- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

NOTE: Character views expressed in this story involve serious racism and derogatory attitudes toward minorities. This is simply a plot device and IN NO WAY REPRESENTS MY PERSONAL BELIEFS AS THE AUTHOR. If you find this distasteful, read at your own risk.

 

I will publish more chapters as I get inspiration and/or time. I'm not decided on how many/how long future chapters will be. I will do my best to fulfill all common GTS fetishes, special requests are possible (leave me a review with your request) Helpful reviews are always welcome.

 

This story is in response to a challenge issued by blackguy001

Author's Chapter Notes:

This first chapter takes place about a day into the actual narrative in order to "jump-start" you into the action. I realize that this story is not in time pertient dialect becuase I feel it detracts from the attitude of the story. Helpful reviews are always welcome and heeded. Thanks for checking ou my story. Enjoy!

The Night of July 22, 1867, Somewhere in Georgia

Jim and his wife Lara, two of the house slaves stood in a glass jar on Ruth’s nightstand. They had been shrunk to 1 inch tall, and in another glass jar next to them, the same had been done to their eight children. They had spent the whole day inside and had no knowledge of the horrors the Carter women had already inflicted on their fellow shrunken slaves.

They were just nodding off to sleep when Ruth entered through the door, wearing her fitted white nightgown. In either hand she held both of Lara’s brothers, shrunken to about 5 inches tall, and squirming to no avail to escape the white giantess’s clutches. She strutted triumphantly over to the two jars on the nightstand and brandished the two young men like a girl with a new toy.

“Hello Lara,” she said with a hint of disdain in her voice. “Ever since I bought you three I’ve been noticing these two eying me up,” she said gesturing with the two brothers. “I used to imagine what would have happened to them if my late husband had ever caught them. Honestly, I think what he would have done would have been kind compared to their fate. Now you see, the normal punishment for a slave harassing a white woman is hanging, but I’ve got something extra special, and a great deal more fun,” she said, a satisfied mischief in her voice. “You see, I’m going to give them exactly what they wanted, but I must also make sure justice is done. I’m not just going to let them see my loins, I’m going to KILL them with it.” She lay back on the bed and paused. “To make sure the law is perfectly clear; I’m going to make you all watch as well.”

Ruth then placed the jars on a table at the foot of the bed. She lay down and spread her legs as she hiked up her nightgown. As the pale blue moonlight shone on Ruth’s genitalia, all the shrunken slaves gawked at the taboo sight. It was a creamy white color darkened by fine tuft of jet black, curly pubic hair beginning on her pubis and reaching down along either side of her vulva. It had been a hot day, and her crotch was glistening with sweat. She began moving the brothers in her hands toward her nether regions, a hunger in her eyes.

As Ruth’s right hand neared her vagina, it grew wet with anticipation. The young slave in her hand caught his first whiff of the musky scent wafting off of Ruth’s unwashed pussy. He struggled and gagged on the fishy, oaky odor, but realized his fate was sealed when he looked at the glistening dark pink folds, pulsating in anticipation of his touch.

Ruth hadn’t felt this horny in over a year. Something about her partner being totally engulfed inside her added to her arousal. She wanted to destroy him for her pleasure, to crush his skull against her clitoris, to feel his ribs crack with her orgasmic contractions, to drown him in her discharge and feel his legs stop kicking against her labia. As he drew closer, the slave began to struggle more in her hand. She recalled how it must look to him, about to be engulfed in a musky pulsating orifice between her creamy white legs. She began to slowly press his body into her slit, and started to rub him up and down it. The feeling was indescribable, and she soon couldn’t bear to stave off her desires any longer.

