- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We have a winner!

If you skipped pervious chapters or accidentally ended up on this chapter and don't want to be spoiled, don't scroll down!

.

.

.

Marie and Jerry could not see Vera pick up the cup but they knew she had done it as soon as the lights and sirens started going off. Marie moaned her dissapointent while Jerry took a deep breath. So he didn’t win. It was still okay though—a hundred thousand dollars was far move than he ever expected to have. An exaused Jerry collapsed against Marie and she put her arms around him, allowing his head to rest gently on her chest.

Vera’s head was going swimmy from exaustion, the harrowing experience she had had on the string, and finally winning the grand prize after all this time competing. As blood rushed into her arms to keep the cup aloft she felt her vision partially black out and for a moment she thought she was going to pass out in a euphoric heap. But the moment passed and Vera remained stable, soaking in the victory.

As the lights and buzzers stopped a door opened to Vera’s left and Betty emerged from the bedroom in which she had been waiting. She walked up to the table and looked down at the tiny little athlete, sweating and holding up the victory cup.

“Vera, you have won the competition and the show,” Betty said as Vera put the cup down on the table ahead of her. “How do you feel?”

Vera panted a few times before she was able to answer. “I feel…good!” Vera said, grinning up at the giantess hostess.

“Now it’s time to bring you back up to the compound to re-enlage you and give you your reward.” Betty said. Instead of snatching up Hailey as she usually would have done Betty laid out her hand gently for Vera to board, which she did. Vera found Betty’s palm unusually comfertable and she reclined against the ball of her thumb as Betty’s fingers curled around her waste gently and protectively.

“As for the runner up and the little sidekick, you’ll be sent to join your eliminated friends!” Betty smiled wickedly to the two tiny people at her feet.

There was a sudden flash as Marie was reduced in size to be the same scale as all the others. This caused Jerry, who was leaning against her, to almost knock her over as the now-similarly-sized Marie could no longer so easily support him. Smiling that wicked smile Betty bent down and picked the two of them up and dropped them into a single crowded side pocket of her pants, causing the two sweaty figures to be pressed together.

“And now let’s not forget to collect your little friend Dale,” Betty said. Holding Vera gently in her hand Betty strolled out of the house and made her way to the east side of the house and the bush where Vera had left Dale.

Dale had climbed down from the branches and was now waiting in the shade of the bush, knowing that no matter what happened Betty would be arriving. Not that he was happy to see Betty, but he knew that he had no other choice but to wait.

Dale recoiled at the sight of Betty but managed to keep himself calm. He desperatley wanted to know who won but was afraid to death to ask her.

“It’s okay my dear,” Betty said in a sweet tone one would use to talk to a child, “Vera won, and you have your immunity.”

Dale felt a great swelling of relife inside him. He was safe—no more being manipulated by giant women for him. Vera had done it—he didn’t know how, and to be quite frank he didn’t really care—but Vera had done it and the game was finally over.

Betty picked Dale up and put him in her other pocket opposite the one which held Marie and Jerry and turned to head back into the compound. Using the door the contestants had always used for these voting rounds Betty entered into the voting room and walked into the traditional shrinking booth, lowering her hand with Vera on it to the ground so Vera could easily dismount. She did so and gave a smile up to Betty as the hostess turned to leave the shrinking booth through the second door.

“In a moment you will be full-sized,” Betty said. “I’ll see you on the other side.” And with one final smile Betty closed the door leaving Vera alone in the shrinking room.

A thrill ran through Vera’s body as she anticipated the return to full-size. When Betty had put her down she had been next to Betty’s foot, a titantic mamoth thing in a sandal the size of a large car. It was almost unimagineable to Vera that in a second her foot would be just as massive. It was hard to believe her body would tower just like Betty’s had.

Then, with a flash, Vera returned to full-size.

The shrinking booth was now the size of a phone booth and Vera had a sudden feeling of claustrophobia, thinking that she would continue to grow until she burst the room wide open, but the feeling passed. She had not been full-sized since the second day of the competition and had almost forgotten what it was like not to have everything be massive, open, and difficult to use. She would have to get re-used to this size all over again.

