- Text Size +

 

“Well Brad, should we go get her?”


She sounded a little drunk, likely from the Long Island Iced Tea’s that resulted in the bar tender occupying her shoe and why her husband’s head sprouted from her butthole while the rest of him lie planted firmly with in.

.

"Yes lets shall." She said aloud, not expecting a response as she felt her husbands thoughts coinciding with her own. She also mused at the fact that he thought he would be allowed to be normal sized for it.


Lifting her right leg she placed all tension on her left and felt Rick on the verge of physically popping between her second and largest toe and she smiled, allowing herself to remain there just a little longer. His screams, though they were contained to her flat were reverberating throughout her body.


"You know Rick, I haven't heard you thank me yet or show any appreciation for allowing you the privilege of touching my gorgeous feet." she then let her right foot hit the ground, relieving some of the pressure from his insignificant body. "Maybe if I felt you lick between my toes this would be a little easier for you.”


Narrowing her eyes, Jessica concentrated, waiting for any semblance of a kiss or lick from her captive. "No? Okay, don't say I didn't offer." And she walked around the bike making sure to apply her left foot just a little bit harder to the ground than she needed to from time to time.


"Now now Brad, calm down, Wifies gotta be on her guard!" She sang playfully as she shook her ass slightly and smacked it's left cheek, causing those firm orbs to smash his head a little bit further into her butt hole.


"Eep!" She bounced as she felt her husband disappear into her fully and then laughed."To think, after all I did that’s what gets him up there?" Lust filled her visage as she felt her husband squirming emphatically in her rectum, weakening her knees to the point that she almost fell in the street.


"Now honey!!! Mmmm....stop that!" She clenched her glutes as the invulnerability she gifted her husband was taken. She hated it, that her husband would suffer, momentarily at most while squeezing Brad completely within her butt hole, she felt his struggles minimize, stilled by the compressing walls of her rectum until she felt him cease movement altogether.


"There, much better." She began walking to the cops front door again, enjoying the feeling of her husbands unconscious, motionless body floating in her ass. Little by little her husband would regain the sense of invulnerability, he would need it, for what she had planned.


"Well Rick, heres your last chance, Kiss my toes or else..."


She still didn't feel it and sighed outwardly, had Rick seen her face he’d have known he had cause for concern. "That's it! What good is a foot boy if he won't kiss my feet? Shut the fuck up! It was a rhetorical question you little shit! You're not going to ruin my husbands birthday!" And with that she scrunched her toes together, feeling an intense warmth wrap itself around her second toe.


"I fucking warned you Rick, you wouldn't kiss my toes so you will just hug and hump them! And if you cream on my toes expect things to get even worse for you!”


She relished in this newest sensation, flesh and bone, he was still Rick, only his hands and feet had moulded together around her second toe.


As if to test her new toe ring she scrunched her toes together, rubbing them up and down against one another which resulted in Rick twisting around her foot until his face was 'neath her toe. She then rested her toes back into the sole of her flat, smothering ricks face 'neath it.


Scarcely he was able to breathe. ‘Oh, he really didn't like that.’ giggling to herself.


She squeezed her toes together again, Alcohol certainly playing it's part in her invention, perhaps why she was here to begin with, and now her mind had gone astray as she began climbing the stairs of her prey’s abode...’I wonder what Brad would enjoy being transformed into?’


With a turn of the door knob it opened, as if the door hadn't been locked  ‘BANG!’


It stung, it burned. Jessica flew right back out the doorway, screaming, rolling down the stairs and then a few more feet before stopping. Silently lying in a pool of blood forming beneath her right shoulder.


"Protip, next time you’re going to rob someone try to be a little quieter, who were you talking too anyways?"


The female police officer that had pulled Jessica over earlier stepped through the doorway, bare foot, light blue paint on her toe nails, adorned in a pink tank top that barely came down to cover her satin red thong below her waist, scanning the area for any other surprises.


