- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

"A Fatal Affair," first posted July 2008

SHRINKING, MICRO, COCK VORE, UNAWARE

She woke up as he moved in his sleep. He often did this, and it didn’t surprise her. Nor was she angry at him for disturbing her slumber. It was hard to get mad at him, especially when the memory of their passionate fucking earlier that night was so fresh in her mind -- her tall man heavy on top of her yet still somehow gentle as she was pressed between him and the mattress, her hands on his firm ass cheeks as he moved, so thick, inside her.

With a content sigh she snuggled up next to him as he lay on his back, her naked form settling against his as she reached an arm across him -- slowly, enjoying his wide chest and large, round shoulders. She murmured against his warm arm and kissed it softly, reverently wishing for a repeat of the night’s pleasures but knowing that her man needed his sleep. Still, her fingers trailed down the length of his chest, over his stomach that tensed under her touch, and down between his naked thighs. She stroked a finger along the side of his manhood and felt it twitch at her touch as if alive. She chuckled to herself and bit her lip. No -- she must be good.

"Take me," she whispered in the darkness, curling a finger halfway around his thick cock, "I wish I was yours again."

She sighed, closing her eyes and ready to sleep, when she froze. She couldn’t feel him anymore. Her hand was against the warm sheet, be he was nowhere to be found. In a panic, she moved her arms around her across the sheets; she half-wondered if she had dozed off without realizing it and he had just slipped off to the bathroom -- and thinking that made her feel a tad silly all of a sudden -- but something was off. She didn’t feel the covers anymore and there was a thick smell around her, familiar -- the smell of sex -- but it was stronger before and pressed down around her like a warm musky blanket. But all her efforts to stay rational failed, and she sat up with a little whimper and called out his name.

All was silent and dark for a moment more, and then her answer came -- a deep rumble that sounded like nothing from this earth. She trembled just listening to it, a bassy moan that echoed around her, followed by another sound so loud that she covered her ears. It was horrible, like a huge snake slithering, like fabric on flesh but hundreds of times louder.

Then she realized what it was -- just enough light spilled in and all of a sudden a vision was granted to her by the glow of the moon as it found its way under the covers. Her man was turning over in bed, but now he was impossibly large, his body rising up like a tsunami and cresting over her. So huge, inconceivably massive -- that she couldn’t be more than an inch tall. Right before the light was cut off as the blankets went back down, she saw that she was right where his crotch was going to come to rest as he turned over onto his stomach, and onto her.

She had no time to think before she was pressed hard against the mattress by tons of flesh, her lover not doing anything to restrain his weight, unknowing of the woman's plight beneath him as she struggles under a cock many times her size and height. The warm, sensitive skin responded instantly, throbbing painfully atop her and pressing her down more; like a broad, soft, pulsating tree was cut down and landed right on top of her. The shaft grew thicker on top of her, forcing her down harder and harder with each throb as it hardened, and she could feel veins sticking out and blood rushing through them -- she could hear it pumping through the organ.

Her mind raced -- it was all so much so fast and she could not think of a way out of it. How the hell did it happen, anyway? But she barely had time for the thought as the hot flesh squeezed her, nearly flattening her. The member bobbed on top of her, more aggressive than any lover, and she could feel things shifting in her body that weren’t supposed to shift that way, and pain shot through her all over.

She knew she had to get out from under it -- her fired-up instincts had tried to tell her that the second she caught his falling body in the moonlight -- but how?

She was stuck, and found she couldn’t go to either side since the heavy cock had her pressed deep into the mattress, creating a depression that she could not force her way out of. Trying to go "up" instead, or whichever way it really was, she found she could squirm along the insistent shaft. She only hoped she was heading for a safe place, as the dangers of either direction -- up or down -- escaped her terror-stricken mind.

There was one thought that managed to cling somewhere in the roiling void of her consciousness -- he was still expanding.

He was big before, sure, but the amount at which his cock grew surprised her. Maybe it was terror, or maybe time was passing more slowly than usual, but the flesh pinning her down ceaselessly became larger and warmer and firmer. Trying to ignore it -- all of its rhythmically beating veins, crushing weight, bucking throbs -- she timed her movement as best she could to take advantage of the only opportunity she saw when the member lifted off of her; she inched forward just a bit before the warm weight crashed down again, hindering her advance. This went on and on for what felt like forever under her slumbering lover, who was oblivious that she struggled for her life beneath his hapless erection.

Maybe he was dreaming of the fun they had, reliving it in his sleep, or maybe he was simply caught in the throes of a pleasant wet dream. Or maybe, worst of all -- but most likely, as he always told her he never remembered anything after he fell asleep -- he wasn’t dreaming at all, and his erection was instead given free reign to thrash and dominate her as its master slumbered, none the wiser. She clawed forward with urgency, pushing under the lip of his cockhead and getting a horrible surprise when she felt it hammer her down harder than the shaft ever did.

Her progress was much slower and more painful under head of her makeshift lover, and she almost gave up as her will was squeezed out of her with every push. The head lifted off her a bit higher all of a sudden, giving her more room to work, but at the same time it came down harder, forcing her even deeper into the mattress under the warm, spongy flesh.

Each time it pulled off of her and came down it felt, larger, heavier, and her eyes -- now better adjusted to the darkness -- watched it rise with terrible clarity. Her mouth opened, eyes agape.

She was much, much smaller than the previous inch she had been. Her lover’s erection had stopped it growth a long time ago, she realized -- this whole time it was her getting smaller. She clamored forward with renewed energy, but also with a new fear, as the head slamming down on top of her threatened to slap her as thin as paper.

Finally she broke free, but her joy was short lived. Her scream of triumph became a shriek of terror as everything happened blindingly fast, but so painfully clear -- the head slammed down behind her right as she managed to get out from under it, but she realized all too late how small she was, and the crash pushed the mattress up under her and sent her reeling back toward the engorged head, and it’s hungry slit.

The slit opened a little as the cockhead flattened against the bed, and like a hungry mouth it waited for her to be tossed inside -- it’s little morsel for the evening. The slit snapped shut right as she passed between its lips. She could feel the enormity of the cock around her violently buck again into the air. She was helplessly trapped in its snare, before it crashed down onto the bed once more and she was sucked deeper inside.

She screamed his name but it was no use. The words fell flat in the dark, moist tunnel. She was now so tiny that the fleshy tube inside of him seemed like a subway tunnel to her, and it was only getting larger still. She helplessly thrashed about in the liquids as her titan of man’s penis continued to throb and react, wild at her invading presence. The tears that covered her face were lost in the thick slime of his cum, and each breath brought more of it into her lungs as she gagged, her body struggling for air, as she found herself choking on his semen.

***

He woke up with the biggest morning wood ever; he couldn’t believe it. Not even noticing that she wasn’t there beside him, he rushed -- more like danced; the awkward way he had to move -- to the bathroom, eager to nurse his erection toward the explosive finality it promised. "Hot damn," he said and moaned, looking with lust at the size of himself. I wish I knew what caused this! Inside of him, he couldn’t even feel the tiny woman that was swallowed by his cock. His orgasm was long and powerful, her microscopic body passing easily with the rest of his discarded cum into the waiting toilet.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!