- Text Size +

Jessica sat there on the bed, she had readjusted her self so she was on the edge, bare feet against the hard wood floor of their bedroom, thighs pressed together only so she could feel her tiny husband pushed further into the slit of her vagina. “I bet your wondering what happened, how you got so small, well.” her words trailed off after she gasped out loud whens he felt him struggle, her feet kicking up into the cleft of her womanhood and his head thrash side to side against her lips. It was so erotic to her, the power she felt, her husband who had been in control for most of their marriage was now trapped in her panties, being partially swallowed by her womanhood.

 

She amused herself by concentratedly trying to squeeze the walls of her vagina together, wondering if she could grab Brad with it, after several moments of silence from her husband she heard a scream and tried one more time to grab him with her vagina, but when she couldn't succeed she brought one finger down to the bump in her panties and felt the outline of his head. Gently she pushed, and the sensation that greeted her was unlike anything she ever felt before.

 

Brad was only beginning to comprehend the enormity of what actually happened. He had ceased his struggles in favor of trying to calm down and think. However the sheer thought of what he knew to be true was beyond what his mind could surmise, was he going crazy, was this a dream, could he think about whether this was a dream or not with in a dream?

 

His body had been summarily soaked in his wifes juices, the end result being he and her both slickened and it only made it easier for him to slide into her, which in turn meant it was harder for him to stay out of her. His fingers had grabbed handfuls of pubic hair, and it took everything he had to remain outside of her womanhood, it was only then that he felt her thighs close in on either side of him, the space he was allotted, already minimal just became smaller.

 

Looking up, he saw dots of light and a small amount illumination shining through his fabric prison, his response was to scream at it, no words needed to be released, it was just a terrified scream, and in response to that scream he felt a large object trace the outline of his head before pushing his face forcefully into her slit.

 

The lubrication was to much and he drifted forward with out a hope of escape, darkness overtook his vision as he felt his entire head disappear, with in her, followed his shoulders and chest. The forward momentum stopped and her finger retreated.

 

Jessica gasped, her husbands entire upper torso now with in her womanhood, the sheer thought drove her to with in inches of orgasm. She imagined how tight it must be, how her womanhood smelled to him, how her vagina hugged his body, she almost felt jealous of him. Any thought of explaining how he came to be there was thrown aside, for the moment atleast.

 

Instead she rolled her shoulders forward while flexing her stomach, hands on either side of her hips against the bed, she groaned as she felt her womanhood snag her husband this time, now she had him and with a concentrated clench of her muscles she felt him slide further into her womanhood, she only knew how far because she could feel his knees against the outside of her lips and his feet just a little bit higher.

 

Brad was at a loss, full blown panic, he thrashed, he kicked, his arms tried to push against her vaginal walls if only to push himself out, and then he felt pressure on all sides, oh there was already pressure, but this was something else, and then heard a wet sounding slick as he felt his entire body forcibly slide further into her.

 

He felt the fabric of her panties against his feet, which meant he was parallel, he assumed he was up into her atleast to his knees, and then he felt it again. His body compressed on all sides and he felt himself move forward, this time his feet felt only flesh, he knew he was entirely inside of her.

 

“Oh! There he goes!” She happily sung out, hands feeling her panties, there was no bump, only a wet spot. And the sensation that followed took control of her entire body, her knees quaked and her thoughts lightened, it was all she could do to remain sitting up. “Oh my...god...baby...” She said more to herself than anything else, and in her thoughts she continued that conversation to the tune of “He is never going to be full sized again...”

 

And she sunk back into the bed, lying on her back she groaned, crossing one leg over the other, hands on her stomach. She couldn't help it, he felt so amazing inside of her. The thoughts of how much energy he had to be using, how much he struggled, how tightly he was confined was almost as good as the sensations those struggles provided her. She knew she was about to cum, but it was to soon, she didn't want to cum yet, she wanted to feel him inside of her....forever.

 

Those groans turned to howls of pleasure as she shifted onto her side, knees coming up to her stomach, ass pointing out, arms wrapped around her knees. Rocking, all she could think about was her little husband trapped inside of her. She didn't even think about whether he could breathe or not, which could be a problem considering she couldn't remember what she endowed him with when she shrank him, but those thoughts were quickly washed away as she felt her vaginal walls pulsating against her captive husband in quicker rhythms. Her groanish howl came back to the surface as her legs shot out, feet back over the edge of the bed and her hands grabbed the beds edge, bunching their comforter in her grip as the best orgasm she had ever felt erupted with in her.

 

He began to worry, more so than the constant abuse he felt at her constricting walls he worried about air, he knew he hadn't been able to breathe, but how long was lost to him. This brought renewed struggles to the surface and in turn he felt his wife shift, causing his already lost equilibrium to go crazy, he atleast before knew which way was up and down, but as his wife lied back on the bed that was lost to him. He could feel her groaning, howling, those sounds which he imagined to be feral, and as ear shatteringly loud were but muffled thoughts that passingly caught his ears.

 

And then her walls clenched, unable to move, like he was compressed between two inflatable mattresses that perfectly compressed around his body he was held suspended in animation, and then they released only to wrap back around him again, and again, and again, before he felt a warm wash of fluid that lifted him and propelled him in a direction he couldn't comprehend, was he going up, down, back, forward? As he travelled his body was not immune to the constant constricting actions of her womanhood, it was only when he was shot from her slit that he would be relieved from it.

 

The air was amazing, even if it was laced with her sexual scent, he could breathe, but at the same time he took in mouthfuls of his wifes juices. It was reluctantly that he brought one hand up to wipe his face, however that motion as simple as it should be was labored, not with pain, as he actually felt none, but with tired muscles and his wifes sticky juices which acted like an adhesive against her panties, which he only now realized he was still with in, and that his body was adhered to them by her love juices.

 

Jessica had fallen back to the bed, one hand over her chest and one against the comforter at her side. It was to much for her. She could feel her little husband in her underwear again, and she briefly thought about taking him out, and then she briefly thought about rubbing the little lump he created in her underwear, but ultimately she settled on falling asleep knowing he would be there for her when she woke up. And with those thoughts she rolled onto her side, bringing her knees up into a curl near her stomach. This simple action inadvertently forcing her husband back up against her slit.

 

Chapter End Notes:

So I'm writing this story on the whim, no forward thought put into this. Just the sound of music in the background.