- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Yeah, I did this quickly right before my creativity dived out from under me and I chide myself for doing a miniscule one off chapter, but I still love the little thing!

"So you really like being played with like a doll, huh Kira?" Chrystal asked, looking into her cupped hands, where a very massage oiled up Kira stretched out.

"One of my favorite things, Chrystal." She rolled over onto her stomach, rubbing her greasy chest against the pads of her friend's hand. "Mmm, almost the same size. Like rubbing against tits."

"Oh so you want friction huh?" Chrystal folded Kira in between her hands and rolled Kira's glistening form around. "So warm and slick. Makes me wonder if I couldn't get you inside me. I bet I could get you pussy deep in my pussy if I put you in head first..."

"Oh, yes. Yes! Please put me in you! Please!"

Kira sat bolt upright, with Chrystal rubbing her shoulder. "You OK, Kira? You were talking in your sleep."

Kira blushed, rubbing her eyes. "I was? Wh-what was I saying?"

"Just, 'please' over and over. Bad dream?"

Kira shook her head. "Not unless you count naughty as bad."

Chrystal grinned. "Was I in it?"

"Yeeaahh... But I don't think I'm quite where I want to talk about that yet. Soon though."

Chrystal was beaming. "It's OK, it's enough for me to know that I was in it."

"Chrystal, do you think this is weird? I mean, beyond the GTS stuff. We've only known each other in person a few days."

"Honestly? Kinda. But, for me, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, so I really don't think about it too hard. Why, you having doubts?" Chrystal asked, looking worried.

Kira waved her hands at Chrystal. "No, nothing like that. This is great, I just don't want to rush it, you know?"

"Yeah, it's tough for me though, Kira. I just want to do all the stuff we do online, in person now."

Kira smiled. "I was a celebrity back home for my size change. A minor one, but a celebrity nonetheless. I know how it feels to be wanted that way." She pat her lap. "Have a seat. I'll tell you a story about back home."

Chrystal squealed. "Yes ma'am. I'd love to hear it!" She practically leaped into Kira's lap."I think I might have told you that I ran a bookstore back home too? Well, it was called The Big Book and I even had a foam rubber chair in the lobby that was made from a mold of my hand at full size."

"That's so cool, Kira. I bet it was a popular seat."

"It was. And remember how you asked if I did GTS stuff back home? I had a playroom in the back, that I charged a rental fee to use. But like I said, G-Rated stuff. The craziest it got is when, now and then, I'd hold someone - or two, in my hand while they did stuff. Alone or with each other. But I had a strict no nudity rule. I wasn't running a massage parlor or a whorehouse."

"Wow... That must have been awesome." Chrystal rested her head on Kira's shoulder, curling more into her lap.

"I made more on the playroom than the rest of the store combined. And, mostly, was harmless roleplay, either in my big or small sizes. In fact, why don't I tell you about my last day back home? From one end to the other."

"If you want. I know you lost family..." The lady mechanic seemed concerned.

"No. I want you to know..."

Chapter End Notes:

Far more to come!