- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry about the long wait between chapters this time! I can be a forgetful person and I forgot to upload the next chapter for about two weeks!

Anyway, the start of a new day.

            Though the first person to wake the next morning was Andy, not much happened until Sherri and Jerry woke up. Andy had fallen asleep on Marie’s bare stomach, and when he woke up he was still there. He floated in that state halfway between dreaming and awakedness, basking in the memory of the wonderful night he had just shared. He thought a little about getting up, but Marie was still asleep and he didn’t want to disturb her. He just continued laying there, rising up and down with each of Marie’s slow sleepy breaths. This, he was sure, was contentment.

            Sherri woke up with Jerry’s arms around her. She felt warm and protected and she could feel the air from his breath around her head. She grabbed his hand and started rubbing it gently, trying to wake him. She started to grind her butt into him a bit, and he slowly started to wake up from that.

            Pretty soon Sherri had rolled over and the two of them were kissing, enjoying waking up in one of the best ways that they could. After a few minutes Sherri had rolled on top of him and they were kissing furiously, her breasts just bearly brushing Jerry’s upper chest. She moved backwards and for a moment Jerry thought that she was going to sit on his erection.

            Instead, Sherri said, “Jerry, you were wonderful last night. I just want to give you this little present before I run back up to the compound.”

            There was a blinding flash that was so close that it hurt Jerry’s eyes, causing him to see dots. As his vision cleared, he saw an empty space where Sherri had been just a moment before. Where did she go? Jerry asked with early-morning thickness, surely they haven’t invented teleportation as well!

            But then Jerry felt a sensation, a very light sensation, travelling up his leg and up to his torso. At first he thought he was imagining the sensations, but then he realised that something very real was happening.

            “Hi Jerry, recognise me?” Came a small voice from so close that Jerry jumped. He looked for the source of the noise. There, standing next to his ear, was a four-and-a-half inch Sherri.

            “Wow, Sherri,” Said Jerry, picking up the tiny woman in his hand. She let him willingly, smiling as she sat naked in his palm. This was an unexpected surprise; not long ago a huge expansive person, now Sherri was a tiny complete pacet of femininity sitting in his hand.

            “I’ve never done this with a guy before,” Sherri said, giggling and kicking her legs around playfully, the legs that were far smaller than his individual fingers.

            “Really? Wow,” Jerry said, a bit surprised, but then thought about it; she had been big for most of her encounters and when she was small it was only Betty who was big.

            “Come on, feel me, don’t be shy,” Said Sherri, laughing. Carefully, Jerry extended a finger and ran it along her legs. She put her tiny legs up over her finger as if she was going to be carried away on a spit. He gently moved his finger around her tummy, causing him to laugh and kick convulsively.

            Feeling more at ease, he moved forward to touch her breast which was no bigger than the ball of his finger. He could feel Sherri sqirm under it. He lowered his finger and touched between her legs.

            “Ooh, Jerry,” Sherri said. Jerry continued to play with her with his fingers for several more minutes, Sherri enjoying it immensely.

            “Is this how it felt when you were small?” Sherri gasped.

            “Yes, pretty much,” Said Jerry with a smile.

            “Jerry, put me in your mouth,” Sherri said.

            “Are you sure?” Jerry asked.

            “Absolutely,” Sherri replied breathlessly. Jerry did as she asked; he lifted her up and over his body to his mouth. He lowered him in slowly, feeling her legs slide between his lips, until she was standing lightly in the squishy area just inside the teeth. His lips were holding her up at the waste.

            “Oh wow, this is amazing!” Sherri said, wiggling around. Wanting Sherri to have as enjoyable of a time with it, he started licking her legs. As she cried out with pleasure, he licked her torso as well, then started to lick the outside of her vagina. He could not be delicate or percice with a tounge so large and Sherri’s body so small, but he tried his best and Sherri’s shaking, shouting body seemed to indicate that he was doing well.

