- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
First story. I know it's short but I was bored
Andy and Katie were bestfriends. Andy was a inventor and Katie is a store manager. One day when Katie was at her company softball game, Andy was working on his shrink ray. He finished and decided to test it on a apple. He put the apple on the desk and zapped the machine. It didn't work. So andy went over to the apple and examined it. All of a sudden the machine back fired and shrunk andy!

Andy was about a inch tall. He needed to wait for Katie to get home so he can he her help. So Andy crawled under the door and into the living room to wait for Katie to come home. Andy then heard the car door close. Katie was home. He started to hear and feel rumples. They got stronger and louder. The door opened and Andy was in shock. He saw a giant version of his best friend. All he could see now is her Adidas flip flop and her knee high softball socks. Then Katie started walking toward Andy

Andy realized this and started to run from Katie's foot. Katie's foot came close to him as she walks to the kitchen. "Damn I gotta be more careful" says Andy. Katie then enters the living room again. Stops right in front of the scared Andy. ANDY WHERE ARE YOU?! Katie yells. Katie!!! Down here but of course Katie can't here him. Andy ran and tried to climb her massive flip flops but Katie took a step to pull her cell phone out and Andy fell off. Katie decided to call Andy and see where he's at. She dials his number and Andy's cell phone rings. Oh my god I'm saved!!! Andy answers his phone. Hello?? Katie you gotta help me!! ANDY?? I CAN BARELY HEAR YOU. Andy the yells. Katie I shrunk and I'm by your foot!!! ANDY THIS ISNT FUNNY. IM HANGING UP. BYE!! With that Katie hang up the phone and turned it off ANDY CAN PISS ME OFF SOMETIMES! Andy couldn't believe it. Katie couldn't hear him at all and now she's pissed at him. Andy had to get his giant bestfriends attention but knew it was impossible when Katie looked like she was about to take a step towards him. . Katie kicks her flip flops off and takes a step towards Andy. But this time andy finds himself under her foot shadow. He can smell he socked feet and can tell she has been playing hard. Katie!! Don't step on me!!! But Katie couldn't here him Andy startsed to sprint but wasn't fast enough. Katies socked foot came on him and squished him. Katie felt this and said God damn bugs. She looked at the bug she just killed and saw a tiny body. OH my god. Andy??? I just crushed him. Ha. Oh well. I was going to use the machine he invented on him anyway. Now I can shrink people and get my revenge on some people. Katie then smiles and grinds her foot hard and gets tiny Andy's body deep into her sock fibers.
Chapter End Notes:
Maybe a sequel? Please be nice on the reviews and give me some ideas on a sequel or help me? Thanks for reading. Sorry that it's too short for a lot of people. But hey. At least it's something