- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The final day of the Shrinking Show begins!

The early morning light glowed through the fabric of the tent as Jerry found himself slowly coming to conciousness. It didn’t take him long to remember where he was and what size he was, but somehow none of it seemed to bother him. He could feel Sherri’s sleeping body next to his shifting slightly as he drew closer towards the waking stages.

It was the last day of the competition, and it was just him and Vera remaining. At the beginning of the show Jerry thought he would have no chance against the taller, more athletic contestants he was competing with. But here he was, having outlasted all but one of the contestants, including all the guys. Now it was a matter of being first or second, of winning a million dollars or a hundred thousand dollars. Either way, that was a hell of a lot of money.

Sherri was waking too. He could feel her shift next to him and heard her sigh as she gained conciousness. Sherri sat up slowly, causing the cover they had been lying over to slide off them and expose them to the chilly early morning air. Sherri was naked, and her nipples were already becoming erect from the cool air.

“Mmm, you’re great to wake up to.” Jerry said, smiling as Sherri bent down to give him a good morning kiss, her breasts pressing delicately on his chest.

“So how did you sleep?” Sherri asked.

“Like a baby.” Jerry said. “Your little job did the trick.”

Sherri smiled, standing up as fully as she could in the small tent. “How are your muscles?”

Jerry moved his arms and legs. They were certianly sore, but not so sore as to prevent him from carrying on with the game. “They’re alright.” Jerry said.

“Turn over,” Sherri said. “I’ll give you a massage before you get dressed.”

Jerry rolled over onto his front and Sherri bent down over his body. She started massaging his shoulders, eventually working her way down to his arms and legs. “You sure this isn’t cheating?” Jerry asked.

“Not cheating,” Sherri said, “Giving you a fair shot.”

Jerry had to admit that he was handicapped against Vera, and he really couldn’t object to all the kind attention he was receiving from the little co-hostess. Jerry wondered if there was a camera hidden in the tent, but dowbted even Betty with her wizardry would have been able to hide a camera that was too small to see from tiny people. He assumed there were probably cameras around the campsite, but the insides of the tents were private.

“You know,” Sherri said, while rubbing his upper leg muscles, “I think we’re the first couple to have done it all four ways. Both normal sized, me shrunk, you shrunk, and both shrunk.”

“We’ve had quite a ride,” Jerry said. “I’ve gained carnal knowledge beyond what any man has wanted.”

“Ha,” Said Sherri, smacking Jerry’s butt playfully as she finished the massage. “You should be thanking me.”

“I’ll thank you,” Jerry said, sitting up. His face was about at level with Sherri’s vagina and for a moment it looked as though he was going to kiss it. But then all of a sudden he grabbed her around the waste and blew into her stomach making a loud raspberry.

“Argh!” Sherri exclaimed, collapsing into a laughing fit. Sherri pulled Jerry up to his feet and the two of them exchanged a kiss.

“Well, get yourself dressed so you can have an early start.” Sherri said.

“You think I should leave before Vera gets up?” Jerry asked, reaching for his pants and pulling them on.

“That’s what you agreed to last night.” Sherri said. “It’s every man for himself now.”

“And I should just leave the campsite like this?” Jerry asked, pulling his shirt over his head.

Sherri gave him an exasperated look. “The camp size is all of a foot across.” Sherri said. “If needed be Betty or I could come back and pick it up…in one hand.”

Jerry grinned at the thought of a giantess Sherri towering over the camp, stooping as she picked up the tent he was hiding in—he had to admit Andy was rubbing off just a little on him.

“Alright,” Jerry said, “I’m ready to go.”

“Take off first, and I’ll leave later.” Sherri said. “The sound of the motorcycle might wake Vera, so I want you to be away first.”

“Sherri, how can I repay you?” Jerry asked, feeling enormous gratitude towards the woman.

“Well, I already have my million,” Sherri said. “Once you get your million we can go down to Panama and get ourselves a yacht.”

“It’s a deal.” Jerry said. Sherri handed Jerry his granola bar and water bottle and patted him on the shoulder.

“If we’re lucky, maybe I’ll see you later,” Sherri said striking a suggestive pose.

