- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I wrote this just because, who keeps up with my other story, you guys haven't given me any ideas to help do another chapter but have fun and enjoy.

Me and one of my friends always hung out a lot. We were buddies since school and were like brothers. One day while going to the bar we ran into two girls. We talked and found out that they were just like us, friends from the beginning. We talked and one girl went home and the other girl stayed. The girl who left was named Emma and the girl who stayed was Sarah. My name is Tyler and my friends name was CBW. We talked throughout the night and we all went to go to our homes. While walking me and CBW felt a sharp cold pain in our necks. We didn't know what happened but we blacked out until morning. When we woke up we seen the giant face of Sarah. She said something about her and Emma drifting apart and she hated people who had a long time friendship. Me and my friend were just waking up and didn't hear much of what Sarah said but they wanted to know what happened. Suddenly Sarah grabbed CBW and started to tear him apart limb by limb. She started with his left leg. When his leg was pulled off blood shoot out and started to make a blood waterfall of some sort. The same thing happened when his right leg and his arms were pulls off. He was slowly bleeding out and was suffering. Then she put him down and grabbed me. She proceeded to do the same thing except she started by pulling my arms off first. When she was done she went over to her fridge and pulled out a large pitcher of lemonade. She grabbed a glass and poured herself a glass of lemonade. She walked over to the two guys and picked them both up. While they were slowly bleeding to death they were picked up and dropped into the glass of lemonade. I don't know about you but if you have a fresh cut on your finger and lemonade gets on it, it burns like a bitch. When they were dropped into the glass the yellow liquid turned a reddish color and they drowned to death instead of bleeding to death. Sarah laughed and shrugged. She didn't pour a glass of lemonade to go to waste. She picked the glass back up and drank it and the two guys in it. She noticed the different taste and liked it. She thought to herself that she would have to do it again. This lemonade tasted perfect. She knew what she had to do and that was to go out and get more people shrunken.



5 YEARS LATER
Many people have been going missing but in other news Sarah's lemonade is an uprising business, breaking any record sales made by any lemonade company ever. The only person who knew her recipe was Sarah. The police only had the one lead of the lemonade that they all were drinking. They loved this stuff and drank it more than coffee. Until one policemen tasted something more than pulp. He spat it out and took it to forensics. He got it identified and it turned up as a human arm. They did a full on investigation and finally cracked the case and arrested Sarah. She was under arrest for many cases including murder kidnapping. She was going to be killed by electric chair for the public to see. Her last request was to see her old friend Emma. It was allowed and when Emma came she brought the same stuff Sarah had used to shrink people and shrunk Sarah. With Sarah shrunk she put Sarah in her high heeled boots and was getting Sarah out of prison. As Sarah was making her great escape with Emma, she slid under Emma foot and was crushed. When Emma got home and went to pull Sarah out of her boot she only found blood.
Chapter End Notes:


If you guys enjoyed review and if you want to see more (or less) please tell me what you thought. Thanks and have nice daya