            He sucked on her body lightly as he continued to lick her, her legs flailing around his tounge. He could barely taste her secretions; it was more like a faint hint of a taste rather than the taste itself. Before long, and much sooner than he expected, Sherri came, sending tiny waves of shock into his lips wich were clutched around her hips.

            “Oh Jerry,” Sherri said as Jerry helped her out of his mouth. “I want to do one for you,”

            “Ah, you don’t have to,” Jerry said, not wanting Sherri to have the task of arousing his giant manhood.

            “Please, I want to, to thank you for what you’ve given me,” Sherri said, smiling at him. He marvled at how tiny her shoulders were, how her head was no bigger than a grape and her legs like the fingers of a child.

            “Oh, alright,” Jerry said, chuckelling with mock reluctance. Sherri took off running down his body to his penis, which was already fully erect from all the commotion. Jerry could feel the gentle weight of Sherri standing on his pelvic bone, inspecting it.

            Sherri had seen a fair number of penises, and since she had come on the Shrinking Show some of them had been almost too small to see without looking very closely. However, this was the first time she had stood next to a penis that towered over her, like a statue or a monument. It was a couple feet thick to her perspective and about one and a half times her height. The detail she could make out was suprising as well; she could see all the veins and arteries.

            Sherri walked forward and hug the penis like a tree trunk. Instantly great waves of convulsions went through Jerry’s body. Sherri felt the muscles under her move and the penis shifted notably. She laughed—he might be a giant, but was it really he that had the power? She knew the old saying “men always thought with their smaller heads”, and she suddenly had the ridiculous notion that this eight-foot oblisque was a person, with it’s brain under it’s “head”. If the idiom was true, it was this “person” who really controlled Jerry, and this “person” really wasn’t much bigger than her at all! And it didn’t have arms, so it couldn’t ward off her attacks on it.

            Acting as if she was climbing a palm tree, Sherri jumped up and wrapped her legs about a third of the way up Jerry’s penis. Again it trembled with the feeling. Sherri felt the penis with her hands—it was time to get to work. Size differences did not change where the tender spots were, and Sherri worked them expertly putting as much force as she could into each stroke, each squeese, and with each passing moments the throbbings got greater and greater as if the “person” she was wrapped around was flexing a massive, muscular body all at once.

            Jerry felt himself about to come, and didn’t want Sherri to be covered in his sticky semen, so in the split second before he came he snatched Sherri off her and brought her quickly to his chest. His penis erupted like a white volcano and semen spat out of the top, then oozed. Sherri watched the display from a safe distance with considerable awe. Though she half wanted to be under the spray when it came, she worried how hard the semen would have been to get out of her hair when it was dry.

            “That was incredible,” Jerry said to the tiny panting figure in his hand, “I never thought someone so little could do so much,”

            “I’m just full of suprises, aren’t I?” Sherri asked, grinning.

            “I’m glad I got you out of the spray in time,” Jerry remarked. The sticky mess was solidifying and he knew he needed to clean it up soon.

            “I think I got some of the test-fire,” Sherri said, looking down at a little filmy substance on her arm that was glittering in the light.

            “I’m sorry, Sherri,” Jerry said.

            “That’s alright,” Sherri said. “At least when I smell it for the rest of the day I’ll think of you,”

            “Ha ha,” Jerry chuckled. Sherri jumped out of his hand and ran up to his mouth and bent her face over, lips puckered as if to give him a kiss. Jerry gave her a little smooch that covered most of her face, causing her a little giggle.

            “Well, I have to be heading back now,” Sherri said, stepping off Jerry and walking towards the edge of the bed. “I have to shrink you to half-sized now.”

            There was another great flash and Jerry felt the bed rush outwards in all directions under him. When he looked next he could see that he was now once again a few inches shy of three feet tall. Sherri, now about nine inches in his eyes, stood at the edge of the bed and said, “Goodbye, Jerry, I’ll see you later!”

