- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Now the final three begin their final competition!

Betty flipped the lid back on the container and Carla, Jerry, and Vera were thrown into total darkness. There was a jolt a second later as Betty picked up the box and started to carry it away from the table. The three of them were thrown around roughly and blindly. Jerry could feel himself bump into his two neighbors while Carla and Vera felt themselves bump into Jerry and the wall.

Finally the motion stopped but was replaced with a different kind of motion. This new motion was smoother, yet still contained a number of small bumps. They could hear the roar of a giant motorcycle engine, very familiar to Jerry and obvious enough that the women also knew what it was.

They said nothing as the ride continued, and even if they had wanted to talk it would have been nearly impossible over the roar of the engine. A combination of friction and their body heat was causing the cramped space to warm up considerably and beads of sweat were starting to form on each of their bodies. In the midst of all the vibration Jerry could swear he felt a hand on his left leg squeesing it gently. It must be Carla—perhaps she was living out another one of her strange fantasies, or perhaps she thought by being handy with Jerry in this box he would possibly see her more favorably than Vera once they got out, but if that was what Carla was selling Jerry wasn’t going to buy.

The motorcycle ride continued for a few minutes until they felt the bike come to a hault and the motor noise die. For a few moments there were the rough movements again as Betty picked up the box and lowered it to the ground. The three of them could feel as the box touched the ground and after which it stayed perfectly still.

“You’re on your own.” Betty said, “Goodbye!”

There was the sound of the engine revving as Betty got back onto the motorcycle and rode away, the noise trailing off into the distance. Now there was nothing but the wind, a wind which shifted the box ever so slightly and reminded everyone that they were most definitely outside.

After a few moments Jerry was aware that he could hear Vera breathing heavily beside him. True it was warm in here, but Jerry got the strong sense that Vera was having a claustrophobic attack.

“It’s been—it’s been a minute now, hasn’t it?” Vera asked, unable to hide a tone of panic from her voice. Carla, who had just been fighting off the sensation that the box was still moving and oppressing a feeling of nausia, saw this as an opertunity to play off what was obviously one of Vera’s fears.

“Nah, no more than fifteen seconds, we have time,” Carla said, making sure to shift herself audiably inside the box.

“No, it’s definitely been a minute,” Vera said, her panic rising.

“It’ll come soon,” Jerry said, trying to defuse the crisis.

“What, are you scared?” Asked Carla.

“I just…don’t like tight spaces.” Vera said.

The pun was too good and too cruel to resist. “You better hope I don’t win, then, or I’m going to put you in a tight space!” Carla said in a biting voice.

Shut the hell up!” Screamed Vera so loud that Jerry thought his eardrums might explode. At that moment one or the other of the women started to shift which caused a chain reaction and suddenly the whole box was full of people. Vera tried frantically to back away from Jerry and into the wall while Carla tried to climb over Jerry to get to Vera. Between the climbing and the kicking Jerry felt like he was getting smashed until at last, thankfully, there was a clicking sound and the lid came open and the sun came pouring in.

There was a scramble for the exit, but because she was on the top of the heep Carla climbed out first, followed closely by Jerry. Jerry helped an extremely flustered Vera out, and the three of them stood in the blinding sunlight. It was so bright that they could not even look at the ground because the sand was reflecting too much light. Even Carla and Vera stopped trading barbs and stood blinking in the bright evening.

For several minutes they stood there, slowly able to let more and more light into their eyes until they were able to look at the desert without it hurting. It was well into the evening so the sun was low in the sky, but it was still high enough above the distant hills that it was bringing a lot of light onto the scene.

“Well,” Jerry said at last, “What are we going to do?”

“Speek for yourself,” Carla said. “We’re not a team, we’re opponents.”

“I think we aught to stick together, at least for a while,” Jerry said.

“I don’t want to stay around her!” Vera said, pointing at Carla.

“Feelings mutual!” Carla said, the two women glaring at each other from a distance of about a normal foot away.

“Ladies, please!” Jerry said. “What are we going to do, each pick a separate direction and walk it? There’s only one right way to go and we’re all going to have to move in the same direction. Please, just for a while anyway.”

Vera and Carla both looked at Jerry, considering his proposal. The three of them could travel together, but when they got within sight of the house it would be a litteral scuffle where they would likely have to fight each other at the site of the cup. Carla knew Vera was a stronger fighter than her and Jerry both, and would win based on that. However, Vera did have the backpack and if Betty was correct it would take them into tomorrow to reach it, so she carried vital supplies that they all needed.

“Okay, let’s stay together,” Carla said. “At least until we get in sight of the house, then we can all walk fifty paces away from each other or something.”

