- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Now someone will be un-eliminated!

Marie was clutching Andy in her hand as she stood in the hallway, the clock reading just four minutes until noon. Jerry and Vera were each standing around her legs, shifting aprehensively. They didn’t know what lied ahead, if it was unelimination, a game show, a physical contest, or just a vote, but they were pretty sure that one of them would not be coming back to the house.

“Well,” Jerry said. “I decided I no longer fear elimination. Betty doesn’t worry me.”

“Be careful!” Marie said, alarmed. “If Betty was watching she might make things more difficult for you later!”

“It’s okay,” Jerry said. “This shrinking stuff is kind of fun once you get used to it.”

“You too?” Vera exclaimed. “Is everyone going bonkers around here?”

“You and Paul should have tried it, it’s enjoyable,” Marie said. “You might still get that chance, you know.”

“You might get the chance whether you like it or not,” Said Andy, saying one of his rare comments from Marie’s hands.

“Hey!” Marie said, squeesing him a little. “It’s not nice to make Vera more nervous.”

Right at the knick of noon there was a knock on the door. Marie walked forward and opened the door with her Andy-free hand. Betty was standing there, looking as powerful as ever, grinning expectantly at the contestants.

“The time has arrived,” Betty said. “Come follow me.”

And without any hesitation and without any talking, the four of them followed Betty. The feeling of aprehension was growing in their bellies, and Andy felt slightly excited. This could likely mean the end of his time with Marie at this scale, but it could open up any number of other possibilities.

They entered the compound and their eyes were immediately drawn to four podiums set up along the wall. They were arranged according to size, and Andy’s three-inch podium was almost too hard to see because it barely stood out. Full-sized Sherri stood on the opposite side of the podiums from Betty, an excited smile on her face.

But with a shocked gasp from Marie and a pointed finger later their eyes were directed towards the true feature of the room—in the far corner of the room there hung a birdcage, and inside it were the four eliminated contestants.

They had all been significantly made-up and costumed. Paul was wearing a completely white suit; the shirt, buttons, jackets, shoes and pants were all one hundered percent white, and he looked like some sort of jazz singer or dancer from the olden days. Dale was—it was hard to tell exactly what Dale was. He looked like a cross between a colorful street vender, a clown, and a crazy concert-goer. He had horisontally striped pants that were held up by suspenders over a shirt that was half polka-dots and half checkered. He was wearing a wig of wild spiked hair that was dyed bright green in the middle. Over all of it he was wearing a dark leather jacket, open, which gave him a very odd and confusing apperance overall.

Hailey had been made up to look like a faerie. She was wearing a skin-tight golden body suit that had a little tutu, and small golden wings protruding from her back. Her legs and arms had been covered in glitter and she was wearing little gold slippers. She had even been given a golden wand with a star on the end to complete the picture.

Carla had been dressed exotically, like a dancer at an adult club or and adult movie actress. Her outfit consisted of what was essentially a ribbon which started as a scarf around her neck, traveled under her right arm and covered her right breast, leaving her left breast perfectly visiable, traveling around her left side and covering the center of her butt and her crotch area, where it terminated in a loop up to meet itself on Carla’s left hip. It was sliver and shiny and felt odd to walk around in but not limiting unless she bent in certain ways. Most of the rest of her body was taken up by a blue and purple body paint design that camophlaged her left breast and with a little glitter gave the impression of her stomach and back being like looking into the night sky. She had no shoes; instead she had painted-on slippers which connected by designs up her legs to the paintings on her upper body. Carla had to say she was impressed by Betty and Sherri’s ability to create such complex designs on her, expecially because she was so small. They had taken more time on Carla than any of the others, whose level of body paint was minimal.

The four of them stood or sat there in the birdcage, a good six feet above the ground, looking down at the surviving contestants. Marie was staring in awe at the tiny people’s costumes and Andy was wishing Carla wasn’t so far away.

“You probably have guessed what this game is,” Betty said, “Unelimination. One of your little group will be eliminated and replaced by one of these costumed people here. Now if you would get behind your podiums.”

