- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

A collaboration between Tinyone234 and myself.

A soft murmur filtered through the crowd as they looked down at the miniature girl, just another victim in a strange shrinking phenomenon sweeping the nation. Becka heard snippets of conversations, all speaking about her as though she was a novelty. Tears stung her eyes as she tried desperately to cover her modesty, wholly uncomfortable with her impromptu theatre-in-the-round performance.

“C-couldn't have happened to a bigger loser, right guys?” a voice came clear through the crowd. Turning their attention, they saw a single girl pushing her way into the center of the ring, standing directly over Becka with her hands on her hips. “I mean, this is just desserts for being such a... a, w-well, you know, a loser!”

“W-Wendy...” Becka stammered, her former friend's words cutting her to the core. She could see traces of sympathy in the towering girl's eyes, but her words and posture were ominous portents. “Please...”

“You gonna do something to her?” another girl asked Wendy, “Or are you just a more full-size loser?”

“No you fuck!” Wendy snapped back more harshly than she had intended. She took a deep breath, looking back down at her friend. She was genuinely sorry for what she had to do, but an opportunity like this didn't come along often. There had been four other shrinkings on campus this year alone, but to her dismay she had missed all of them. She would be damned if she let this slip through her fingers, even if it was Becka.

“Sorry Becka. There's no cure anyway, and even if there was you know you weren't gonna get out of this hallway alive. If it wasn't me, it'd be someone,” Wendy explained to the tiny girl. “It's sorta better this way, isn't it?”

“Wendy, please! Please don't do this, just help me!”

“Sorry,” she repeated, though she was becoming increasingly desensitized to her friend's plight. Couldn't Becka see what an opportunity this was for Wendy to get into the In Crowd? She resented her tiny friend's selfishness. Wendy lifted her sole slightly, pushing Becka onto her back and settling the sole of her shoe on the girl's bare chest.

“You know, if you really want to be cool, you'll do it barefoot,” said a tall blonde to Wendy's left.

“Oh yeah, Ciara's totally right. You should do it barefoot.”

“Barefoot's the way to go.”

“Who gives a fuck, just step on her, man!”

Wendy closed her eyes, blocking out the obnoxious catcalls of her fellow students. They want barefoot, I'll give them barefoot, she thought. Her shoe lifted off of Becka, who was now sobbing so hard she shook. Wendy quickly slid her right shoe off, taking the sock with it, then refocused on Becka.

“Fast or slow?” She meant to address the crowd, but Wendy found herself making eye contact with Ciara, who folded her arms across her chest.

“Oh, definitely slow. Make the little bitch suffer.” Wendy nodded in response and looked back down. Becka had crawled to her hands and knees and was desperately trying to scurry underneath her own clothing, laying in a haphazard pile around her. Wendy smirked and pressed her big toe down on the diminutive damsel in distress, pinning her to the floor.

“Please help me! Someone help!” Becky squeaked out beneath her friend's digit. “This is inhumane!”

“Oh, shut up,” Wendy sighed. She pressed down with her toe, shattering Becky's ribs into her body. The tiny girl twitched and spasmed in agony, shards of bone piercing and tearing through her intestines. She clawed uselessly at the grungy linoleum, writhing like a bug beneath Wendy's toe. The bigger girl continued the assault, relishing the dying squeals of her miniature friend much more than she had expected. She knew that on some level Becky would be happy for her, knowing that her death was elevating her friend's social status. Becky was a good friend.

Wendy ground her toe into Becky, causing a few more snaps and squelches before lifting off. The tiny girl's whole midsection was completely flattened, making her look like roadkill. Wendy wiped the mess off on Becky's clothes, then looked up at Ciara hopefully. “Th-this makes me cool now, right?” The blonde girl just rolled her eyes and giggled, her posse joining in the laughter a half-second later.

“No, nerd. We don't care that you squished some little loser.” She walked off, lackeys in tow, and the crowd around Wendy slowly dispersed, leaving her alone. She was shellshocked. She had just crushed her best friend, she'd done it the exact way they'd asked, and they still snubbed her?

“You fucking BITCH!” Wendy screamed, kicking Becky's clothes and sending the little corpse flying against a wall where it landed with a wet splat, segmenting into two parts. She stared hatefully at the inanimate body stuck to the wall. “This is all your fault. If you would have just not been such a fucking CUNT they would have accepted me!” She reared back and launched a glob of spittle at her former friend before storming off, her hands balled in fists of rage.



Several days later, Wendy was still fuming over her bitter humiliation in the hall. It just wasn't fair! That should have been her moment, but Becka had been too self-centered to give a good show for everyone! She walked beside Morgan, her new best friend and the only follower she'd gained from that incident. The girl followed her around like a puppy, lavishing praise on her. It was earned, sure, but it wasn't enough. She needed more.


“Anyway, I was just thinking that after class we could...” Morgan droned on endlessly, her words falling on deaf ears. Wendy had an odd feeling in the pit of her stomach, like she was worried about something but she wasn't sure what. She muttered softly that she didn't feel well, but before she could repeat herself in a louder voice everything exploded away from her, leaving her in darkness save for a single point of light.

                  


Wendy crawled toward the light through the soft, dark tunnel that was eerily familiar. She emerged into a nightmare: the hallway of her dorm, but now the ceiling was a mile away. All around her, her towering classmates who she had shared the space with a moment before were all looking down at her, pointing and laughing.

Even Morgan was now standing over her with the same shocked, happy face that anyone wore when they witnessed a spontaneous shrinking. "Oh my god! She's sooo tiny!"

"Who's tiny," a familiar voice called.

