- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chrystal and Kira swing by Jeff's Garage, and put on a little show. Then Chrystal reveals more aspects of her fetish to Kira, and Kira shares more about her life before California. Edited for content, flow, and typo stuff on November 9th, 2015

The pair hit the road toward Chrystal's work, and not long after the two began conspiring about just how they were going to play out their little scene at Jeff's garage.

"Are you gonna lead the guys on at my work then shut them down or what?" Chrystal asked, a little worried. It was her job after all, and she couldn't afford to lose it to a silly prank.

"Only if you want me to." Kira replied. "I could just hang out by the car and stare daggers at anyone who looks at you. Play the jealous girlfriend."

Chrystal visibly relaxed. "That might be better, Kira. Though this is totally going to ruin any chance I have of appearing straight to any of them."

"So..." Kira started to ask.

"Totally fine with that. There's not enough beer in the world to get me in bed with any of them." Chrystal assured.

After a few minutes of companionable silence, Chrystal spoke again. "I've been thinking of something else I'd like to try, and it wouldn't even require any size change."

"What's that?" Kira looked over at her.

"I'd kind of like you to sort of trample me a bit, in normal size? Like step on my hands or face. Not too hard. You could even talk to me gently during it, so you know I'm fine and enjoying it."

"Uhh..." Kira took a deep breath. "I... Can't promise anything, but I could like, do what I know some people do during massages and walk on your back? Still having a little freak factor about you wanting me to step on your fingers..."

"Look at my fingers, Kira. I'm a mechanic. I've beat my hands up harder than you'd ever would."

"Point taken. It's under consideration." After a while she added, "While we're sort of on the GTS subject... I gotta make really sure of something. When I shrink down for you, I need to make sure you don't-"

"Stop. Kira, you're my friend. The most awesome one I could hope for. I'm not gonna do anything crazy. No one is gonna find out about you, and remember, I'm the sub here. Totally not in my nature to go all mean giantess on you." She reached one hand over and rubbed Kira's thigh for a moment in reassurance.

Kira just smiled at Chrystal, then blushed lightly. After awhile, she said, "Thanks."

"Hey Kira. Back home, did you do any face to face GTS stuff?"

"For a little while. It wasn't private. All G-Rated stuff. It was... Well, I did Renaissance Fairs and Games Conventions. Shows. Like... See the world's tallest - or smallest - woman. Charged to lift people on my hand to the top of a water slide. Stuff like that. Or rode around on a trained dog in my tiny size. It was fun, and the kind of people who go to those things are less judgmental than most."

"I would have spent a week's pay getting hand rides from you. I guess you don't have any pictures..."

"No. Not here anyway."

Chrystal suddenly got a panicked look on her face. "Kira? You're staying here now, right? This is home for you now? I just found you, I don't want to lose you."

"Yeah, I'm not going back. After I testified, I had to come. It was against a guy who ended up being from a crime family. One where some of the hitmen have powers. I can't go back... Nothing to go back to. There was only my mom and brother. They killed both of them before they could get to TDS."

"Oh God. I'm so sorry. And here I was being selfish. I feel li-"

"Shhh. You couldn't have known. I've gotten so much more from this world than I ever dreamed, and most of that is in this car right now."

"Awww." Chrystal blushed again. "I've got a lot more in life lately too. The real life Giantess is freakin awesome, but you being kind, caring you is ten times better."

"Ten times? Really?"

"Ok, ok, maybe just twice as good, because GTS is so damned hot, but you get my point."

"Yeah, Chrystal, I do."

The rest of the drive to Jeff's garage went in silence, but a happy one. True to plan, Kira just lurked around the car, gazing indifferently at anyone besides Chrystal who looked at her. She put on her best "goddess" act in other words. When Chrystal came out, waving back to Jeff and Marco, Kira looked sternly at Chrystal then turned her head away. Chrystal walked up to Kira, knowing this was part of the act but not how.

"I'm going to kiss you." She said very softly to Chrystal, then, before she could react, Kira cupped the smaller woman's face in her hands and kissed her deeply. To Chrystal's credit, that split-second notice was enough for her to react as if they'd kissed a thousand times before.

After a moment she broke the kiss and, with a satisfied smirk in the direction of the leering males, Kira got back into the Mazda and buckled her seat belt as she waited for Chrystal to get into the car.

"Holy shit that was hot, Kira. If I didn't know before, I know now. I'm definitely bi. That really turned me on. You're in for another one of the famous Rivers recipes when we get to my place, to celebrate."