            Then Sherri climbed off the edge of the bedsheets and was gone. Jerry did not see a flash and wondered if Sherri made her way back to the house just as she was—naked and tiny. That seemed unlikely but then again he knew that he did not know everything about this little house of wonders.

            Smiling, Jerry laid back on his bed, deciding that getting up could wait a few minutes while he relived the last twenty-four hours again in his head. A more exciting time he could not remember for ages.

 

Not far away, Vera was completing her morning exersizes. She had slept peacefully and she had the feeling, irrational though it was, that wherever Paul was he was thinking about her too. As she did her workout, she thought about the day and wondered what would be happenning. The winner would not be decided today, she reconed. If she did her math right the final day of the competition would be tomorrow. That would mean that at least another person would be eliminated today.

When Vera left her room and entered the shared areas of the house she noticed that she was the first one up. That was not suprising, but a bit dissapointing because she was feeling upbeat and wanted to chat with someone. She felt she had truly loosened up through the competition and that now quarter-size felt like nothing to her after being at one-sixteenth. She laughed that she ever feared half-size.

After a few minutes there were signs of movement in an adjacent room and after a few minutes Jerry came out. Twice as tall as Vera, he was walking around with a big smile on his face, not his usual ironic grin, but a genuine smile of great joy. Vera had a feeling she knew what could be causing it, but she didn’t want to say anything about it.

“Good morning,” Vera said to the little giant.

“Hi, Vera,” Said Jerry. “How’s it going?”

“Not bad, not bad at all,” Jerry said. “You ready for today’s events?”

“What, you know what they are or something?” Vera jabbed.

“I don’t know anything you don’t know,” Jerry said.

“So you’re not sleeping with the enemy?” Vera asked. Okay, maybe she had said something.

“I see no evil, I hear no evil,” Jerry said, still grinning but looking a little uneasy.

“Jerry, it’s okay,” Vera said, quickly. “I don’t mind, none of us do. We know you’re not cheating or anything.”

“Thanks,” Jerry said, a little more at ease. “It’s just, well, a little fun, you know.”

“It’s more though, isn’t it?” Vera said. “You really like her, don’t you?”

“She’s great,” Jerry said. “I really never thought I’d run into someone like her. Of course, we’re what, less than twenty-four hours into this thing and I haven’t got to meet any of her pet perves or quirks yet. But so far she seems like the kind of woman I’ve spent the past decade trying to find.”

Vera smiled at him. “You know, I feel much of the same way about Paul,” She said. “He’s really…there. All there, if you know what I mean. Even though he’s four years younger than me—and I’ve only ever dated older men up until now—I feel this strength and maturity coming from him.”

In that moment talking to her Jerry realised that the competition was changing them in exactly the same way. They had both come into the competition with some almost indetectable barrier up: Jerry with his cynical humor and general distance, and Vera with an independence streek and a she-jock persona. In this crazy competition, though, they had both found love, or at least the possibility of love, and that was opening them up to being the brighter people they had each been earlier in life. Though both of them were in their later twenties and often acted closer to forty, they each felt very much eighteen all over again today.

“Paul is a good guy,” Jerry said, trying to get back around to the moment as the revelation bounced around in his head. “I had my dowbts about him at first, you know, but he never seemed to fold like Dale.”

“I’m just worried what Betty’s doing to him,” Vera said. “I know he’s tought, but I’ve seen how large a person looks when you’re that small and…well, I don’t think all the navy training in the world can help you there.”

Jerry realised that he probbaly knew more about Betty and what happens in the back room than Vera, but didn’t want to get into it too much with the fear of upsetting Vera.

“Paul’s going to come out fine, I think,” Jerry said unhelpfully.

“I think so too,” Vera said. “I just hope she’s being kind to him. Dale I don’t care about, even Carla or Hailey, but if she did anything to my Paul I would be very mad.”

There were creeks coming from the other room of a magnitude to suggest that a full-sized person was moving around in there. A minute later it was confirmed as Marie came out, fully dressed for the day, smiling down at the to smaller people holding the toylike Andy in her hand.

