- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the slip in my upload schedule, but here is the next chapter! There are only two more chapters plus the epilouge to upload!

It was now late morning and the sun was climbing well into the sky. Jerry thought that it must have been at least ninety degrees outside. His muscles were screaming and he was sweating profusely. He now saw clearly compound and the house and could swear that he was not that far away, but it seemed like his progress was painstakingly slow.

A few times he just considered quitting, concieding, and giving the game to Vera. She had run a good show and he didn’t dowbt that she deserved the prize. Still, he noticed that through all the hours and the slow pace of his walking he had not seen Vera. That could mean any number of things—that she had travelled in a different direction, she had gotten lost, or she woke up so late that she was still well behind him.

It was the absence of Vera that kept Jerry going. The nearest approximation to a straight line between their camp and the compound was the path that Jerry was following, and he figured he would either see Vera catching him or he would continue to remain ahead. He figured that if he could survive this strenuous day he would thank himself for it for years to come.

Jerry bemoaned the fact that this game had to take place in a desert. It this was a forest or grassland there would be a chance he would run into water lying around, not to mention shade from the opressive sun. However, there was far less fauna out here and Jerry would rather be hot and aching than facing preditors that saw him as an easy snack.

In the distance Jerry thought he saw something coming towards him, something small. Was it Vera? No, it couldn’t be, it was coming from the house. There would be no reason for Vera to turn around if she was ahead of him. He squinted, trying to make out the form of the person, but it was to hazy and the person was too far away.

Jerry’s heart lept at a thought—maybe it was Sherri! Sherri could be coming out to give him food and water, and perhaps encouragement. That would make the most sense, and Jerry really hoped it would be her.

But as the person got closer Jerry saw that it was not Sherri—it was Marie. The eliminated contestant was walking across the sand towards him, sporting what looked like a small backpack on her back. Jerry was bewildered by the girl’s sudden apperance and started to wonder whether she had snuck out of the house or had been sent out.

Jerry noticed something else as she approached him—they were not quite the same size. They were close, but Marie was just a bit taller than him, maybe by a head and a half. This was also puzzling as Marie came closer, a bit of a determined smile on her face.

“Hi, Jerry!” Marie said as she finally came into Jerry’s immediate vicinity. Standing next to her, Jerry came up to mid-chest level. If he was four and a half inches tall, he figured Marie must be about six.

“Hi, Marie,” Jerry said in an out-of-breath pant.

“I bet you weren’t expecting to see me!” Marie said, grinning.

“No, I…uh, can’t say I was.” Jerry said. “And you’re…”

“Taller?” Marie asked for him. “Yes. Before I left, Sherri bumped me up to one-twelfth scale to better help you.”

“Sherri?” Jerry asked.

“Yeah, she’s the one who sent me out here.” Marie said. “She said that Betty told her to send two of us out here, one to help each of you.”

“I see,” Jerry said, thankful that he got Marie, who was the most likely to be fair and helpful out of the eliminated bunch. “Whose helping Vera?”

“I don’t know.” Marie admitted. “Whoever it was must have been sent out before or after me. Here, take this,”

Marie took the small bag off her shoulder and handed Jerry a large water bottle. Jerry grabbed it eagerly, drinking nearly half of it in one gulp.

“Oh, thank you,” Jerry said, “I’d be lying if I said I didn’t need this.”

“I have some food too,” Marie said. “Do you want any?”

“In a couple minutes.” Jerry said. “I just need to rest for a few minutes.”

“Okay,” Marie said, sitting down on the ground. “Come lean aganst me.”

Jerry sat down and leaned himself against Marie’s side which was very comfertable. The 3:4 size difference between them reminded him of being a kid and the sizes the adults were to his perspective.

“You know I have to ask this,” Jerry said. “So don’t take it the wrong way: What’s in it for you to help me?”

Marie giggled, “Always the cynic, aren’t you. You don’t think I’m doing this out of the goodness of my own heart?”

“Um, well I…” Jerry stammered, wondering if he had just made a serious misstep with the only person who was presently helping him.