Vera considered her proposal. Having the supplies, Vera would have much rather gone off on her own and left Carla and Jerry to fend for themselves with no supplies. But there was the matter that if they went off in different directions there was a satistical two in three chance that Vera would not be traveling the fastest route to the house out of any of them, and that’s assuming she was even going the right way. Even so, if the other two had made up their mind to go the same way, there was nothing she could do to prevent them following her if she chose her own way.

“Fine.” Vera said. “Just for a little while only.”

“We need to establish the direction first.” Jerry said, looking out over the desert. “We need to know where the compound is.”

This was clearly a task easier said than done. Though it may seem easy to find a large two-story building in the middle of a mostly flat desert, the combination of the haze from the sand and the small contours too subtle to matter to a full-sized person made it impossible to tell for sure from their four-inch vantage point.

“Well, I can kind of make out a shape against the hills over there,” Said Vera, pointing to the west. Jerry squinted in that direction. That could be the compound over where she was indicating, then again it could have just been a rock or just a reflection caused by the sand.

“Sounds good to me.” Jerry said. “I kind of had a feeling Betty was taking us east anyway.”

The two of them looked to Carla now. She was squinting towards the west too but couldn’t see anything she would mark as the compound at all. She could see several vauge lumps in the distance but thought those might be hills more than anything. Still, Carla didn’t have a hunch about any other direction.

“Okay, let’s go.” Carla said.

Leaving the tiny black box behind the three finalists started their long trek across the desert. It was certianly going to be a long evening, and undowbtedly each of them had to be on guard against both the elements and each other, for in a second this alliance of convenience could turn into a back-stabbing free-for-all.

 

As Sherri carried Marie out of the room in which she had been eliminated. Marie sat in a bit of a state of shock at being eliminated. She knew it was possible, but she hadn’t been fully prepared for her. Just a half hour ago she was the reigning Queen of the house, everyone else coming up only to her waiste or below, Carla even in the palm of her hand. Now Marie herself was in the hand of a giantess, and she was being carried away into an unknown and unfamiliar part of the house.

“Are you doing alright?” Sherri asked in a kindly, almost motherly voice that strongly reminded Marie of herself talking to her charges just hours ago.

“I’m fine,” Marie answered. “It’s just a surprise, that’s all.”

“Yeah, that was a rough game,” Sherri said. “It’s nothing compared to what the three of them are going through now, if that’s any solice.”

“What are they going through?” Marie asked.

“A trek through the desert at one-sixteenth height,” Sherri said.

“Wow,” Marie remarked, feeling a little relieved dispite of herself that she got to stay indoors where she was safe and warm.

“Marie, I like you, so I want to let you in easy on what goes on back here,” Sherri said. The change in Marie’s expression told Sherri that the girl knew what to expect.

“So…all the rumours…” Marie began.

“Yep,” Sherri said. “I’m afraid so.”

“And at the end of the last season…” Marie said.

“Yes.” Sherri said. Marie’s mouth dropped open in astonishment.

“All seven of them at the same time?” Marie asked.

“It was a hell of an experience,” Sherri said, “I don’t think I’ll ever forget it.”

“So that means,” Marie began, “Whoever wins this time, whether it’s Jerry or Vera or Carla…”

“Let’s take this one step at a time,” Sherri said before Marie reached the inevitable conclusion. “For one, Betty hasn’t even told me about that part yet. Besides, we have other things to worry about.”

“The…sex stuff?” Marie asked bluntly.

“Yes,” Sherri said. “I don’t know what Betty has planned for you, but I can put it this way…if you get through the entire evening without being in or on some gigantic female labia or vagina, it would be a first.”

Marie shruddered, remembering how she had tried to imagine what her giantess body looked like from Andy’s perspective, and knowing she would soon experience it firsthand with another giantess.

“Well, I’ll be ready.” Marie said. “I’ve voulinteered at nudist colonies half my life, that should count for something.”

While they were talking, Sherri had been making her way through the compound towards the room with the dollhouse. Marie, of course not knowing what to expect, was surprised to see it along with it’s inhabitants.

“Marie!” Andy said, running up to the front of the house and throwing his hands in the air as a kind of greeting. “I watched the competition here, it’s too bad its you!”

“Yeah,” Said Marie as Sherri placed her on the lip of the table in front of Andy. “But it’s okay, I’m not sure I’d survive a trek in the desert.”

“Welcome to crazy town, Marie,” Paul said, walking up, Dale and Hailey trailing. Marie felt slightly awkward with Paul looking at her. After all, it was she who eliminated Paul in the first place because he was too much of a competition. She had also been responsible for Dale’s elimination. He was not looking at her.