“I sure hope so.” Jerry said, leaning over and giving Sherri a final kiss before he opened up the flap of the tent and walked out.

The sun had only started to come up a short while ago but daybreak occurred very quickly in the desert, and the sky gave every indication that this was to be another bright and virtually cloudless day. The air was still cool from the night but Jerry knew that it would not take very long at all for it to warm up. He could vaugely make out the outline of the house from atop a small mound and he made his way towards it, thinking that maybe if he was lucky he would make it back by lunchtime.

A few minutes into his walk he heard the distant sound of a motor and knew that Sherri was taking off back for the house. He knew she was likely heading back to the compound for a hot shower and some breakfast. She would probably become full-sized and spend time watching him and Vera on the monitors. It occurred to him that Sherri might have additional sexual encounters with Tom or others of the shrunken people. Somehow, even that didn’t bother him. This was a place that operated under Betty’s strange promiscuous rules and tradition was out the window. It would be great if somehow he could keep up something with Sherri after the end of the game, but if not he would be at least satisfied with the memory of what they had shared.

Jerry took one last look at the camp, which was now pretty far behind him and starting to dissappeer into the desert haze. He could faintly make out the two tents that still stood erected, but could not tell whether Vera was still in her tent or if she was already up and on her way, possibly catching up to him.

Putting his eyes forward, Jerry trudged on. He didn’t want to obsess over Vera and where she was in relation to him. He just wanted to focus on his own march forward with the hope that he would be the first one back in the house.

 

Carla woke up gradually feeling extremely content and happy. She allowed herself to remain in the meanest stage of conciousness, an almost meditative mood which allowed her just to precieve that which was around her. She was lying on her back, naked, with covers reaching up to her neck. She gently felt the soft pressure from the covers on top of her and she sheets covering the matress below. She could just detect the minute weight of Andy sleeping soundly on her left breast.

Without moving a muscle Carla focused on her body, where parts of it were in comparison to others. She thought about the distance between her head and her toes. This was an exersize she had done often, but in the shrinking context it carried that much more meaning. She thought about every part of her body and how the parts were connected and shaped. She enjoyed the thought of herself as a giant, beautiful creation. She felt secure and powerful, as if she could do anything.

Carla’s concious mind slowly flitered itself in as she moved inevitably closer to full waking. She wiggled her toes gently, concentrating on their size and their distance from her eyes. She tried to put herself in Andy’s perspective, to see herself and the scope of her body through his eyes. The rush of power it gave her was soothing and gave her a great sense of satisfaction.

Carla shifted her body slowly, imagining the earth-moving sensation it must be giving Andy. It seemed that the action was waking Andy, because he too started to stirr, reflexively hugging Carla’s breast which he had been snuggled against. Carla raised her arms to either side of her head and arched her back in a morning stretch. This completely woke Andy, as he inclined his little head to look into Carla’s massive face.

Carla placed her index finger on Andy’s back running it up and down, feeling his arms, legs, and butt. They were all so small, smaller than bite-sized candy and so delicate. Andy was at her complete mercy, and the feeling was so empowering to Carla.

“How did you sleep, little man?” Carla asked, stroking Andy gently.

“Wonderfully, my master,” Andy said, reverently.

“Good,” Carla said. “I am pleased.”

Carla casually turned Andy over to lie arched out on Carla’s breast. Between her thumb and index finger she felt his tiny little feet, legs, hips, and oh, what was this?

“Up already, huh?” Carla said, taking up his miniscule twiglike member and rubbing it gently between her fingers.

“I—I can’t help it, master!” Andy said. Carla knew it wouldn’t take much to make the little guy come, so she took her fingers off.

“I’m not letting you get off this early in the morning.” Carla said. “Who knows what will be in store for us today? You’ll have to hang on there.”

“Yes Ma’am,” Andy said.

“I desire to lay here a bit longer.” Carla said. “You will crawl to my belly and start kissing it, gently.”

“Yes, master,” Andy said. Obediently the little man crawled across Carla’s chest towards her belly, and began kissing it around her belly button. Carla knew that Andy was getting a good look at her vulva, sitting less than two body-lengths away. Carla decided to give him a treat by placing her hand on top of her vulva, rubbing herself slowly and moving her body gently in the rhythm. She could feel little Andy go into a frenzy on her stomach. She was drunk with power.

