- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry about the long wait in getting this done, I've been very busy lately.

Helpless, Brad lie bodily on Nina's tongue, face pressed into that wet, soft muscle by her lips constant pucker and release against his waist and chest. His legs dangled from her lips kicking into the air as they rocked him to and fro, every now and then then he'd feel his feet brush against something that tensed at his touch. ‘What is that....?’ he wondered before he felt his legs and butt forced into the lips of the woman who's mouth he dangled from, now realizing what it was, he found himself trapped between Nina’s lips the hairy mound of his wife, lying directly on him, flattening him between the two sets of lips.


Jessica sighed outwardly, nuzzling her nose into Nina's panty clad womanhood, the erotic scent of her excitement only serving to excite her further. She lightly kissed the moist cotton barrier while revelling in the sensation of Nina's struggles for air which in turn rubbed her nose and husband into her womanhood. Lifting her hips, nearly whimpering, she felt her husband partially stuck to her by her own love juices before peeling from her moist, sticky lips. And in excited surprise she screamed “Oh....I have to have more!” A dominating thought later and Jessica brought her arm around, fingers seizing her husbands legs, holding them firmly erect, so as when she lowered her womanhood back onto him his feet, followed by his legs pierced her slit.


Consumed by Jessica’s womanhood, feet and legs, sealed betwixt it's lips, he thought he heard his wife moaning from outside of Nina’s lips. Mind twisted with pleasure, Jessica needed more and began rocking herself, rubbing her own womanhood against Nina, relishing the feeling of her husband sliding in, and out with a sticky sounding squelch against her face, relishing the sensation of Nina's  writhing body beneath her.


Jessica longingly stared at Nina’s pussy soaked underwear before bringing her fingers down to rub her hidden mound, only increasing Nina’s stimulation and her writhing body paying tribute to her pleasure. ‘Why...won’t she...let me...’ Nina struggled to form words in her head, thoughts of the man in her mouth contorted and smothered by her constantly moving tongue, she sucked on him like a lollipop and it was all she could do to keep her sanity, body, sexuality, her mind assaulted with her helpless arousal.....'Please....let me...pleasure you....him....myself....'


"Mmmm.....Ooooohh!" Jessica groaned as her hips lifted involuntarily, feeling Nina’s tongue slide through her slit, in turn pushing her husband bodily up into her womanhood. Once again sealing him with in, she crouched over Nina’s face, hips rising and lowering, as if in anticipation and doubt of sitting back down. Lowering her face to Nina’s crotch, she pulled at the sides of her panties with her teeth, if only to reveal the mound below as she let her own pussy come back down on Nina's face, forcing her tongue further into her, taking Brad along for the ride. Jessica lost it, will power gone. She needed her now, she needed this woman, her prisoner to touch her, and with a pleasure shattered mind she released Nina's arms and legs while she shoved Nina's soaked panties down to her knees.


Brad had lost all sense of direction, which way was up, which way was out. Smothered on all sides by his wifes vagina. He struggled, twisted, and moved in confusion only to be greeted by a gentle squeeze that came and went with heated rapidity while the temperature of his lusty prison rose.


"Mmm....Ms. Claustrophobia..." Jessica whimpered as she rolled off of Nina, fingers coming down to rub her womanhood, finishing the insertion of her husband as her index finger pushed soles of his feet through her slit. “Oh my...mmm…” she groaned, curling into a ball, falling prey to her own pleasure and allowing herself to finally be manipulated by  Nina crawling over to and on her captor, pressing her womanhood into Jessica’s before she began sliding it back and forth against her captors. When Jessica tried to sit up Nina wrapped her fingers around Jessica’s bosom. shoving her back into the floor while squeezing her nipples. “Ah ah, my turn...beautiful.”


She felt Jessica writhing beneath, something inside clicking, she determined she’d break her, determined to ride her capturess to orgasm. And with that she began to pounding her womanhood into Jessica’s bring the moans, softly at first before Jessica began wailing in pleasured cries. Jessica, trying to get some semblance of control wrapped her fingers around Nina’s wrists, still tweaking her nipples. She saw Jessica eyes close, mouth open,  a quiet scream, she knew it was coming, and finally it came, the feeling of Jessica’s warm sticky fluids oozing over her own womanhood brought a satisfied smile, satisfaction. ‘Oh, what’s tha...ohh...well then.’ She smirked, feeling Brad squeeze out of Jessica’s lips and lie, near motionless against her own moist, sticky lips. Nina simply lifted herself slightly and as if it were as normal a reaction as extracting a toy she took him between her fingers, pulled him from Jessca's slit and dropped his sticky body across it before sitting back on Jessica, and now Brad. Smothering him between them and began to riding Jessica again, compressing, smothering and squeezing Brad between her and Jessica’s pussy, their cum lubricating him and their lips just enough to force him into and out of their lips with each gyration while watching her captress lie there, as if she were powerless to even move, just taking it. Oddly Nina didn't care what happened, it just felt right, what she was doing to this little man and the woman who brought him to her.