“Thanks, Paul,” Marie said uneasily. To her surprise, a fifth person came up from behind the group, and she fainly recognised him…

“Hey, you’re Tom from the first season!” Marie said.

“The one and only,” Tom said, smiling dryly and extending his arms to the side.

“What are you doing here?” Marie asked.

“Well, I’m playing the role of the village whore, dip stick, pap smear, whatever you’d like to call it,” Tom said, dryly.

“Um, right.” Marie replied awkwardly. “So, does anyone know where we’re doing now?”

“Betty said something about a Room 215,” Hailey said. “Tom knows what it is but he’s not telling any of us.”

“Hey, I’d like to maintain some kind of leverage here!” Tom remarked.

“Hey Sherri, you know what it is don’t you?” Andy shouted up at the hostess, who had been watching all of them with interest.

“Yes, but I don’t want to ruin the surprise!” Sherri said, grinning.

“A hint, maybe?” Paul asked.

“Okay, a little hint,” Marie said. “I hope all of you can swim.”

“Swim?” Said Hailey. “A bathtub?”

“A pool?” Wondered Andy.

“A hot tub?” Ventured Dale, unexpectedly.

At that moment the door opened and Betty entered the room. She was wearing a leather jacket that had some sand on it, a hint as to where she had just been. The contestants all looked up at Betty, smiling her confident smile and knowing exactly what fate she had selected for the group of them.

“Why, thank you for watching them Sherri!” Betty beamed. “But I think for the rest of the night you can be one of them, you know, for old-times sake.”

There was a flash of light and Sherri dissappered from view. Betty reached down and picked the miniature Sherri off the floor and put her on the lip of the table with the others. Now there were seven miniature people, almost a crowd. This was even better than last year, Betty thought.

“Excellent, now we can all head over to room fifteen.” Betty said. “Except…one of you should be made full-sized to accompany us.”

A look of shock and mesured optimism jumped onto the five newer faces. They had no idea this was coming and the thought of being full-sized again was an appealing one.

Even though Betty had already made her choice she wanted to keep them in suspense as long as they could, orally stretching out her decisionmaking process. “Hmmm, it should be a new contestant…female…not recently big.”

Right after Betty said those last words she snatched Hailey from the middle of the crowd so big that she yelled out a yelp of fright. A split second later a wave of something approaching giddiness was coursing through her body. She was going to be full-sized, and these chumps would all remain tiny!

“Here we go,” Betty said, bending down and putting Hailey on the floor. She straightened up and a moment later activated the enlarging sequence. There was a great flash of light and suddenly the space next to Betty was filled by Hailey, full-sized and looking as if she had just won a game show.

“Oh my god,” Hailey said, looking down at the six tiny people on the table. She didn’t even have this kind of power when she was Queen—people had been larger then. Here they were all tiny, so delicate and so errisistibly eroticly small.

“Well, grab a handful and follow me.” Betty said. Betty reached out and picked up Sherri and Paul in one hand and Andy in another. Hailey was still standing still as a rock, her mind still reeling over what just happened. “Hailey, let’s go!”

Hailey picked up Tom, Dale, and Marie, hardly believing that she was actually holding these people in her hand at the same time. She could feel their little bodies under her fingers as she stood there in awe.

As Betty turned to leave the room Hailey snapped to attention and followed her, not wanting to disobey a single command of Betty’s lest she strip Hailey of her newly re-aquired full-sized status. Betty lead Hailey down a number of hallways. Hailey followed, not really paying attention to where they were going at all.

When they came upon the door numbering two-fifteen Hailey could swear she could hear something humming inside. Betty opened the door using the two fingers of her right hand that were not clutching Andy, and Hailey felt a blast of hot, humid air. As she followed Betty inside, she let out a gasp of surprise at what she saw.

“A jaccuzzi!” Hailey exclaimed. Sure enough, in the center of the room was a bubbling hot tub that had more than enough room to fit the two women and six tiny people. There were benches around three of the walls, and another door that seemed to lead into a small sauna.

“Well, you’d better get your little guys undressed,” Betty said. “We don’t want anyone’s dirty clothes soiling the water!”

This was better than Hailey could have ever dreamed. She sat down on the bench and put Tom, Dale, and Marie on her lap. She felt she had all the power in the world right now. “Okay, take off your clothes!” Hailey said. The three of them started to comply but Hailey pointed a finger at Dale, which caused everyone to freeze. “You, slowly.”