“I’m just kidding,” Marie said, laughing at Jerry’s nervous reaction. “Well, I was offered five thousand dollars as a prize if you won. Plus…immunity.”

“Immunity?” Jerry asked, confused.

“Immunity from…well, the person who wins gets all the eliminated contestants to him or herself for the night, and I would be, well, immune from that if you won.”

“So it is true,” Jerry said. “So last year, Sherri and all those other contestants—wow, and I just slept with her last night!”

“So if you win, you will be able to have all seven of them for a night!” Marie said. “Well, make that six, because I would be immune.”

Jerry hadn’t even thought about this part of the reward. He thought about a tiny Hailey, Vera, and Carla standing on his body just as Sherri had done the night before last. Was that something he wanted?

“And if we loose, we’ll both be exploring Vera-land tonight?” Jerry asked.

“Looks that way,” Said Marie.

Jerry was happy that it was Vera out of all the female possibilities that he could end up visiting if he lost. He would be scared to death of a giantess Carla, and he already had too many experianes with the not-even-that-big giantess Hailey earlier. It also made him wonder who was helping her, and who would be immune in this case.

“Take this energy bar,” Marie said, handing a snack to him. Jerry took it thankfully and started eating it.

“How did you find me?” Jerry asked, the thought popping into his head.

“Sherri showed me where you were on the computer,” Marie said. “She basically gave me a direction and I started walking. She gave me a radio in case I got lost, but told me only to use it for an emergancy.”

“Did you happen to see where Vera was by any chance?” Jerry asked.

“Nope,” Marie said. “Sherri only showed me where you were. She didn’t mention anything at all about Vera to me, so I know just as much as you about where she is.”

Jerry knew this line of reasoning precluded the idea that Marie might have run across Vera on the way towards him. This was encouraging because it also showed that Vera wasn’t directly ahead of Jerry—if she was closer to the house she was also well off on the side.

“Well, are you ready to start walking?” Marie said, standing to her feet.

“I guess I’m as ready as I’ll ever be.” Jerry said as Marie easily pulled him to his feet. “We’d better go while I still have the fight in me.”

“Well it only took me an hour and a half to get here, so it’ll probably take two hours with your little legs.” Marie said.

“Two hours, that’s it?” Jerry said. The amount of time sounded like a lot, but with all the walking he had done the night before and this morning it ment that there was not that much further to go.

“Yep, the end is in sight!” Marie said.

“Well, let’s go!” Jerry said, and the two of them started walking towards the direction of the compound, which no longer seemed as far away and imposing as it had just minutes before.

 

It was not too far off noon and Vera found herself trudging on across the desert towards the compound. She was happy with her progress—she had only needed two brief breaks so far, and she was nowhere near exausted. Sure she felt the strain of using her muscles this intensely for so long, but she knew she had plenty of fight left in her.

For a person her size Vera felt that she was moving very fast. Why was it, then, that she had not caught Jerry? She was sure he could barely move half as fast as her at the moment, and that was if he had a full day’s compliment of food and water, which he didn’t.

However, as Vera reminded herself, the sheer size of the desert and their tiny sizes made it easy to miss each other. If the path that Jerry took was only slightly different Vera could be too far away to see him even if she did pass him. The thought comferted her and gave him strength. She probably passed him already and he didn’t even know it!

The house and compound certianly didn’t look far away. She was sure that if she was full-sized she could make it over there in less than a five minute walk. But she was nowhere near full-sized and it seemed like it was taking forever to get there. It grew slowly in her line of vision as she got closer to it, and she knew that it could all be over and she would be the victor if she could just make it.

As Vera passed a towering stagebrush she was in a good mood. She was not thinking about Jerry anymore or about any of the other contestants. Physical excersize had always had a positive effect on Vera’s mind.

“Hey.” Came a voice from the direction of the stagebrush. Startelled, Vera whipped around to see…

“Dale?” Vera said, her blood running a bit cold as she saw similarly-sized Dale standing below the stagebrush. He did not have the defiant expression Vera had grown to expect on his face—rather it was a look of resignation and defeat. Certianly loosing the competition hadn’t hurt Dale that much?