Vera pushed open the door and saw two chairs next to a small side table. In one of the chairs sat Betty. Not giantess Betty, but just normal-sized Betty, a woman who didn’t look so threatening or intimidating anymore. She found herself being surprised that the chairs were perfectly sized for her and that she didn’t have to climb on them, and the room felt like it was more of a box or a closet than an actual room. She had forgotten how small most rooms really were.

“Come, sit down,” Betty indicated the seat next to her. Trembling a little, Vera took two steps over to the chair and sat down in it, swearing that she had never felt a more comfertable chair.

“So tell me,” Betty said, now switching to the role of the interviewer, “When the game started and you learned it was the Shrinking Show, did you think you would be the one who would win?”

“No!” Vera said honestly. “I was terrified out of my mind—I was sure I was going to be one one of the first ones eliminated!”

“And not only were you not eliminated, you are the only person in the history of the game thus far to have never been eliminated!” Betty said. Vera hadn’t thought about it but she realised it was true—even though Sherri had won she had been eliminated at one point and was brought back in later.

“So what would you attribute your success in the game to?” Betty asked.

Vera laughed: this was turning out just like being interviewed by the local paper after the girls soccer team she coached won the series last year.

“Oh, I don’t know,” Vera said, her responses understandably less eloquent and informative than that previous interview, “Raw nerve and a shit load of luck, I suppose.” Vera laughed again. “I guess I just fought tooth and nail through the whole thing. Carla tried to knock me out of it at the maze but I hung on. I came close to elimination a few times, but I stayed in it.”

“So what do you plan to do with the million dollars?” Betty asked.

“I…I haven’t even thought about it,” Vera said. The thought that she was now a millionaire had not yet sunken in. “Maybe get a bigger house…possibly with a tennis court…and some nice clothes?” Both Vera and Betty laughed.

“It must be hard to take in,” Betty said.

“Absolutely,” Vera said. “It’s…not something I would have ever imagined happening to me.”

“As was the shrinking, I’m sure,” Betty asked with a grin.

“Oh yeah,” Vera said, a look of amazement on her face. “I don’t think I’ll ever forget being small.”

“Speeking of which,” Betty said. “I have to award you the rest of your prize.”

“My other prize?” Vera asked, puzzled.

Without saying another word Betty reached under the side table and brought up a small shoebox. Vera looked at it curiously for a second, then Betty removed the lid and Vera’s jaw dropped as she looked upon the six tiny eliminated contestants.

Andy, Carla, Hailey, Jerry, Marie, and Paul were absolutely tiny to Vera, who had never seen a person that was one-sixteenth her own size. These were people she had gotten to know, both loved and hated, over the course of the game, sometimes bigger and sometimes smaller. But here they were, itsy bitsy, with little twiglige arms and legs and bodies so small that they would be drawfed just by Vera’s hand alone. She could hardly believe she had been that small just minutes ago.

The reactions on the contestants faces were a range of emotions from fear to excitement. There couldn’t have been a greater difference of expression on Carla and Paul’s faces. All the color from Carla’s face had drained and she was looking up at Vera, now a collosal giantess, knowing full well that Vera could do whatever she wanted with her defeated formal rival and minute Carla could not do a thing about it.

Paul, on the other hand, was looking absolutely delighted. He had been hoping and hoping for Vera to come out on top, to never have to experience Betty’s most intimate regions, to finally push past the people that had been harmful to her the entire game. Now she safe, she was the victor, and Paul could not be happier. Whatever happened from here on out Vera was in charge and the nightmare was over.

The reactions were more mixed for the other four—Andy was unsure whether he should be excited or nervous about the chance to complete the list vaginas of female contestants he had been completely immensed in, expecially when the shrunken woman whom was supposed to be his master was the likely subject of Vera’s greatest wrath.