Jerry and Vera walked to their podiums keeping their eyes fixed on the little people above in the jar. Marie put Andy carefully down on the ground at his own podium before making her way to hers. The way Jerry and Vera were transfixed on the tiny people in the birdcage one of them might have trampled him by accident. She uneasily noticed how close Andy’s podium was to Betty’s foot, which was not concieled at all in her flip-flops, and how much Andy was staring at it.

“This is how it’s going to work,” Said Betty. “You will each pick the name of someone you want un-eliminated. Then the game shall proceed from there. Pick now.”

Marie thought about it for a second. Her first inclination was to pick Carla because they had been friends, but Carla had turned sour and negative at the end and Marie worried that letting Carla back into the game would give her an opening to out-compete her. Hailey was less of a competitor, but Marie still remembered the look of lust on Hailey’s face as she held a trembling eight-inch Marie in front of it. That left Dale and Paul, the two fighting boys. She had felt really bad about eliminating Dale before, and he looked so downtrodden up there in his ridiculous costume. She could pick Paul, who was not all that bad, and he would be reunited with Vera. However, the two of them could make an effective block against her and whoever else was left, so she decided against it. Dale it was then.

Jerry ticked off Dale and Hailey in his mind immediately. He could not forget his fling with Hailey and how she treated him, not at all like wonderful Sherri, and he could not forget how Dale almost attacked him at four times his size. It was between Carla and Paul, the two most competitive ones. He thought maybe it would be better to vote in someone he liked that would be less competitive, but he didn’t want to risk another problem. Somehow though he seemed to fear Paul’s returning less than Carla’s, so he picked Paul.

The choice for Vera was clear and instantanious: Paul. She could see him standing with the others up in the birdcage, and even though she was far away, she could swear she was looking into his eyes and seeing the expression on his tiny face. The expression was a mirror of her own—longing, a yearning to be with the other. Even though know words were exchanged, they knew.

Andy knew who he must pick: Carla. He had pledged his allegance to him, and even though Marie had told him he could do a lot better than Carla and had two very wonderful and persuasive nights, there was something so irresistable about Carla that made him want to serve her, get down on his knees and do whatever she demanded. She would want to win the game, of course. Andy would help her do that.

“Everyone picked a person they want to bring back?” Betty said. The four contestants of various sizes nodded. “Excellent. We will put your person of choice up on the big screen.”

An almost invisible flat-screen TV that had been built into the wall behind them flickered with life and displayed the name of each contestant and the one they wanted to un-eliminate. Elimined and non-eliminated contestants alike looked at the names. Some where quite frankly shocked by what they saw there. Carla was flabbergasted that anyone had picked Dale. Paul was shocked that two people had picked him. And Hailey felt her hopes fall and her fairie-costumed body drooped in resignation. Nobody had chosen her—not that she had expected anybody to, she had no allies anymore. But to have everyone else selected but her was an embarrassment, a shame.

“Now we will let fate decide which one of these people shall be brought back.” Betty said. “The screen will cycle through the names randomly, and Sherri here will press the button to stop it.”

Sherri stepped forward holding up a small remote control, her finger on a circular button near the center, a nervous grin on her face at the power being thrust upon her at this moment.

“Ready,” Betty said, “Go!”

The computer highlighted the first name. Then it moved to the second, then the third, then the fourth. It started over at the top and went faster, and faster and faster again until there was just a blurr of light. All eight contestants watched it with wrapt attention. Sherri let it run for a moment, then shut her eyes tight as her finger came down to land on the button…

The screen came to a stop on “ANDY: CARLA”

Carla breathed a sigh of relife and surprise as she realised that she had just been un-eliminated! She was returning to the game; she had a shot at the million and that fabled night with all seven other contestants at her mercy. No one in the birdcage with her seemed very celebratory, but she could swear she could see little Andy from far away smiling. Ah Andy, you bloody fool Carla thought as she grinned.

“There is one more thing I did not mention before,” Betty said, the sinister smile returning to her face. “The person who is un-eliminated will replace the very person who voted for her at the same size. So Andy, I’m afraid this means that you are eliminated.”

Andy felt a rush of different emotions at the same time. He was eliminated! He had always dowbted he would make it to the final three, let alone win, expecially with his attitude. But to actually hear the words you are eliminated really brought the reality down on him. And he would be leaving just as Carla was entering! Well, he had helped her, but they wouldn’t get to spend any time together. But apart from all this, he knew he was only minutes from being taken away in the back room, and he had a chance to see if all the myths surrounding Betty and her methods were true.