“What the hell are you doing out here?” Vera asked sharply when Dale failed to give a follow-up to his greeting.

“Sherri sent me out.” Dale said, his voice sounding dull, “I’m supposed to assist you.”

“Assist me?” Vera asked, thinking that Dale would definitely be more of a drag than an asset in his condition. “How are you supposed to assist me?”

“I’m supposed to find you and walk with you back to the house.” Dale said.

Vera thought about making a snappy comeback, but was too angry to even do that. She remembered Dale as a giantess who came out of the maze competition far larger than herself. Vera remembered how Dale had supported Carla even after her merciless and savage attack on her in desperation to not be eliminated from the maze. She remembered the fights Dale provoked Paul into and how he was largely responsible for dragging down Paul’s reputation along with his own.

“I don’t want you near me,” Vera said. “Go away.” Vera turned and started striding off towards the compound again, but Dale was quick to catch up with her.

“Wait, wait!” Dale said. Vera did not wait—she kept walking—but did not stop Dale from talking.

“I can be helpful to you when we get back to the house.” Dale pleaded.

“Yeah? How?” Vera demanded, not slowing her stride nor turning her head to look at Dale.”

“I know where there’s a whole under the fence.” Dale said.

“Is that so?” Vera asked.

“And the objective is to get the victory cup!” Dale said. “I know where it is!”

“Why are you so intent on helping me?” Vera demanded, coming to a full stop. She could think of no reason why Dale would want to help her—if they weren’t bitter enemies before the maze competition, they certianly were afterwards.

“Look, Vera,” Dale said, his face coming to life just a little with the fight that had been his trademark early on in the game, “I did some really, really stupid things. I was a complete asshole to you. I should have known better, I…”

“The reason that you’re helping me.” Vera repeated loudly, drowning out Dale’s blithering apology.

“Well,” Dale said, scratching the back of his neck and looking a little embarrassed. “Sherri told me I would get five thousand dollars if you win,”

“Uh-huh,” Vera said coldly. “And anything else?”

“Um…well…immunity.” Dale sputtered.

“Immunity?” Vera asked, confused. “How can you have immunity now, you’ve already been eliminated?”

“No, no, it’s not that kind of immunity, you don’t understand,” Dale said. “It’s…” Dale was unable to finish his sentence and a flash of the defeated, deadenned look came over his face again.

“What kind of immunity?” Vera asked, a little less coldly than before.

“Well…” Dale stammered. “Immunity from….immunity from the…sex stuff.”

“Sex stuff?” Vera said. “What do you mean, sex stuff?”

“You haven’t been back there,” Dale said, his voice sounding a bit haunted, “Betty will do…things to you. I’ve…I’ve been inside her, Vera. All of me.”

Vera watched as Dale, the muscularly built football coach, trembled and looked downright pathetic. Through Vera’s anger at him she also felt a flash of pity. She also felt a wave of worry over what would happen to her if she did not win…would a similar fate await Vera? It seemed that they were more in the same boat than Vera had previously thought.

“You say you know things that will help me.” Vera said.

“Yes,” Dale said, enthusiastically.

“Well, come along.” Vera said. “But you better keep up, because I’m not slowing or stopping.”

A rare smile crossed Dale’s face as the two of them turned to walk back towards the house. Two formal rivals walked together knowing that in each other they had the chance to avoid horrors that could await them and, expecially in Vera’s case, come across a great reward.

 

Sherri sat in the control room looking over the many screens that it contained. Most of the screens showed no activity—they were parts of the house and grounds, and nobody was there. She could see the kitchen, the hallway, and the interiors to some of the bedrooms and they might as well be still pictures. Still, in a little over an hour some of them could become highly useful again as the two contestants and their assistants made their way back over to the house to finish the game.

Right now Sherri was more closely focusing on a panel of screens that showed views of the desert. Hidden in bushes and desert scrubs tiny cameras sat, telescopic lenses able to view distances a quarter-mile away with great percision, very useful because it was rare that any of the contestants walked close enough to any of the cameras to get a close-up shot. They had no microphones, however, so they were unable to transmit and sounds or words that the contestants were making.