Marie knew she had treated Vera generally well over the course of the game but she was a little nevous about the way she had tried to move the chair that Vera was on at the very end—that might give her a sour feeling towards the little ex-Queen and now Marie regretted the last ditch effort to keep her from winning. Jerry also felt nervous for those same reasons, plus the fact that he was the oh-so-close runner-up who had both snuck off early on the final day of the competition and had help from an assistant that was bigger than anyone else in that part of the competition. Hailey felt very neutral about it, knowing she would be able to roll with whatever came since she had been both on the giantess and sex toy ends of these games before.

“You can have all six of them,” Betty said, “For the entire night.”

“Wow…” Vera breathed, looking down at the tiny people. She didn’t know what to do…here they were, her rivals so small and defenseless, essentially being handed to her with complete power over them. She thought fleetingly of what she might do to punish Carla, and things she could do with others.

But really, when she thought about it, it wasn’t in her nature. The thought of little people inside of her made Vera more anxious than aroused, and she knew that these little people had been through enough durring this game and she didn’t want to add to it. But if she turned it down, did that mean they would revert to Betty’s control? Vera came up with a compromise with herself.

“There’s only one person I want,” Vera said. Smiling, she put her hand into the shoebox in front of Paul. Paul, smiling up and swallowing his pride, stepped forward and sat in the palm of his giantess lover as she lifted him up out of the box. At that moment, Paul did not feel shame or any of the other emotions usually felt when Betty picked him up. Instead he felt a new feeling that he had not felt in a long time—he felt truly safe, as if by picking him up Vera removed him from harm.

“Are you sure that’s what you want?” Betty said, eyeing the contestants and eyeing Vera provocatively, daring her to change her mind.

“I’m sure,” Vera said. “Shrunken people might be your thing, but they are not mine. I only want to be with Paul.”

“Very well,” Betty grinned, putting the lid over the five contestants left in the box and bringing on darkness. “Remember, you have access to my quarters and Room 215 for the rest of the night. Enjoy yourself and congradulations again!”

“Thank you!” Vera said, and smiling glowingly at Paul in her hand, she made her way out of the room and would soon be taking Paul up to Betty’s bedroom, which had been marked specificly for her so she would know where to go.

Betty was now the sole large person in the room, and she was aware of the eight tiny people in her possession. There were the two people in her bra, little Dale in her pocket that she could not touch, and the five other eliminated contestants in the shoebox. Betty had expected Vera not to take them all, but she had hardly guessed that the winner would be leaving the hostess with so many fine toys. She could not use Dale—after all a promise was a promise—but she had seven people that could provide her with pleasure all night long.

The five people in the box shielded their eyes as the lid was lifted up and all they saw were a gargantuan pair of mischevous, female eyes.

“Oh, we are going to have fun tonight!” Betty said.

 

That night was a romp.

When Betty got back to the room she unleashed all the tiny people onto her body, letting their little movements be the foreplay to get her sexual energy up for the sexing marathon. Once she was good and wet she went through great pains to see that all seven tiny people would never forget the geography of her vagina, vulva, labia, and clitorus. She sexed them each extensively and relentlessly, first individually and then in pairs.

Always having been an extremely orgasmic woman, Betty came several times, each time bringing bone crushing pressure to whatever lucky tiny happened to be in her cunt at the time. She also placed the tiny people shoulder-deep in her mouth and sucked on them as she masturbated herself with the toys, rotating through them and giving the others a respite laying exaused on her breasts and stomach.

After a while Betty decided she didn’t want to be the only giantess in the action and made Sherri full-sized so that the hostesses could play with the little contestants. Initially nervous, Sherri could not resist Betty’s suprisingly extensive knowledge of her on-buttons. The tiny people were sandwiched between the giantesses’ bodies as they made love to each other.

Andy was estatic as Betty’s and Sherri’s tounges wrestled him between them in a great soppy kiss, and Sherri was able to add four new people to the list of those she had completely enclosed in her mouth, licking them and feeling their features with her tounge, tasting their individual flavors.

Betty pared an explosively-excited Andy with Hailey to put inside Sherri’s pussy, while Sherri pared Carla with Tom for Betty’s, and Marie and Jerry got to feel what it was like when four giant bressed closed in around them on all sides.