Carla was still happy she was returning, but annoyed that she would only be four and a half inches tall. She was sure Marie would still be alright to her, if not friendly, but she had had negative run-ins with Jerry and Vera at the maze competition, expecially Vera. She didn’t think Vera the type that would try to extract vengance when she was at such an advantage, but Carla figured she had better be careful anyway.

Betty walked up to the birdcage and unlocked the door. Carla stepped willingly out onto Betty’s waiting hand as the other three looked at her moodily. Betty closed the cage door behind her over the three tiny people and brough over to tip into Marie’s hands. Carla looked up at Marie, that soft, young face, so large and dispite it all so innocent. Now she would have to rely on her mercy to see her through.

“And you are coming with me,” Betty said, and in a swift motion that sent Andy’s stomach and lust both soaring Betty plucked him off the ground and clutched him in her hand. As she held him in a loose fist, she stepped back to address the group.

“You can enjoy these sizes for just a little longer,” Betty said, “Because today will hold another competition; and it will not be very long before it starts. At five o’clock you will be back here, and you had better have your muscles stretched.”

The candidates of differing sizes looked at each other. A physical competition it would be, then? That almost certianly ment that more sizes were changing no matter what, and only a few more hours until it happened.

“Now off with you,” Betty said, opening the door to the outside. “Enjoy your size while you still can.”

Marie was first to the door holding Carla, and she was followed by Jerry and Vera. While they were all happy to still be in the running, they were very nervous about what was to come. It had come down to the wire now, and they knew that the final stages of the game were now upon them.

Betty closed the door after them, and looked from the contestants in the birdcage to Sherri. “Sherri, if you would be so kind as to bring these three back to the dollhouse. I won’t be needing them; I have other business to attend to.” Betty grinned down at Andy, who was trembling with both fear and excitement.

Sherri walked over to the cage and took it off its hook, causing the little ones inside to grab the bars for support. She waved goodbye to Betty and Andy as she dissappered down the hall with cage in hand heading into the bowels of the compound.

Now it was just Betty alone holding Andy in the palm of her hands. It was much as she had expected—the little man was looking up to her with an almost rabid excitement. He knew what was coming of course, or at least suspected it. He would be fun to play with, certianly different from the other men.

“Andy, Andy, Andy,” Betty said, able to feel his minute body quiver through the skin on her hand. “I’ve been watching you for a while and I have been looking forward to this moment. You’re not like the other men I’ve captured in this fashion. They were scared, surprised, defiant in some cases, until I put them right of of course. No, you are downright thrilled to be here and I’m sure you’re willing to throw yourself down at my feet and grovel.”

“That’s good, because know this,” Betty brought Andy right up to her face where it dominated his vision. She lowered her voice right down to a whisper as she said, “I will tolerate nothing less than complete obediance, do you understand?”

Andy could barely talk for several seconds. Betty was so overpoweringly arousing as she held him in her hand so close to her face that he found himself shaking tremendously. This was certianly a woman who would dominate and control Andy in a way that Marie never would.

“Y-yes…master,” Andy said. Betty smiled at him.

“That’s a good boy,” Betty said, but even as she said it she made to seize Andy’s feet with the thumb and index finger, hoisting him up into the air and dangling him precariously over the ground so far below.

“I have to make sure,” Betty said. “Who is it that you serve?”

“Betty!” Shouted Andy.

“Who is it that is holding you up right now?” Betty asked.

“Betty!” Andy screamed.

“Who is your goddess, your queen, your idol?” Betty asked, basking in the power.

“Betty!” Andy yelled again. Finally, Betty let him back down into the relative safety of her palm.

“Very good,” Betty said. “Now you will accompany me and I will use you at my leasure. Stay obedient and you will be rewarded.”

Without waiting for another word from Andy Betty closed her fist around him and started walking out of the room. She walked the familiar route along the hallway and up the stairs to her apartment at the compound. Carrying around a tiny man on her person had become so nonchalont that it was almost ordinary to her, except that each man reacted in a different way. Andy, of course, was the only one who showed no displeasure at the situation, but Betty was determined to make him sweat at any rate.