This went on for a few minutes when Carla felt a bit of a tingelling sensation on her toes. For a second she thought Andy might have left her stomach and gone down to her feet, but she could still clearly feel him on her belly. She twitched her foot forward and it made contact with a tiny person, knocking the person down.

“Ooh, what do we have here?” Carla asked, pinning the person to the surface of the bed with her foot. She could not tell who it was just by the feel of the person, she couldn’t even tell the gender. The person struggled for a bit while Carla soaked in the fact that she had trapped a completely unknown person under of her foot. After a moment, Carla sat up and reached down to see who it was.

“Hailey!” Carla exclaimed as she brought the four-inch woman into her sight. “What the hell are you doing here? Want to get part of the action?”

The tiny Hailey was shaking a bit but kept her voice steady, “Um, Betty wants to invite you over to her kitchen for breakfast. She made pancakes.”

“Mmm, that sounds good,” Carla said. She was aware that Andy was watching the two of them, and she figured it was probably time to get a move on as well. “Very well then, let me slip into something.”

Placing both Andy and Hailey—whom Carla noticed was also naked—aside on the bed, the full-sized woman proceeded to dress herself in a neautral shirt and shorts. Once she was ready, she picked up the two tiny contestants, slipped her feet into flip-flops, and headed out the door towards Betty’s room.

 

The sun was streaming into Vera’s tent by the time she awoke, having slept fitfully and uneasily through the night. She was already in an agitated mood upon waking, her mind having been unable to completely calm itself from all the events that had taken place over the last few days.

Vera hated to wear the same clothes for the second day running, but she had nothing to change into and had been uncomfertable sleeping naked in the desert, a tiny four-inch morsel for anything that could choose to devour her, she had slept in them. She would just have to face it though—it was no worse than the end of a soccer tournament on a particularly muggy day.

Staggering out into the open sunlight, it took Vera a minute for her eyes to adjust to the blinding daylight. She noted that the sun had not risen too far above the horison, so it must be no later than six in the morning, seven max. That was good, at least that gave her a good start on the day.

Vera walked over to Jerry’s tent to see if he was awake yet. She remembered with a bit of annoyance Sherri and Jerry getting a little touchy-feely before she went to bed and wondered if she would find the two of them in a naked spoon. However, after all she had seen she wasn’t ready to let a little thing like that bother her.

Vera opened up the shades to reveal that Jerry was absent from the tent. Some of the blood drained out of Vera’s face. Jerry had gotten a head start on her. How long—a minute, an hour, the whole night—she did not know. But what she did know was that he was closer to the house than her and if she didn’t start moving she wouldn’t have a chance of catching him.

For a minute Vera thought about leaving the pack with the tents, but she decided that if it took a while to get to the house she would at least have enough food and water. The same could not be said for Jerry who only had one of each, for Vera had wisely slept with her arm around the bag as to be awakened if anything was altered, and nothing was missing in the morning.

There was no use sticking around. Taking out a bottle of water to drink on her journey, Vera started off in the direction of the house. As she walked her bad mood started to lift a bit. Physical exersize had always been a great spirit raiser for Vera. She felt strong and alive dispite her size, and in her gut she knew that with every stride she was closing the gap between her and her opponent.

 

With the hand that was not holding her two ex-rivals Carla knocked on Betty’s door. She was flattered that the hostess of the show had invited her to breakfast as an equal, woman-to-woman, not hostess to contestant. She was even more excited that presumably all the tiny people would be there to play with. Maybe Betty saw Carla as a like-minded lady and wanted to get to know her better. For a fleeting moment Carla even wondered if she could be a co-hostess in the future even if she didn’t win.

“Come in,” Said Betty pleasently, and Carla entered the room.

Betty was sitting at the kitchen table which was arranged for two, set as if it were a formal dining event with tall wine glass, nice plates, and fancy silverware. In the middle was a stack of delicious-looking fully-formed pancakes as well as a bottle of syrup, a bowl of strawberries, and a spray can of whipped cream.