Fortunaitely, however, Sherri had bugged both Jerry’s shirt and Vera’s bag when she had been at the campsite. She impressed herself over how she managed to do it—while Jerry was sleeping Sherri had reached into the pockets of her pants that had been lying next to the bed and pulled out the microphone, attaching it to Jerry’s shirt which was also lying next to their bed. She had done this while they were both naked and their bodies were pressing against each other, and she had still not woken him. For Vera’s she had to sneek into her tent before she was awake and slide it into the bad while Vera had her arm around it. Still, Sherri had managed to do it even as she saw Vera was sleeping fitfully. Sherri still had all her skills.

Betty had put Sherri in charge of sending out Marie and Dale to meet Jerry and Vera, respectively. Betty had chosen the two of them and who they would be supporting, and Sherri understood why. There was certianly a drama aspect of putting Dale with Vera, and that would certianly be an interesting twist with viewers. However, putting Hailey with Jerry would have been a little too much drama, so the much more neutral Marie was chosen instead.

Giving Marie a little size boost was Sherri’s idea. She tried to convince herself that she was doing it because Marie was smaller and because Vera and Dale were two athletes, but she really believed she was doing it to give Jerry a boost. In her heart she really did want Jerry to join the “millionares club” along with herself, and maybe Betty would even let them co-host together in the future. She liked Jerry a lot and found it a bit sad that they lived so far apart.

However, Sherri knew she was a co-hostess and she had to play it fair. She had a little bit of leeway with this and that, and she knew that Betty rigged both games in far more wide-reaching ways than she would ever let on to Sherri. Besides, Sherri wouldn’t feel right if she just gave the game to Jerry. She liked Vera and knew she would be okay with it if Vera won. Still, unlike her victory this season’s champion would not be subject to the “judges’ rating”, which Sherri suspected was probably just Betty choosing the winner herself, and chance was a bigger factor here.

The door opened to the control room and Betty strolled in followed by full-sized Carla. Carla looked inquisitively around at all the monitors before settling into a chair next to Sherri. Betty took a seat on Carla’s other side.

“This is a neat place,” Carla said. “So this is where you watch us.”

“That’s right,” Betty said, scrolling through several images of the empty house. “Anything you ever did at any part of the day was recorded here.”

“Cool,” Carla said, looking at the view. She had expected that there would be as many cameras as there were.

“So where are the little people?” Sherri asked.

“They’re here with us,” Betty said. She reached into her shirt and pulled out Tom and Hailey from her right and left bra cups, respectively. Hailey gawked at all the theatre-sized screens while Tom smiled at her expression—it was nothing new to him.

“Carla, why don’t you show us your tiny people?” Betty asked.

Slowly Carla reached down into her own bra cup and extracted Andy, who was still smiling ear-to-ear about getting to ride in Carla’s bra. He beemed at Sherri, completely unpreterbed about his nakedness.

All your tiny people.” Betty repeated sternly.

Reluctantly, Carla reached down into her pants. A second later she procured Paul, sopping wet with Carla’s secretions and sore from Carla having slid him up inside her at the end of their breakfast, and leaving him that way as she talked to Betty. Paul was completely humiliated and exausted but relieved to be back out in the open air.

Sherri smiled at Paul, not at all surprised that this had happened. “So you got him,” Sherri said.

“Yes, I got him good.” Carla said, smiling wickedly at Paul. Paul tried to focus on the screens and not meet Carla’s eyes.

“It won’t be very long now,” Sherri said, pointing to some of the monitors, one of which showed dots representing contestants that were getting very close to the house indeed.

“That’s right,” Betty said. “So that means we’re going to have to get ready for it.” Betty cast her smile upon Carla.

“What does that mean?” Carla asked, but she did not have a good feeling.

Betty reached over and snatched Andy and Paul from her hands, now holding four tiny people at once. “The victor gets to spend the night with all the contestants at one sixteenth-size.” Betty said. “All the contestants.”

“But you said I’d be full-sized until the end of the competition!” Carla complained.

