- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Yeah yeah yeah, I know, I've got way too many stories going already to be starting another new one. All I can say is... oops.

This is kind of new for me, I haven't really written about a giantess this big before. Hopefully it turns out alright. And for anyone wondering, although she's from another planet, she's definitely human as far as appearance/anatomy and everything goes. She hasn't got green skin or antennas or anything like that. 

I hope you enjoy this one, but I can understand if you're pissed at me for writing this rather than working on one of my other stories, haha.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Natalie emerges from the cockpit of her small, single seat aircraft and takes her first steps onto the ground of this mysterious previously undiscovered planet she has landed on. After exiting her vehicle, the cockpit seals itself shut with a hiss and Natalie finds herself in a vast expanse of nothingness.

 

“Lost again? Seriously?” she asks herself. “At least the weather's nice here” she says as she looks upwards and into the clear sky of a beautiful summer day. The sun shines down, warming her lightly tanned skin.

 

Her long brown hair gently dances in the wind as a small breeze blows through it. Natalie is an extremely gorgeous young woman, the object of affection of nearly every guy that's ever had the luxury of bearing witness to her back on her home planet. Of course she's aware of this, and is always making use of it, using her looks to her advantage she's able to manipulate almost anyone into granting her desires.

 

Her brilliant blue eyes gaze downward and she examines the ground. A green blanket of vegetation covers a great area, and the ground oddly yields to her at each step she takes, leaving a mark wherever her sneakers once stood.

 

“Weird” she says as she pokes at the ground with the toe of her shoe and pulls it back and forth, all the while watching from above as she reshapes the landscape below. “Might as well do a little exploring.”

 

Natalie presses a button on her keychain and the cockpit of her spacecraft opens once more. She pulls out a small navy blue backpack and steps away from her ship. The cockpit seals shut with another hiss and she presses another button on her keychain, locking her vehicle. She extracts a stick of gum from the backpack and slips it into her mouth just before tossing her keys into the backpack and zipping it shut. She tosses it over her shoulder before pulling her arms through the straps.

 

Ready to explore, Natalie begins walking away from her vehicle, leaving a trail of footsteps behind her in the bizarre vegetation as she goes. Despite being a dainty young woman alone on an unknown planet, she shows no fear or worry about the possibility of encountering hostile indigenous peoples or perhaps dangerous wildlife.

 

Of course, these thoughts probably haven't even crossed her mind. Instead, she's simply bored, and a bit disappointed with finding herself lost once again. Her original plan was to meet up with her friends for a party on some other planet. “I could have sworn these were the right coordinates. I knew I should have just written them down.” She rolls her eyes in frustration before returning her attention to the screen of her smartphone, continuing her walk as she studies it. “Oh well.”

 

Even if she left this planet now, she'd still be late to the party, but she finds herself actually wanting to stay here. She could make a discovery on this planet, maybe discover a cute new animal and get it named after her when she returns home. This thought excites her, and she continues playing with her phone as her exploration goes on.

 

 

 

 

 

Chaos erupts on a busy highway as a gargantuan feminine sneaker descends from the heavens with no warning and plummets forcefully down onto the pavement below, crushing traffic light poles as well as many unlucky cars beneath its immense weight. The force of this single earth shaking footstep causes the ground to crack and buckle around the point of impact.

 

The width of the shoe alone takes up several lanes of traffic. With no warning, drivers have zero time to react and they panic as they face the sheer enormity of the ridiculously massive women's footwear that has somehow appeared before them. Accidents are caused on all sides of the mighty shoe. Without enough time to brake, several vehicles smash into the sneaker and suffer incredible damage as they strike its unyielding surface.

 

The next batch of drivers have a bit more time to react and slam on their brakes to avoid sharing fates with those whom have already collided with the towering girl. Instead of hitting her, their vehicles are smashed from behind by other panicked drivers. In less than thirty seconds, enough destruction covers the road that traffic ceases to flow and comes to a standstill surrounding the shoe belonging to this mysterious girl of goddess-like proportions.

 

 

 

 

 

Natalie hears a soft crunch followed immediately by a frenzy of faint beeping sounds coming from the ground. She stops walking and finally takes her attention away from her phone. Curious, she glances down and surveys the source of the noises. Her beautiful blue eyes take in the sight of dozens upon dozens of minuscule destroyed vehicles surrounding her cute shoe.

 

She gazes further ahead and looks over the sprawling city at her feet. It stretches on for miles and miles. She purses her lips and blows a bubble with her gum, letting it pop loudly as she looks over the puny civilization below. “UGH, another planet of tiny little bug-people?” Natalie slips her phone into her pocket and places her hands on her hips. “You've GOT to be kidding me.”  

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

I hope you enjoyed so far. Let me know what you think, I'd love to read some reviews! And yes, if you're familiar with my writing, you know those shoes are coming off soon!