“Mmm, it looks delicious!” Carla said as she sat down across from Betty. As she did this she noticed Tom and Paul standing on either side of the plate of pancakes, naked, looking at her. She smiled at the two diminuative figures as she sat. Carla had never been at this much of a size advantage to Paul and she found it incredibly arousing to see how miniscule he was now.

“It’s my homemade recepy,” Betty said. “Homestyle pancakes…with a side of little man sausage, of course!”

Carla laughed as she placed Andy and Hailey on the table. Hailey took a few steps cautiously forward onto a landscape in which she was the only tiny woman, and two giantesses dominated. Andy, of course, looked estatic at the situation.

Betty grabbed a pancake between her fork and knife and dragged it over to her plate. Everyone watched as she cut it up and spread syrup over it and then brought a piece of it to her mouth. “Dig in!” Betty encouraged.

Carla took a pancake for herself making sure to move her knife close eonugh to Paul that he jumped. She smiled, knowing that under his tough exterior Paul was terrified of her at this moment. Perhaps she could find some way to bring this out.

Being an astute observer, Carla noticed that their party was two contestants short, so she asked, “Hey, where are Dale and Marie?” Carla could already think of some scanalous places Betty could have them.

“Oh, I have the two of them working on something for the show,” Betty said.

“For the show?” Carla asked, confused. “I thought they were eliminated!”

“They are,” Betty said. “They’re just helping the remaining two contestants. I had Sherri suit them up and they should be getting outside just about now.”

“I see,” Carla said, wondering how much help Dale could really be to anyone at this stage.

“Hey Tom,” Betty said, instantly drawing Tom’s attention towards herself. “I want a strawberry—fetch me one!”

Tom walked to the bowl of strawberries—which had all had their green tops removed—and picked one out one that was half as tall as his body. He struggled to carry it over where Betty was sitting.

“That’s far enough,” Betty said as Tom approached. Tom stopped. “Now, hold it up to me as an offering to your goddess.” With his arms shaking with the weight, Tom raised the strawberry over his head. Grinning, Betty leaned her face down towards it revealing her powerful teeth.

“Keep your palms flat!” Betty said, as she clicked her teeth together a few times as a warning. Tom looked away as Betty’s face lowered down over him. Betty opened her mouth preparing to admit the strawberry. Suddenly, however, Betty dropped down and closed her lips around Tom’s shoulders, causing him to flail in surprise. She lifted Tom into the air by her mouth, his legs flailing in the air, until her head was tossed back. She opened her mouth again to allow Tom to slide all the way in.

“Mmm,” Betty said, grinning across the table to Carla, her mouth full of both strawberry and Tom. She moved them around for a moment then she bit down.

There was a discernable crunching sound as Betty started to chew and Hailey actually cried out in horror. Betty continued to chew and swallow for a minute while everyone watched in fascination.

A minute later Betty stopped chewing and smiled widely. Everyone waited anxiously as Betty just grinned back at them. Then Betty pushed Tom’s head out of her mouth with her tounge. First his head, then his arms and shoulders and the rest of him, out onto her waiting hand.

Tom smiled meekly, shaken and covered in saliva but otherwise unharmed. After all the experiances Betty put him through it seemed it was still possible to scare the crap out of him.

“Wow, that was incredible!” Carla remarked, ignoring Andy as he looked up at her with an almost pleading look to try out the experience himself.

“You should really try the syrup,” Betty said, indicating the bottle that was next to Carla, “It’s really something!”

Carla picked up the syrup and smiled down at Hailey and Andy, an idea striking her.

“Hailey, stand on top of that pancake, would you?” Carla asked. Timidly, Hailey made her way to the center of the pancake and looked back at Carla hesitantly.

“I see we’ve got ourselves in a sticky situation,” Carla said teasingly, twisting open the bottle above Hailey. Carla noted the figure of the woman that made up the bottle. “Oh well,” Carla said. “This won’t be the first time this competition you’ll be covered in a woman’s sticky discharge.”

With that Carla squirted Hailey full of syrup. Hailey shreaked and almost fell backwards as the syrup hit her with a force and splattered all over her body. It stuck to her in such great globs that she actually felt its added weight on her. Pools of syrup were forming as it ran off her body and onto the pancake.