“Until the end, yes,” Betty said, smiling wickedly, “But now its ending, and it’s time for you to become small again!”

“Hey, that’s not fair!” Carla said, a feeling of dread creeping up inside of her.

“Who said any of this was fair?” Betty said. A moment later there was a flash and little four-and-a-half inch Carla was sitting on a lawn-sized chair looking up at a towering Betty. She was once again a tiny thing.

“It’s a bitch isn’t it?” Betty said, picking up Carla and adding her to the collection of people in her hands. Carla was the only clothed person amidst the four naked people. She smelled a strong stench of what she startelingly recognised as her own pussy juices, as they still coated Paul from head to toe. He was looking determinandly away from Carla.

Even Andy was looking away—for some reason the thought of Carla shrunk down was intolerable—he wanted Carla as a giantess! He wanted her huge and strong, somebody that could simply hold him in the palm of her hand and make him do her bidding. Somehow a shrunken Carla didn’t seem quite the same.

“Well, I suppose that’s everything then.” Sherri said. “Do you want me to keep an eye on things here while you get the little ones ready?”

“Nah, I think we’re safe to come away from the screens for a few minutes.” Betty smiled that mischevous smile, and Sherri only had a split second to realise what was happening before it did.

With a flash Betty was left as the only full-sized person in the room. She bent down and added Sherri to the collection of people in her hand, making a full half-dozen. Betty shook her hand so that they all fell on top of each other in a disorginized mass, and they struggled to right themselves and remove their mostly-naked bodies from each other.

Betty laughed out loud. “Ah, you guys are so cute.” Betty smiled. Having all these tiny people in her hands was great—this was how the game should be.

“It’s time to get you cleaned up.” Betty said. “We can’t give the victor smelly, dirty toys, can we?” And laughing, Betty marched out of the control room back upstairs to her own apartment where she would enjoy cleaning the tiny people off in preparation for the final moments of the game.

 

The outer wall of the compound towered over them like the side of the cliff as Marie approached. The wooden fence appeared as if it were the great fortification of the most fantastically protected fort in the world.

Marie reached up and took Jerry off her shoulders, bringing him down to the ground in front of her. She had been carrying him for the last few minutes. Jerry had become completely exausted and almost couldn’t walk another step. He wanted to wait, but Marie decided she could carry him on her back for a while. He was not any heavier than a seven or eight-year-old child and while she could feel the extra weight on her knees as she walked, it was not enough to stop her. Marie might not have been particularly strong or fast but she was known to have great stamina.

“Well,” Marie thought out loud, “What do to now?”

The wall ahead of them was solid from top to bottom, the gaps in between each wooden plank were barely wide enough for Jerry to stick his hand through, let alone allow anyone to walk through.

“There has to be some way out of here.” Marie said. She looked up and down the wall and along it looking for any weakness, but she really felt she was just stalling because there seemed to be no weaknesses in the wall at all.

“Well, I don’t suppose we could dig,” Marie said.

“I’m pretty sure these boards extend at least a couple inches into the ground.” Jerry said. “With our little hands we’d never move enough dirt in time.”

“Well, there’s no way through it or under it.” Marie said.

“That leaves over and around.” Jerry said. “And I think we can rule out over. So we’ll have to find a way around.”

“I don’t know,” Marie said, looking worried. “I don’t remember seeing any gaps in the fence.”

“I got it!” Jerry said, brightening up. “We can go around the front of the compound.”

“The front? You mean the very front?” Marie asked.

“Yeah, wasn’t there just a simple gate in front of the driveway?” Jerry said. “Something we could easily get through.”

“Yeah, I think you’re right!” Marie said. “And isn’t there no real barrier seperating the front of the compound from the ground around the house?”

“Just a little wire fence, something we can easily slide though!” Jerrry said.

“There’s only one problem,” Marie said. “In order to do that we’re going to have to go all the way to the front of the compound to get in and all the way back here to get back to the house.” Jerry acknowleged this. They would have to travel both ways lengthwise along the compound to get in.

“I don’t see any other way,” Jerry said, shrugging.

“Well, let’s go then.” Marie said. “Do you need me to carry you anymore?”