The brother was drenched in Ruth’s vaginal secretions. He could barely breathe over the overpowering scent. He was being rubbed up and down the white woman’s slit, each time her own reaction greatened. After a short while, her rhythm grew faster, and she used a giant finger to push the back of his head into her massive throbbing clitoris. She commanded him to kiss it if he wanted to live, so he did as she asked. He put his mouth on the salty flesh and did his best to stimulate it. This seemed to work on her for a while, but eventually she grew bored of this meager pleasure. He tried to scream but was cut short when he was firmly pushed deep into Ruth’s soaking vagina. He was pulled in and out violently, sliding and squeezing against the warm slippery walls. The cycle gained speed and force, and he was having more and more difficulty breathing. The scent was making him dizzy, and his hearing was deafened by Ruth’s rapid heartbeat resounding like thunder inside her giant body. Oddly, the thrusting stopped, and the first brother swore he heard the voice of the second screaming from somewhere below him.

Ruth could hardly contain herself at the pleasure this shrunken slave boy was giving her, but she still hungered for more. She cringed with ecstasy every time his squirming body plunged deeper into her, but she still had his brother in the other hand. This one was significantly less attractive she thought to herself, and decided he belong somewhere equally unattractive. She flipped over on her stomach and raised her hips, spreading her buttocks and revealing her dark anus. The other brother had already guessed his fate, but tried to fight nonetheless. Ruth thought the smell for the first brother was bad, she couldn’t imagine what her giant sweaty anus must smell like to such a small person.

Jim, Lara, and their children stared in horror as they watched their uncle and brother writhe from the stench of the white giantess’ asshole, all except Marla, Jim and Lara’s 14 year old daughter. While Marla was horrified by what was happening to her uncles, she couldn’t help but be aroused by the idea of it. She too had fantasies where she could humiliate and use little men for her own pleasure, and especially like humiliating them with her firm round butt. She stood behind her gawking family, and tried to get off on what she was watching. She reached a hand down her clothing and began to touch her young pussy. As she watched Ruth insert her uncle into her throbbing asshole, she tried to imaging the sensations he must be experiencing. She reached a finger down between her round, firm, brown butt cheeks, and rubbed it against her own sweaty anus. She pulled the finger out and started to smell it as she touched herself with more fervor.

The second brother screamed for mercy as he choked on the foul gas inside Ruth’s rectum. He pounded on the walls and kicked with his still-exposed feet as the anus tightened the grip on the helpless shrunken slave. He thought he could hear his brother calling to him through the white giantess’s colon, but he couldn’t be sure. He didn’t know what his brother could do for him, or anyone could do for him, he realized his life would end in a white woman’s stinky butthole.

With the second brother secured in her asshole, she turned her attention back to the first. She began shoving him in and out achieving even greater pleasure due the second brother thrashing in her anus. After a few minutes of the best sex she had had in her entire life, she felt the second brother beginning to weaken, suffocating in her anus. Acting fast, she conserved the last of his kicking by thrusting the first brother as fast as she could, and she loudly gasped both her anus and vagina clamped down on both brothers as she orgasmed. She moaned as she felt their little ribs crack and their bodies collapse under her contractions.

After Ruth regained her wits, she pulled the broken body of the first brother from her vagina. She held it up to Jim and Lara so they could comprehend her superiority. Then, as if to compound her point, she tossed the corpse in her mouth, chewed and swallowed like any superior predator would. She had no desire to taste her own ass, so instead she simply dropped the second brother’s corpse into the jar with Jim and Lara. They both winced as the corpse reeked of the white woman’s stinky ass.

After consuming her toy, Ruth realized she was actually quite hungry. She started out of the room to fetch a snack, but remembered that she had plenty of snacks just sitting in a jar. She walked back over and eyed the jar of children dangerously.

“You know, in the wild, the young are often targeted by predators. I always thought that was one of the purest measures of superiority; to kill a young creature, to consume it and deny it a full life simply to extend yours. To digest all that was unique about it and leave nothing but a stool afterwards,” said Ruth with a conceited tone. “And that is what whites, like me, are to you blacks, superior. So, perhaps to prove my superiority, I should consume your children, just like a predator would. It’s just the natural order of things,” she jeered at Jim and Lara.

