- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Night falls once again on this seculded desert location!

Over the hills a motorcylce climbed, shooting swiftly through the desert night towards the small town that stood out amidst the vast wilderness. Tom gripped the throttle of the bike edging it up to eighty-five miles an hour. In his ear he heard Hailey whoop in fear and joy as she clutched his waste tighter.

They were riding Betty’s less expensive bike, though it was fortuanitely a two-seater. The bike still handled better than anything Tom had ever owned, even if the controls were a tad-bit unwieldy. However, he reminded himself that it was only this way because of their present circumstance.

Hailey held on to Tom tightly as he blazed on at speeds well over the speed limit of seventy on this rural road, hoping there were no cops lurking. However, the sparesly traveled road did not seem to have another car on it at this hour, let alone a policeman. She enjoyed the feeling of the air rushing past her greatly as she had her first motorcycle ride in several years.

Tom was finally forced to slow down as he pulled onto the main road into the town. He had been to this town once before—this was where he had chartered the cab to take him to the compound. He drove up to the road paralelling the Town Meeting and parked in one of the motorcycle spaces.

After getting off the bike Tom helped Hailey off. They hung up their helmets as they walked the southern end of the Meeting, most of the stores still open for evening shopping. Hailey insisted on holding Tom’s hand, and although he wasn’t that much into things like that, he decided he didn’t mind. As they walked, they got curious looks from passerbies, looks that turned away quickly because the people sporting those looks did not want to be considered rude. This was largely due to the fact that almost every adult in the town was at least a head taller than Tom and Hailey.

As Betty’s way of making sure they didn’t ditch the show, she had both Tom and Hailey reduced in size just a little bit to an even five feet. This allowed them to pass for normal, albiet very short, people about town, but make them want to come back for their last few inches to be given back.

Hailey, who was relatively tall as women went, found it very amusing to be short and could not help but giggling as the townspeople oogled at the short couple. Sure, she had been shrunken down as far as four and a half inches, but somehow being only twelve percent smaller in a public place seemed stranger than being tiny in the compound. It was probably because everything at the compound and the house seemed so surreel, as if she had walked out of real life and into a strange sort of dream, whereas here was a town scene that you could find replicated any number of times all throughout the country.

“Hey, want to get some ice cream?” Hailey asked as they walked up to an ice-cream parlor.

“Sure, why not,” Tom replied, and the two of them headed in. The store had a decent number of people enjoying ice cream, from teens to families and even a few elderly people.

Hailey instantly went for the bar stools high off the ground so she could enjoy dangling her feet from them and feel a little childish, as being this size had that kind of effect. Tom sat next to her, and they waited for their waitress to arrive.

Their waitress, a teenage girl tall by normal standards with the name Sue printed on her nametag, appered to be six foot six in Tom and Hailey’s eyes. She was obviously amused by the two tiny people in front of her, a short man and woman that happened to be dating. “Hi, welcome to the Ice Cream Bowl, what can I get you?” She asked.

“I’d like a double scoop of strawberry.” Ordered Tom.

“Me too,” Said Hailey.

“It will be up shortly,” Said the waitress, smiling and walking away, undowbtedly off to tell her co-workers about the cute short couple.

“You think you’ll be able to finish a double-scoop?” Tom asked, grinning at Hailey.

“Oh, I’m sure,” Hailey said. “I’ve had it plenty of times!”

“Yes, but remember everything’s bigger,” Tom said quietly as to not be overheard. “Two scoops to us is almost the size of three!”

“Oh wow, I don’t know then!” Hailey giggled, almost forgetting that the size difference applied to ice cream as well as everything else.

“Well, you’ll have to try,” Tom grinned. “Can’t be wasting good ice cream now, can we?”

A few minutes later the ice cream arrived and they began eating. It didn’t look that big to Hailey to start out, but as she continued eating she began to appreciate that it truly was bigger.

“So what’s life been like after the show?” Hailey asked. “Do you get recognised in the street at all?”

“You’re interested to see how things will be for you after this,” Tom said, grinning. Hailey smiled nervously. “Well, people recognise me from the show from time to time, and when they ask me if I’m that Tom I always say, ‘I get that a lot, but no.’”

“Really?” Hailey asked. “Why do you say that?”

“I don’t really need the attention,” Tom said. “I’m a junior accountant, not an actor after all.”

“I’d enjoy it,” Hailey said, smiling with the thought that she may be a celebraty. “I’d like to be known as the girl from the shrinking show. It might bring me carreer advantages, who knows?”