After these sweaty exersizes Betty allowed the group to splinter off bit by bit. She allowed Sherri to go off with Jerry for a fun-filled night of their own, giving Sherri complete control over hers and Jerry’s sizes, of course. They would celebrate the night by going through all four scenerios they mentioned back in the tent the previous night, but when they finally found time to sleep tiny Jerry lay peacefully curled up on Sherri’s giant breast while she savored the feeling of his light, tiny, warm pressure and knowing she had made him very happy.

With five remaining tiny people Betty decided to play with their sizes a little bit. Betty doubled Marie’s size and made Carla lick her pussy, but made Andy worship and serve other parts of her body so Carla wouldn’t have the humiliation of him watching her be made into a submissive.

Betty then enlarged Hailey to quarter-sized and made her hoiste Marie into the air and lick her smaller pussy, licking Andy and Carla together in her mouth all the while counting how long Tom could stay submerged in her cunt without air.

Finally, Betty decided to enlarge Carla and allow her to take Andy off to another room to reassert her dominance over him. Carla would go on to ritualisticly humiliate and punish Andy for all the things that Betty made him do to her and other women, even though it was not Andy’s choice. Still, Andy loved every second and by the end of the night he could not believe he had ever lived any other life other than one that was in service to the great and powerful Carla.

Now only with three tiny people, Betty reshrunk Hailey to one-sixteenth-size and shrunk Tom once again to one:two-hundred-fifty-sixth-size, or sixteenth-size to sixteenth-size. Betty made Hailey and Marie stand in her mouth and as she sucked them they kissed each other, passing the speck of Tom between their mouths. After that she took a cue from Sherri’s book and had Hailey lead Tom down an adventure in her vast pussy.

Finally exaused from a whole evening of sex-making, Betty brought Tom back to sixteenth-size and allowed him and Hailey to make sweet lovemaking in the valley of Betty’s breasts all the while making Marie sleep on top of Betty’s vulva, as she did after a bit of difficulty. Jerry and Hailey would fall asleep in the warm cradle of Betty’s chest and Betty herself would fall asleep a very happy woman.

 

Meanwhile Vera had brought Paul back to the luxurious pad that was Betty’s on-site apartment and carefully placed Paul on the side table next to the bed.

“I can’t believe I did it!” Vera said to the tiny man. “I won the competition!”

“I’m so proud of you,” Paul said glowingly, allowing more emotion to be expressed than at any point durring the game.

“I’m just so glad I got you out of there,” Vera said, looking glowingly and protectively at her little man. “From what I heard Betty put you through terrible things. Were you hurt at all?”

“It wasn’t all completely terribe,” Paul said, suprising even himself as the words came out of his mouth. “Though it was kind of, uh…different than what I was used to.”

“Well, I’m all dirty from the hike,” Vera said. “I’m going to hop in the shower and then, um, maybe we could play a game or something.”

Vera blew him a kiss before heading off to the shower, and it aroused Paul in a very different way than it would have if Vera and he were the same size. As he heard the shower run, he could not help his mind from wondering to the beautiful giantess in the shower whom he absolutely loved, and fantasies were already forming in his mind.

As Paul’s erection grew he didn’t know what to make of himself. He never wanted to be small; he had been humiliated by Betty and Carla and even Marie—but he couldn’t shrug off the fact that underneith it all he had the feeling—just a feeling—that maybe this whole thing was starting to grow on him, if only just a little.

When the water turned off he felt himself start to sweat a little in anticipation of Vera’s emergance from the shower. For some reason he was even more excited to see Vera because she was a giantess right now.

Vera finally emerged from the shower, towel wrapped around her chest as she picked up a comb and started to brush through her long brown hair. Her shoulders were bare and her lower legs and feet were emerging from the bottom of the tower and it was driving him crazy.

“Vera?” Paul asked, feeling more nervous than he had since asking out his first date at the tender young age of twelve.

“What dear?” Vera asked gently, turning and gazing lovingly towards Paul, a little surprised to find the tiny naked man had an erection that was beyond his ability to hide.

