- Text Size +

I awoke feeling like I had been eaten by a lion and shat out. I could barley move my arms and my legs were sore as hell. I took one look upwards and remembered were I was. I shot upright and took in my surroundings. I was still on Julia's white sheets. Judging by the dull but loud thumping sound coming from behind the door, I figured my hearing was back. As for my sense of smell....I didn't know yet.

The door swung open reaveling Julia in a orange two piece bikini with sandals on. As usual her feet made the ground quake and sent a shiver up my spine. She bent over a drawer and took out a purse. That same purse then came flying through the air straight at me. There was no point in running I couldn't escape a giant brown bag the size of a aircraft carrier. I braced for impact and good thing I did. The purse landed right behind me and sent me into the air. I landed on my back facing upwards. I think i saw the moon...literally. High above me I saw the pale underside of Julia's left asscheek. Her one cheek alone was enough to cover a city. My everything around me was dark again, covered by Julia's backside. I knew I would never make it if I were to run but I tried anyway.

My only hope was the purse I sprinted while Julia slowly lowered herself down onto the bed. She stopped lowering herself but I didn't stop running. She was about to plop down onto the bed and making me a pancake. To my great disbeleif she came down uneven. Her right cheek came down a few seconds before the left. The impact combined with the air expulsed sent me flying. I flew straight across from under her and landed just alittle beyond the edge of Julia's cheek. Then Julia started putting her weight down as she sat. It made and indent on the bed and I rolled down the slope she created. I quickly braced my foot and got a handhold. Slowly I climbed up the slope as fast as I could. Julia decided to get up at that very second. The bed sprung back up and so did I. I hurtled right into the opening of Julia's purse right as she scooped it up. 

Trapped once again, this time inside the purse of this non-chalant behemoth. Her simple act of sitting and standing up almost cost me my life, twice. Even in her sleep she managed to put me in life threatening danger. I could here her booming voice all around me while she chatted with her friends on the phone. She was meeting her friend Karen at the pool we were going to go to. Apperently I had "rudley ditched her". If only she knew....

About after two hours and a lot of bouncing around in this prison I was rewarded by being dumped on the ground, again. I walked out of Julia's purse and into the hot blazing sun. Like towering skyscrapers above me I could see Julia and Karen's legs. The hot pavement made me sweat and I saw that we were not that far from the pool itself. Then I took another look. All around me all I saw were death traps. The pool was an enormous circle with shallow water at the edge to deep water to at the center. In the center there was an island with an artificial palm tree. Around the pool was white sand to make it seem like the beach. In the sand however I saw certain doom. Monstrous people large and small running and playing but to me they were all alrge. A chubby lady walked nearby and knocked me down on my butt just by walking. Above me a huge foot went soaring over my head and landed infront of me. It came down with an enourmous BOOOOM. Julia had just stepped over me. Another BOOOM to my right and Karen had just started her way to the beach, leaving me alone. I looked out at the pool. I was not hopeful...

No sooner had I begun walking back to the purse when a giant girly teenager plopped down next to the purse and sent me tumbling. Her foot shot out and kicked me far out into the sand dunes. It smelled like sweat and chlorine. I could finally smell again I was glad/sad. The impact took the wind out of me as I soared. I was afraid very very afraid. I had lived in the worst of deserts for months on end but not with the fear of being squashed every second. I climed up a sandy hill and saw I was in the middle of nowhere. As usual somthing enourmous crossed above me. Unlike the booming sounds of footsteps all I heard was sand shifting under weight. I caught a glimpse of this new terror's figure. An hourglass figure, most likley a woman. Two two colossal mountains of tit smahed down in front of me. Yup definantly a woman.

They pressed down deep into the sand leveling it out and creating valleys. The only thing containg the twin Mt. Everests was a black bra. Above me I saw a chin but not much else beside the blond hair. The breast flattened out alittle and pushed the sand out more, taking me with it. I was still gawking of this womans cleavage I didn't mind getting waist deep in sand. Thats when she got up. But only for a second to shift foward from were she was laying down. I was scooped up into her cleavage. Her breasts radiated heat and were like a huge sweaty cavern. The massive girl then flipped on her back sending her breast mashing together. I was in the best sandwhich anyone could hope for. Now instead of being in a cave I was in a valley. I could see this girls face now. She was wearing sungalsses but she still looked pretty. She didn't even notice me as she rested her head back. I figured I might as well enjoy myself so I went for a walk.