Tom and Marie took this time to undress quickly and unceremoniously while Dale preformed an awkward slow strip for Hailey. Hailey loved seeing Dale this vaunerable, so small and meek. Hailey didn’t know why she enjoyed doing this so much to a visiably downtrodden Dale. Maybe if he hadn’t bedded her that first night when they still didn’t know if shrinking was a trick or reality she would be acting different, but then again maybe not. She had gotten with Jerry in circumstances entirely under her own control, and if she had him here she’d be making him do exactly the same thing.

Sherri, Paul, and Andy were meanwhile getting undressed in Betty’s lap. Andy embarrasedly tried to hide his very obvious erection, with obvious non-success. Betty took advantage of this awkwardness and said, “Did you get a splinter or are you happy to see me?” Andy blushed and tried not to look at anyone.

Marie and Tom finished undressing well before Tom and both hung back, both trying not to look at each other’s naked bodies but both succumbing to the temptation anyway. They caught each other’s eyes as they checked each other out. Tom’s eyes flashed up and down Marie once quickly, and he said, “Touche.”

Once all the tiny people had undressed Betty placed them on the bench next to her and stood up. She looked at Hailey expectantly, who moved her own tiny people and stood up as well.

“It’s your turn, Hailey.” Betty said. “You can’t be afraid to bare all in front of little people, they’ll see every detail in full glory.”

Feeling slightly nervous dispite her exhileration, Hailey started to remove her clothes, starting with her tank top and moving her way down. All the while the tiny people watched her in amazement, expecially Andy seeing the fourth woman disrobe in front of her over the course of the competition, and the third in this massive scale. Meanwhile, Betty had been undressing as well. Both curvey and sensual bodies hung there in front of them, and Andy could just explode looking at them.

“Time to get in the tub!” Betty said. She scooped up her three and made her way towards the little steps. Hailey grabbed her three and followed. The two women stepped in the water and slowly lowered themselves down into it’s blue depths. Once they were seated, they lowered the small ones in to float.

The water came up to just about halfway up Betty and Hailey’s breasts while the six small people floated between them. Fortuanitely all six could swim and they tread water, looking at one or the other of the giantesses who were sitting back enjoying the warm water on their skins.

Before anyone told him to, Andy started making a break for Betty, swimming towards her breasts which sat so enticingly just at surface level. “Look at him go!” Betty said as Andy butterfly-kicked to her, latching onto her breast and smiling a trumphant smile.

Hailey raised her arm, considering plucking a person out of the water. She paused, not knowing how much free reign Betty was giving her. Betty, however, smiled and simply said, “Do it!”

Wanting to be as quick as possible Hailey reached down and snatched Dale out of the water. She could feel him shout and jump in her hand as she picked him up and she had a sudden rush of power and arousal. She looked at him clutched in her hand, so scared and powerless, a complete reversal from their first night together.

“Ah, Dale,” Hailey taunted. “Tipical male. Wanted to bag the hot blonde girl when everything was going your way, but ran away as soon as things started getting rough. But this is one girl who isn’t letting you go—you’re going to have to pay for everything you did!”

With that Hailey closed her hand tight around Dale and plunged him deep underwater. Everyone in the tub watched in amazement as Hailey positioned her arm in a way that there was no dowbt where she was putting Dale.

“Ooh, you’re a mean one!” Betty said approvingly.

“Oh yeah,” Said Hailey between gasps of pleasure.

“Is he putting up a good fight?” She asked.

“For such a small guy,” Hailey responded.

After about a minute, Hailey pulled Dale out. Dale Sat in Hailey’s hang, coughing and gagging and gasping for air. He could not believe she had just done that—being rubbed up against her like that caused valuable air to be squeesed out of him and time seemed to slow down the longer he was down there.

“Ah, I’ll give him a break,” Hailey said and placed Dale mercifully on her shoulder. Sitting in the spot between bones and leaning against her neck, Dale sat back and tried to catch his breath.

Meanwhile Betty plunged her hand underwater and moved it around, buffetting the tiny swimmers about. She made sure to touch a few feet with her index finger causing the four tiny people to look around in alarm. Abruptly Betty grabbed Paul’s feet and dragged him underwater with such speed that Marie actually screamed.

A second later Betty’s hand emerged from the water clutching Paul, who felt thrown by the whole thing and was trying to get the water out of his nose. “Ah, Paul, my first catch of the season,” She said. “I think you’ll balance out Andy well down here.” Betty put Paul on her right breast as Andy was on her left.

Eager to play more with the small people, Hailey plucked Sherri out of the water. It was another reversal—the contestant was holding the hostess in her hand, the hostess who had just held her a moment before.

“The tables have turned my tiny friend!” Hailey said, running her finger along Sherri’s body and feeling it’s tiny contours. “Strange how you were so big just a minute ago, and now you’re a toy to me!”