“Can you come over here?” Paul asked in a earnest nervousness that almost seemed more charictaristic of Andy than himself.

Curious, Vera stepped lightly over to the nightstand. Her towel-laden body towered over him and her soft beautiful face gazing down at him was sending him into an excitement he didn’t know how to deal with.

“Vera,” Paul said, his words coming halteringly, “Betty taught me a lot…about women at this scale.”

Vera’s expression fell into a bit of a pitying frown. “Paul,” Vera said. “You know I can’t make you do anything for me tonight, it wouldn’t be right.”

“No, but I want to do it for you.” Paul said. Vera’s expression turned to one of mild shock and a little confusion.

“I—I’m sorry,” Paul said, instinctively shrinking a little under the giantess’s gaze. “It’s just…I’ve been having these feelings, just little feelings at the back of my mind. And…and its you, Vera! I love you, and I don’t care what size you are, I want to show my affection for you. And this might be the only chance we’re going to get, so…I just want to make you happy to the best of my ability.”

Vera didn’t say anything for several moments, merely looking down at Paul thoughtfully. Then she finally said, “The other girls on the game seem to get a kick out of it. I really don’t understand it.”

“I don’t know why,” Paul said. “Maybe it’s a power thing.”

“I don’t want to have power over you,” Vera said, frowning a little.

“Not power,” Paul said. “I don’t want a power game. I just want to make love to you.”

There was another long pause as Vera considered Paul. Then she said, calmly, “Maybe there is something to it if all the other girls like it.”

Paul felt his excitement rise as Vera gently brought her hand over to gently scoop him up. She held him up not far from her face, watching as he looked back at her, obviously excited. Her face filled his whole vision as she filled his entire mind.

“How does it feel to be sitting in my hand?” Vera asked so low it was almost a whisper. Paul was so excited he could barely speek.

“I can’t explain it really,” He said. “I don’t know why—but I’m feeling really excited right now.”

Without saying anything, Vera brought her other hand up near Paul preparing to touch him. She didn’t know how to go about this—this was unlike anything she had tried before. She eyed his bulging penis, barely a twig to her, and inched her finger towards it. The tip of her finger touched the tiny member and she felt Paul’s whole body spasm with the reaction, and she drew her finger away as if she had been stung.

“Boy I feel silly,” Vera whispered, smiling widely in her nervousness.

“Don’t feel that way,” Paul said.

Vera smiled gently, holding Paul a little further from her body. She didn’t want to admit this to Paul right now but she was feeling a bit aroused herself. She loved Paul and only wanted to pretect him in this state, but she had to admit she was sexually attracted to him even now dispite their size difference. She really did want to make love to him and like he said this might be her only chance.

Bringing her hand behind her back Vera undid the tie of the towel and let it fall to the ground, revealing her collosal naked body. Paul gaped in astonishment as he gazed upon it, finding it more beautiful than any of the other naked giantesses he had been forced to endure.

“I’m going to sit down on the bed now,” Vera whispered, and she did so. While she did she was aware of how impactful her full-sized weight was upon the matress and how miniscule an impact Paul’s weight had on her hand. Gently lowering him down Vera placed Paul in her lap.

Paul was looking up at Vera’s face above, under it two great brests the size of small cars. Under his feet he could feel the pulse of Vera’s vibrant, alive body. He was well aware of the organs that lay just behind him.

“What do we do now?” Vera asked, feeling awkward but still a little excited.

Acting on instinct, Paul leaned forward until his chest was resting on Vera’s curved stomack. He stretched his arms out and closed his eyes, just trying to take in the sensation of Vera’s body. He kissed her stomach lightly a few times causing little chills to flow through Vera’s body.

“Lay down on the bed,” Paul suggested softly. “I want to show you a few things.”

“Okay,” Vera said, still nervous but overcome with a sense of curiosity. She swung her strong, luxurious legs over the bed and reclined on the pillow, giving Paul and grand landscape to work with.