Arriving at her apartment at the compound, Betty opened his hand and allowed Andy to take a look around. Undowbtedly he was fascinated by the lavishness of the place and impressed even more by the sheer scale.

“This is where I live,” Betty said. “And I’ve just brough home a new toy to play with.”

Andy shivered in his hand. Betty talking to him this way was driving him completely up the wall.

“Now I have to see if the toy is what the package promised,” Betty said, “Take off your clothes!”

Andy did as Betty asked immediately. Moving so quickly that he nearly tore his shirt, he removed all the clothes on his body until he was completely naked, his full erection no longer hidden.

“Hmm, very nice,” Said Betty, reaching out a single finger to stroke Andy’s body. Andy reacted visibly as her finger touched him, tracing his tiny stick legs and arms, his torso that wasn’t much bigger than the ball of her finger, and of course the little penis that was no bigger than the point of a pencil.

Without warning Betty pinched him around the waist and lifted him up in front of her face, causing his legs to flail wildly in fear. She was now holding him very close and he was starting to have pangs of real fear.

“You think you know what goes on back here,” Betty said. “You think I take scared little guys like yourself and give them a little treat, do you?”

Andy said nothing, but was worrying even more what Betty had in store for him now. Maybe the mean streak that others had noticed was really going to come out here and it wouldn’t just be a fun sex ride as he had thought.

“Well, I’m afraid not,” Betty said. “It is my pleasure that you are serving, not your own. If it shall pleasure me to see you struggle or torment, then that is what you shall do. Understand?”

Andy nodded. Betty carried him into the kitchen area and placed him down on the kitchen table. He stood there in apprehension as Betty opened up the refrigerator and cabinets, taking out materials to make a sandwich. Perplexed, Andy watched as she set down the materials not far from him on the table. Was she going to force him to make her a sandwich at this size?

But Betty appeared to be putting it together herself, or at least it seemed that way for the first few seconds. Betty laid the bread down on a small plate and opened the jar of manaise, but instead of reaching for a utensal she grined wickedly at Andy.

“Put some mayo on my sandwich.” Betty commanded. For a second Andy didn’t do anything—how was he supposed to do such a thing. But then he decided he’d better move before Betty thought he was disobeying her. He ran up to the jar of mayo and looked at it; the jar was taller than himself and there were no utensals laying around. He knew what Betty ment for him to do: climb in and coat himself with the white goey substance.

Andy jumped and grabbed the very top rim of the mayonaise jar, and with a grunt of effort he managed to pull himself up. He tumbled forward into the half-filled jar, landing with a sticky splat in the mayonaise. It was not like icing—at this volume it was quite overwhelming and he struggled to keep it away from his eyes.

Now coated with mayo, Andy pulled himself up over the top of the glass and back onto the table, smearing plenty of mayo on the rim and sides of the container. He moved across the table back to the place where the matress-sized bread slices were lying, and spread himself out on them, rolling over and over depositing the mayo on the bread. He hoped it was working—he still felt like he was covered in mayo.

He stood up and looked at his work. There was a fair bit of mayo on the bread, most likely not enough to satisfy anyone who liked to put more than the slightest coating of the stuff on their sandwitches. He looked up at Betty’s towering face waiting for her instructions.

“Well, put some on the other side too,” Betty said.

Andy dashed back over to the mayo jar, hoisting himself up over the rim which was harder this time because of the mayo on the outside of the jar. He tumbled in headfirst and found his face coated by the substance. He uprighted himself and tried to shake the mayo from his face but some still got into his eyes, stingting slightly. Wanting to work quickly, he slathered himself with the mayonaise and climbed back out of the jar, fully concious that much of the mayo was being scraped off as he hoised himself over.

He rolled over the second piece of bread trying to get as much mayo off as he could. As he did this he realised he was overextending himself and he gasped for air. Winded, he looked up at Betty who was smiling down at him. Betty then reached over and put a piece of lettuse on top of Andy.

“What?” Andy said in astonishment. “What are you doing?” Betty continued grinning as she put two tomato slices on top of the lettuce.

“Don’t you see?” Betty said. “I’m making a manwitch. It’s my favorite kind of food.” Andy was horriffied—was Betty really going to eat him?