Sherri felt Hailey easily separate her legs and started to feel her between them. Curse Tom for his suggestions—now Sherri was going to face the inevitable truth of what goes around comes around.

“I’ve been here,” Hailey said, feeling the minute outer folds of Sherri’s pussy with her pinky finger causing Sherri short gasps. “Strange to think it was bigger than me once and now I can barely feel it. Maybe you’ll visit mine…too bad it’s under two feet of water and I’m too nice to put you down there.”

Hailey felt Betty’s foot touch her leg and she looked up to the fellow giantess that mouthed “Soon.” Across the tub to her. A wave of excitement washed through Hailey—maybe she would have more time with these tiny people to perfect the techniques she had tried with Tom!

“Andy, swim over to Hailey,” Betty said, looking down at the little man on her left breast. Andy looked up at Betty, a bit surprised that his master was giving him away. “Go on, Andy, I want to share!”

Obeying his master, Andy pushed off from Betty’s breast and started swimming across the tub towards Hailey, passing Marie and Tom on his way. As he swam he looked at the giantess who was watching him arrive with an expectant look on his face. He remembered many times looking at Hailey while they were both still contenders in the house, how her tight tank-tops really acented her breasts and how her shorts really showed off her curvey form, and trying not to think about it because he belonged to Carla at the time. Now, though, Betty was telling him to go to her and the giant naked woman was expecting him, and he would finally make contact with her great white flesh.

Andy reached Hailey and wrapped himself around her right breast, Hailey feeling his body clutching it and she smiled. The man all too eager to serve a giant woman was now hanging on her breast.

“Isn’t that cute?” Betty said. Betty leaned forward so that her chin approached the water; Marie and Tom quickly swam out of the way in opposite directions. Betty sucked a small amount of water into her mouth, then ejected it in a concentrated stream towards Andy on Hailey’s breast. The stream of water smacked against Andy’s buns like a fire hose and he jumped in exlimation, Hailey giggled with the sensation.

Abruptly, Betty leaned the rest of the way forward and planted her mouth right on Hailey’s left breast. Hailey let out a little yelp of shock as Betty began licking and sucking her nipple. This was just about the last thing she expected and the sensations overtook her. To Andy, who was an inch away from Betty’s ear watching the hostess suck Hailey’s nipple, this was just about the coolest thing he had ever seen.

Betty’s leaning had put her own breasts and therefore Paul almost a foot underwater, and Paul pushed off from the giant fleshy orbs to get back to the surface. Not wanting to open his eyes in the hot water which was undowbtedly ripe with bodily oils and perhaps now secretion fluids, he swam blindly, colliding headfist with Betty’s other breast as he struggled to make it to the surface. Once he cleareed her breast he bumped her arm before he finally broke the surface of the water.

Paul had ended up on Betty’s left side, which was the same side as Marie. Marie, who had never seen anything quite like that paddled away towards the side of the tub, scared that she might get included in the giantesses’ lovemaking. Marie saw Paul come up from underwater and started to swim in her direction. A small wave of relife made itself known inside Marie.

“Paul, come over here!” Marie called, her voice nearly drowned out by Hailey’s moans as Betty’s tounge danced on and all around her nipple. Paul heard Marie and started to swim over to her. “Paul, this is scary!”

“They’ll mostly be interested in the guys,” Paul said, stopping a short distance from Marie and treading water. “So hopefully they will be gentler on you.”

Meanwhile Hailey continued to moan in pleasure at Betty’s sucking. Then, unexpectedly Hailey felt Betty’s hand on her vulva and it instantly started massaging it, causing a spasm of arousal so sudden that Hailey threw her shoulders back. This caused Dale to tumble backwards and for a second he thought he was going to fly right off her shoulders and down to the floor nearly four feet below. He saw the floor under him and paniced, reaching for the first thing he could get his hands on. At the last minute he grabbed onto Hailey’s long blonde strands which arrested his fall. Hanging dangerously over the edge by the hairs of a wildly distracted aroused woman, Dale tried to hold onto the hair with all he had using his hands, arms, and legs. Hailey, who was so enraptured in the pleasure, didn’t even notice the extra weight.

Finally Betty let off of Hailey, and looked satisfied into Hailey’s face which was wildly aroused. “Well,” Betty said. “Aren’t you going to return the favor?”

Hailey sprung forward towards Betty’s breasts so fast that all the water in the tub shifted. The displaced water swirled around clockwise on Hailey’s right and counter-clockwise on her left. Marie and Paul were not moved much but were buffetted by great waves as they crashed against the side of the tub. Tom, however, was swept swiftly along to the place where Hailey had just been and the water took him up and onto Hailey’s back. Memories flooded in of a very similar night last year as Tom found himself climbing up Hailey’s back to her neck. He decided to wait on Hailey’s neck under her hair until a situation presented itself.