“Nah, I think I can walk from here,” Said Jerry.

The two of them set off along the nearly endless wall of the compound heading north, hoping that there would still be enough time once they got through into the compound and made their way back to the house.

 

Quite a ways south of where Jerry and Marie made contact with the wall, Vera and Dale were coming up to it right at the southeast corner. The two of them had been walking in silence not sharing a word about anything as the wall loomed taller and taller in their line of vision.

Vera was still angry with Dale and she didn’t think that would ever change even if he helped her win the game, but at least she was able to keep her anger at bay and accept his help. If this hellish game did anything good for Dale it certianly put him in his place, she thought, and he would think twice about the way he treated women in the future.

Dale was not really angry with Vera anymore; he never really had any reason to be except for how she always outcompeted him. He had been a bit jealous of how Paul and Vera had latched onto each other strongly while his pick of Hailey turned out to be an emotionally unstable disaster, but those feelings were more directed at Paul than at Vera. After his experiances with Betty at the compound the only thing he cared about was getting this competition over with as quickly as possible and if helping Vera ment that he would get immunity from whatever sick sexual games were planned later, than he might as well be Vera’s outright ally.

Vera was, however, happy with the way that Dale was able to keep up and even lead her at certain times. Like Paul, Dale was strong and athletic and kept up a solid pace the entire time. Vera, who was starting to tire a little from the constant walking, was even starting to trail Dale. But she didn’t want to show any weakness in front of her formal rival so she kept up with him.

“Well, we’ve made it to the wall” Vera said dryly, putting her hand on it. “Now where’s this great secret opening you know of?”

“It’s around the southwest corner,” Dale said. “I saw it when I was walking around one day. It’s a spot where the dirt dips below the bottom of the fence and it should be small enough to crawl through.”

“So it’s on the western wall?” Vera asked. That was on the opposite wall of the compound, granted the compound was much longer north-south than it was east-west.

“Yes, but just barely.” Dale said, a suprising amount of eagerness in his voice, “Come on, there’s no other way around except going around front, and that will take ages.”

“Alright,” Vera said. “Let’s go.”

The two of them started heading south along the eastern wall, then at the corner made a turn and started heading west along the southern wall. Though Vera wouldn’t trust Dale in normal circumstances, she knew he was being sinscere here. There was no reason Dale would lie to Vera about something that would get them back to the house in hurry, because there was no way Dale wanted to loose that immunity.

It actually took far shorter than Vera expected to transverse the length of the southern wall. She had forgotten how narrow the compound was and even as a tiny person it only took her a few minutes. All the while they could see the roof of the house peeking out over the fence as they slowly got closer to it, then further away as they rounded the southwestern corner.

Vera gazed out along the western fence, which stretched on and on to come to a corner up near the road. From this angle she could see no oddities and said so.

“I promise you it’s this way,” Dale said. “Come on!” Dale actually grabbed Vera’s arm and pulled her forward. Vera angrilly yanked her arm back from Dale but nevertheless followed him as he headed onwards across the wall.

They walked for several minutes and Vera started to wonder if Dale had misremembered the location of the hole or whether there was even a hole to begin with and Dale was just hoping for one out of desperation.

But lo and behold, after a couple of minutes of walking, they came upon a spot where the ground dipped lower but the fence stayed at an even elevation. Vera could see the fence posts get narrower and finally terminate at points which were just above the soil’s top. The two of them rushed along the base until they finally found the lowest point in which there was just enough room under two of the fence posts that they could sneek under.

“See, I told you!” Dale said, and ducked down to travel under it, but Vera stuck his arm out in front of her chest.

“Uh-uh, I go first,” Vera said. “That way if you get stuck I can go on without you instead of being stranded out here.”

Dale scowled but let it go. The space certianly was tight and Dale was definitely the bulkier of the two. Vera got down on her hands and knees and pushed her way into the hole. It was a squeese but she managed to pull herself through.

On the other side Vera found herself under the shade of several bushes that were planted next to the fence. She moved aside so Dale could get himself through, which he did with a little difficulty. Now they were both back inside the compound, only mere feet from their prize, the end of the game, and victory.