“Morning,” Jerry and Vera both said up to Marie.

“Morning, wow,” Marie said, looking down at the eagerly smiling faces, “We’re all a happy bunch aren’t we! I would think that you would be gripped with anxiety right now!”

“You’re not,” Jerry pointed out.

“Yeah, well…” Marie faltered. Jerry noticed the hand holding Andy seemed to shift a little.

“We’re just a more easygoing bunch,” Jerry said, trying to deflect the conversation away from their budding romances, of which his was arguably the most controversial with his lover being a co-hostess, “What they did is eliminate the more aggressive and competitive candidates and left us kinder folk.”

Even as Jerry said it he was not sure it was true; Vera was easily tougher than Hailey, though he reflected that Vera was more likely to be fair than Hailey when put into a position of power.

“Sounds okay,” Marie said. “Anyway, who’s up for breakfast?”

Before long Marie was over in the kitchen preparing breakfast for the group. Essentially it was a meal for one, since even half-sized Jerry took up so little food by himself. As they sat around the table, Marie offered up her own lap for Vera as Jerry sat on his own across from her and Andy moved around the table itself.

Inevitably, the conversation drifted over to noon’s event, which was approaching in just a few hours since the contestants had gotten up fairly late. The talk was light and mild.

“I don’t think it can be a physical competition,” Marie said. “I mean, we’re all such different sizes that it would be ridiculous.”

“They could make us all the same size again,” Said Jerry. “They did it yesterday for the obsicle course.”

“That’s right,” Marie said with a first sudden pang of worry that she might be loosing her Queen immunity sooner than later. It was inevitable but still worrysome.

“They could have us voting on each other again,” Vera said.

“Oh, I hope not,” Marie said. “I’ve grown so well aquainted with you, I’m not even sure who I’d vote for.”

“I think we’d each have someone in mind, though we’d never share it.” Jerry said slyly, not looking at any one person in particular.

“Hey, you’d better not be thinking of voting me off!” Vera said indignantly from Marie’s lap.

“I wouldn’t dream of it,” Jerry said, smiling and looking away innocently.

“Yeah right,” Vera smirked, then turned to Marie. “Anyway, anything on the agenda today for us before noon?”

“Well…” Marie thought. “Not really, not all of us. I just have a strange urge…for some reason I want to bake today!”

“Bake!” Exclaimed Jerry in ironic exasperation. “Of all things, baking!”

“I know,” Marie said with a foolish smile. “It’s a completely random thing to do, but there you have it.”

“Isn’t it too warm to bake?” Jerry asked, for the temperature was already in the eighties and promised to crest ninety again by the afternoon.

“Ha, you silly northerner,” Marie laughed. “If you lived in Southern California you wouldn’t use your oven all year because it would be too hot.”

“Point taken,” Admitted Jerry. “Up there any day that isn’t rainy and cool is pretty much a holiday to us and we all go out and get ice cream.”

“I couldn’t live in the midwest, I’m too much of a sunshine girl,” Marie said. “But anyway, I’m going to get to baking. You can do whatever you want, I’m not going to care.”

“Suit yourself,” Jerry said with a final friendly chuckle, then he left to take a walk around the grounds.

“I’ll be around,” Vera said, then got up to go into the living room.

After a few minutes of searching through the kitchen supplies to see what they had Marie decided on making a small iced cake. Everyone else being so small would make the cake go a long way, and she thought about offering a piece to Betty as a kind of a peace offering. A bribe, Marie joked in her mind.

Estimating that the cake would be finished in time with almost an hour to spare, Marie donned an aprin and got to work. She point-blank refused to allow Andy to ride on her or stand anywhere near her as she cooked. She was pretty sure nothing would happen to Andy, but if she accidentally got something burning hot on him he could easily be hurt or killed in his delicate state and it was not worth the risk. Andy did not protest much because he could see Marie’s logic. He resigned himself to watching from the other side of the counter six feet over from the cooking area.

