- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So I wasn't done with this chapter but have to go for now, I wasn't done writing it by any means but I came to what I thought was a good stopping point. Expect part two of this chapter to likely hit tonight after I get back from seeing Guardians of the Galaxy, if not it will definitely be up some time tomorrow night, just have to get a chance to finish it.

 

Jessica relished the feeling of her husband trapped under foot, while she didn't consider it the most humiliating part of her body it was the lowest place she could keep him. Lust  filled her every thought and desire was evident. "Oh, I forgot." she ceased the battering of her toes against his face, allowing them to come to a rest, completely burying his face beneath them.

 

She caught herself involuntarily lifting her ankle pressing down with the ball of her foot only to twist repeatedly in either direction. When she finally realized what she was doing she allowed her foot to rest flat on the floor again, her tiny husband still trapped with in her close toed slipper.

 

Longingly she looked down at her husband, or rather where he was, she imagined she could see him. "Well little man, you have a decision to make."

 

She waited, expecting to feel her husband tap, but nothing came. "Honey, I'm waiting. When she felt no response she allowed her incredible form to apply more pressure to the foot he was trapped beneath, something he didn’t think possible, it’s amazing what a little leaning can do. Her toes opened ever so slightly to accept his head before clenching down it.

 

"I'm waiting!" She screamed at him, and her foot, and in frustration she lifted her foot and slammed it into the ground. Catching herself she wondered where that temper had come from.

But when she still felt nothing those thoughts drifted away into frustration.

 

Little did she know Brad couldn't tap to give her his answer, her foot completely compressed his form, trapping him bodily, and completely motionless between her foot and the insole of the slipper, his newest prison.

 

"Jessica, I can't tap." When he heard her say she was waiting he knew he had to tap, if he didn't something would happen, he knew his wife well enough.

 

"I...I can't move!" He knew there was no chance she would hear him. But it was all he could do, wedged so completely. He felt the already impossibly great pressure increase, and in response his screams to her died down to a groan the air forced from his lungs and his bones threaten to cease maintaining usual shape. Dots  formed, where did dots come from? He couldn’t see anything but he saw dots, delirium had begun to set in. Lack of oxygen and pain will do that.

 

The pressure lessened, he could tap, just have too.... His scream returned as he felt his prison, him along with it suddenly rise, he knew he was hanging in the, air, subject to the torture of anticipation. It happened, his prison exploded with the sound of what he could compare to ground zero cannon fire, he was crushed again. He had went from heaven to hell at the feet of his wife,  and there was nothing he could do about it but lie there and take it.

 

"Since you refuse to play along I will decide for you, little shit."

 

He felt his world moving he had given up trying to communicate, he was along for the ride, battered, he knew he would recover, but the ordeal itself took everything out of him.

 

She had walked to her dresser, paying no mind to the bump under her foot anymore, he had stopped paying attention to her, and she did the same to him.

 

"How could it feel so good in the shower but so terrible  in here?"  He thought to himself. "I have to get out of here!" He yelled as he felt her foot leaving the slipper, her toes still wrapped around his face took him along for the ride.

 

When she saw her toes she lifted her foot  several feet from the ground and looked at her husband dangling from her toes, above a pair of underwear.

 

When his eyes met hers he saw sadism, the look she gave him told him more than words ever could. Without word she opened her toes and let him fall into her cotton underwear.

 

As soon as he hit he crawled to his feet and began to run, the door was open, if only he could...

 

"Really, are you serious?"

 

He felt the ground shaking, he heard the soft plops of her feet behind him, then saw them beside him,  and when he looked to her she was smiling. Walking slow enough that she kept pace.

 

When he looked back at the door he saw her hand reach out and slam it shut. Hope and spirit shattered, hands beat on it several times before he turned around and looked at his giant wife.

 

The feeling hit him like a brick in the gut as he sank to his knees, hands grabbing the back of his head to shield him. she was leaning over, hand already forcibly maneuvering him out that crouched position and pinning him against the door.

 

"Jessica! Stop it! What are you doing?"

 

"I'm putting you in my underwear silly."

 

With that her fingers pulled him from the door and wrapped him in harsh warmth, her gip not gentle in the least.

 

Walking back to her underwear she held him above them, and one by one her fingers released him until only her thumb held him against her palm by his chest

 

"Jessica! stop this! it's not fun or funny anymore!"

 

"Little man, you stopped, not me. If you want to enjoy this you better please me."

 

Was that why her abuse suddenly hurt, did she stop protecting him from it when he couldn't tap her foot?

 

"But I couldn't move!

 

"Its to late now." and with that her last supporting finger released him.