Wendy turned toward the sound, and where the crowd parted. She gasped; her stomach plummeted down through her like a runaway elevator: Ciara and her ever-present lackeys were striding forward, giant, looking taller every second. The colossal blonde's blue eyes locked on Wendy's cowering form, looking down her nose at her, and her lips curled into a cruel smile. The trio looked to have come from the floor's communal shower, wearing faded t-shirts and sweats and bare feet, their hair pulled up in messy ponytails, sans makeup. The small part of Wendy's mind that wasn't frozen in terror hated how good they looked, even still.

The feet of the popular giants surrounded her: Ciara's light skin and long toes; Jeanie's, tan like toffee, with green nails; the slender feet and cream-colored flesh of Mabel.

The tiny woman screamed as shadow overtook her. "C'mere, loser," Ciara said, and her long, thin fingers were all around Wendy. The giant hand stretched over her for a moment like a bird cage, and then Ciara's pale fingers closed in on her and she felt herself shooting up through the air.

Wendy dangled before Ciara's delighted face; the queen of queens amongst cliques. Venom dripped from Ciara's pink lips: "Well if it isn't Little Miss Popular."

Wendy's mouth opened to respond but then she screamed instead; she tumbled into Ciara's waiting palm. The little thing scrambled across the sloping, soft flesh of Ciara's manicured hand, raising up onto her knees. Her eyes widened as she looked into Ciara's grinning face and saw how her other hand hovered, finger cocked. There was a blur of motion as Ciara whacked Wendy across her breasts, sending the naked little woman back into her fingers with a squeal. Wendy writhed; crying and holding her bruised breasts.

"Please!" Wendy begged. "Please, don't d-d-do this!"

"Don't d-d-dooo this!" Ciara mocked and everyone around her laughed. Dizziness overcame Wendy as the world suddenly spun all around her. She was dumped into Jeanie's waiting, tan hand.

"Ugh," Jeanie muttered, "I swear: it's always the ass-ugly kids that shrink. Look at the mug on this little bitch."

Wendy looked up into Jeanie's smirking face and uncaring brown eyes; the giant's visage swam beyond her tears. She just scarcely made out the woman's other hand hovering over her.

Jeanie pinched Wendy's hair between her fingers and led her around her palm, like a leash. When she tripped she was pulled, dragged, kicking and shrieking. Her scalp burned; it felt like Jeanie was going to rip all her hair out. Then all at once her hair was released, and Wendy tripped forward face-first into the giant's plush brown flesh.

"Heads up, nerd," Jeanie said.

Wendy rolled over just in time to see Jeanie's fingers returning. Her giant former classmate laughed; the tiny woman looked over in terror as her arm disappeared between Jeanie's huge fingertips. Then they twisted against one another with a snap. Wendy flailed, screaming, fire spreading through her arm as her elbow bent in only wrong, painful ways now. "Ah-haha," Jeanie laughed, and then Wendy found herself tumbling again.

She looked up into Mabel's face, her pretty Japanese features showing every bit of her glee. Wendy rolled around on the woman's palm, gripping her arm and wailing. When Mabel's fingers approached she kicked and screamed with "no no no no!" Mabel's soft fingertips pinched and pinched at her kicking legs; then all at once Wendy couldn't move one, and looked down to see it held. "Mabel, noooooo" -- snap. Mabel's fingers released her and Wendy rocked herself atop the giant woman's palm, her arm snapped at the elbow; her leg halfway down her shin: it was torn open, showing ripped meat and bone.

"Oh goood," Wendy wailed.

"You want to try?" Mabel asked.

"Ooh, sure," Morgan said. She giggled as she felt Wendy spill into her palm. Wendy's eyes snapped up at her friend in shock. "Morgan, you can't!" But Morgan did, her fingertip pressing down on Wendy's stomach and pinning her to her palm. Then, as Morgan's brown eyes looked down into hers, the fingertip started to press more and more, and then too much, and Wendy felt her guts shifting inside of her with nowhere to go. Her insides pushed up through her painfully as her limbs thrashed and her neck bulged; she puked a spurt of blood and viscera out of her mouth.

"Ewww," Morgan said, wrinkling her nose but looking pleased.

Wendy was in a bad way. Her brain was still trying to tally up the damage. The middle of her was sunken and empty-looking, like a pillow that's lost its stuffing. She watched the world roll as she tumbled from the soft flesh of her ex-friend's hand and found herself staring back up at Ciara's blue eyes -- which studied her -- and the woman's delighted grin.

The queen said nothing. The palm of her other hand appeared over Wendy's misshapen, twitching form. Wendy could see all the little lines and wrinkles of the well cared for palm as it lowered down on her and everything darkened. She tried to plead for Ciara's mercy but spat up more blood instead. She was mercilessly pressed between the two planes of soft flesh; then they they started to spin around her. Wendy tumbled and crumbled and crackled and broke between Ciara's rubbing hands. Every inch of her felt twisted and torn. The pain left her blind, deaf, and dumb, all her senses shutting down, as Ciara rolled her into a ball.

The giant blonde held her hand up and smirked down at her handiwork. The crowd in the hallway laughed approvingly. Ciara's smile widened and her face moved forward over Wendy's balled body on her palm; she held aside the hair that drooped free from her loose ponytail; she pursed her lips and spittle blossomed between them. The glob of saliva fell down onto Wendy's balled body, large and warm, oozing down into all her cracks and wounds.

Wendy could just see Ciara's beautiful face through the crushed web-like form of her ruined body around her -- glowing, grinning -- and then everything darkened as Ciara's fingers came down on her. "Bye, loser," Ciara called with sing-song sweetness. The woman's spit tickled her all over as it bubbled; she could hear it crackle; all her many cuts small and large were stinging from the saliva as the fluid seeped into her. The most popular girl in school's fingers smashed down onto her all at once, crushing her her flat against her palm. Wendy felt her skull cracking open, then nothing.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!