As Hailey started sucking Betty’s nipples Betty reached under water to hold Hailey’s breasts, on one of which Andy was still clutching bewlidered and submered. Betty plucked Andy from the breast and brought him up out of the water, looking at him and smiling.

“Hmm.” Betty said. “Take a deep breath, toy,” Betty smiled a sinister smile as Andy’s eyes bluged and he obeyed quickly. A second later Betty had him back under water down at her pussy, where she began to rub the tiny frantic man.

Hailey’s movement had also put Dale back into the water and the hair on which he was grabbing was now resting on the surface. Thankfully, he let off the hair and tried to swim away. However, Betty noticed this and plucked Dale out of the water.

“You’re not going anywhere,” Betty said, and placed Dale on her own breast. Resigned to the fact that he wouldn’t be getting away, he stayed there and just hoped it would all be over soon.

All the while Sherri remained clutched in Hailey’s hand above the water. She dowbted that Hailey even remembered she was here and was just holding onto her out of habit. Durring more intense moments of pleasure Hailey gripped Sherri more tightly and the tiny hostess feared that she would be squeesed to death if Hailey didn’t let go.

Betty let go of Andy and pulled Hailey’s face gently away from her breast. Andy floated up along Betty’s body and broke the surface not an inch from Dale, where he started gasping for air. Hailey finally let go of Sherri, who fell with a little plop into the water a short distance away.

Betty then stood up in the rub. Dale hung on for dear life as the breast grew higher and higer as Betty stood. Down below the rushing water caused Andy to crash into Betty’s ascending body twice, first in the ribs and then in the stomach. Now Betty’s belly button was about two inches above the water; the start of her bush was just below.

Hailey was urged to stand up and she did as well. The two women, who must have been within an inch of each other’s height, stood with their breasts almost touching. Smiling, Betty leaned forward just a little and rubbed her breasts against Hailey’s. Hailey responded by moving her breasts back and forth as well. This caused Dale to become dislodged and he found himself being smashed between the soft but heavy orbs of the two women.

“Why so afriad, most men would kill to be in this position!” Betty asked as Dale struggled to get into a better position. Andy, watching from below, would certianly have traded places with Dale in a heartbeat.

Betty looked around to pick out another person to enter into their enterage. She decided on Paul, and Marie gave out another short scream of fright as Betty plucked him right out of the water next to her and brought him up to eye level. She licked her lips as if contemplating what to do with him.

“Paul looks like he’s out of breath,” Betty said. “I think we need to do a little mouth to mouth.”

Paul looked puzzled, and so did Hailey. But all became clear when Betty opened her mouth and inserted Paul up to his waste, then leaned forward towards Hailey. Hailey opened up and took Paul from the waste down, and a second later they were locked in a kiss. Paul was buffetted about by the women’s great red tounges as they fought their battle, always keeping him in the middle of it. At no time did Paul know whose mouth he was in, nor which tounge was which or whose teeth or lips he was brushing against. In all this excitement Paul managed one dry thought that was becoming a theme of his time one the show—with everything he had learned in the Navy, nothing had prepared him for this.

One of Betty’s hands was around Hailey’s waste, the other was holding the back of her head. Tom could feel Betty press Hailey’s hair down and knew that he would be dragged into the situation anyway in a moment, so he decided he would enter it on his own terms. Pushing himself around to the front of Hailey’s neck, he threw himself down her front, rolling a couple times over her upper chest and landing in the nest that their breasts made together.

Betty pushed Paul all the way into Hailey’s mouth and withdrew her own, ending the kiss. Moving away the two women created a big enough gap between their breasts which allowed Dale to fall through, dropping several stories into the water below with a little splash.

Hailey and Betty looked down to their breasts where Tom was sitting peacefully perched bewteen them. “Tom!” Said Betty, whose mouth wasn’t full of Paul, “You crafty guy, how did you get up here?”

“You know me,” Tom said. “I always like to keep abreast of the situation!”

Hailey laughed so hard that Paul came free of her mouth. Hailey caught the man as he came stickily over her bottom lip and fell into her hand. Paul gasped for air and tried to wipe the saliva from his eyes. Hailey breasts shook so much from the laughing that Tom had to grab onto Betty’s for support.

“You’re quite the punster, you know that Tom,” Betty said.

“You present me with big opertunities.” Tom said, gesturing to Betty’s breasts around him.