 

Betty stood grinning over her kitchen sink. A person who might have been watching from behind might be wondering why the woman was so happy about doing household chores, but it wasn’t dishes that were in the since, they were shrunken people.

Sherri, Tom, Carla, Andy, Hailey, and Paul all stood in a line, all naked and looking up at Betty. Betty smiled. Too bad there wasn’t time for games with the six of them—the mix of three girls and three guys of differing personalities and receptiveness to the shrinking process would make for a wonderful afternoon teasing them and using them sexually. But there would be time for that later.

“Well, it’s time to get you clean,” Betty said, pulling the small water hose from its place at the top of the sink and activating it. She made a quick sweep of the six tiny people, all of whom recoiled as the cool water hit them.

“Oops, I forgot to warm it up first!” Betty said, putting her hand over her mouth in a fake jesture of embarrassment. Betty ran the water against her hand for a moment until it was nice and warm, then started to gently deluge the four of them.

“Put your arms above your head and turn around so I can get everything.” Betty said. The six of them complied with varying degrees of enthusiasm, and Betty grinned at their tiny naked piruettes.

“Now it’s time to soap up.” Betty said, placing a bar of soap in the center of the sink. The tiny people approached it tentitively. “I want you all to form a circle and lather the person in front of you.”

Betty watched in amusement as each of the tiny people took soap in their hands and started rubbing the body of the opposite-gendered person in front of them. In all they looked kind of timid and sheepish about doing it, though Tom looked like he was enjoying himself and Carla still looked thuroughly cross. Andy was nervous about rubbing another woman’s naked body besides Carla, but Tom was having the most fun rubbing Carla and being rubbed by Sherri.

“Okay, turn around and switch!” Betty commanded. As the rolls of rubber and rubbee were switched the group continued with the rubbing equally awkward. Paul felt even more awkward rubbing Hailey than rubbing Sherri, expecially as he heart Hailey moan softly in a nervous pleasure. Carla felt better now that Andy was rubbing her and not someone else, but was still being very rough on Tom, which he actually enjoyed more as he rubbed Sherri in front of him.

“Excellent,” Betty said, beaming at her soapy little toys. “Now it’s time to wash off. Here we go!”

Betty turned the hose on them again, hitting them with almost enough force to knock them over as she sprayed the suds off them. Many of the contestants spun around to make sure that all the suds were removed, but Betty squirted them on all sides just to make sure.

Just for fun Betty decided to stick her hand in the sink and push the tiny people together as she sprayed them. The tiny people stumbled in surprise in the slipry sink and tried to prevent their naked bodies from rubbing up against each other, but Betty was relentless in colluding them together. She was ammused how helpless the tiny people were against her one mere hand, and she spread her fingers out to further feel the tiny bodies of the people as their tiny muscles flexed trying to get away with her.

“You guys are too precious!” Betty laughed as she released the tiny people to fall on themselves in a soaking, naked mess. Finally she turned off the hose and the people got to their feet looking slightly winded.

“I’ll be right back,” Betty said, and she walked off quickly towards the bathroom. For a moment the contestants wondered if she had to pee, and they looked at each other without saying anything. But a moment later Betty came back clutching a hair-dryer in her hand and an intense expression on her face, causing the six of them to cower.

“I think it’s time to dry off now!” Betty said, plugging in the hair dryer and putting it immediately on full power.

The hot dry air hit them like a swift desert wind, knocking them off balance and sliding them backwards across the bottom of the tub. Andy foolishly tried to stand up only to be thrown backwards again as the air pushed him over. Betty laughed as she continued to point the hair-dryer at all the tiny people. It didn’t take long for all the water to blow off their tiny bodies and hair.

Finally, Betty turned off the hair dryer and put it down. She placed the end of a towel partially in the sink. “Climb up here.” Betty said indicating the kitchen counter. One by one the tiny people used the folds of the towel as grips for pulling themselves over the top and out of the sink.

Betty reached into her pocked and pulled out three small objects that were almost inperceptable to a normal-sized eye.

