[Reviews - 129] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

After the success of Season One, the mysterious studio that runs the Shrinking Show commissions a new season with eight new contestants! One again, eight contestants arrive at the set of this secretive reality show, only learning upon arrival that they will be shrunk down bit by bit, taking part in various competitions along the way. When a contestant shrinks to 1/16th of their normal size they are eliminated--usually. Things are a bit more complicated this time around.

Season Two is longer, raunchier, and all-around better than Season One. As it is a new cast of contestants, it is its own story and you do not need to read Season One to understand what is going on, but it wouldn't hurt.


Rated: X
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Entrapment, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Slave, Slow Size Change Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FF/f, FF/m, M/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 47 Completed: Yes
Word count: 250434 Read: 357203
Published: July 06 2014 Updated: April 25 2015
Story Notes:

Season Two was written between 2006 and 2008, and may not completely reflect my writing style these days. That being said, it is the longest thing I've ever written--almost as long as the longest Harry Potter book by the time the whole thing is updated!

I always love to hear comments and feedback, and I'll make an effort to reply to everyone as I upload the story.

------

 

1. Chapter 1 by Benton [Reviews - 31] starstarstarstarstar (5630 words)

This is the first day at the Shrinking Show!

.

2. Chapter 2 by Benton [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (6326 words)

This is the chapter where the shrinking begins! Enjoy

---

3. Chapter 3 by Benton [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (4629 words)

The third day of Season Two begins!

4. Chapter 4 by Benton [Reviews - 0] (2387 words)

And now we will see who will shrink and who will grow!

5. Chapter 5 by Benton [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5281 words)

The beginning of the fourth day of the Shrinking Show!

6. Chapter 6 by Benton [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (8425 words)

Let the games begin!

7. Chapter 7 by Benton [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4121 words)

The new day begins!

8. Chapter 8 by Benton [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (5902 words)

What will happen now that the sizes have been shaken up a bit?

9. Chapter 9 by Benton [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3578 words)

It's competition time once again! What sizes will everyone be after the competition? Find out now!

10. Chapter 10 by Benton [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (6244 words)

Here is the scene that many of you were waiting for! Let's make that "X" rating count!

11. Chapter 11 by Benton [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5058 words)

It's the morning of a new day!

12. Chapter 12 by Benton [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4730 words)

The competition contains a game show of sorts, and I warn you in advance that some of the questions are dumb/nonsensical. (The story originally took place in a fictional country, therefore there are still held-over nonsensical references)

13. Chapter 13 by Benton [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (6034 words)

Since these next few chapters are a tad shorter than average, I'm going to try to remember to upload one a day for a bit (rather than every other day) to compensate.

14. Chapter 14 by Benton [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2439 words)

This chapter is pretty short!

15. Chapter 15 by Benton [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4133 words)

I want to inform everyone that I now have a blog! You can find it here:

http://bentongts.wordpress.com/

I just made a post over there talking about several story ideas I have, including a few that I've already worked on a bit. Go check it out, and tell me which of those ideas sound most interesting to you!

Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

16. Chapter 16 by Benton [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4019 words)

Already Season Two has more chapters and a higher word count than Season One--and we haven't even gotten to the first elimination yet!

17. Chapter 17 by Benton [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4678 words)

Next day in the Shrinking Show!

18. Chapter 18 by Benton [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5165 words)

Now the contestants will learn about the new twist to their lives in the house!

19. Chapter 19 by Benton [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4509 words)

The day continues, and more random shrinking will ensue!

20. Chapter 20 by Benton [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5330 words)

Next Chapter yo!

21. Chapter 21 by Benton [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (6563 words)

Sorry about the delay in getting this chapter posted!

22. Chapter 22 by Benton [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3317 words)

Sorry it's been so long since the last update! I'll try not to make waiting this long a habit.

Anyway, we've had our first elimination! What happens behind those closed doors of Betty's compound, I wonder?