"Glad you didn't mind. I just thought to give them a show. Like you said, never enough roleplaying... Though this didn't take any effort, you're an attractive woman."

"And you're my Goddess."

Kira smiled and blushed, but nothing else was said until they reached Chrystal's place. "Welcome to Casa Ordinary, at the corner of so-so and meh." Chrystal proclaimed.

The place wasn't spartan like Kira's was. Most of the walls were full of posters of cars, or tool guides from various companies. There was a low couch in front of a wide screen TV, and a video game console on the floor next to the TV. A short glass living room table had a few automotive magazines scattered across it. One bookshelf was stocked with various large books - presumably parts guides, except for the bottom shelf. That looked like graphic novels and Japanese manga .

"Make yourself at home, Kira, while I get lunch ready." Chrystal headed into the kitchen.

Kira looked over at the manga and called out to Chrystal, “So, are these manga here GTS-related?”

“Somewhat. It's hard to find any giantess stuff that is more than action-y rather than the stuff we'd like. You can borrow them if you want.” Chrystal called back.

“Naw, I'm good, just wondered if you'd found something I didn't.” She rearranged herself on the couch, kicking off her shoes and putting her feet up, making sure to face the direction Chrystal would come from, so she'd see her stockinged feet first thing when she emerged from the kitchen.

Chrystal, meanwhile, was working on putting water on to boil for pasta, and getting items out of the fridge to cut up for what would eventually be a pasta salad. After a few minutes of prep, she came in and saw Kira stretched out on the couch. “There's my Goddess.” she said, in a way that implied the capital G. She knelt at the base of the couch, near Kira's feet. “May I?”

“Of course.” Kira replied, smiling over at the lady mechanic.

At that point Chrystal leaned in. First, massaging lightly with her hands. Later, kissing and licking at the soles of Kira's feet, and finally, starting to suck gently on her big toe.

“I... don't think I've had anyone do that to me in real life. In the GTS room, yes, but... oh wow. That feels so good.”

“I'm glad Goddess is pleased.” Chrystal glanced behind her and noticed, that over in the kitchen (the place was only separated by a sort of bar, the only separate rooms in the apartment were the bathroom and bedroom, the rest was organized like a studio apartment) the water had started boiling. “I'll be right back.” She got up and went back into the kitchen, dropping the noodles into the boiling water and returning to Kira.

“So, I know you are totally not into what I think we're calling the 'eww' factor but...” Chrystal started.

“Yes?” Kira looked down at her friend with a pleasant smile.

“Well, once I've got our food all made up, I have this thing... well it'd do a lot for me if you were to step in my food and I'd eat part of it off of your foot.” Kira's voice was barely above a whisper.

“Yeah, you're right about the 'eww' but... I guess I could do that. Not with these hose on though. Do you know how hard it is to find hose that will let me grow an inch or two without running? It's kind of icky for me but if it means you're going to be licking my feet, I think I can get around a little 'eww', Chrystal.”

Chystal actually squeaked when she heard Kira agree. “Great! You're awesome for indulging me like this.”

“Hey, I'm a gentle, remember? I get off by making other people happy. This is totally going to work both ways here.” Kira replied, wiggling her toes at Chrystal.

“Even if it's 'eww'?”

“Even if.” she assured.

It wasn't too long later, after a bit more foot worship and waiting for things to cook, that Chrystal returned to the kitchen washing up before returning to working on lunch. Though Chrystal wouldn't mind eating food she'd prepared after rubbing Kira's stockinged feet, Kira herself might. And it's not like she couldn't just look over and see her.

So, after draining and cooling the pasta in a pan of ice water, she tossed in the various vegetables – celery, onion, carrots and peas from a frozen package she had in the freezer, and a few pimento-stuffed green olives, diced fine. After adding some mayo, salt, dried parsley and lemon pepper from the often-used spice rack, and Chrystal was satisfied. She was out of eggs or she would have hard-boiled a couple for the mix.

“It's not super cold, which I kind of like mine, but I made plenty, so we can have more later.” Chrystal proclaimed. She made a base for the salad out of some shredded cabbage and carrots that she hadn't used up the last time she threw together a slaw – that stuff kept forever – and dished out a plate of the mix for Kira, then put most of the rest away in a plastic container, tossing it into the fridge.

“Looks wonderful, Chrystal.” She stood up and went to sit at the bar where the other girl served her the plate – which she'd also garnished with a few more of the stuffed olives and baby dill pickles. “Maybe you should have been a cook instead of a mechanic.”

“Thanks. I thought about it when I was in my teens, but then I got a boyfriend who was totally into cars and that was that.” She explained.

