[Reviews - 0] half-starPrinter
Summary:

Emma is back and goes back inside Belle, but instead of controlling her brain, she's back to make Belle sick and have her health slowly drop. Now it's up to the men of Team Awesome aka Kevin and I to go inside Belle's body and defeat germs and battle our way to her Immune System and help it get rid of Emma and save Belle from dying.


Rated: PG
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Animal, Adventure, Body Exploration, Object, Couples , Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge)
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge)
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge)
Challenges: Happy Endings, Action/Adventure (Challenge), “Adventure is out there!” (Challenge)
Series: Dylan's Adventures, Adventure Diary, Planet Tiny: The ‘Small’ Adventures, Giant Girl, Transformation, Action/Adventure (Series), Micro Man, Little Lady, Andy the Android, “Adventure is out there!” (Series), Science Fiction (Sci Fi), Teen Drama, Season 01
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 3972 Read: 22194
Published: July 10 2014 Updated: July 20 2014
Story Notes:

Planet Tiny V: Journey to the Center of Belle is my sixth story made at Giantess World :: The Home of People Large and Small, so enjoy or else.


copyright © 2014


*FYI: I write all my stories on my phone

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages Throughout the Whole Story (Category Form)

  • Bad Guys or Villains
    • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister
    • Bet: Emma's Right Hand Man
  • New Bad Guys or Villains
    • Carl the Germ: The Head Germ
    • Virus the Virus: 1 out of 3 of Carl's Men
    • E. Coli the Bacteria: 2 out of 3 of Carl's Men
    • Salmonella the Bacteria: 3 out of 3 of Carl's Men
  • Good Guys or Heros
    • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero
    • Kevin Rigby: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  • New Good Guys or Heros
    • Belle (Dream):Dylan's ex Girlfriend/Partner
  • New Extras
    • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend/Host (Science Term)



*Tip: 🎵Dylan the Mighty🎵= Music Note (Song)

1. Chapter 1: Back in Action (1) by PA McFalls [Reviews - 0] half-star (1044 words)

Previously on Planet Tiny: Team Awesome was a little tied up in China and were in an ancient place called the Jade Palace, but we used the Sword of Heros to cut the rope and get free. Then Ki McTie came with an army and started to attack. Meanwhile I was on the roof trying to destroy the ancient building. I tricked Andreina int'o destroying the only thing that holds it up. Team Awesome hurried to Tokyo and did the plan Emmet came up with, but we changed it a little. I went to the cave and turned Godzilla to stone. Belle came to Mount Fuji with a jar and trapped Emma in it and the world was saved again and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now this chapter is part 1 of the nail biting journey inside Belle and in this chapter the transportation of Team Awesome aka Belle starts to get sick more like a small fever and Kevin and I start our journey to the center of Belle.

 


 

Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

 

  • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister
  •  

  • Bet: Emma's Right Hand Man
  •  

  • Carl the Germ: Villain/The Head Germ
  •  

  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero
  •  

  • Kevin Rigby: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  •  

  • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend/Host (Science Term)
  • 2. Chapter 2: Inside Belle's Digestive Tract (2) by PA McFalls [Reviews - 0] (598 words)

    Previously on Planet Tiny: Emma escaped and went into Belle's Immune System and releases all the germs into her body and and sent Carl to destroy us. I then thought of an idea to have Belle swallow us, so we can then travel inside all of her 11 systems to get to her Immune System and stop Emma. Belle put us in her mouth and Carl found us and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now this is part 2 of the nail biting journey inside our friend Belle and in this chapter Kevin and I will go down Belle's Esophagus, stomach, etc.and fight our way into her Lymphatic System and her Cardiovascular System.

    Character, Roles, and Known Ages

  • Carl the Germ: The Head Germ
  • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero
  • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend/Host (Science Term)
  • Kevin: Dylan's BFF/Partner
  • Virus the Virus: 1 out of 3 of Carl's Men
  • 3. Chapter 3: A Special Place in her Heart by PA McFalls [Reviews - 0] (1249 words)

    Previously on Planet Tiny: Kevin and I went down Belle's Digestive Tract and were being chased by the head germ Carl and his men, but we managed to escape and get past her Digestive System and start to go into her Lymphatic System and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter a day has passed and Belle's fever is worse then before. Meanwhile Kevin and I travel to her Respiratory System.

     


     

    Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

     


    • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero

    • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister

    • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend/Host (Science Term)


    • Kevin Rigby: Dylan's BFF/Partner

    • Carl the Germ: The Head Germ

    • E. Coli the Bacteria: 2 out of 3 of Carl's Men

    • Virus the Vitus: 1 out of 3 of Carl's Men

    • Salmonella the Bacteria:3 out of 3 of Carl's Men

    • Belle (Dream): Dylan's ex Girlfriend/Partner


    4. Chapter 4: Belle's Knowledge by PA McFalls [Reviews - 0] (509 words)

    Previously on Planet Tiny: broke up with Belle and I was a little suspicious that my evil sister Emma had something to do with it. Kevin and I went to Belle's heart and saw that she still have a special place in her heart. We then were captured and woke up in Belle's lungs, but luckily we were saved by Belle herself only it wasn't the real Belle it was actually her dream self and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter Kevin and I travel to Belle's brain, but we have to fight to get a headache.


    Characters, Roles, and Known Ages

    • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero
    • Belle (Dream): Dylan's ex Girlfriend/Partner

       

    • Kevin: Dylan's BFF/Partner
    • Virus the Virus: 1 out of 3 of Carl's Men
    • Carl the germ:The Head Germ

    5. Chapter 5: Internal Combat by PA McFalls [Reviews - 0] (572 words)

    Previously on Plant Tiny: Team McFalls travel from Belle's lungs to her Brain, but the only thing was that Emma's germ army was all over the place. I then ran out screaming like a banshee while the other two ran into the control room. Kevin ran out and went into Belle's brain and was in the fight of his life Kevin v. Carl. Kevin blasts Carl and makes him falls into the dark pitch of nothingness and that's what you missed on Planet Tiny. Now in this chapter Belle needs a hero and needs one fast 'cause her life is vanishing fast. Luckily Team Awesome travels to Belle's Immune System to defeat my evil sister who's attempted to kill Belle from the inside. The question is “Will I save Belle and get back together with her?”




    Characters, Roles, and Known Ages



    • Dylan McFalls (17): Hero/God of Size & Shape

    • Belle (Dream): Dylan's ex Girlfriend/Partner

    • Kevin Rigby: Dylan's BFF/Partner

    • Carl the Germ: The Head Germ

    • Emma McFalls (15): Villain/Dylan's Biological Sister/Goddess of Size & Shape

    • Belle: Dylan's Girlfriend/Host (Science Term)