- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Enjoy!

 

 

 

It's hard to say exactly how much time has passed since I've been here, under her care. It's been less than a year but more than a few months since that fateful day when she had discovered me, a tiny wretch of a man caught in the rain.

 

Even after all this time, I still can't believe this isn't all some sort of dream. Since she found me, the life she's given me, the life I live now, it's a better existence than I ever could have imagined myself having before. I know I don't deserve any of this, I still can't believe my luck.

 

I live here now, here being the small home in which she lives with her older sister. Size is certainly relative, though, as each room of the house is enormous to someone like me, including her bedroom, which I've rarely left since my arrival.

 

 

 

I'm not certain of the time, but I know it's evening as it's been an hour or two since the last bit of the day's sunlight seeped in through the windows. I'm standing on the table in her room, right where I had asked her to leave me when she left this morning.

 

She has an aquarium set up on this table. It's not necessarily large, especially by her standards. She tells me it only holds twenty gallons of water, but to me, it's immense! I love to spend a lot of time here, just watching the tropical fish swim back and forth.

 

It's so peaceful, even though compared to me most of her cute little fish are more like sharks. She's got one of those algae eating fish, and I'll be honest, that one kind of scares me. It's a whole lot bigger than me, and it really freaks me out when that thing presses its big suction cup of a mouth against the glass. My entire head could fit in its gruesome maw! I shudder at the thought.

 

I hear footsteps coming from outside the room and stand up as excitement courses through my body. “Yes! She's home!” I say out loud. I'm hopeless, I think to myself. I realize I'm like a little puppy that's been waiting all day for its owner to return home and I laugh.

 

The doorknob turns and she walks into the room before closing the door behind her. God, she's gorgeous. No matter how many times I see her, no matter how much time I spend in her presence, I don't think there could ever be a time where I won't find myself staring when she enters the room. Her beauty simply commands attention.

 

She glances over towards the table where I'm standing and smiles when her eyes fall upon me. I return her smile, although I'm sure she probably can't even make out the details on my face thanks to the distance between us.

 

She walks over to the table and looks down at me, still smiling brightly. “Awww, right where I left you? I bet you've been waiting there for me all day, haven't you?” I nod my head. “Good boy.” Her hands travel to the far right side of the table and she picks up a canister of fish food. She opens the top of the tank and gives the can a few small shakes, dropping a storm of flakes into the water. I look through the glass and watch as a sort of feeding frenzy ensues. The brightly colored fish dart around in every direction, hungrily chasing their meal.

 

“Don't think I've forgotten about you,” she says to me, snapping my attention away from the glass and back to her. “You want a treat too, right little man?”

 

“Yes!” I shout excitedly. She's always calling me things like this, despite the fact that she knows my real name, and that I'm a few years older than her. If it were anyone else calling me “little man,” I'd likely take offense. But it's her, and I know there's affection behind it. Actually, I'm starting to like it. After all, she's right. I am her little man.

 

She places the can of fish food back down onto the table before lowering her hand down to the surface once more, this time leaving it there, with her up-turned palm directly in front of me. I climb onto her soft skin and she gently wraps her fingers around my body.

 

 

She carries me across the room and drops me onto her bed. She sits down on the edge and I try to find footing on the awkward ground beneath my feet. I can hear her slipping off her shoes below the limits of my vision from my vantage point on the bed. When she's done, she lifts her legs onto the bed and lays down before picking me up once more and bringing me close to her face where she holds me in her warm hand.

 

I stare into her big beautiful green eyes as she gently strokes my back with her thumb. “About your treat...” she begins. “I was thinking maybe it could be a treat for both of us? It was a long day at work, I'd really love a nice little massage. Pretty please?” She makes a pouty face as she asks me.

 

“Yes, Goddess!”

 

Her little nose crinkles cutely as she giggles and her cheeks blush. “I love it when you call me that, but don't you know by now that you can just call me Katie?”

 

“Yes, Goddess Katie.” I reply jokingly. “I know.” She laughs again.

 

“You're just too cute, little man. She ruffles my hair with her index fingertip then brings it to her lips and kisses it before softly touching it to my cheek. Now I'm blushing too. “So, can I get that massage now?” I nod my head.

 

Women my own size were always creeped out by my fetish. The same look of disgust would always appear on their faces whenever I tried to explain it to them. Imagine my surprise when Katie found out about it and didn't think of me as a freak for having it. Instead, she embraced it and actually indulges me in it. I swear, I have to be the luckiest tiny man in the world.

 

Katie sits up and drops me back down onto the bed in front of her feet over which she wears a pair of lilac colored socks. Back when she'd first brought me home, this same pair of socks was a much darker purple, but the fabric has faded over time with wash and wear.

 

She brings her fingers to her feet and slowly begins to peel the socks away from her skin. Intentionally or not, she makes a seductive show of it, and soon her socks are pulled all the way off, revealing the perfect bare feet that were trapped underneath.

 

Her feet truly are my vision of perfection. Time recently spent in the summer sun has given the luxuriously soft skin on the tops of her feet a light tan. But her silky soles remain incredibly pale. The contrast drives me wild.