While Marie started to mix the ingrediants Jerry was taking a walk outside. He was partially doing it for the excersize and the fresh air, but he was also hoping that Sherri would see him on the cameras and come out to him. However, after spending several minutes walking, he decided that it was very unlikely to happen. He was thinking about her—did Betty closely regulate Sherri’s time? Did Betty still ask Sherri for sexual favors? Jerry couldn’t see Sherri accepting coming back if that was included. But then again he didn’t know—Sherri certianly had a kinky side to her that this place brought out.

Vera watched the television for a while, sitting in a pool of sunlight coming through the window onto the living room rug. She thought about what she must look like reclining there, a largeish doll with a tank top and shorts. For the very first time she though of her smallness as something sexy, something pleasant and desireable. The thought surprised her but strangely aroused her at the same time.

As Vera relaxed the time away that morning she started to smell the odor of the cooking cake wafting in. From the smell of it the cake was going to turn out delicious. She thought about how tall a cake was, and tried to imagine it four times as high, four times as wide. That’s an immense cake, Vera thought to herself. She could scarcely even imagine how large the cake would seem to Andy.

The smell was almost overpowering to Andy, who was mere feet away from it on the counter. Over the past hour and a half he had been watching Marie work. He was far enough away from her that he could see all of her in his vision. Behind the aprin Marie was also wearing short shorts and a tank-top, though these were even more tight-fitting than Vera’s were. He could see the definition of her breasts, her hips, and her legs easily and watched with gentle grace while they moved. Without even trying to be Marie was sexy, even as she splattered herself with bits of the food she was making.

Now that the cake was baking Marie had turned her attention to the frosting. The frosting was much easier to make and didn’t require heating. Feeling it was safe to get closer, Andy inched closer and closer to Marie, who was stirring the bowl with a force that could easily grind him to pieces if he would be in the bowl.

“Looks good, doesn’t it?” Marie asked, glancing at him as she continued to stirr. It was a great bowl of frosting to Andy.

“It looks delicious,” Andy said, struggelling to get his voice over the scraping sounds the spoon made on the metal, “Though I hope you can forgive me if I can’t keep an entire piece down.”

Marie chuckled. “You’re all right, you are,” She said. She continued stirring for a few more minutes until she was absolutely convinced that it had achieved the perfect consistancy. “Now I guess we wait,” She added.

Jerry did not say anything; he was staring that the bowl of icing, just inches away, and his imagination was racing. He knew exactly what he wanted: the icing was there, he was tiny, and Marie was standing right there. All the ingrediants were there, and he knew he wouldn’t be able to forgive himself for letting the moment pass. Yet he was too nervous to say something. He just turned his head and looked up at Marie.

Marie looked down at Andy and saw he had a pleading expression on his face. He knew what he wanted—she knew the icing was going to be eaten by other people and she didn’t want him contaminating him. But yet, there was another way that was almost as good. Marie let a smile creep slowly onto her face and watched as Andy’s expression changed from one of pleading to one of delight faster than a traffic light.

“Take off your clothes,” Marie said, softly so that only Andy could hear. Delighted, Andy started to strip his tiny garments. He was so excited that he got caught in his shirt. Marie thought about helping him but figured she would just end up ripping it outright.

In a very short time Andy was completely naked and fully erect, his tiny penis looking almost as happy as he did himself at the prospect of being covered in icing. He made motions to climb over the side of the bowl but Marie said, “No,” very gently. Andy stopped, frozen for a second, worried. Could she be denying him this treat?

Moving slowly, Marie picked up a spoon from the countertop and dipped it into the icing. She brought the icing over to Andy and tipped the spoon over his head. The icing came down slowly in great glops and it dripped down his front and his back. Marie scooped up another spoonful and let it drip carefully around different parts of his body until he was completely covered in a thick layer of white icing. A large, sticky puddle was forming around his feet.

Putting the spoon down, Marie went to lift Andy. The icing seemed to make his tiny body twice as heavy. She wondered if he could breathe all right through it, but he seemed not to be struggling.