"Nnngh...N...Nee...Nina...." She gasped through short breaths as somehow she found the strength the raise her arms only to witness Nina take her wrists and shove her hands into the ground. "It’s still my turn..beautiful." Nina hissed excitedly, the pair of handcuffs she previously had gathered from the ground whence they were dropped in her earlier escape attempt. Moments later Jessica found herself cuffed to a table leg and Nina lying bodily across her, chest against chest, vagina against vagina, Brad smothered between them.


Nina’s finger traced Jessica's jawline, she seemed so content to be in control, "I don't know...what you did to me...but.." and she paused, to kiss Jessica's lips, tongue sliding out to moisten them before her gaze once again leveled with Jessica's lust stricken eyes. "I'm not letting you take it from me...Were going to be so good together.” She then twisted her hips, dragging Brad squeezingly against each of their pussys one more time. “Nod if you understand." And Jessica nodded, before lifting her head to brush her lips against Nina's "Don't stop....please..." And teasingly Nina rocked her hips again, enjoying just as much the sensation of Brad's tiny body ground against and between their slits as she did being in control.


"Mmmm....Please....Don't stop...." Jessica begged again. Nina felt compelled to please this woman, she couldn't help herself, and it felt so good. Rocking hips ground the helpless man against her. She had been on the verge of orgasm and seeing the never ending satisfaction on Jessica, the feel of the little man squeezing into and out of her womanhood, and the sense of control she enjoyed tipped her over the ledge. Collapsing on Jessica, her own cum squeezing out and dousing Brad in a mixture of their sticky love juices. Eyes closing, she rested her head between Jessica's cleavage, having curled up slightly, leaving Brad trapped between them.


Jessica, stiffened, staring at the ceiling, reaping the rewards of hard work and manipulation. Still cuffed to the table leg, she delighted in her husband being put to task as their sex toy, his form being ground into her slit by another woman, she loved the feel of Nina's fingers pinching her nipples, her lips, her breasts, her pussy. She was a keeper, that thought solidified as she still felt her husband struggling between their vagina’s.


"Do you think he earned his own orgasm... Ms. Claustrophobia?" Nina lifted her head from Jessica's bosom. "Hmm...why?"


"Well...."Jessica said, wrapping her hands around Nina, as if she were never cuffed, the pair dangling from her fingers from over Nina’s shoulder. "It is his birthday...and I think so... Shh.. Shh... don't panic now." In the aftermath of that sentence Nina found herself standing in a valley, between breasts as large as her.


"Oh my NO!!!!" Nina panicked, hands almost as large as she pulling her bosom apart so she could see a billboard sized face staring down at her. "Shh...Ms Claustrophobia....Don't ruin his birthday..." And whimpering...she saw the handcuffs drop to her feet...much too small to be used against her. When she looked to Jessica's womanhood she finally understood why. She saw Brad, still lying in her slit, trying to get up, stuck in the sticky juices they had coated him in with their carnal lust.  


He was still so small compared to her maybe half of her height, realization hit...he shrunk too.


Stepping carefully, she felt how Jessica's flesh sank beneath her feet, so soft, and hot, fear soon becoming a memory as excitement and lust returned the nearer she came to the little man. Finally standing over him she marvelled at his insignificant form, he couldn't even free himself from their shared cum.


'Why does this...turn me on so much...?'


Nina brought her right foot up, hooking her toes under his side and nonchalantly lifted her foot, flipping him onto his stomach. "What....what are you  doing?" he cried, but she ignored him, crouching next to him with handcuffs dangling from one hand while her other grabbed him by one wrist before moving to his other hand dragging it along to collect both wrists in her large grip. Brad then found his hands pinned against his back as the cuffs encircled his wrists, rendering him truly helpless in the drying cum of these two dominating women.


"Well..."Nina said, standing again. Aren't you just precious..." Her foot came up below Brad again, flipping him over one more time sending him sliding down the slope of Jessica's vaginal lips before he came to lie on his back in her slit, barely thick enough that his head and stomach rose above her mound.


He truly felt helpless now, watching this woman a complete stranger approach him, trapped in a puddle of their cum. When she finally stood over him, dominating his viewpoint he almost called out to her in a nervous plea for help that was silenced before it could ever be voiced by her foot resting squarely on his face, toes picking at his lips to work their way in.


"Well cutie.." Nina whispered, pulling her foot out of his mouth and stepping over Jessica's slit, one leg on either of her lips, Brad trapped between her legs. Crouch, Nina’s fingers came up to spread her own lips as she lowered herself towards Brad's face. Ass hovering over his chest, pussy just above his face. “It’s time to get to work precious. She readjusted to her knees, holding her womanhood only inches above his face.


"Lick it cutie...who knows, maybe I can convince your wife to let me...just slide you up it too." With those words she slid two fingers into her before pulling them out and rubbing her wet fingers across his face. "Would you like that?" She then wrapped those fingers around his sticky, cum dried hair and pulled his face up into her womanhood, clenching her thighs and lowering herself completely onto him. "Mmm...a girl could get used to this..." Nina said, looking over her shoulder at Jessica, heavy breathed, propped on her elbows, watching them. "Every woman should be able to make their man a toy..."