23. Chapter 23 by Benton [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (8419 words)

Betty has her first victim? How aobut the seven still at the house.

24. Chapter 24 by Benton [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (6425 words)

Sorry about the long wait again! I'll try not to wait so long.

Also, if you haven't already (and even if you have), check out my Blog! I've posted three new entries since I last updated this story.

http://bentongts.wordpress.com/

Enjoy the chapter!

25. Chapter 25 by Benton [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4174 words)

I'm uploading this chapter the night after the last chapter to try to get back into things!

Note: I added a few new categories for the story because I felt that I hadn't added enough. I think all the tags I added are accurate, though some might be foreshadowing...

Anyway, if you haven't already, check out my blog! And if you have already, I want to inform you that I've updated it twice since my last posting. So come on over and see what I'm up to if you feel up to it. Also, I am starting to re-post my WordPress entries as journal entries on DeviantArt, so visit there also. (While you're there, check out my Favorites collection that I have curated--there are great GTS and SW artists on DA that are deserving of your time!)

http://bentongts.wordpress.com/
http://phillygts.deviantart.com/

 

And without further ado: the next chapter.

26. Chapter 26 by Benton [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5816 words)

And now: the Competition!

27. Chapter 27 by Benton [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (6038 words)

The competition rolls on.

28. Chapter 28 by Benton [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5541 words)

And now...the conclusion of the competition!

29. Chapter 29 by Benton [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4329 words)

Hailey and Carla have been eliminated! What awaits them behind the walls of Betty's compound?

30. Chapter 30 by Benton [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6504 words)

Now we catch up with the five remaining contestants back at the house!

31. Chapter 31 by Benton [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (6215 words)

And on we go!

32. Chapter 32 by Benton [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (7891 words)

And here comes the next chapter!

33. Chapter 33 by Benton [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2608 words)

Sorry about the length of time since the last update.

34. Chapter 34 by Benton [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5063 words)

Sorry about the long wait between chapters this time! I can be a forgetful person and I forgot to upload the next chapter for about two weeks!

Anyway, the start of a new day.

35. Chapter 35 by Benton [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (5857 words)

Back to Betty's compound and the eliminated contestants!

36. Chapter 36 by Benton [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (5541 words)

Now someone will be un-eliminated!

37. Chapter 37 by Benton [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (8320 words)

Unelimination has occurred, and the day rolls on!

38. Chapter 38 by Benton [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (7173 words)

HOLY CRAP GUYS, I totally forgot that I never finished uploading this story! A thousand apologies for the 5-month gap between updates, totally my bad there. If you haven't already figured out, I can be a fairly inconsistant person; I tend to go through periods of heavy interest in something followed by near complete apathy--I have to be truly "motivated", if that makes sense. However, I am comitted to completing my upload of this story! Only a few chapters to go!

Anyway, the second to last competition begins now!

 

39. Chapter 39 by Benton [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (7672 words)

Now the final three begin their final competition!

40. Chapter 40 by Benton [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (5653 words)

The final competition continues!

41. Chapter 41 by Benton [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (5626 words)

Night falls once again on this seculded desert location!

42. Chapter 42 by Benton [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (5246 words)

The final day of the Shrinking Show begins!

43. Chapter 43 by Benton [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (7034 words)

Sorry for the slip in my upload schedule, but here is the next chapter! There are only two more chapters plus the epilouge to upload!

44. Chapter 44 by Benton [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4919 words)

Spoiler: The winner is revealed at the end of this chapter!

45. Chapter 45 by Benton [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (6065 words)

We have a winner!

If you skipped pervious chapters or accidentally ended up on this chapter and don't want to be spoiled, don't scroll down!

.

.

.

46. Chapter 46 by Benton [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2481 words)

And here it is, the last chapter, a short one to wrap everything up!

47. Chapter 47 - Epilogue by Benton [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1326 words)

And here it is: the Epilogue, the final entry in Season Two. It's finally time to click the "yes" button on the "Complete?" tab and have this fully uploaded.