness. As he was pushed inside, he found himself spinning along the wall, coating himself in some sort of liquid that he wasn’t sure he wanted to identify. It was dark and he could see nothing. There was a plethora of sounds bombarding him, and he heard each of them with great clarity. He could hear her heart beat up above in her chest, the sounds of her muscles flexing, the wet sounds of her vagina contracting, and, the muffled vocalizations of Ellie herself.

 

    Eventually, her fingers stopped pushing and the Minish was left in the immense sex organ without knowing which way was the exit. Going in any direction, he thrashed and kicked his way along, the only method that moved him in the ever contracting cave. He couldn’t see anything and he couldn’t exactly tell what was going on around him. He focused on the palpations of the heart up above, and noticed that it was steadily increasing its rhythm. He knew there wasn’t much time, but he could barely move! There were noises all around, none of which served as a particular indicator of which way the exit was. He heard so many bodily noises: the heart, the muscles, the contractions, the wine sloshing around in her belly, all of this and more. The hot air was stifling and it was hard to breathe. Either he was going to be crushed in here or suffocate. He focused on the noises and realized there was a constant rubbing like sound to his right. Perhaps her fingers rubbing against her vagina? It was his best bet, and he took it.

 

    Ellie felt everything that Daniel heard. In her building euphoria, everything her body did felt magnified. She could feel the Minish’s movements inside her, could feel her heart pounding, her vagina’s contractions, the wine slosh in her stomach as she thrashed about on her bed. Her fingers were pressed against her crotch, offering as much support to Daniel’s chaos as possible. Ellie moaned, hardly aware of it, drinking in all of the feelings that swarmed her. In her drunken state, she had convinced herself that Daniel was a magnificent lover, and the excitement of this fantasy only fueled her emotions. She was determined to make it so she and Daniel would have the best sex that either of them would ever have.

 

    Finally, climax arrived, and Ellie gasped and shouted happily, egging her unwilling “lover” on. Daniel, still having no clue how much progress he was making, was getting squeezed by increasingly more powerful contractions. They were mercifully brief, but bones cracked from the strain. More fluid streamed the walls, the lubrication causing Daniel to be squeezed in multiple directions throughout this fleshy hell. He heard Ellie’s voice outside, but couldn’t make out a single thing. His hands flailed about for anything to grasp, but there was only the smooth, slimy walls which offered nothing. Outside, Ellie’s hips have locked in the midst of a strong spastic pelvic thrust. When the orgasm finally ends, her thighs unlock and she collapses on the bed, breathing and gasping for a few moments, a large smile on her face.

 

    She wearily raises her head and opens her mouth. Words are on the tip of her tongue, but before she can speak them, darkness swallows her vision and her mind and her head plops right back down and she is finally still.

 

    Daniel, disoriented, feeling ill, and terrified, freezes where ever in her vagina he is. With the storm of activity finally over, he fully appreciates how easily he could have died. Had Ellie crossed her legs during her spasms, she might have killed him. But now everything was still, and maybe he could get out. He began to wriggle and squeeze, trying to find his way. There was still no light.

 

    “Ellie!” He gasped, still low on air. “ELLIE! GET ME OUT OF HERE! HEY!”

 

    He thrashed against the walls, remembering that they were part of her. Nothing. Not even a twitch. He knew what this meant. He was trapped inside her cavernous vagina...and she was out cold, of no help to him what so ever.

 

“Help!” He screamed. “Get me out of here! MINNIE! ELLIE! SOMEONE! HELP!”


Nobody answered.