“Well, so far the only one who has been helped carreer-wise is Sherri,” Tom said. “She’s gotten acting offers, plus she’s the season’s co-hostess,”

“No one else has gotten offers?” Hailey asked.

“Well, Sherri’s the only one I’ve kept in touch with.” Tom said. “I talked to Annie a few times early on, apparently her involvement with the show raised a few eyebrows in her circles but hasn’t led to any acting offers.”

“I’m not sure I’d make much of an actress anyway,” Said Hailey.

“I don’t know,” Tom said. “You’ve certianly got the looks of one,”

“Aww, thanks,” Hailey said, blushing a little.

“Still, you should know that everyone from the shrinking show has a standing offer to return whenever they want.” Tom said.

“Really?” Hailey said, feeling a rush of excitement. “So this might not be the end after all?”

“Yeah,” Tom said. “But so far I’m the only one crazy enough to come back, besides Sherri, and she’s getting paid.”

“So why did you come back?” Hailey asked. “You like this shrinking thing, don’t you?”

Tom shrugged. “There’s more than one way to look at it,” Tom said. “Some men see it as a great embarrassment, a humiliation of some kind. I just tend to look at it as getting to score on a bigger scale than any man has known.”

“You’re an odd one,” Said Hailey. “But I like that about you.” She leaned over and whispered to him, “I would make love to you no matter what size you were.”

“I’ll have to take you up on that.” Tom said.

They finished their ice cream and headed out of the shop, paying Sue the waitress whom had been eyeing them curiously throughout their entire time in the parlor. Hailey insisted that she try on a few pieces of clothing at a nearby botique just to see what size she would fit in being five feet tall. Upon being greated by the clothing attendent, Hailey said, “I’m kind of hard to fit,” Which caused both her and Tom to go into a fit of laughter.

After they left the clothing store they walked down the central green of the Town Meeting until they came to the bath house. They smiled at each other, each knowing what the other was thinking.

“They say half the people who get a room in the bathhouse don’t spend much time in the bath at all.” Tom said.

“Shall we go in?” Hailey asked.

A minute later they were inside one of the rooms of the bath house, naked in the steamy air, covering all the bases in record time as the couple enjoyed sex as two (almost) full-sized people. Of all the sexual experiances Hailey had in the game up to this point, this one with Tom was easily the best, and perhaps one of the best in her life.

 

Andy sat in the darkness tapping his foot in anticipation. He had been shut in this box for almost half an hour now and he wanted to know what would happen.

Andy watched as Betty prepared her little trick so that Hailey and Tom would not desert the game, and Betty had held him up to watch them go as they roared away on one of Betty’s motorcycles.

“Now, what to do with little Andy?” Betty said. Betty carried Andy back into her bedroom, exciting him that perhaps this was going to be another one-on-one sexing time or some other weird kind of roll-playing game that Betty had concocted. But in fact she only brought him to a shoebox and placed him in.

“Now,” Betty said. “You know that there are six women in this compound including Sherri and myself. Only one of them can be your giantess. So I am placing you in this box, and the woman who opens it will be your master forever. Bye bye, Andy,” Betty blew a kiss as she put on the lid and sealed him in the darkness.

Andy sizzled with anticipation as Betty carried the box and put it in another room, and he retained a rock hard erection as he waited for someone to open the shoebox. Each minute seemed to drag on waiting in anticipation. Who would be opening the box?

For a while Andy thought he could hear a shower running nearby. This raised his excitement—could the woman who would be his new master be in the shower at this very moment? After a few minutes the shower stopped and more time passed. He was starting to ache with anticipation—who could it be?

Just when his mind started to wonder a little bit there was a jolt as the cover was yanked off the box. His eyes—which had become used to the dark—struggled to adapt to the new flood of light. There was someone there, but he couldn’t see who—

“Andy?” Came Carla’s voice.

Instantly a thrill went through Andy: it was Carla! He was being given back to her, his orriginal master, the girl he had feelings for ever since this game started! He was shaking with excitement as all kinds of renewed feelings for Carla came flowing out that he forgot that he still had.

Carla picked up Andy and held him up in front of her allowing Andy to get a good look at her. With another thrill he realised she was wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around her chest—she had obviously come from the shower. Her hair was still wet as well and appeared several shades darker at the moment.

“Imagine that, you showing up on a box that had ‘For Carla’ on it,” Carla said. “I can say you’re the nicest thing that’s ever come out of a box with my name on it. Well, that DVD-payer/Gaming system I got for my birthday is a really close call.”

