- Text Size +

Bill: 5’4”

Jennifer: 6’

Stephanie, Jessica, Nataline, and Hannah: 5’6”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Well, why don’t we invite out new neighbors over for dinner?!” my mom said.

“Because I see them at school every day,” I said.

“Oh, that’s no excuse!  Why don’t you walk over there and invite them over for dinner?”

“Mom, I kind of want to eat alone tonight.”

“Well, I kind of want to eat with our new neighbors.  So invite them over.”

With a resolute sigh, I marched across the street and knocked on the door of the house which I had seen Nataline walk in to earlier.  I knocked on the door, and stood there waiting.  I hear Nataline yell “Coming!”

She arrived at the door wearing with no pants on; however, she had on a very large shirt which covered down to mid-thigh level on her.

“Oh, my God,” she laughed.  “I am soooooo sorry.  Here, let me go get changed.”

“No, no, it’s fine, really,” I said.  “I’ll be quick, don’t worry about it.  My mom wanted to invite you over for dinner tonight, since you’re the new neighbors and everything.”

“Oh, that’s nice,” she said.  “Unfortunately, my parents aren’t going to be home until very late tonight.”

“Oh, well, that’s alright.  She’ll probably just change the date.  Well, see you tomorrow.”  I walked down her steps, and stopped at Hannah’s house.  Before I could get there, however, she called my name. 

“Bill!  Wait!” she said.

“Yes?” I asked.

“Actually, can you text me if you change the date or not?  Here, I’ll give you my number,” she said.

“Thanks,” I said, and walked over to Hanna’s house.  When I got to her door, I reached over and hit the doorbell; however, I didn’t hear any noise.  I then rapped the door with my knuckles.

“Oh, my God!” I heard Hannah yell dramatically, “Just wait a damn second!”

I thought about seeing how she’d react if I hid in her bushes, but decided not to.  When she reached the door, she was wearing a tight tank top, and, like Nataline, no pants, just her satin underwear.  “What?” she yelled, gruffly, before I could stop staring awkwardly.

“Oh, well, first, I wanted to say sorry about the whole doorbell thing: I couldn’t hear it when I rang it, so I trie-“

“Ok, whatever, what’s next?”

“Well, my mom wanted to see if you and your parents wanted to come over to our house for a welcome meal.”

“Oh, ok, hold on one sec,” she said.  As she turned to ask her parents, I marveled at her shapely ass.  She came back a minute later to ask what we were eating.

“I don’t know,” I said.  “Probably pasta or burgers or something.”

“Alright, well, my parents don’t like those foods, so they won’t come.  But I’ll come if you cook burgers—I haven’t had burgers in a long time.”

“Ok, thanks,” I said, and walked back over to my house.

“Well?” my mom asked, as soon as I got there.

“Neither of their parents are coming,” I said, “However, both said they would come.  Hannah requested burgers.”

“Ok,” my mom said.  “I’ll start cooking.”

I headed to my room and got out my phone.  Once I was there, I texted the number Nataline gave me, and said, “Dinner is tonight.  Can you still make it?”

Not long later, I got a reply: “Yeah.  How should I dress?”  That struck me as kind of odd, as I’m not huge into fashion.  While I was still thinking about it, she texted me again, saying “Fancy?  Casual?”

In my mind, I thought ‘I’d like to see her in something revealing but nice,’ but decided to just tell her, “Dress however you want.  Doesn’t matter.”

A few minutes later, I got another text.  I opened it up, and I saw it was a message with a picture underneath.  The message read “How’s this look? :).”  When I opened the picture, I nearly fainted.  She had sent me a picture of herself totally nude.  She was striking a pose in front of her mirror.  Her boobs, which hung out freely, were bigger than I had ever imagined.  Her killer ass was striking a sexy pose, and I noticed how well toned her legs and abs were for the first time.  I just stared for a little while, and then texted “Might wanna wear a little more clothes than that ;).”

“Seriously, what do you want me to wear?” she responded.

“I really don’t care.  A dress, skinny jeans, it doesn’t matter to me.”

I yelled over to my mom in the kitchen, “How long ‘till dinner?”

“About an hour.”

Perfect, I thought.  I jumped in my mom’s car and said, “I’m going to go pick up a Redbox or something.”

“Alright, don’t be gone too long!” she said.

I immediately drove to the nearest Redbox and picked out some movie that looked decent: I didn’t even remember the name.  I then sped off to school, and went to the library, which I knew would be both empty and unlocked.

Sure enough, it was deserted (save the sole librarian sitting at her desk).  I found where I had stashed the mixes: sure enough, they were safe and untouched.  I grabbed all of them but one, and spread them out to several spots.  That way, they were safer, and if someone found one, they wouldn’t have all of them.  I then hopped back in the car and drove home.

“What took you so long?  Dinner’s almost ready!” my mom chided me.

“There wasn’t much good,” I said.  “It took me a while, but I found this,” I said, sliding the movie across the table.  DVDs had been all but phased out a long time ago, and now, if you didn’t want to stream a movie, they came in small chips, like an SD card, that you stuck in your TV.

Not too much later, I went and knocked on Hannah’s door to let her know it was time for dinner.  She came out, and I could tell she had probably forgotten about the dinner.  Luckily, I didn’t have to remind her to wear pants; though she still had the same tight tank top on, she had slipped on a pair of yoga pants and a pair of boots with a one inch heel.  We walked across the street, and I knocked on Nataline’s door.  After about a minute, she came out.  Let me tell you, she was dressed to kill.  She had on a sheath dress with a sweatheart neckline, showing off her stunning chest.  The dress itself was very short, showing off almost her whole long, lovely legs.  She chuckled and made a huge grin as she caught me looking her over.  She had on a pair of six inch heels, effectively making my eyes level with the top of her plunging neckline.

“Aww!”  Nataline cooed.  “I can see over your head, little fella!”

“Ha, very funny,” I said, and started leading her to my house.  Once we reached the house, the aroma of burgers filled the air.

“Hellll yeah!” Hannah cheered.

“Welcome to the neighborhood,” my mom said, as Hannah reached over and grabbed a burger with her hand and slopped it onto her burger buns.  Jennifer was waiting there, too.  She was dressed nicely, in some blue jeans and a soft-looking blue V-neck shirt.  But worst of all, she had on some four inch heels, making her a foot taller than me.  She walked by me to greet Hannah and to my chagrin and her enjoyment, my eyes just under her hard nipples.

We had a bit of fun at the dinner.  After a while, my mom said, “Bill, make sure your sister behaves.  I just got a call from work, so I have to go.  You can stay here for a little while longer, if you want,” she added, nodding to Nataline and Hannah.

“K Mrs. Smith,” Hannah said.  I looked back and saw the girls smiling deviously to each other.  Whatever it was, I knew they had something planned for me.