Paul started slowly, merely walking on Vera’s body and allowing her to feel the sensation of his tiny weight transferred through his feet onto her. After a few minutes he started playing with her breasts, hugging and kissing them and teasing her nipples. As far as physical sensation went it wasn’t much but just watching Paul at work on her aroused her for reasons she couldn’t understand. As he continued, whispered calls of “be careful” were replaced by little giggles, “ooh”s, and finally moans of true pleasure.

Paul also climbed right into Vera’s mouth, something that alarmed her at first, but then she realised it would be a chance to give something back to him, so she licked his body and played his penis on her tounge. She closed her lips gently around his middle and actually started genuinely enjoying the sensation of Paul wiggling around in her mouth.

Vera used her suction powers to keep Paul in her mouth even after a few attempts to leave, something which for some reason excited Paul all the much more. Vera was enjyoing having him in her mouth too much and was amused by the way the slightest amount of suction could keep him put dispite the efforts of his best muscles to get him out. She realised that her right hand had wondered between her legs and she was now slowly stroking herself.

Finally Vera let Paul free, and he climbed stickily over her chin and back onto her chest, only to head determinantely southward. Vera innitially wanted to stop him, but a strong feeling of wanting him to go on came over her and she allowed him to crawl right between her hand and her vulva. She gasped partially in pleasure, partially in shock that this whole thing was happening at all.

Paul spread himself out like a starfish over Vera’s vulva and pushing off her skin he started to move himself around in a circle. Vera gasped—he was litterally using his entire body to give her a rub! Paul was making Vera feel very special indeed. Subconciously, she started using her hand to rub him in small circles. She became concious of the fact that she was doing it but did not stop—in fact she was sure Paul was enjoying it, so she rubbed him a bit more firmly and started to gasp even more excitedly.

Peul could not believe the world of pleasure he was in as he went round and around over Vera’s vulva, the gentle pressure pushing him into her labia a bit. He was almost ashamed to admit it but this was the most fun he had ever had with a woman, full-sized or not. Vera was putting on just enough pressure to make it enjoyable but not the selfishly crushing force Betty liked to use.

“Paul,” Vera panted, as she found herself getting closer and closer to climax.

“Yes?” Paul called from down on Vera’s vulva. For a minute he was afraid she was going to ask him to stop, but he could not have been prepared for the next thing she was about to say.

“Paul, do you do…inside?” Vera asked, daring to believe the words were coming out of her mouth, but knowing that she must have Paul inside her now to make the experience complete.

An excitement greater than any Paul had felt rushed over him as he moved to work himself inside Vera. She gasped out in astonishment as she felt his little feet and legs slip inside of her, then his waste and chest. Her walls squeezed him gently as she realized to her amazement that she had an entire man in her vagina.

“Grab my torso with two fingers.” Paul said, his own gasps of pleasure making it hard for him to talk. He felt as Vera’s thumb and index finger gently but firmly gripped him around the torso.

“Now move me up and down,” Paul said excitedly.

“Will that hurt you?” Vera asked.

“No, it won’t hurt me,” Paul promised.

“Okay.” Vera said, and scarcely believing what she was doing she started sliding Paul up and down in her pussy.

“Yes, that’s it!” Paul said, but his words were already being drowned out by Vera’s immense moans of pleasure as she moved Paul up and down faster and faster, his little wiggling body exciting her like a penis with limbs. She felt herself getting closer and closer to climax, as the rubbing of Vera’s vaginal walls against his penis and indeed his whole body was giving Paul the same effect.

Vera exclaimed loudly as she came, the orgasm rocking her entire body and causing a flood of secretion to engulf Paul as her pussy squeezed him tightly His own orgasm, while intense and immensely satisfying, was completely overshaddowed by Vera’s earthquake which dominated Paul’s universe for several seconds.

Vera’s breathing slowed down as she relaxed herself. She slid Paul out of her and let him collapse exausted onto her bush. She allowed him to lie there for a few moments while she regained herself, then picked him up and brought him to her face.

“That,” Vera said. “Was amazing.”

“It sure was,” Paul said. As Vera held her little lover in her hand both of them realised that something special had just happened between them and a bond had just been created, stronger than anything the two of them had felt before. After engaging in this most inimate and personal act the two of them felt that they would now and forever be connected.