 

Panicking, he grabbed her thumb wrapping himself around it. He heard an annoyed "ugh" as her hand suddenly started shaking, it didn't take much before he lost his grip and  watched her face drift away in what felt like slow motion.

 

Stunned by the fall, he lie flat on his back watching her feet step into her panties. Still dazed from the shock of his fall he watched her bend at the knee, there was nothing he could but lie there motionless and watch her vagina and ass encompassing all he saw above.

 

He felt the underwear shift as her fingers grabbed the elastic band and tugged.

 

It was humiliating and odd  to feel the cotton move beneath him, unable to control himself he slid to the center of the material and watched her ass and vagina rise above him as her knees straightened and then get closer, and closer as she pulled her panties, and him up.

 

The sudden warmth and softness overtook him, trapped against her gootch, his face found itself against the base or cleft of her womanhood where it sunk in, and hoping for mercy, or sympathy he did the only thing he could and licked.

 

Feeling her husbands submission she smiled, if only he was always this giving. she allowed two fingers to press into the top of his head, smothering him into her womanhood.

 

"Keep it up honey and I'll give you something special when we get back home. With that she walked to her closet, relishing in the feeling of her husband tugged back and forth between her thighs , driving him into her pussy, back to her ass and back into her womanhood with each step..

 

Flipping between her hangers she pulled out a pair of leggings and a long black shirt which lacked one of it’s shoulders, a pair of ballet flats and a sheer bra, which she smirked at for a moment imagining how sexy it would be to see her little man trapped in it’s cup, making him look at himself in the mirror.

 

Later Jessica, she said to herself as she walked back to the bed, purposefully scraping her thighs together to make her little husband slide back and forth just that much more. When she made it to the bed her clothing was tossed onto it,  less her bra which she stared into, her imagination running rampant again, she could see him trapped in it’s cup, and even feel him as she pulled it on and clasped it.

 

"Now for you little man."

 

Brad felt his cotton enclosure moving just before he felt her fingers grab one of his legs. she must have reached into her underwear from the back.

 

"Is she taking me out?"

 

A tug brought his face sliding out of her vagina, against the length of her gootch and his hope rose with it. “She’s taking me out!” He slid up the crack of her ass until he was center with it and the next thing he felt was her fingers wrapping around his body from the outside of her underwear and her other hand let go of his leg.

 

What he saw next both terrified and excited him. those fingers hooked around the edge of her ass cheek and pulled it away from her other, creating easily enough space for him to fit, and that was her intent as he felt her fingers push him from the outside, through her panties into her ass crack until his face met her butt hole. That was where she left him, lying bodily against the outside of her rectum, her fingers retreating from his form.

 

"Uhh...Jessica...."

 

He didn't expect an answer, thinking out loud, something he had come to do quite often now.

 

"Jessica.....!" He felt himself being hugged from all sides,  pressure increasing, it finally dawned on him what happened. She had released her ass cheek and it greedily overtook him, wedging him between her cheeks and against her asshole.

 

Satisfied with her self she turned to look at her ass in the full length mirror and when she saw no sign of her husband she smiled as she trailed her finger up the line of her crack. Imagining what it must be like in there, so small and insignificant that he fit so perfectly between her cheeks, the mere thought that he was helpless to do anything about it made her shiver.

 

"Mmm Little man, I'll be feeling you all night up there."

 

She cocked her hips, imagining the sudden motion forcing her butt cheeks to slap together against her husband, and those thoughts were satisfied when she felt an erotic tickle from his ever so slight movement and struggle.

 

She reached out to grab her leggings and pulled them on, she loved how they hugged her ass, how they firmed it up. The very reason she chose them, in her desires no amount of pressure to hold her husband captive could be enough.

Brad, already captive, nearly unable to move felt his prison firm against him. burying his face further into her ass hole. “Well...atleast she showered…” He said to himself dejectedly, this feeling, this loneliness, it was horrible. Where was his wife, she was all around him yet she was so far away, why… Why did she do this to him, he squirmed again, maybe if he could readjust he’d be more comfortable, maybe he’d feel better. In response he felt his world shake, as if it quivered, and then heard a resounding crack, it was all around him, accompanied by a quaking of his new prison.

 

“Did she...just smack her ass?” He said annoyedly. “It’s not bad enough that she shoved me in her ass, that she did something to me to make me hate this, and now she won’t even let me relax in her ass?”

 

He almost laughed at the thought, how ironic this was, reduced to complaining about his wife smacking her ass while he was trapped in it.

 

“Ooohhh…. Keep that up little man, that feels good.”