 

Katie begins spreading her toes, fanning them out and wiggling them. I lose control and run straight for her exquisite feet. I reach them and plow my face into the flesh of her big toe. I know how ridiculous I must look, but I can't help myself. I unleash a fury of kisses onto her soft skin as I move my attention to her other toes.

 

I spot a piece of lint between her second and middle toe and I pluck it out from between them. I crumple it in my fist and throw it over my shoulder angrily. I laugh at myself, realizing I was just experiencing jealousy over a piece of lint that was lucky enough to spend the day between the toes of my Goddess.

 

Her skin glistens with a touch of sweat on some parts of her feet due to being wrapped in socks and stuffed in shoes all day, but despite this, they still smell amazing. I'm in heaven as I take in a deep breath of perfection.

 

“Hey!” she yells playfully, snapping me back to reality. “I'm supposed to be getting something out of this too, remember?” She asks with a smirk.

 

“Yes, sorry! I... lost control.”

 

“It's okay, little one, don't be embarrassed.” That's exactly what she told me when she first found out about my little fetish. My heart was racing, I was so worried about how she would react, what she would think of me from that moment on. “Are you ready to start?”

 

I nod my head and she smiles before rolling over onto her tummy. With her feet in this position, I can clearly see a line where the tan on her feet ends and the pale bottom begins. It's a thing of beauty. But then again, every little thing about her is. I know exactly what to do. I climb onto her right sole and make my way to the middle of her foot.

 

The ground beneath me is a canvas of soft, pale wrinkles. I'm literally fighting a battle inside my own body to not let myself lose control again. My feet sink into her foot flesh with each step I take. I reach the middle of her foot and drop to my hands and knees. I press my hands into the thick skin and rub them back and forth, up and down.

 

“Oh, that feels soooooo good, little man.” She releases a sigh of pleasure and I smile. I never really know if this is for her like she says, or if it's all for me. I mean, no matter how hard I work, how good can my tiny little hands actually feel back here? I hope I'm able to make her happy. I wish I could give her a real massage, that I could take both of her feet into my hands and relieve them of every ounce of pain they've built up throughout the day with nothing more than my fingers, but I know I'll never be able to. I try not to dwell on it, such thoughts only lead to sadness.

 

Over time I move to her left foot and I work my hands into her flesh for a long while. Eventually, I lay flat on my back and decide to try something new. Her cushiony soles feel better against my back than anything I've ever slept on. I wish I could sleep here sometime. Maybe she would let me take a nap like this someday, but I know it would be dangerous if she fell asleep too.

 

I reach out with my arms and legs and bring them in towards my body before spreading them out once more and I repeat the process, as though I'm making a snow angel on her sole.

 

“That tickles, what are you doing?” She asks between giggles. She turns to look at me and her eyes light up. “Awww, you are the cutest little thing in the whole world, little man!”

 

She sits up and I slide off her sole before she scoops me up in her warm hands and holds me in front of her pretty face. “I'm so glad I found you.”

 

“So am I” I reply. We stare into each other's eyes for a few moments before she breaks the silence.

 

“Well it's getting late, are you ready for bed? I know I am.” I nod my head. “You know, my nails could use your expertise again soon. Maybe you can give me a fresh pedicure tomorrow, would you like that?”

 

“I'd love to!” Of course she knew what the answer would be, but she loves hearing it anyways. We smile at each other and she carries me to the dollhouse that she keeps on her dresser across from the foot of her bed for me to sleep in. She sets me down on the dresser just outside the front door of my little house before turning to look at something on her bed.

 

I gaze into the distance and see her lilac socks still laying on her blanket where she had discarded them earlier. “I bet you want to sleep with my socks tonight, don't you?”

 

“Yes, please” I say, blushing.

 

“Awww, of course you can, little one. But do you really want to? Don't they stink after being worn all day at work? Don't be afraid to say yes, you won't hurt my feelings.”

 

“No!” I yell, almost hurt that she could even think her feet smell badly, that she would think something so negative of herself. “They smell perfect, just like you!”

 

“So... you're saying I smell like my dirty socks?”

 

“No, no... no that's not what I meant at all, I'm so sorry, I meant...”

 

She bursts out laughing. “Relax, I'm just kidding. I know exactly what you meant, don't worry.” Katie walks over to her bed and plucks up her socks before returning and dropping them onto the surface of the dresser right beside me. “Goodnight, little man!”

 

She leans in and I plant a kiss on the tip of her nose. “Goodnight, Katie!” She taps me lovingly on the head three times with her finger before walking away.

 

I stand there and watch her leave the room, knowing she probably has something to take care of in another part of the house, or that maybe she wants to talk to her sister about something. I open the door to my little house and I pull the massive pair of socks inside behind me.

 

I struggle to drag them up the stairs but I manage. I reach my bedroom and I lay them both down onto my tiny bed. They're so long that they droop off the ends of my bed and stretch further into the room. I climb onto the bed and crawl inside the sock that's on top. Nestled snugly inside, I pull the fabric close to me and hold it tight against my body. I can smell her scent all around me. I'm so happy in this moment. It's almost like she's in my tiny little bedroom with me. No it's not. It's nothing like that. It's not even close. Now I'm sad again.

 

“Goodnight, Goddess” I say softly to myself as I let my head drop onto my pillow and I drift off to sleep wrapped in the warmth of her sock.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

Thanks for reading, please let me know what you think!