“But—you cant!” Andy said.

“Can’t I?” Betty said in a bit of a threatening tone. “I’ve already had two—you know how Dave and Bill from the first season haven’t spoken to media, right?” Andy tried frantically to think—he hadn’t seen them at the end of the show, had he? In his frantic state he could not remember.

Betty put the other piece of bread onto the manwitch and pressed down firmly. Andy felt as if he was being crushed as he was compressed, the mayo oosing between his legs and between his arms and his body. He felt a jolt as Betty picked up the manwitch and brought it to her lips, ready to eat him feet first.

All kinds of thoughts jumped through Andy’s head in these seconds. One was of disbelife—Betty surely couldn’t eat him, could she? Someone would certianly learn about it. What would it feel like to be digested? Would Betty chew him into tiny pieces first and then swallow him? What would hurt more, being sliced and crushed to bits by Betty’s immense teeth, or burned to death by her stomach acid?

Soon Betty’s face overwhelmed Andy’s vision and her lips opened to admit part of the sandwitch. Struggeling to break himself out of the position of being plastered into thebread, he managed to curl his legs in just as Betty’s teeth bit through and carried away a sizeable chunk of the sandwitch and started chewing it.

“Hey, no man in this manwitch!” Betty said, looking down crossly at Andy’s head poking out from under the bread as she swallowed the bit of sandwitch. Betty then brought the sandwitch in for another bite.

Andy had to curl up even farther to avoid this bite—it was so close that he felt himself rock forward and his feet came in contact with Betty’s front teeth, pushing against them so he would not slide forward anymore. Betty felt the slight pressure and opened her mouth so Andy could slide in. Desperately, Andy flung his feet out and caught Betty with a little kick to the nose.

Andy felt two of Betty’s fingers grip his legs tightly and before he knew it he was being pulled free of the sandwitch. The sandwitch was cast aside and Andy found himself hanging upside-down in front of Betty’s face.

“Why you little turd!” Betty said threateningly. “I guess I’m just going to have to eat you outright!”

Betty raised Andy above her face and looked up at him opening her mouth wide so Andy could see all her teeth, her tounge, and the opening of her throat which was the slide to hell. Andy only had time to yell out a brief “No!” before Betty released him to plunge into her mouth, closing it around him.

It was pitch black and extremely hot and moiste. Andy yelled and yelled as he was buffetted around by Betty’s tounge, not knowing which way was up or down, or forward or back. Betty smiled as she casually tossed Andy around with her tounge. She could hear his cries faintly from inside her mouth, but his prescense would not be noticable to anyone who was just looking at her. For perhaps the thousandth time she basked in the sense of power that she felt.

Finally, she pushed him towards the back of her mouth. She wasn’t going to really swallow him, of course, she was just going to give him the scare of his life. He had the case of the fetish real bad and would worship her on bended knee at the merest suggestion. However, Betty wasn’t just going to let him walk right into what he wanted like Carla did—she would make him pay a price for it and once he came out the other side he would be more hers than he ever could have been before.

Using the method she had practiced several times before, Betty started to swallow Andy before catching him in her throat for a second and pushing him back up into her mouth. All the while he flailed and resisted though it had little effect—the crushing force of the walls of Betty’s throat easily stopped any feeble resistance from Andy’s arms or legs.

Betty spit Andy up into her hand. With his heart beating rapidly, the sticky Andy gasped for air as he looked up into the eyes of the woman who had nearly swallowed him. His mind, as active as it had been before, was blank now except for the feelings of feer subsiding and relife taking over.

“Ah, I decided to spare your life,” Betty said in the tone one would use deciding between two colors of drapes. “Let’s get you cleaned up.”

Betty carried Andy over to the sink and turned on the water. She made sure it was warm before putting Andy under the spray. The water was heavy but relaxing, calming his body and washing away the saliva that coated him. After a few minutes of this washing Andy felt very relaxed indeed, and there was a warm feeling  in him towards Betty that had replaced the fear.

After the water was turned off, Betty’s warm hand wrapped around Andy and lifted him up. “I spared your life,” Betty said. “Now I will accept nothing from you but complete devotion, do you understand?”