"Gyaaah" She lifted her head staring back at the cop, pistol leveled on her, an oversized phone that looked more like a tablet in her other hand. Jessica could tell she was trying to unlock it with just the fingers of one hand while keeping her pistol trained in the other.


When the cop heard Jessica scream and lift her head she went cold, she’d never shot anyone before and the site of her maimed shoulder, the missing flesh down her face, arms and knees made her gasp as the phone fell from her fingers, bouncing and shattering down the stairs.


“Graaaah” Jessica began getting to her feet, one arm limp while the other supported her rising weight.


"Stay down! Get on your knees!"


Jessica coldly looked at the cop, turning completely in her direction. She hurt all over and had a warm spot between her toes. 'If that bitch killed him...'


"Didn't you hear me!? On your knees!"


"No, on your knees!" Jessica took a step towards the stairs. The cop distraught and in a panic screamed pulling the trigger again, the bullet ricocheting off the concrete at her feet, again and again until the entire clip had emptied into the pavement.


"My my, who taught you how to shoot?" Jessica taunted, another step taken towards the stairs “Impossible!” The cop screamed, backing into the doorway of her house as Jessica lifted her foot and placed it on the first step. Her face, the scratches and missing scraped flesh diminishing before the cops very eyes.


In panic she  pulled the trigger before flinging the empty firearm at Jessica, but a flick of her wrist sent it right back into the cops stomach, who with a grunt fell to her knees after stumbling back several feet through her open door, stomach clenched by her hands.


Another step had been traversed, and the hole in her shoulder began filling itself with blood, tissue and bone. "Now, it's my husbands birthday..." those words had been nearly growled as she traversed the final step, the scrapes along her arms and legs gone. Aside from the blood staining her flesh and clothing it had been as if she were never shot. "And I promised him a threesome, MS. Claustrophobic. Oooohhh am I going to cure you of that."


Standing before the door, the cop used her bare foot to kick the door shut, before scrambling to her feet, about to run towards the back of her house when her door erupted open, wood splintering against the wall as Jessica walked through, sending the cop to her ass in astonishment  “That was rude…First you shoot me, then you slam the door in my face? Manners manners.”


She watched the cop with wild eyes, scrambling across the floor from her, and pursued as slow as ever, the door slamming shut behind her of it’s own accord. Only now did she realize where the cop was heading as she grabbed a fire poker and tried to stand...but couldn’t "What? how!?" Her face flush, panic filled features, she screamed, terrified uncontrollably she screamed.


Jessica’s left index finger pointed at the cops forehead and she found herself silenced, unable to move of her own accord. Where her screams diminished she let out soft tear filled whine as unseen forces manipulated her body, lifted her to a kneeling position, back arched, knees tensed to support her weight, chin up. She was staring into Jessica’s face, into that sadistic and sinister grin.


"Don't worry about it, stay there and you may even enjoy this....for a while. I’ll call you…Nina...is it?" Even with the cop unable to respond, she knew she was right.


Right hand lowered, tracing itself through the crevice between her cleavage, "I imagine it gets dark and pretty tight in here." Her hand continued lower, to her stomach which she opened it against. "And hot in here, not very pleasant I’d imagine..But I hear going in my mouth is pretty amazing" It fished over the hem of her tight fitting yoga pants before hooking and pulling them down to her feet where she stepped out and left them where she once stood, approaching Nina


“Just me and you now Ms. Claustrophobia… where were we? Oh….Mmm…”  Nina still whimpered, those feminine cries music to Jessica’s ears as she watched the cops face lower. Blue eyes wide, staring into her panty clad crotch which her fingers stroked before cupping it in it’s entirety. “Mmm...so soft and warm…Sticky and pleasant would you like to go in there?” Tongue flitting out, moistening her lips. She knew Nina had no idea what she meant, not yet at least.


Jessica’s fingers picked at the edge of her panty and pulled it aside, revealing the well groomed, yet still hairy vagina to Nina, a single finger tracing along it’s slit.


" What do you think? How much would you squirm in here....Ms. Claustrophobia?"