Jim and Lara couldn’t believe this was happening. This white giantess was going to EAT their children. They pleaded with her to relent, and, failing that, pleaded to let Ruth eat them instead. Ruth simply brushed off their pleas like the squeak of a mouse being eaten by a snake. In fact, it gave her an idea. She thought about how snakes swallow their meals whole, and she liked the idea of digesting the children ALIVE inside her stomach. She grabbed hold of the jar, took off the lid, and put it to her lips. She tilted it back and opened her maw to receive her next meal.

The children were at a loss for words. They stood petrified by fear as they realized that this giant white woman was planning to digest them alive in her stomach. They pondered this horrible death, and two of the girls fainted. The boys cried, and they begged the giantess not to eat them. Ruth was unmoved, and simply tuned it out. She was a hungry predator, and she had zeroed in on her prey. As the jar tilted backward into the black maw between the two pale lips, the children clung to the inside of the jar in hopes it would save them from consumption. The unconscious girls fell limply into the black whole of Ruth’s mouth. Jake, the eldest of Jim and Lara’s sons looked upon the face of his predator as the other children fell, one by one, into the woman’s waiting maw. He watched the intent cystal-blue eyes focus on him and stare into his soul with an uncaring hunger, he followed the narrow nose down across the pale-white face until he saw the giantess’ waiting mouth, eagerly washing moist breath in anticipation of these small morsels. Jake looked one last time at his father in mother, he saw the pain in their expressions and realized that they did not know how to help him. Jake closed his eyes, accepted his fate, and let go of the jar. He fell back-first into the moist cave of Ruth’s waiting palate.

Jake landed on something wet and soft. It responded gingerly to his touch, and was wiggling ferociously. He saw his brothers and sisters before the lips closed and they were all plunged into complete darkness. The floor lurched upward and pressed him against a hard, fleshy surface he assumed was the roof of the giantess’s mouth, and began to slather him in saliva. He heard liquid begin to pool around him and realized the giant woman was salivating, and preparing to swallow.

Ruth felt the last little body hit her tongue, and then quickly closed her lips to prevent any escape attempts. With her prey trapped, she decided to play with them a little. She rubbed them between her tongue and the roof of her mouth to better taste them. Their flavor was oddly satisfying and she began to salivate. She swished the little bodies around and used her tongue to bring them to the back of her mouth. She brought her face down level to Jim and Lara’s jar, and made them watch as she swallowed.

Jake felt as if he would be crushed by the giant muscular conveyor belt he was sliding down. He could hear the muffled screams of his siblings somewhere, but he had no idea which way was up. After about 30 seconds, he suddenly popped through an opening and slid to the bottom of a fleshy chamber. It smelled awful and he was waist deep in some sort of liquid. He could hear some of his siblings in the darkness and called out to them. They were crying and asked him what would happen to them. Just them a shuddering gurgle assaulted the ears of the engulfed children. A watery liquid began filling the chamber, and it made Jakes eyes water and his skin itch. Eventually it began to burn, and he heard the other children screaming, he tried to reassure them, but he knew what was happening to them.

After she swallows, Ruth lowered her night gown and walked back to her bead. She laid down and began to rub her belly, listening to the gurgling noises it made. She could still feel the movement of the children inside of her. She heard her stomach gurgle and churn as it released bile to begin digesting her meal. She rubbed it and smiled at the thought of all those little lives, full of hope and potential, snuffed out by her stomach acids and destined to make her stronger instead. Truly she was a superior being if this humiliation was possible.

As the hours of night passed, Jim and Lara were devastated. Their entire family had just been killed horribly, and they had to sit there for hours knowing their helpless children were being slowly tortured to death inside Ruth’s white belly. Morning finally arrived, and Ruth awakened. She yawned as she woke up and patted her stomach.

“Mmm, your kids made quite a meal, but I think it’s time to reunite you with them,” said Ruth, a smirk on her face.

She strutted over to the jar and picked it up. She carried it over to the chamber pot, took off the lid, and gruffly dumped Jim and Lara into it. She smiled to herself. Not only could she consume these inferior beings, she could SHIT on them as well, but first she wanted to toy with Jim and Lara.