“Three combs.” Betty said. “Every man is to pair up with a woman and comb her hair.”

Carla snapped her fingers and pointed at Andy sternly. Andy happily obeyed her, coming over and accepting a comb from Betty. Paul was worried for a moment Hailey would want to hair with him but she went over and affixed herself to a grinning Tom, leaving Paul with Sherri.

Sherri smiled sympathetically at Paul. “Just a few strokes, I’ll be fine,” Sherri said. Paul was relieved, expecially as he sat the merticulous care Andy and Tom were taking with Carla and Hailey respectively. Still, Sherri’s hair was fairly easy to comb through and she didn’t make it any more difficult than it already was.

Betty watched them, thinking how funny it would be if she made them try to comb her hair. Another time, perhaps. She knew that Vera and Jerry were getting closer to their target and it wouldn’t be long before Betty had to go and award the winner.

“Okay, I don’t need you ‘Season One’ people for the moment, so you can both go back in here,” Said Betty, indicating Sherri and Tom. She picked them up and slid them inside her bra where she felt them snuggle against her breast.

Now it was only Paul, Hailey, Andy, and Carla standing here, naked and looking up at Betty. They were waiting for her next instructions. They probably had no idea what was coming up ahead, and Betty was soaking up the anticipation before she laid down the news.

“Now the four of you are going into a box.” Betty said, the little people hanging on her every word. “And the next person who opens the box will be the competition’s winner. And this winner will have you—all of you—for him or herself—for the entire night.”

A look of shock rolled across their faces as the rumors were confirmed. Andy couldn’t decide whether he was excited or nervous, all the color had drained out of Carla’s face, and Paul and Hailey looked generally nervous.

“That’s right,” Betty said. “That’s what will happen to you four, plus the team of two that doesn’t win this afternoon, in just a couple of hours.”

Betty reached down below the counter and pulled out a shoebox and placed it on top of the counter, grinning. The four contestants now knew full well what it ment, and they could not help but stare at the box that would be their confinement, their holding cell until the final victory sex celebration, in which they would be the toys.

“Go on, get in the box,” Betty said. For a moment no one mooved, then the four of them all started moving slowly towards climbing in.

This was the second time Carla had climbed into a box in two days, but this time made her much more nervous. Yesterday when this happened she was still in the running to win this game, but today she was heading towards being a sex toy for either her chief female nemesis or some man. If only she had gone in the right direction, stayed with Vera and Jerry for a little while longer, it could be her winning the game right now, her sexing six tiny people within an inch of their lives. But alas, she couldn’t change that now. She would have to just get through this and she would be on her way home tomorrow.

For the three others it might have been less dramatic but was no less worrying. Though Andy was excited about the chance of getting to go into the last of the four women’s vaginas he didn’t know what Carla would do, and he really didn’t know what would happen if Jerry ended up winning. Hailey was expecially nervous about a giantess Jerry and was rooting for Vera for that reason.

Paul was the strongest in rooting for Vera at this point. He very much dowbted Vera would want to sex all of them, but he knew that up to this point Vera was the only person who had not have to endure being a sex toy for someone, and he didn’t want that to change. Paul knew he would just be okay if Vera’s face was the first he saw when the box was opened. If not—that would just be terrible for both of them.

The four of them were now in the box, none of the eliminated contestants sitting near any of the others. They looked away from each other and up at Betty, nervously waiting for any other instructions.

“Remember,” Betty said as she slowly and tauntingly lifted the lid to close the box to the world, “The next person you see is the victor, and who you will belong to for the night!”

With that Betty clamped down the lid on the box and brought blackness to the worlds of the four tiny people inside. She allowed the box to just sit there a moment while Betty soaked it in. Then Betty picked up the box and started walking out of her room so she could go back to the control room. But as she was walking she very abruptly turned the box ninety degrees so the little people fell noisily into a pile of nakedness at the end of the box. She even thought she could hear Carla scream through the box’s walls.

“Yeah, I’m a bitch.” Betty said, smiled, and kept walking.

 

Chapter End Notes:

In the next chapter we will have our winner. Who do you think it will be?