“They just told me the person who opened the box would be my new master,” Andy said. “And it’s you! Oh Carla, I’m so glad it’s you!” Andy reached for Carla’s thumb and hugged it intensely. Carla was touched by the light pressure that was all Andy could manage to do, and a smile began to cross Carla’s face as she began slipping back into that all-too familiar role.

“You’re been with other women while I was away,” Carla said, her voice becoming stern.

Andy looked meekly into Carla’s eyes, “I couldn’t help it, they are so much bigger than me.”

“You promised me your undying servitude,” Carla said.

“I’m sorry! I had no choice!” Andy said.

“You went into Marie’s room while I was still in the game.” Carla said.

“It was an accident!” Andy said. “Marie wouldn’t let me leave when I came in!”

“And I’m also sure you had it out with Betty as well,” Carla said.

“She has her way with every tiny person!” Andy said.

“I’m not interested in excuses.” Carla said. “Beg for forgiveness.”

Andy got down on his knees in Carla’s palm and put his hands together. “Please, please Carla, I’m sorry,” He said. “I swear I will never be with another girl if you take me back.”

“Insufficient.” Carla said, coldly. “Turn around and assume the position for spanking.”

Andy turned around, bending down and easily exposing his naked butt to Carla. Carla brought up her other hand and placed her index and middle fingers against her thumb. She brought her hand up to Andy and released her fingers, letting her two fingers snap sharply against Andy’s backside.

Andy yelped and jumped, and Carla did it again.

“Renounce those women,” Carla demanded as she spanked Andy yet again.

“I renounce them—AH!” Andy said as Carla smacked him the hardest yet, which was still a flicker given the enormous stength of Carla’s fingers compared to Andy’s whole body.

“Renounce them by name, one by one,” Carla said, casually smacking the tiny man yet again.

“I renounce Marie!” Andy said. Smack. “I renounce Betty!” Smack. “And I renounce Hailey!”

“Hailey! I didn’t know about that one.” Carla said, smacking Andy one more time.

“That’s all of them I swear!” Andy said, holding his hand in front of his face as he looked back, cowering, at Carla’s fingers poised to swat again.

“Very well,” Carla said. “You can get up now.” Andy turned around to face Carla. Even though she had smacked him several times and given him a sore bottom, or perhaps even because of it, he was feeling more and more aroused towards Carla.

“Do you have any idea how small you are compared to me?” Carla asked. It was not a retorical question: she was trying to get Andy to realise how absolutely tiny he was.

“Um, sixteen times?” Andy asked, because that was what he had been shrunk to and he assumed Carla was full-sized.

“Right, but how many more times mass do I have than you?” Carla asked. Andy thought: sixteen to the third power. Well, sixteen squared was 256, what was 256 times sixteen…he couldn’t concentrate.

“Um, four thousand and….ninety six?” Andy managed to pull it off, his mind quickly throwing the factors together. There was a reason he excelled in math classes at college.

“Very good,” Carla said. “I did the calculation earlier, and you’re right. Four thousand and ninety six, that’s how many times I am greater than you in mass. Four thousand. I also did an estimate of your weight—right now you weigh less than two-thirds of an ounce.”

“Wow,” Said Andy, starting to get an appreciation for just how small he was. A pound would appear to be two tons to him.

“You are so small you could not possibly offer the slightest resistance to anything I feel like doing to you.” Carla said, gripping him in the middle and casually shifting him around.

“No I cannot,” Andy said. “You are my master.”

“That’s right.” Carla said. “Not just now, but forever more as well. You are under my command.” Carla placed Andy on the bed before her and then in a single graceful gesture removed her towel, leaving her totally naked to Andy’s eye. Though Andy had seen Carla naked before, seeing her at this vast difference left him breathless.

“How does your goddess appear to you?” Carla asked.

It took a moment to let the words out: “Carla,” He said. “You are the most beautiful…and sexy woman I have layed eyes on.”

Carla smiled, slowly running her hand up her side. She sat down on the bed next to Andy causing the bed to bend in under her weight. Andy fell and tumbled into the side of Carla’s leg softly. He looked up to see Carla still smiling.

“Come, run up my body to my face.” Carla said as she reclined. Andy complied. With a bit of a running jump, he manadged to get up on top of Carla’s leg. He ran up her hip and her stomach, climbing up and over her soft right brest and making his way to her neck, where he stood looking into her giant face.