 

All I did was try to readjust… he thought to himself, but maybe...if she enjoys it she’ll help me, and he began to struggle, to move, to do anything.

 

In response he felt her ass hole pucker a little, grabbing his face, as if it was trying to suck him in. Panic set in, motivation to struggle harder.

 

He felt her cheeks squeezing him tighter. “What’s she trying to do…? Push me in? Fuck that, I’m not crawling up her ass hole!”

 

In defiance he managed to bring his hands up and push against the edges of her ass hole, determined to get away.

 

He didn’t anticipate this, when his hands slipped, he buried his arms up to his shoulders into her… and now he couldn’t pull them out, infact he could swear she was trying to suck him in even more so now that she had a taste of what he felt like in there.

 

“No! Jessica, please! Don’t do this!”

 

“Mmm that’s the spot little man… you just keep wriggling around in my ass and I might forgive you.” She giggled to herself, this feeling, this tickle, it was so erotic, knowing that it’s cause was her tiny husband trapped in her ass, in response she flexed her glutes, squeezing her butt cheeks a little tighter together and then suddenly she yelped, stiffening as she jumped onto the tips of her toes.

 

Concentrating on what she felt, she wasn’t entirely sure, but she thinks her husband just slipped into her ass...or atleast some of him, her fingers came down to trace her crack through her leggings, still in wonder of what just happened, but fuck did it felt good.

 

“Brad, did you slip into my ass hole?”

 

She could think of no other way to word it as she flexed her glutes again, she wanted to feel her ass hole suck on him, she knew she wouldn’t be able to hear him speak but she had to ask anyways, and when she felt him struggling, both on the outside and inside of her asshole she knew some part of him was in her.

 

She knew this was bad of her, she should atleast give him enjoyment again, after all he was partially in her asshole but something about it also turned her on, knowing he likely wasn’t enjoying this and could do nothing about it… “I’ll make it up to him later…” she whispered to herself.

 

Then she grabbed her ballet flats and traced the insole of it, imagining her husband trapped inside. "No not tonight, he’s occupied with another part of my body, but….maybe later." She tossed them to the ground and without another thought shoved her feet into them, threw her shirt on, it just long enough to cover her ass, just incase he somehow found a way out of her crack so no one would see his indention in her ass.

 

The first step she took shook her to the core, her ass cheeks, large as they were swayed with her hips and even though he was buried so deeply with in she felt him shift with her step, and it came with the next, and the next after that, a never ending massage of her ass hole, her rectum, her cheeks, her entire ass. It was bliss.

 

Exiting the front door of their house she began walking to their car but stopped beside Brad’s motorcycle.

 

That smirk returned as she had an idea. “Why the hell not?” And she hopped on, swinging one leg over the seat and placing her plump ass directly onto the bikes seat. The sensation caused her to almost melt into the handle bars as she slumped forward, groaning masked her words “Little man, you are going inside of my ass tonight.”, she wasn’t even sure if he could hear her, she couldn’t help but almost whisper through the sensation he gave her as her ass compacted against the seat and she felt his face get swallowed up into her ass hole.

 

He could do nothing but lie there, suspended in animation, maneuvered about her ass against his will, her cheeks, her hole, they controlled him, where he went, what he did, all he could do was wallow in misery. “Why…? Hasn’t she done enough, why won’t she help me, do something, anything to help me?” He almost began to cry before he suddenly felt her cheeks spread, some freedom of movement, it wasn’t much but it was something! As sudden as it was given it was taken as his world compressed, tighter than ever, and against his will his face was buried into her ass hole and it, like a predator voraciously sealed against him, not allowing him freedom from it’s clutch. He heard something, unable to make it out against the seal of her ass hole and the screams he let out into her, resulting in some of the viscous fluid of her ass entry into his mouth. “What the fuck!” He thought to himself, not daring to open his mouth again, “This shit, fuck this, you hear me Jessica! Fuck you!” Of course she couldn’t hear him though, they were all thoughts.

 

She gave a dominant wiggle of her ass on the bike seat as she started it, moments later she was on her way to a club, she decided she’d dance tonight, but in the meantime she’d enjoy every bump in the road forcing her husband further up against her ass, maybe he’d go up there on his own, if not she would be sure to assist him later.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

So it looks like you guys voted, and the butt won out. Thanks for participating! I love the interest you all have, it's what keeps me going!

I know one of the things you guys seemed to enjoy was how she cared for her husband through everything she did to him, she still does but my twisted mind came up with something I want to implement into this story I figured it shouldn't all be perfect roses and rainbows, have to mix it up somehow.

Like I said before, expect part two of this chapter to hit sometime tonight or tomorrow night.