Vera hugged Paul against her breast and allowed him to rest there as she to drifted off into a bit of a euphoric meditative state. This hellish game filled with all sorts of weird and unusual things and charicters had just produced one of the best days of Vera’s life. Between winning the million and this experience with Paul, she would have to say that this experience truly was tops.

They lied in bed for perhaps an hour when they heard a knock on the door. Vera siezed up in alarm, wondering who it could be and why they would be knocking when Betty assured her she’d have the whole night alone with Paul. Vera quickly sat up and flicked a blanket over her naked body before saying, “Come in.”

The door opened and it was Sherri. She seemed to be wearing some type of tight negligee and there was a suspicious lump on her right breast that Vera expected must be a person. For a wild minute she thought Sherri had come to join her in some sort of sexual escipade, but by the way she smiled at Vera kindly Vera knew she must have come for something else.

“Hey Vera,” Sherri said. “You weren’t sleeping, were you?”

“No, no,” Vera said.

“Hey, I just wanted to give you something.” Sherri said. “Well, it’s more of a gift for Paul really.”

“What is it?” Vera asked a bit defensively. Vera didn’t like Sherri adressing Paul and her hand cluched Paul protectively—Vera vowed she would never let another giantess hold her tiny Paul.

“I know you wanted to enjoy this night as much as possible, so I wanted to give Paul the gift of size,” Vera said. “I want to make him full-sized.”

Vera went from suspicion to ecstacy in a second. She was going to have Paul, normally and fully! She felt immediately thankful as she scooped the tiny man from her breast and held him out to Sherri.

Sherri was a bit surprised that Vera had retreived Paul from her body, thinking that there was no way Vera was going to be interested in that kind of thing, but here it was in front of her. For a moment she wondered if Vera would just rather leave Paul small for the night.

But as Vera looked at Sherri eagerly and said, “Okay, enlarge him!”, she knew that wasn’t so.

“You might want to put him on the ground.” Sherri said, grinning. “I’m sure you’ve forgotten, but full-sized men can be a bit heavy.”

Smiling, Vera placed Paul on the floor next to the bed. Both women looked at the tiny man for a moment until there was a flash—Paul had been restored to full-size!

Paul looked around him. This was the first time Paul had been full-sized since the very beginning of the competition, and like Vera he could not believe how small everything looked. But he looked down at Vera—she was no longer a giantess, but she was still the most beautiful woman Paul had ever laid eyes on, and she gazed lovingly back up at him.

“Welcome back, Paul,” Vera said, extending her arms out to him. Paul reached down and Vera felt his strong, manly arms wrap around her and she just melted into his embrace. Then, to Vera’s surprise and delight, Paul lifted Vera right off the bed and held her in his arms, Vera whooping with surprise and delight.

“I’ll leave you two alone,” Sherri said, smiling as she quietly and quickly closed the door to resume her evening with Jerry.

Paul easily held his same-sized lover in his arms as she sensually stroked his chest. The couple smiled each other as their bodies were together.

“Do you still like me now that I’m normal?” Vera asked, teasingly.

“Baby, I like you more than ever.” Paul said. Vera chuckled as Paul leaned in for a kiss, and it quickly became the first of many passionate kisses the couple would share.

After spending a significant time fooling around on the bed and just enjoying being together, the couple had sex normally for the first time. Having Paul inside her—the normal way—just felt so right to Vera, and afterwards the couple lay in the spooning position on the bed, Paul as the big spoon with his arm wrapped around Vera. Now it was Vera who felt protected and warm from the body heat of her partner, and it was a feeling much greater than anything she experianced while Paul was small. This is how it was supposed to be, and this was how Vera knew that their relationship was destined to last far beyond the walls of this compound.

 

Meanwhile, while all this was happenning, Dale sat alone in the drawer-apartment in Sherri’s room that had been Tom’s. He watched TV and ate snacks for many hours before going to bed. He had no contact until the next morning when Betty went around to re-enlarge everyone, and he was greatful for it.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Just one more chapter to finish things out, plus the epilouge!