“I can see you, my little man,” Carla said gently, the vibrations shaking Andy gently as Carla’s mellon-sized eyes were trained on him. She picked him up gently and held him above her face, just gazing at him for a while. Andy was such a sweet boy, so tender and playful, and completely taken by her. She wished she could take him home like this, just to have him. She lowered him to her mouth and felt his head in his lips before giving him a very gentle kiss.

Letting the moment of softness pass, Carla sat up clutching Andy in her hand. “Now,” Carla said. “To ensure that you will be mine and no one else’s for the rest of time, you must be baptized inside of me.”

Andy looked at Carla with a look of excitement. Was the time coming? He could scarecly wait for it.

“Once you are covered in juices and squeesed by my most special place, you will be baptized in my name,” Carla said. “Once you do that you will belong to me forever.”

Carla shifted so she was sitting on the edge of the bed with her legs moderately spread out. She put Andy between them so that he was facing her. Her vagina sat in front of him by a few inches, her legs flanked him on either side like thick castle walls, and the rest of Carla’s body towered overhead like a great watchtower of femininity. He already felt surrounded by Carla, and soon he would be inside. Her pussy was already quite wet in anticipation of his arrival.

“Go ahead,” Carla said. “Walk forward and immerse yourself in it. Rub yourself into it, let the liquid flow all over you.”

Andy walked forward and put his hands on the great heaving organ. Already he started to feel the secretion run along his hands and down his arms. This was the real deal. This was Carla, and he was touching her feminine parts that drawfed him, and soon he would be swallowed up by them.

Andy pushed himself fully into the giant soaking vulva. Grabbing onto it, he pushed himself into it as hard as he could, the liquid starting to cover his whole body. He tried to push himself deeper into the folds. Carla’s hand approached from behind gently nudging him deeper as the giant organ surrounded him.

Carla picked up the little soaking Andy, and stretched out, allowing the opening to her cunt to be accessable. “Now,” She said, “It is time.”

Carla lowered Andy towards her pussy and like a guided missle slid his legs along the opening until Andy felt them slip inside her. She continued pressing him in as his waste, shoulders, and head were all swallowed up by Carla’s enormous sex. Andy was now completely consumed by Carla’s pussy.

Feeling and thinking nothing but amazement and arousal, Andy sifted around inside the great crushing, churning, and alive walls of the vagina. Her flesh occupied every space that his body did not. He could not help the chemicals from reaching into every part of his body.

Carla’s fingers returned to grip him around the middle and began pulling him up and down, causing very detectable waves of pleasure to wash over Carla’s body. Carla moved him up and down faster and faster as Andy gasped for air every time his head popped out of Carla’s pussy.

“Yes!” Carla shouted between gasps of pleasure, and loud enough that Andy could hear. “You are mine! You are mine! Say it!”

“I am yours!” Andy screamed, the pressure and lack of oxygen causing him to get dizzy. “I am yours!”

“Say my name!” Carla shouted.

“Carla!” Andy shouted. “Carla! Carla!”

A moment later they both came, an explosive wave of pleasure rocking over Carla’s body and squeesing Andy almost to the point of a blackout. Andy’s minute stream of semen was completely undetectable to Carla, who was heaving with the aftershocks of her heavy orgasm.

For a moment Carla let the winded Andy lay on the top of her vulva just above the enterance to her cunt. Then Carla lifted the soaking and exausted Andy to her face and simply smiled at him.

“You are now mine.” Carla said softly, almost gently, smiling at the tiny man.

“I am yours,” Andy panted. “I am yours.”

And Andy knew he really ment it. Though he had gone off on a sidetrack with several other girls at this competition he realised now that it was Carla who he had liked all along, Carla the one he was ment to be with. He understood it now, and it was a kind of a peace that came amidst the excitement. Carla was his girl, his mistress, his master, and he would follow her wherever she wanted to go.

 

The sun had long since set creating a nearly pitch-black landscape that was only illuminated by stars—unbelivable in their brightness out in the open desert—and the little flashlights that both of the surviving contestants had.

They had seen and heard the motorcycle in the distance and saw Betty ride out into the desert, and they knew that could only mean that Carla was being picked up. This was a vindication for Vera: Carla’s arrogence got her eliminated at last, and also eliminated any chance that Vera would have to look up to a Carla larger than herself.

The two of them trudged on well into the night, Jerry aching and panting as he struggled to follow Vera. He hung a good two feet behind her but managed to keep pace, though at a large cost. He couldn’t imagine this not hurting tomorrow morning: his feet, ankles, and knees were all begging for him to stop. Clearly, being small did not help the fact that he was well out of shape.

