- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My first story. I screwed somthing up adding new chapters so I dedeted the whole thing and will try again.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first story. I am not to good at writing but I'll try.

I Here is a little story about my life. My name is Bill I am 6 feet tall in my mid 30s I work at a high tech plant; we have temp workers, Full time workers, and in a separate part of the shop is the room I work in with a very high tech secret machine.
I swipe my key card and enter my work room, Kelly is already there. We have worked together for almost ten years. She is a beautiful 5"10 dirty blond brown eyed girl in her early 30s.
She is a little curvy but by no means fat. She never got married or had kids she just enjoys the single free life. She will use a guy for what she needs then let him go.
Any way we work on the assembly line computer, with the fine handmade adjustments we can
do gives us a very big advantage that our competition can't touch. That is my job.
We have a machine that can shrink people to actually go inside the computer and make really fine adjustments or repairs.
Kelly looks up at me from her desk , "The K-12 is down again" .
I sigh, I was hoping I wouldn't have to shrink today, I have been trying to fix that unit all week.
Kelly gives me a look , Sorry, Guess you have to be small again today she says. Well at least its Friday I say.
I enter the shrink machine and Kelly turns it on, It takes ten minutes to shrink down to the three inch height required to work within the machine.
The door opens and I step out and look into a pair of well worn sneakers, up the blue jeans to Kelly's smiling face. We dress casual to blend in with other workers because none of them know about our secret machine. I swear she enjoys this. She loves to be in control. She shrank only a couple of times and decided she didn't want to do it any more so I got a nice raise and the responsibility to be the one to shrink all the time. I look up at her huge body and zone out thinking how helpless I feel, with one wrong move I would be a stain on the sole of her sneaker.
I snap out of it as she bends down to pick me up, no matter how much I get picked up I'll never like it.
Her huge fingers wrap around me so I don't fall out, I can smell the beagle she had for breakfast on her hand. She starts to bring me to the other side of the room so I can enter the computer then her phone rings. She stops and turns around an heads over to her dask, I don't know why she wouldn't just put me down at the computer so I can get to work before she answers the phone. I sit within her curled up fingers and wait as she blabs on the phone. God I feel so frustrated just sitting in her hand and its getting hot in here and there is nothing I can do about it.
Finally she hangs up the phone, she opens up her fingers a little and brings me up to her billboard size face and smiles "Sorry" she says and deposits me at the tiny entrance of the computer.
I enter and test my walkie talkie, Ok she says I can hear you, of course she doesn't need one to talk to me at my height she is plenty loud enough.
I tell her to shut off the power, Ok, Its off she says. I get to work smelling like the beagle she had and getting upset that she held me in her hand so long.
I need a replacement part I tell her from deep inside the computer.
What cha need she says, I need the whole lower K-12 I say.
I have to get one in the storage room she says, Well go get it! I say. I can't she says, company rules, you can't be alone when you're small. Just go, I will be all right. It will take too long to un-shrink and to re-shrink me again I would like to go home sometime today.
Then just come with me she says. What! You have to walk through the whole plant and I can't be seen! I say.
can just put you in my pocket , No way! I say. Ok, than I hope you don't mind working a little over time on this Friday afternoon she says.
I don't want to be here late today, Its been a long week and I just want to go home and relax.
OK I say in a low voice. What? She says, Ok I say again, just be really careful I don't need to get hurt.
Her hand comes toward me, Wait a sec I say, Let me see your pocket first, She turns to the side to show me her pocket, I am the same height standing on the table. Don't worry Bill there is plenty of room, I won't squish you she says with a giggle.
I am very nervous I have never done this before, I am only supposed to fix this computer with minimum human contact. The thought of being trapped in a giant girls pocket is not comforting.
Once again her giant fingers wrap around me lifting me up and gently depositing me into her jeans front pocket. Her giant hand leaves the pocket and leaves me in darkness except for the little bit of light coming from above.
It was a little tight, When she walked It would get tight then she moved her leg forward. Such a simple movement by her could make me feel so helpless; I can't wait for this day to end so I can grow back and enjoy the weekend!