- Text Size +

 

All around me the titanic tits of the hot blond's whose cleavage I was now occupying started to sweat and slightly jiggle. The rhythmic pattern of her breathing made it seem as though they were getting bigger by the second. Suddenly they did, with a swift motion the blond woman crossed her arms and her breasts were forced up together trapping me. Her face remained nonchalant unaware of the trek that she had unknowingly bestowed upon me.

Her immense bust towered all around me. Her sweat created a muggy hot box for me to walk through. Every moment was like being in a furnace. The light of day above seemed to mock me knowing I could never scale up to reach it. My sight was swimming it must be 200 degrees in here. Her crossed arms continued to restrain the mountains of boob forcing them upon me.

Falling to the "ground" from the heat, I caught another glimpse of the blond's beautiful uncaring face. Laying there in her bust with her sweat clinging to me like it was my own my head seemed to go off on it's own. On the verge of a heat stroke the blond uncrossed her arms and let the sun shine down. I just lay there on my side staring at the now distant right breast.

Using all my strength to avoid being broiled alive on the chest of a girl to whom I am less than a bug; I got up and faced the journey ahead. Walking through the endless desert of the blond's belly seemed like a certain death trap but It was the only way to go. I felt like a true nomad, the jiggly flesh of the blond made my feet sink into her making my trip a challenge. Tying my shirt around my head also helped tap into my inner wanderer.

Below me i heard rumble. I turned to look at the blonds face to see what was up. She had a slight scowl and she bit her huge plush bottom lip slightly. The "ground" suddenly rose a bit to the right causing me to be at a slight incline. still looking at the blonds face the scowl disappeared and she let out a breathe. Her scowl turned into a grin when I heard a sharp but ever present "thhhhppssssss...". That dumb bitch had just farted. The ground returned to normal and i was thankful that I hadn't been at ground zero.

I continued my trek until I could make out the hole of the blond's belly button. Before i could reach it however the titanic girl shifted. I was thrown forward incredibly hard as the blonde sat up slightly. I went tumbling into her belly button when my world flipped once again. The first one of my senses to respond was my nose. I threw up immediately the smell was so concentrated. It just stank of pure shit. However I was trapped inside the blonds belly button since ground beneath me was a sand barrier. There was no escape from her colossal fart. After tying my shirt around my nose I began digging. I knew there was no way I could dig out from under her the distance that had to be covered was just too much. I was doomed.

Giving up hope of surviving I sat in my sand hole contemplating death and breathing in methane packed air. No matter what I did I was doomed. If i stayed put her body heat would kill me. If I dug down away from the heat I would never escape the hole I would have to dig. My best chance was suicide by cave in. I started pounding at the walls of sand cursing the blond for forsaking me. The sand started to shift and I prepared myself for death.

To my surprise I was falling downwards. Shit I'm going to hell I thought. Though I started to tumble like I was on a slope. The smell of fart wasn't as strong here. It was pitch black and I started to feel the walls around me. I must be in an air pocket made by the blonds titanic ass. My theory turned out to be correct as the light of day blinded my eyes.

Adjusting to the light I looked up to see a truly gorgeous but massive woman towering above me. Her face hidden by the tons of fat she carried on her chest.  She raised her arms miles into the sky, stretching and then began to lower her butt. Truly a marvelous sight. Like watching planets collide but being on one of the planets. Black and white stripes filled my vision as I was about the be smothered out of existence.

 


The survivalist inside me roared awake and I assumed the Nagasaki mountain position. Laying my body flat and spread and using all my muscles to force myself into the ground I was protected as the ass to end all asses crashed down on top of me. My quick thinking however did not save me from a mouth full of bikini fabric. Her sweat covered my body once again and I felt myself glued to her butt. I felt her shift and instead of facing upwards towards her ass I was now spread out on it.

I looked up my face feeling like it had just been compressed beyond human endurance. I was on a hill that doubled as a continent. Or so i felt. Lifting my body up from the blonds titanesses butt, I could see her head off in the distance. Her blond hair now tied in a ponytail using a black hair tie. All around me her rear end expanded in all directions so that I could barely see the sands below. To my right a canyon divided the mounds of fat that was my world. Then.. a rumble was heard, A shiver of fear was felt and a loud giggle was heard. I was at ground zero.