Jerry did not know how Vera managed to plow on at such a brisk pace without showing the slightest sign of exaustion, and that was with her heavy pack. He knew she was well in shape but she moved like a robo-hiker, not even stopping to take a drink of water or use any other supplies.

It seemed more and more likely to Jerry that he did not have a realistic chance at beating Vera back to the house. There was no way he could compete with her stamina, and if he was aching now, it was nothing to how he was going to feel in the morning.

Just when Jerry thought that Vera intended to walk all through the night and simply exaust him into quitting, Vera stopped at a clear spot in the desert free of any plants, and said, “Hey Jerry, want to camp down for the night?”

Jerry panted several more times before he was able to answer. “Oh-okay,” He sputtered between gasps of air.

It was decided they would set up tents and set up a camp fire before they went to bed. Vera had her tent up pretty quickly and as a mesure of goodwill even helped Jerry with his. She felt a little bit sorry about how she was pushing him to exaustion, but also felt confident that she would be able to lead considerably over him the following day.

Dowbting their tiny flame would amount to much of a fire hazard in the sparsely-vegitated desert, the two of them felt confident lighting fire to a pile of small leaves and plant matter of the volume that could easily fit in a normal-sized person’s hand. There were a few matches in the pack each the size of Vera’s arm. To light one she had to swipe it with all her might against the side of the pack, which Jerry held, and a blindingly bright flame sprung to life. Placing the match in the campfire, Vera and Jerry watched as it quickly spread to the entire pile and lit up the desert for many feet around.

The fact that the fire looked much more like a candle flame than a real campfire added to the surreal feeling of the situation as the two of them sat around it. Jerry felt himself almost nod off a couple times as Vera sifted through the pack, trying to decide what they would need tommorow.

“Here you go,” Vera said, tossing Jerry a snack bar. Jerry managed to catch it, and he started to eat it, realising that under all his aching he was pretty hungry too. A minute later Vera also passed him a water bottle. He felt greatful that it was Vera he was stuck with at the end and not Carla, because he dowbted that Carla would have shown him this kind of charity.

For several minutes they did not talk to each other. Dispite being on mostly friendly terms and sticking together on this long unusual walk through the desert, they were still competitors and they knew that tomorrow one of them would be the winner and the other one would not.

Finally, after several minutes, Vera spoke: “So what are we doing tomorrow?”

Uncharictaristicly, Jerry didn’t have anything to say. He was dreading this moment, when the two of them would truly begin having to act as opponents rather than friends and compatriots. He merely shrugged his shoulders.

“I think each of us should wake up on our own, and head off by ourselves.” Vera said. She looked Jerry in the eye, waiting for an anwer. Her gaze was stern but also contained a pang of regret that the two of them need oppose each other.

“That sounds reasonable.” Jerry said.

“We should be more than half the way there.” Vera said. “I’ll leave you a bottle of water and another granola bar for tomorrow. That way you can keep your hands off the bag.” Vera grinned at him, trying to show humor, but it was a weak smile, belaying how much stress and exaustion the two of them were under.

Off in the distance there was a buzzing sound. It was like that of a motorcycle engine, but somehow different. Not the massive, earth-shattering roar of Betty’s bike from earlier, but a smaller sound, one that was more on their scale.

Four-inch tall Sherri emerged into the clearing riding Betty’s motorcycle, stirring up a little dust behind her as she came to a stop. She climbed off the motorbike and removed her helmet, showing Sherri’s clean, bright face which stood out in stark contrast to Vera and Jerry’s weary ones.

“How are you doing?” Sherri asked, walking up and sitting across the camp fire from the two contestants.

“Oh, we’re hanging in there.” Vera said. She was a little annoyed at the apperance of Sherri, who showed every sign of having a shower in the past couple of hours, something Vera would have killed for at the moment. Sherri’s cheerful manner was almost offensive to Vera, but Vera allowed herself to relax and not let it get to her.

“Betty sent me out to check on you,” Sherri said. “You know, make sure you weren’t eaten by a fox or anything.”

“Charming,” Vera said, trying not to think about elephant-sized foxes that she wasn’t completely sure did not transverse this desert.

“Did she give you permission to shrink her favorite motorcycle?” Jerry asked, raising a tired eyebrow.

“Not strictly speeking,” Sherri said, grinning mischevously. “But what’s she going to do, swallow me hole?”

“She might,” Vera mumbled, and Jerry and Sherri looked over at her. “Hey, I’m going to get some sleep. Don’t wake me.” With that Vera ambled off to her tent drawing the flap and almost immediately falling into a somewhat fitful slumber.