“Well, spread it around!” Carla commanded. Moving hesitantly, Hailey put her foot into the center of the syrup and started timidly spreading it around.

“That’s not how you do it!” Carla said. “Here, let me show you…” Carla picked up Hailey around the middle and rubbed her along the pancake. Hailey felt so many odd sensations at once that she didn’t know how to react—she laughed with hysterical nervousness and flailed her arms and legs.

After a few moments the pancake was covered in syrup and Carla left Hailey sitting, sticky and panting, on the top of the pancake. “Wow, you’re really covered in it!” Carla said. “Maybe Tom and Paul can do something about it. Come here, boys!”

Nervously Tom and Paul walked forward, Paul holding back a bit. They stared up at the mischevous giantess and wondering what she had planned next.

“Go on, lick the syrup off Hailey,” Carla said. The two men walked towards Hailey. Tom kneeled down next to the winded girl, smiled, and started licking her chest. Paul, under stern gaze from Carla, also kneeled down from the other side and started licking Hailey’s stomach. Hailey giggled in pleasure as the two mens’ tounges traced her body lapping up the syrup. Andy watched fascinated from the sidelines knowing Carla would never let him do that to any other woman besides her.

“Ah, that’s not going nearly fast enough.” Carla said. Brushing the two men aside effortlessly she lifted Hailey into the air and put the tiny girl in her mouth up to her head. Hailey shreaked as Carla sucked on her, drawing off her sweet, syrup-coated body.

“Mmm, you’re delicious!” Carla said, pulling out Hailey and once again spraying her with the syrup. Carla put the newly-soaked Hailey back in her mouth and licked her clean once again. After she was done she placed the exaused Hailey back on the table and decided to start eating the pancakes normally.

As the two women ate Betty invited Hailey and Tom to come over to her plate to eat, and they did so looking over their shoulders as Betty consumed great quantities of pancakes around them. Likewise, Carla also invited Paul and Andy to eat at her plate. Paul looked over his shoulder with much paranoia as Carla continued eating.

Paul was very nervous about the whole situation and it took all his self-control to prevent it from showing. Surely Betty had provided him with many frightening experiances but there was something about Carla that he feared more. Perhaps it was the personal nature of their rivalry, cast early on in the game. There was the fact that Paul milked his fleeting size advantage over Carla early on and it seemed to backfire.

There was also something about their rivalry that was purely sexual, and Paul always knew that. Carla was a tough woman and Paul had only ever liked strong women, but even more than that she was almost teasingly flirtatious with him through the course of the game. When they had been the same size she had used this flirtation to attempt to disarm him, embarrass him, and loose his alpha dog position. It was rare that he was challanged by a woman in such a way and it made him a little uneasy.

This, of course, was made completely worse by the fact that Carla was presently a giantess. Paul was absolutely miniscule to Carla; he was but a toy if she so choose to make him one. So far she had not touched him, but it could just be she was leading him into a false sense of security. The flirtatious grins she aimed at the table were clearly ment for him and not Andy, whom everyone knew was already far gone under Carla’s spell. No, she was soaking in every moment and would not make a move until she felt the time was right to do so.

“Paul,” Said Carla sweetly, causing Paul to snap his head up in alarm. She was grinning down on him, her lips spread thin across a smile wide enough to swallow him without a second thought.

“I want you to lay down in the center of the pancake.” Carla said. “Go on.” Having no choice but to obey, Paul laid down in the center of a pancake that Carla had freshly laid upon her plate. He looked up at Carla’s face so high above wondering what she could be planning next.

Carla picked up a knife from the table held it up, causing Paul to visibly tense up in fear. Carla smiled at his reaction for a moment before stabbing the fork into the pancake right next to Paul’s right side. The metal was almost touching Paul’s body and he could not help but look at it fearfully.

“Now remain perfectly still if you want to keep all your body parts!” Carla said, and she proceeded to cut the pancake around Paul’s body. Paul felt the food shift under him as Carla easily cut through it, trying not to think about how effortless it would be for Carla to slice off one of his legs.