The panties were released, falling partially back in place, still leaving her womanhood slightly exposed. Using the toe section of her right shoe she held the ankle of her left shoe down and slid her foot from it, a white sticky film enjoined with her foot sweat about her second toe where Rick clung, helplessly enjoined, "Oh poo."  Jessica pouted, noticing the warmth she felt earlier was obviously Rick cumming on her foot.


Nina’s whimpers turned to cries, muffled by her inability to speak or move, her eyes glued to Rick, the little man trapped about Jessica’s toe, his face a mask of misery, his eyes begging for mercy, help, anything.  Jessica simply shoved her foot into Nina’s face mashing Rick into her lips and driving the woman on to her back. Still unable to move but silenced as Jessica followed her to the floor and stepped directly on Nina’s face.


Standing astride Nina’s face she readjusted, one bare foot, one still clad in her flat and played with Nina’s lips. Sliding her toes in and out of her mouth, subjecting Rick, to the the embrace of her lips, the pain of her teeth and the moistness of her tongue.


“Pucker your lips against my foot one time if you understand how helpless and fucked you are right now.”


Jessica showed no outward emotion, yet her heart fluttered as she felt the cops lips compress against her foot one time, and in return she wiggled her toes against her tongue, shoving Rick further into it every time.


“Good girl.” Her foot extracted from the cops mouth, and planted beside her face, she lifted her other foot, and pulled the flat off before tossing it aside and slamming her foot into the ground on the opposite side of the Nina’s face, relishing in her victory. “Don’t you dare take your eyes off of me.” And with that she hooked her fingers into her panties band and began sliding them down, inch by inch past her butt, thighs, knees, and finally lifting one leg out she released her fingers, allowing them to fall on and cover Nina’s face.


“Mmm….do you smell that Ms. Claustrophobia? That’s the smell of my endless orgasms,  get used to it.”


Crouching, Jessica reached down into her panties and shoved them into the cops face despite her constant whine while her left foot scrunched her toes together, glaring at Rick between them. The cold, emotionless stare leveled at him crushing any hope of survival. When she saw the hope leave his eyes she simply twisted her foot, rubbing flesh from various parts of his body, yet somehow he remained alive, trapped beneath the knuckle of her second toe where enough pressure never seemed to build up to crush him. She was simply ensuring Rick remained in misery.


Crouched, her ass cheeks spread naturally and after grinding her panties into the Ninas lips she toss them aside. giving her an unhindered view of her butt hole, and ignoring the whimpers of her newest captive. She pushed, causing her butthole to quiver. ‘PLEASE DON’T!’ Nina cried, words never forming outside of her.


Without response Jessica continued to push until she felt her husband break the surface of her butthole, whence she immediately clenched, trapping him across his chest.


“My husband is so lazy…It’s his birthday, he’s getting ready to have his birthday sex…and he’s still sleeping! Can you believe that….the things I do for him,”


Nina stared, wide eyed at the man trapped in this woman’s butthole, slack jawed, she wanted to scream, do anything...but she couldn’t.


Rick, no longer the object of Jessica’s fury wallowed, small as a victory it was, he would take it, all but ignored, silenced by simply being under her toe. He knew he was not forgotten, however he was ignored, and thankful for it.


“Ms. Claustrophobia, wake him up.”


“Wha...wha...what?” Nina panicked a loud, she could talk, and was at a loss of words...silenced by her mind unable to comprehend what happened, and is happening.


“Use your lips, your tongue, wake his lazy ass up for me, but if you hurt him.” Her fingers came down, grabbing her captive cops right breast and painfully tweaking her nipple, forcing an elicited squeak from her victim. “I will end you.”


She lowered her butt a little more, inches above the cops face, and when she didn’t feel face and lips in her butt crack immediately, she responded. Almost growling to emphasize her displeasure. “Unless you want to end up like Rick here, on my toe, I suggest you get started.”