“What’s going on with her?” Sherri asked, moving slowly around to Jerry’s side.

“I don’t know,” Jerry mumbled sleepily. “She’s probably more tired than she lets on.”

“So how are you doing?” Sherri asked, coming around to Jerry and planting a kiss on his cheek.

“I’m plum exausted.” Jerry said. “I honestly don’t know if I’ll be able to move a muscle at all tomorrow.”

“Let’s see what we can do about that,” Sherri said. She sat directly behind Jerry putting her legs on either side of him and started rubbing his shoulders. Soothing waves of relife flowed through Jerry’s body.

“Wow, you have no idea how good this feels,” Jerry said as Sherri continued to massage his shoulders.

“You know what else would feel good,” Sherri said, leaning over and whispering into Jerry’s ear.

“Mmm…” Said Jerry. “I’d love to, but I’m too exausted to do anything.”

Sherri helped Jerry to his feet and beconed him over to the other tent. “Don’t worry about it,” Sherri said. “You lie still and I’ll do all the work.”

Jerry could not believe such a great ending to yet another very weird day at the Shrinking Show. He laid down on the tent floor and was drifting in and out of conciousness as Sherri undid his belt buckle and pulled down his pants to just above his knees, fondeling his gentitals gently until they got hard. Sherri mounted him and rocking gently she slowly brought him to an easy orgasm, the only sound escaping from him a contented sigh.

Falling asleep not a minute after that, Jerry went out like a light and had peaceful dreams throughout the night. Sherri laid down on his chest and listened to his heart slow into its nightime rhythm before she too fell asleep, leaving all quiet and dark on the desert floor.

 

The motorcycle rolled to a stop as Tom and Hailey returned to the compound, killing the engine and removing their helmets. The couple dismounted the bike, both smiling broadly. This had to be the most fun Hailey had had durring this whole competition—sure playing with tiny people was fun, but to be treated to a date by such a gentleman as Tom was a far greater pleasure.

“What are we going to do now?” Hailey asked. “Is there an extra bedroom in the compound for us?” She added hopefully.

“Betty told us to come up to her room after we came back.” Tom said.

“Aww,” Hailey said. “I wished we had stayed out longer.”

“Me too,” Tom admitted. “But we had to come back sooner or later. I mean, you don’t want to be stuck this size forever!”

“No,” Hailey sighed, following Tom out of the garage and into the house. “No, it would be just to strange being only five feet tall for the rest of my life.”

Tom lead Hailey through the compound up the familiar stairs to the second floor where Betty’s room was located and knocked. A second later Betty opened the door, standing a head taller than then wearing her tank top and shorts.

“Nice to see you again!” Betty said. “Come on in, the game is already in progress!”

Tom and Hailey were nervous as to what they might find on the inside of the room, but at first glance all they could see was full-sized bikini-clad Marie laying down in front of a game board kicking her feet in the air. On closer inspection, they saw four-and-a-half-inch Paul and Dale standing on the board, presumably acting as game pieces.

“Hey, how are you doing?” Marie jumped up to her feet to great Hailey and Tom, obviously lording her few inch advantage over Hailey, a reversal from normal times.

“Paul’s my piece and Dale’s hers.” Betty said. “Would you like to join us, Hailey?”

Hailey looked at Tom, smiling. “Sure,” Hailey said. A moment later there was a flash of light as Tom was shrunk to the same size as the smaller men. Hailey picked him up, admiring the tiny man in the palm of her hand and grinning about how he had reverted from a gentleman to a toy.

The three women got to the game, rolling the dice and commanding the men to move the number of spaces indicated. Frequently, the girls would pick up their men or otherwise play with them, causing the game to degenrate into giggle fests every few minutes.

At the end, however, Betty won the game. She elaborately made a show of picking up the three tiny men and dropping them one by one into different parts of her shorts. Smiling with the sensation, she turned her eyes to the two woman.

“Oh, I almost forgot!” Betty said. “The winner gets to keep the other girls too!”

Hailey and Marie only had time to register looks of shock before they two were shrunk, and a moment later they were also cowering in Betty’s hand, looking up at her in horror and forboding.

Betty proceeced to put Hailey and Marie into the cups of her bra before retiring to her bedroom. She would have a fun time sexing her five little toys before they would all go to sleep, awaiting the final day in which the Shrinking Show would be concluded.

 

Chapter End Notes:

The next day will be the day in which the winner is crowned!