Carla cut down the left side of his body, then up between his legs and back down and around the other side of his body. She worked slowly to ensure that she could keep the knife as close to Paul as possible without actually cutting him, and to ensure that Paul’s panic level stayed high. Finally, Carla made a complete cutout of Paul.

“Now roll off the pancake.” Carla said, and Paul did as he was told. Once Paul was sitting next to the plate Carla picked up the pancake, pushing through the cutout of Paul with her fingers.

Carla held up the man-shaped piece of pancake in front of her pinching it around the waste. It looked like a thick gingerbread man.

“See this?” Carla asked, holding the piece near her face. “This is all you are, Paul. You are this pancake slice.”

Carla licked the side of the pancake seductively for a second, then lowered it to put some syrup on it. She picked it up and held it in front of her face again.

“Mmm, Paul, you look so tasty, I think I’ll eat you!” Carla said to the pancake. Then with one motion she folded the slice into her mouth and started chewing the pancake. She chewed it slowly all while looking at Paul.

Finally swallowing it, Carla smiled. “Mmm,” She said. “You’re in my belly now, Paul, you were my snack!” Carla licked her lips and looked at Paul flirtaciously to incite his arousal and further his embarrassment. It was working…Paul lifted his leg a little subconciously in an unsuccessful attempt at hiding his growing erection.

“Ooh, what’s this?” Carla said. Reaching forward she touched Paul for the first time, easily seperating his legs with two fingers and exposing his genitals. Carla put the tip of her enormous index finger on the top of Paul’s penis and balls, slowly rotating around.

“You’re enjoying this, little morsel,” Carla teasted. “You’re enjoying loosing this rivalry to me, to being reduced to a toy for me, a giant woman, to use at my disposal.”

Paul didn’t know what to think, and at any rate he wasn’t thinking because his mind was in the grip of terror and humiliation. Carla scooped him up in her hand and held him close to her face.

“Here you are,” Carla said. “In the palm of your rival’s hand. A woman’s hand. A toy.” Carla put the tips of her thumb and forefinger around Paul’s penis and rubbed them back and forth. Carla felt the tiny member get harder as Paul desperately tried to think of anything non-sexual to kill the physical arousal.

“I could make you come right now.” Carla teased as Paul’s legs wrapped around her finger in an unconcious and ineffective measure of resistance. “I have more control over your puny body than you ever will.” Paul kept trying to resist but knew that he was being pushed closer and closer to the edge.

“But I’m not going to do that,” Carla said, removing her fingers and giving Paul a respite. “Because in the end your pleasure is meaningless. Its mine that is supreme.”

Carla looked down her body at her waste where her vaginal walls were already getting moist in anticipation of the arrival of the defeated rival. Paul instantly knew where he was going and a wave of final terror washed over him.

“Tell me, Paul,” Carla said. “Did you ever think you would end up here?” And without an answer Carla lowered Paul ceremoniously down her body and pushed him into her pants. She pressed him against her soaking vulva allowing the secretions to run over and cover Paul’s body. She giggled gently in pleasure as Paul struggled against it.

Paul now found himself at the maximum position of humilitation. Perhaps if he had not put so much stock into his rivalry with Carla early in the game this might be merely intolerable and not completely unbearable. As he rubbed against Carla’s gigantic sex organs he tried to think how this was no different than Betty’s, and falling back on the old fantasy that all this could be a dream of a hoax, and it would all be over soon.

Carla smiled with pleasure as she withdrew her hands and looked across the table at Betty, Paul trapped against her vulva. Andy had been watching the whole scene with fascination and maddenning arousal and was in complete awe of Carla’s powers. Tom and Hailey were also watching trying to hide any facial expressions, but Betty was clearly smiling and enjoy herself.

“I hope you don’t mind if he stays down here a bit,” Carla said to Betty.

“No no, I don’t mind at all.” Betty said. “You can keep him for a bit—but remember, only a bit,”

“I understand.” Said Carla

“Well, the rest of us not pleasuring our runner-up should get back to eating.” Betty said as the three tiny people on the table made their way back to their respective plates. “I want to get cleaned up and go down and watch the contestants on the monitors. Everyone can come and root for your favorite finalist.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter a little something is added to spice up the finish!