“Mmm, you are a tasty morsel,” Marie said, then brought Andy to her mouth. She began to lick the icing off of Andy, spinning him slowly around and gliding her lips and tounge across his body. In every second she could feel him spasming with extascy in and around her mouth.

When Andy had been licked mostly clean (it was impossible to get him completely clean) Marie lowered him back down, holding him horisontally as she dripped a second coating of the icing onto his body. She brought him back to his mouth and licked him clean all over again. She was pleased to taste that the icing turned out real well. She snickered at the thought that this was the first time a four-inch man had been used in leau of a kitchen utensle or one’s own finger as a dipping device. As she continued to enjoy the taste, she detected a faint trace of a flavor that didn’t come from the icing.

“Hey, did you just come in my mouth?” Marie asked with joking scorn.

“Yes,” Andy admitted after his body calmed down enough to answer. How could he help it—it was so damn erotic.

But Marie did not scold Andy. She noticed that Andy had grown erect again and decided to give him a little treat, one that he could do for her. She dipped two of her fingers in the icing and slowly but sensually rubbed her breast with the icing. She then lowered the trembling aroused Andy to her breast to lick it off. Andy felt extremely sticky on her, but she felt she could deal with a little stickiness at the moment.

Marie patted the Andy-lump gently. He was safe and out of view for the moment; it was time to ice her cake. Noticing that dispite how covered Andy had been she had actually used very little icing on him. She happily covered the cake with the icing making it look more inviting than ever.

Now it was time to servet he cake. She called for Vera and Jerry and moments later they arrived; Vera from just over in the living room and Jerry from outside, where he had just spent some quality time relaxing in the shade listening to the desert quiet and looking up at the clear blue sky.

“Wow,” Vera said as Marie placed the iced cake on the table before she and Jerry. She had tried to imagine how large the cake was earlier but it couldn’t prepare her for the size of it. It looked as large as a beanbag chair. Well, her careful diet could be damned for a day as Marie cut her a small—but rather large—slice.

“This is delicious,” Said Jerry as he bit into his own piece, which still seemed very large to him at half-sized. The eating utensils were bit awkward and he found himself accidentally getting cake on his face, but that was okay.

“I’m glad you like it,” Marie said, enjoying her own piece. “It’s an old family recipee.”

“They are the best.” Jerry said. “This is sinfully good!”

Vera ended up eating a suprisingly large amount of her slice and Jerry managed to consume an entire thin slice, the equivelent of eight such thin slices if he had been regular size. Even Marie had taken a second larger slice. When they had finished, they noticed that eleven thirty had passed and that noon was quickly coming.

Both Jerry and Vera headed off to different bathrooms to wash up and get the cake off their faces. Marie knew she would have to go there in a minute to wash off her sticky breast. Then she realised that Andy was still there, practically glued to her breast now, and he did not have any cake.

Marie pealed Andy from her skin and held him up. He had that dreamy expression on his face and it took a few careful pokes to snap him back into reality.

“Want some cake?” Marie asked.

“Huh?” Andy responded.

“Do you want any cake?” Marie repeated.

“Oh, sure,” Andy said, snapping out of it.  Marie gently placed Andy into the wedge that had been cut out of the cake, letting Andy marvel over the fact that he was surrounded by a cake tall as him and wide as a medium-sized room.

“Pull off a few crums for yourself, and don’t touch anything you’re not going to eat,” Said Marie, smiling and waving a warning figure. Andy nodded in acknowlegement and proceeded to pull a few small chunks of cake away to eat them.

A few minutes later Vera and Jerry had returned from the bathroom and Andy had his cake, which at his size looked like he didn’t take any at all. Marie brought Andy into the bathroom where she washed him and herself off. It didn’t make them completely clean but she figured it would have to do for the time being. She brought Andy into their bedroom where he put on some clean clothes, and then joined Jerry and Vera in the living room where the clock now read just ten minutes to noon.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter we see what's up in Betty's compound on this new day.