Though she whimpered Jessica felt Nina’s face impress against her butt crack, and in welcome to her newest victim she wiggled her butt a little, helping the cop just get a little deeper into her. Silencing the whines with her ass. She allowed herself to settle fully on Nina’s face, driving the back of her head into the carpeted floor, controlling her breath by the whims of whether her ass lifted or not.


“Mmm…” Jessica arched her back, driving her butt down onto Nina’s face just that much harder while she felt the woman's lips pucker and open, accepting her husband with in. “That’s it...suck on him…Use your tongue.”


Jessica could feel the cops head twisting slightly in either direction, as far her ass would allow, She sighed, practically melting atop the cops face, relaxing so completely that she lowered her hands to Ninas’s bosom, her knees sliding further out on either side. Scrunching Rick up in her toes, a reaction to the pleasure coursing through her. She could feel him almost ready to pop...yet she didn’t care, not now when she felt her husbands legs kick the walls of her rectum, and his arms thrashing, trapped against his sides through her puckering butthole that refused to release him..


Brad panicked initially, he had no idea where he was. Legs and waist held firm by a wet,yet firm gripping squeeze while his chest and face were trapped between a soft, bountiful envelope of moist flesh.


Struggling, kicking, he screamed, however muffled it was against the lips his face lie trapped between. This felt so good but was so terrifying, where was he? Ears popping, he felt his face and chest squeezed between harsh softness. He felt himself slide forward then recede back into this slick but unforgiving squeeze that consumed his lower body and refused to let him go.


He was assaulted, his head completely engulfed within the soft fleshy lips encompassing his upper body. Pressing firmly against his chest he felt himself slide further into their embrace, the trappings of his lower body protesting as she squeezed him so completely, refusing to let him go.


It was then that his face, was smothered against something else, soft, and wet....He was beginning to understand what was happening. He was still in his wifes ass, at least he assumed it was hers, who else could it be? But who or what else was this, lips, tongue...a mouth?


His upper body began feeling release as the lips parted, allowing him to just lie on the lower until he felt himself manipulated by a wide fleshy probing moist object, eventually it forced itself beneath him and slid further along the entire length of his body until it probed his wifes butthole, where he remain planted, he then felt teeth press into his chest, holding him gently, yet firm.


"That's a girl..." Jessica said between panted breaths as she began to rock on her captives face, loving the sensation of her tongue prodding her ass hole as her husband slid in and out with the slow rocking of her hips


"Mmm..Nnnng..." Her eyes lazily closed, hands grabbing the small breasts of her captive cop, squeezing her nipples through the night shirt.  "Keep....it....up...." She rocked faster, feeling the tempo of her husbands body pumping in and out of her increasing.


Jessica squealed, riding, humping, bouncing, and aggressively squashing her victim into her ass, imagining her husband's confusion and pleasure, completely consumed between two women. She leaned forward as she came, juices slithering out of her womanhood, coating her captives chin and neck. She allowed her legs to straighten out, readjusting to lie completely over Nina, marvelling about how erotic it was to feel her husband sliding out of her ass betwixt the lips of another woman, her own face coming to lie in the moist, panty clad mound of her captive cop.


“Hmm….I like you…. Ms. Claustrophobia…”


Nuzzling her nose into the cops panty clad womanhood, revelling in the scent of her sex...her captive cop had been turned on by her domination just as much as she, closing her eyes, mind wandering astray to the possibilities, already she had begun sharing her lust with her captive, daydreaming…..until she felt her husbands legs kicking at the inside of her butt crack. ‘oh ya, he still dangled from her captives lips.’


The tickle of his feet on her butt cheek enticed Jessica to lift her hips ever so slightly and slide back before planting her womanhood over her captive cops mouth, crushing her husband between two pairs of lips. Her pussy and her latest victim. She’d delight in her after sex glow while her husband kept her ready for round two.



 

Chapter End Notes:

I'm taking votes on what you want to see happen to Rick. Note that I will not have him giant with Brad, giant in general, or dominating Brad.

He's probably going to die soon, maybe give me idea's on how you want to see him die.