“Eh, not so good.” Betty said, peeling Tom from her breast. “What do you say we get out of this tub. Don’t want to get pruny, do we?”

Betty reached down and picked up Andy and Sherri as she stepped out. Hailey held onto Paul while she grabbed Marie and Dale and follwed Betty out of the tub, trails of water coming off their bodies as they did so.

Betty pushed open the door into the sauna room. It was big enough to seat several people normally, and more than spacious enough for the two women and their six tiny people. Betty first laid out a towel at the right end of the main bench and placed her three tiny people on it. Betty indicated that Hailey should do the same, and Hailey put her own tiny people down next to Betty’s. Then Betty started to lay towels over the rest of the bench, creating a soft and absorbant surface throughout.

The two women stood a foot apart looking at each other, the whirlwind of the experience causing Hailey to appear as if she was younger and fresher as she stared longingly into Betty’s eyes. Betty drew forward placing her hands around Hailey and giving her a deep french kiss, audiable moans coming from Hailey as their two bodies rubbed together. This was quite a sight expecilly for the male members of the shrunken group. Even Paul couldn’t help but be aroused at the sight of the giantesses lovemaking.

Breaking away, Betty steared Hailey towards the center of the bench and sat her down. Betty then steered Hailey’s shoulders and pushed her down into a lying position, stretching her legs out along the table. Hailey’s feet came within inches to where the little people were sitting, the bottoms of her feet towering over the shrunken group.

Betty kneeled beside Hailey running her finger along the woman’s body, teasing her nipples as she went. Hailey layed back and gasped in short bursts of pleasure as Betty played with her body. Betty then looked towards the small people and extended her hand causing a ripple of panic to noticeably cross their faces. She selected Dale and brought him forward.

Betty dropped Dale into the space between Hailey’s breasts. Betty then grabbed both breasts and pushed them together, trapping and squeezing Dale. Instinctively he struggled for freedom, and Hailey gasped at the sensations. Betty released the brests, freeind the suffocating Dale. She pushed him up onto one of the breasts where he lay winded trying to catch his breath.

Smiling, Betty reached over and this time picked up Paul. She licked him once across the front before beginning to rub Hailey’s vulva with him. Hailey moaned some more as Paul found himself being covered in the feminine secretions of the third woman in just a few days, this time of the woman who he had repeatedly turned down while she made quite overt advances towards him. Now it seemed the choice was being made for him.

Betty removed Paul from Hailey’s vulva and pulled him slowly upwards along Hailey’s body to her other breast where she let him lay. This reminded Paul strongly of earlier when he and Dale were on Sherri’s breasts, the main difference being that Hailey was paler and her breasts were just a tad bigger.

“Now we just need someone to go in here,” Betty said, sneekily putting a finger into Hailey’s cunt and listening to her gasp with the sudden sensation. Betty moved her finger around feeling her vaginal walls before withdrawling it. She looked back at the four remaining tiny people, considered them, and chose Andy. He felt a rush of excitement as he was picked up—was he really going to be put inside Hailey’s pussy?

“Here, slave, I’m lending you to a very good friend.” Betty said to Andy as she started to rub him against her vulva and clitoris in the same way she had done Paul. “But is that enough? You’re a big girl, Hailey, you could use a twofer. Would you like a twofer?”

Hailey nodded. The thought of two tiny people in her snatch at the same was the most empowering thing she could think of. Betty looked back at the three tiny people, hostess, contestant, and guest. Her hand hovered over Sherri for a bit before it came down on Marie, the little girl reacting with a short exclimation as Betty picked her up.

“Don’t act surprised little missy!” Betty said to the shrunken girl in her hand. “After all, you’ve had a man inside your delivery box, it’s only fair that you get to visit someone else’s. At least you’ll be doing it with someone you know.”

Betty placed Marie next to Andy on Hailey’s pubic bone. Marie clutched Andy and said, worryingly, “What’s going to happen, Andy?”

Andy managed somehow to sound concerned and sympathetic over waves of anticipation about what was going to happen. “We’re going in together,” Andy said. “We’re supposed to have sex inside Hailey.”

“But…but can we do that?” Marie asked panicedly. Partially, she was worried about being crushed to death in Hailey’s pussy. Also, she was faced with the possibility of having actual same-sized sex. She had had sex many times before the show of course, but never until at least a few weeks into the relationship, and somehow sex with people who were smaller than penises seemed less like sex and more like masturbation. Here she was expected not only to have sex with someone her own size, but to be a mere toy, a dildo for the pleasure of a giantess.

