- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I haven't done a small story in awhile so I thought I should and I hope you enjoy.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Contains: shrink, shrink out of clothes, butt, unaware, nude, sex, chair dance, vore, dildo.
Story:

I'm 12 years old but my parents still think I'm too young to stay alone so they employed a babysitter for me. It's so unfair because it's not a school night and my friend Harry invited me over for a sleepover at his house the same night. But no my parents are dicks who can't and won't ever trust me even when I'm 48 and married with kids.

The babysitter called Molly was a collage student who was off with long brown hair and pale skin with long skinny legs. She was quite pretty but I'd seen better. I sat down at the tv but she grabbed the remote out of my hands and turned it over to a oyster channel. "I was watching that" I complained turning towards her. "Well I'm watching this now" she replied not taking her eyes off the X Factor.

I had a short tempeh and showed it by going up to her and slapping her on the face. I regretted it as soon as I made contact with her and backed away a bit. She just smiled and put her hand on me, that made me go all funny and I almost threw up. The whole world grew leaving me the size of a grape, also my clothes had stayed the same size and left me completely naked.

Molly scooped me up in one had chewing on her cum and swallowing it down her throat. "As I'm out of gum would go like to be a substitute for it" she said popping me in her mouth sucking on me. I came out all slobbery and wet when Molly spoke again "now to keep you out of harms way". She put me on the sofa and slipped off her jeans. Her white panties clinched the sides of her ass that descended upon me. I got stuck between her ass cheeks.

She had taken the word "babysitter" to what it sounded like that evening. I heard her chatting on her iPhone to a friend and invited her over. Her weight was too powerful and I broke one of my ribs under her body, and I couldn't feel my legs. There was a knock on my door and Molly stood up to answer it. At the door was Molly's friend Imogen who was way prettier than Molly. She had tanned skin that melted my eyes and tight shirts on that just squeezed her giant ass into it.

Molly came in and sat back down on me but reached back and grabbed me before putting me in the seat next to her. With my broken bones I couldn't move at all so Molly's plan had worked. I thought that I could rest for a while but Imogen came and sat down on me unaware of my presence. Molly was laughing in her head as she saw me get taken under her friends great ass. The two were lesbians and started to get a bit horny.

Imogen took off her shorts and panties and sat back on me with her naked asshole absorbing into it. Molly also took her panties off and told Imogen to sit on her lap. Imogen did but Molly positioned herself so that Molly's pussy met Imogen's ass. Therefore I was sandwiched between the two of them with no means of escape. The cum from Molly's made me stick to her so when she stood up and found a wooden chair.

She performed a chair dance on it that made my body scrape against it. Eventually the friction took a toll on me and my body burst killing me instantly. Imogen then came along and licked up Molly's pussy and swallowed it along with my body. I died at from my babysitter and her unaware partner who didn't know about the whole murder.

Imogen left just before my parents came home. Molly told them that I was in bed and asleep, the gullible pair believed her even though it was only 9 O'clock. When my dad was alone Molly came up behind him and shrunk him too. She licked him up and when my mum wasn't looking she pit him in her sandwich that she was making. My dad got stuck in the butter and was eaten by his wife who was then shrunk later.

Molly had used my mum as a dildo and she eventually suffocated from the cum that Molly produced. She had demolished my entire family, as she did on every family on from that day. Sometimes she would invite Imogen over and the two would have sex again with Imogen unaware that she would be killing somebody under her ass or in her boobs or mouth. Molly had become the ultimate killer and nobody could stop her.