“Where's yours?” Kira asked.

“I was going to use this...” Chrystal picked up the stainless steel metal bowl with the last bit of salad she hadn't put away in it. “Get down on the floor by your feet and have you step in it some so I can lick it off...”

“Oh.” She bit her bottom lip. “Chrys...”

“You don't want to?”

“It's not that, I'm just having a hard time with dishing out humiliation in real life instead of a chat room.”

“Yeah, I know you hate it, but you know I love that about you. Trust me, Kira. I'm an awesome cook, and a kick-ass mechanic, I just really get a thrill from worshiping my Goddess.”

Kira blew out a long breath. “Ok, but we're going to compromise. Bring another fork over, and sit next to me.”

“Uh... okay...” Chrystal grabbed an extra fork and sat next to Kira.

“Feed me a bite.” She ordered, eyes narrowed at Chrystal.

Chrystal actually yipped before replying “Yes, Goddess.” and using the fork to feed a forkful of the salad to Kira.

“Mmm... This is acceptable. Another.”

Chrystal repeated the process, then Kira commanded, “Now take a bite from my plate yourself. This is good enough, to where... for a very small moment, you are my equal, servant.”

The other girl bit her lip then nodded, reaching the fork over and taking a bite, smiling.

“Enough. Take off my stockings, and give them to me.” Kira snapped, and Chrystal complied. Kira tucked them in one of her pockets, then swiveled her stool around. “You may present your bowl to me.”

Chrystal nodded then knelt before her Goddess, lifting the bowl over her head as an offering. Kira made a mental note to tease Chrystal later for putting her through this bit of 'eww', but then slowly sank her foot into the bowl, until it squished into the lukewarm food. She curled her toes a few times and twisted her foot back and forth some, then slightly lifted her foot, so it was still hanging over the bowl. “Now you may clean my foot.”

Chrystal moved to set down the bowl, but Kira sharply slapped the top of Chrystal's head. “No. I won't have that food dropping to the floor. Hold onto the bowl and use your mouth only on my foot.”

The smaller woman winced then nodded demurely. The next ten minutes was spent with Kira slowly eating her own salad while occasionally squishing more of Chrystal's portion on her feet to lick and suck off. When it looked like very little would continue to stick to Kira's foot, she spoke again. “Put your bowl on the floor. You still cannot use utensils or your hands to eat. Finish your food using your mouth alone.”

By then, Kira had finished her own portion, and leveled her best Goddess stare at Chrystal as she ate from the stainless steel bowl like a dog. Once it was all done, Kira didn't want to break the mystique, so she did what she did online to end a scene – she left the room, stepping off into the bathroom to wash up without a word to Chrystal.

By the time Kira got out of the bathroom, Chrystal was back in the kitchen, washing dishes. She knew the cue for the end of a scene as well as Kira. So, when Kira came back in Chrystal said, “You did it again. Took what I wanted and added your own twist. You're a fucking genius, Kira.”

For a brief moment she leveled the Goddess-gaze at Chrystal again, just enough for the girl to panic, thinking she'd broken character too soon, before her whole face exploded into a smile. “I really did have fun with that, despite the squishiness factor.”

Chrystal laughed and shook a dish brush in Kira's direction. “You had me thinking we were still going. My freaking heart jumped up my throat.”

“Does that give you a thrill though? That at any time your Goddess might be displeased with you, and you'll have to make it up to her somehow?”

“Actually... yeah. It does.”

“Cool. Cause after I get something to drink, you and I have a date with Barbie. You had your wish, now it's time for mine.”

“How come you never came on as a tiny on the GTS site then?”

“How many people would one – go into a room of a Giantess who sometimes logs on as a tiny, or how many Giantesses would let a tiny who also played a GTS into their room? Especially a tiny that wants gentle on top of all that? I could have made a second account but then I wouldn't have any of my clothes. So, since there are way more tinies than giantesses on the site, I chose giantess.”

“That's not all. You like being in charge. I know you like pleasing people too, which is totally a tiny trait, but you're into being the boss lady.”

“Yup. But just like you like that crush or vore, I like being tiny now and then.”

“Suits me fine. I've always been curious about that end of it, never even tried an RP of that.”

“Let the GTS live-action roleplay begin, then.” Kira said, then stopped. "Uh, where do you keep the doll stuff?"

Chapter End Notes:

I had a little help from a friend of mine with this chapter. We hashed some of this out between us and I took her ideas and ran with them - not entirely in the same direction she did, but I am very pleased with the mini-collab from my anonymous friend and will continue to work with her for future inspiration.