“Yes, master,” Andy said.

“Very good,” Betty said, starting to bend down to put Andy on the floor. “Now you will kneel before me and bow to my glory.”

Betty put Andy down not far in front of her two enormous feet out of which the rest of her massive body arose. She was taller than the buildings of most towns and every feminine feature was thrown into sharp relife, filling Andy with a sense of awe and wonder. He flung himself forward, bending all the way to the ground.

“Kneel before your goddess, you little speck,” Betty said. “Declare your loyalty to me,”

“I am loyal to only you, my goddess!” Andy exclaimed.

“Do you renounce everyone else?” Betty asked.

“I renounce everyone else but you!” Andy yelled. Betty brought her foot slowly forward and placed it so her heel was on the ground and the pad below her toes hovered threateningly above Andy. He looked up at it in fear but did not move.

“If you are loyal to me you will not flee from my feet, wich have enough power to squish you into goo without any real effort.” Betty said. Andy did not move. “Now, are you loyal to me?”

“Yes!” Andy shouted.

“Do you recognise my complete and total power?” Betty asked

“Yes!” Andy shouted.

“Do you love even this foot that can easily crush you at any instant?” Betty asked.

“Yes!” Andy screamed.

“Kiss it.” Betty said. “Kiss the bottom of my foot.”

Andy got up to his knees and he kissed the bottom of Betty’s foot. A second later Betty mooved her foot and settled it on the ground next to Andy. The next thing that Andy felt was Betty picking him up and bringing him to eye level once again.

“Very good,” Betty said to the tiny man as she started to walk out of the kitchen and towards the bedroom. “Now that you know your place, you will now be required to pleasure me. You will do so with every ounce of your strength, and even if you tire you must keep going until I am satisfied.”

Betty sat down on her bed and put Andy on her leg. He looked up at her as she sat there, admiring the round curve of her breast from inside her shirt and her face. Though she was his master and had an aire of power and authority, Betty was not that much older than he was. For a fleeting moment Andy wondered how Betty had become so powerful so quickly.

The thought was cut off quickly as Betty started to take off her shirt, predictibly, as did every guy she shrunk, Andy looked up at her newly freed orbs with fascination as she took off her shirt and bra, tossing them aside. Not giving Andy much time to gawk she carelessly brushed him off her leg with the flick of her hand so she could take off her pants and panties.

The speed at which Betty removed her clothes surprised Andy, who could not help but stare in fascination at the shapely expanse of white skin before him. True he had seen Marie naked at a similar scale, but a combination of the extra light and Betty’s increased veluptuousness made it an even more amazing sight.

Sitting up Betty spread her legs just a little, and she picked up Andy and put him between them. With her legs on either side of him like corridors, he found himself looking straight forward at Betty’s pussy. It stood there huge and glistening like a living creature, it’s odor pulling him in.

“Do you see that?” Betty asked. “That is what you must pleasure. Something that normal-sized men have so much trouble doing when it is the size of their hand. It is larger than your whole body now, but you must please it.”

Andy stared at it, beads of secretion the size of his fist were already forming. He felt so honored to be given this opertunity to be completely immersed in Betty’s sex organs, he could not help but falling down on his knees again, bending before Betty’s cunt as she looked down at him from her great height.

“Good,” Betty said. “You know where you belong. Now go to it, it awaits you.”

Andy stood up and almost ran over plunging himself into the soft sticky walls of his outer labia. He celebrated the feeling of the secretions overcoming him, the smells overpowering him, and the gigantic body part reacting to his touch. A moment later he felt Betty’s hand behind him pushing him in and starting to rub him around.

Betty was pleased. She reclined into a laying position as she masturbated herself with Andy. She could tell that he was absolutely frantic with trying to satisfy her. That was how she liked it. It was a welcome change to have a toy that was willing, though it was so much fun to break a person down into a servent.

She let herself wander off as she more and more absently continued using Andy to please herself. She wasn’t going to just use him in a rush like she had with the others, she was going to utterly wear him out with endless contact. He should like it anyway, she figured. It was as good of a way to spend any afternoon here in her luxury apartment in her television studio in the middle of nowhere.

 

Chapter End Notes:

One of these four will be the one to win the whole competition. Who will it be?