Nina's words, how completely she dominated her husband nearly took her over the edge, flexing her kegels in anticipation and lust, she began rocking her hips, taking her little toys along. Her nether regions trembled at the feeling of her husband and Nina beginning to sink into her.


Nina maintained her grip in his hair as she leant back, pulling him up with her before wrapping her legs around his head, sealing his face against her womanhood, and to his horror, his head nearly sliding completely up into her. She brought her other hand down to brace itself against Jessica's pussy lips, if only to maintain balance as she began rocking her hips on Brad's face while shoving him harder into.


"Mmm...Ohmm...That's so good!" She grunted out, sexually abusing Brad's face while she began grinding and twisting it against her womanhood, continually humping his face.


Twisting his head against her womanhood allowed him to finally feel his face begin to slide into her. Up until this point he had been relatively calm, broken, accepting of the sexual abuse and pleasure inflicted upon him, but this, this was too much and Brad began struggling, writhing, squirming beneath Nina as he tried pulling his head from her grasp without success.... Instead feeling his face continually slide between her lips, into her nether region, his nose, forehead,  eyes and lips had disappeared into her, and still his head was going. The groans told him it didn't matter. Cuffed, shrunk, he was helplessly reduced to their toy, and as he felt his ears touch Nina's pussy lips, and slowly even they disappeared into her, muffling the moans of pleasure he heard into a certainty he was going in..


As if to seal his fate he felt Nina's legs clench down on the reduced girth between her legs from his insertion, wraping around what was left outside of her. Released his hair, she opted to use her hands to grab onto either one of Jessica's vaginal lips. The gasp they both heard and the twitch they felt from below told both of them time was running out, soon Jessica'd be having her way with them. Yet Nina was determined, and lifting her hips, squeezing her thighs tighter she screamed, “Get in my pussy!” Thigh's nearly crushing his head as she felt it disappear into her, and with glazed eyes she fell back, completely smothering him 'neath her as she filled the entirety off Jessica's slit with her body, knees crossed, thighs joined together against Brad's neck barely visible as it disappeared into her womanhood. She slowly began rocking her hips, lifting Brad from Jessica's slit and slamming him back into her with her ass.


"Mmm...Brad...I don't know if you can hear me in there...but..."she squealed as she felt his head turn side to side in her, face slamming into her walls, clit, and bottoming out with in her, causing her to reflexively tighten her thighs against his neck. "Nope! your not getting out! But keep strug....Ooohh..." she groaned as she felt his tongue sliding against her walls before they hugged him in return. "No....it's to...soo..." whining, she began curling up in Jessica's slit as her knees came to her stomach and hands to her chest. "I..can't...noooo...." eyes closing, her protests reduced to whimpering as she felt Brad's head squeezed repeatedly by her pussy, his face, nose in particular against her clit.


'Gotta be kidding me...' he thought, trapped in darkness, face crushed against her womanhood as he found himself being coated by Nina's love juices while he felt her curling up over him, helpless to remove himself until or unless she allowed him. To his relief it didn’t take long as he felt her thigh's relaxing in the aftermath of her orgasm, his face washing out with her juices until only his face remain pressed against her slit, held there by her thighs while Nina lounged in the euphoria of what she just experienced.


"Mmm...Brad....You're amazing...." She whispered before sliding her ass down across his chest while her knees came back to her stomach, pressing Brad's face forcefully back into her slit, head still caught between her thighs.


"You earned this..." Nina's voice was so soft and weak. Lowering her head, lips parting she took Brad's cock between them. It’s length so small it couldn't surpass their soft mass and so she simply closed them against it, enveloping his entire length between her soft, moist lips.


Rocking her knees, forcing his face into and out of her slit, she began sliding her lips back and forth against their self and his penis, squeezing and sliding it back and forth between them.


He lost all fight, along for the ride. There was nothing he could do. His face constantly squeezed into and out of this woman's vagina while his penis became a plaything for her lips, it had been maybe 2 or 3 minutes before she already had him on the verge of climax. She couldn't even hear his grunts, she could barely feel his beaten and worn down body struggling, but she did feel his warm seed barely make a stain on her lips as he ejaculated, and still she stimulated his cock, puckering, she drew his ball sack into her lips as his penis disappeared into the vacuum they created before they suddenly released, puckered, and released again in perpetual stimulation, stopping only when what little struggles she could feel ceased.


"Mmm...Brad...Jessica where ha..." She paused looking up at Jessica. Noticing the tortured lust gone, replaced by a playful smirk as she felt Brad dwindling beneath her.


"Wha...Jessi...Ohh...I see..." Initial panic transforming into a playful tone, accompanied by an equally playful jiggle of her hips, trying to adjust the little man who now lie completely trapped beneath her, in the crack of her ass. "Perfect....."


"Oh..yes..." Jessica said, lifting her knees as she slid her feet beneath her and propped herself up onto one elbow, her other hand unceremoniously grabbing Nina and Brad, completely ignoring the yelp she heard come from her closed fist as she got to her feet and began walking to the couch.


 

Chapter End Notes:

I haven't forgot about Rick, he'll have his time to shine.