“You know, your kids were really tough to keep down. I swear they kicked me half the night. One, things for sure, you blacks have spirit. But superior beings like me can break you of that spirit,” said Ruth with strong condescension in her voice. “By the way, would you like to see one of your kids? One is really eager to meet you!” she sneered.

With that Ruth turned around and squatted over the chamber pot. Jim and Lara looked up in horror. Ruth said that Jake would be right with them, and then, with a grunt, a torrent of fart hissed through her anus and surrounded Jim and Lara. They gagged on the toxic gas and collapsed disoriented and dismayed. They weren’t able to escape what was coming next. As Jim and Lara crawled on the floor heaving from the white giantess’ massive fart, they heard her begin to strain again. Jim looked up to see Ruth’s anus pulse and dilate as the white woman began to shit on them. A huge lump of poop slammed into Jim and the bottom of the chamber pot breaking his legs and pinning him to the bottom. When he came to, he noticed that the turds contained tiny little bones, and to his horror, he spotted several human skulls in the giantess’s shit. Lara had managed to escape the hail of feces, and ran to Jim, trying to free him.

As Ruth squatted over the chamber pot and felt the morning air rush past her asshole, she imagined the stench it added to the air, and how Jim and Lara had no choice but to smell it. She imagined what was left of all those little children she ate, and grinned at the thought of farting, shitting, and peeing out what was left of their pathetic little bodies. She aimed her bunghole at Jim and Lara and reintroduced them to their eldest son, Jake. He had been a fighter, but all his strength had simply become a long smelly fart from her ass. She winced with pleasure at the feeling of Jake’s remains hissing through her puckered butthole. Now that Jim and Lara can’t get away, she would reintroduce them to the rest of their children. With a groan she bore down on the log of shit her body had turned the children into. She felt their bones and skulls slide past her sensitive anus as she shat them out onto their helpless parents.

Ruth saw that she had missed Lara, but luckily it looked like Jim was down for good. Suddenly, she had a better idea on how to finish him off. Her bladder was bulging and needed to be drained. Ruth decided to kill two birds with one stone and drown the crippled Jim in her hot urine. She spread her labia and relaxed.

Lara was trying to drag Jim out when they heard a liquid rumble above them. They both realized that the giantess was going to drown them in piss if Lara couldn’t get Jim out soon. She pulled and pulled, but Jim wasn’t going anywhere. Then a massive stream of hot urine struck the chamber pot with brutal force. Lara was washed away from Jim and only saw him long enough to watch his head disappear beneath the smelly yellow liquid. Lara tried to tread water and stay afloat, despaired by the terrible death her husband now faced. Jim quickly ran out of breath and accidentally took a breath of urine. The acrid urine burned his lungs and he hacked up blood as he slowly drowned in the giantess’s piss.

Finally, the foul deluge dripped to a halt. The giantess turned to look upon the torment she had caused the shrunken couple. She laughed at Jim still barely thrashing as he slowly died at the bottom of the chamber pot. Then she saw Lara, the lone survivor of the family treading water. She stared the giantess with sad eyes, and almost asked for death. Ruth was happy to oblige, she lowered her round, white ass, and released a hot stinky fart right into Lara’s tiny face. Lara gagged and lost consciousness; she went face down in the pool of urine and feces and slowly drowned like her husband.

Ruth turned around to examine her filled chamber pot. She saw Jim, helpless and beaten as he drowned in her urine and shit. She smiled at the idea of killing a man simply by performing her basic biological functions. How truly superior she must be to be able to kill with only her bladder. Then she saw that Lara was still alive, although she looked as if her soul had died with her children and husband. Ruth decided to let another biological function finish off Lara, and giggled as she shot a loud fart right into her sad little face. She left Lara face-down in her chamber pot like a dead insect, and decided to throw them out later. After all, there were many more slaves to torture, and so little time to do it. She took off though the door to go rouse her daughters.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Will establish more background story as well as introduce new characters in next chapter. Looking forward to hearing what you guys think!