“I’ll stick you if you stick me.” Betty said, reaching back and snatching up Sherri and Tom, the last two people not currently on a giant naked body. “You two were the first to do this, I believe, so this is quite literally familiar territory.” Betty placed Tom and Sherri into Hailey’s hands. “You two!” Betty said to Andy and Marie. “Get with the kissing!”

Andy moved forward to kiss Marie. In all the commotion Marie had forgotten what a good kisser Andy was. Memories of their little fling under the bushes while Andy was still technically seeing Carla flashed to mind. Marie felt her body spark to life and suddenly felt very feminine, moving up to Andy to rub his body against hers as she felt his erection rub against her. She knew she was going to be fine with at least the Andy part of the equation.

Betty pulled herself into position over Hailey, Andy and Marie cowering as Betty’s gigantic waste came over them, threatening to squash them into oblivion if Betty decided to lie on top of Hailey. But before that could happen Betty balanced herself on one arm and grabbed Andy and Marie. She ancored her elbow and stuck Andy and Marie feet-first into Hailey’s cunt.

Hailey gasped as she felt the two distinct figures in her pussy pushing against her walls. Andy and Marie were smashed against each other as vaginal fluid starting pouring all over them. Marie was scared—it was tight and she worried that any time Hailey could tense up and squeese them like grapes. Andy put his arms around Marie trying take as much of the crushing pressure on himself as he possibly could.

Knowing what she must do, Hailey pushed Sherri and Tom into Betty’s pussy. Though they were hanging upside-down out of it, this was still a very familiar position for both of them, and although Tom had been in five vaginas by this point he could still recognise Betty’s at a blind line-up by it’s particular smell, shape, and the texture of the secretions. In a way Betty was the most fun—she was by far the most experianced at this, plus her cunt was larger and more accomidating to two people.

Betty leaned down and kissed Hailey as they each started to push each other’s tiny pair up and down in their pussies. As Betty pushed Andy and Marie faster and faster, Andy felt himself slip into Marie. She gasped, and she held onto him for stability as Betty’s merciless fingers brought them up and down. To Andy, this was quite a remarkable experience—he was not only inside a woman the traditional way, but he actually inside a giant vagina at the same time. In a real way, he was satisfying two women at once.

As Betty continued to work Hailey faster, Hailey responded in kind. As they kissed their breasts rubbed together, knocking Dale and Paul all about their chests. Their sex continued faster and faster, sweat forming on their bodies, their jucies flowing over the bounds of their sex organs.

Finally, Hailey game in a loud shouting climax. It traveled through her body, feeling like an earthquake to Andy and Marie, who had reached their climaxes at exactly the same time. Hailey’s pussy relaxed allowing Andy and Marie to slide out. Betty released them, grabbing Hailey’s hand instead and helping the girl force Sherri and Tom up and down faster and faster until Betty came as well.

The two women looked at each other as their breath continued to come fast for a moment, then it started to slow down. Hailey’s hand slid out of Betty’s vagina area and a very sticky Sherri and Tom fell into it. Andy and Marie scrambled off Hailey’s waste because a moment later Betty laid down on top of Hailey, creating a squishy sandwitch of both women’s cum where Andy and Marie just were.

Betty looked down in delight to see both Dale and Paul partially trapped between their breasts, struggeling uselessly to get free. Betty giggled. “Was that fun for you, Hailey?” She asked.

“Oh yeah,” Hailey said breathily. Betty decided to take mercy on the poor tiny men trapped under her breasts and decided to roll off Hailey. Marie gave out a little scream as she noticed this and started to run away. Andy looked back and saw Betty approaching, but he could not move fast enough and Betty’s butt came over him like a brick wall.

Betty laughed as her motion freed two little men and trapped another. She enjoyed the sensation of Andy wiggling around under the soft tissue of her cheek for a moment before freeing him and holding him up.

“Ah, great job, like usual,” Betty said, placing Andy on one of her own breasts. “And you, Marie,” Betty snatched up Marie from around her waste. “Not so bad for a first time, was it?”

Marie was still trying to catch her breath and didn’t say anything. Betty gently put the soaked and sticky Marie on top of her other breast to relax. Marie was truly winded after the event and found the soft flesh of Betty’s breast to be extremely comforting.

Betty reached over Hailey and found Hailey’s hand, removing Tom and Sherri from her palm. Betty put Sherri on top of Hailey’s vulva, audiably hearing the sounds of the sticky secretion meeting. She put Tom on top of her own, laid back, and relaxed. In a few minutes Betty wanted to check on the progress of their friends in the desert, but for now she just wanted to bask in the afterglow of the octagonal orgy.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter we return to the tiny ones' trek through the desert as the fun in the house continues! Will any of the three give up? Fnd out next time!