- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry about the length of time since the last update.

Marie and Andy had remained together on the living room couch for a long time after Sherri and Jerry had not-so-tacitly slipped away. Marie wondered if they had gone up to the compound and if they were doing something not so different from what she and Andy were doing at the moment, but it was unlikely Andy was thinking the same thing, or anything at all.

Being fully clothed and sitting on the couch, one might think that Marie was just resting or meditating by herself if it had not been for one small, moving lump that travelled throughout her body, all the way from her chest down to her ankles and back and forth several more times.

Marie’s body was Andy’s ultimate playground. They had started playing together, clothed, shortly after Jerry had left, and the feeling had just been so right that neither of them felt like changing it. Marie would sit still and enjoy the sensations as Andy climbed around her body, giggling or gasping if he happened to come across a sensitive area. But otherwise she was very calm, meditative even; at peace.

Andy had snuck around almost every surface of Marie. He had climbed through her waste several times but had not lingered there, knowing that would be the sign that it would be time for more serious stuff, which would have to be moved to the bedroom. Marie had held her legs out at a forty-five degree angle so Andy could climb them, popping out at her ankle and then climbing back up again. He had even tried cramming himself into Marie’s sock once.

Andy had discarded his clothes eventually, one by one. I’m wearing two outfits thought Marie jokingly, as she was sure the tiny garments were laying on her body somewhere though she could not feel all them. Little naked Andy had moved around her body like a soldier in a combat training simulation. There was a certain mischevous feeling about having done it on the couch, even though the only other person in the house was Vera, and Jerry could return at any time.

Eventually, Andy had crawled up to Marie’s right breast and had started to drowse off on it. After allowing it for a few minutes, Marie picked him up and suggested they head off to the bedroom. This suggestion energised Andy all over again, and they went back to their room where Marie took off her clothes as well.

Marie decided to be a little more loose with Andy this night than last. Instead of sitting by passively, letting him do things, she played more of an active roll, sliding him around her body, rubbing him against her privates and (Andy had to persuade her on this) inserting him into her head-first.

They were already well into this by the time that Sherri arrived back with Jerry in tow. She had checked the compound’s monitors to make sure no one was in the public area and no one was, just as she figured. She snuck quietly back into the house and gone into Jerry’s room where she had released him from his warm fleshy confinement.

They spent an hour playing with each other, then Sherri enlarged Jerry to full-size (“Don’t tell anyone,” Sherri had said) and they played around that way for an hour, having sex the normal way. Then Jerry, marvelling at how small Sherri had become, put his arms around his lover and they fell asleep in the spooning position.

All in all, the five people who slept in that house that night were very happy people who were at peace with things in general.

 

At seven-thirty in the evening Betty had delivered dinner to her four four-and-a-half-inch guests at the dollhouse and told them to occupy themselves until further notice. They had known that there was going to be some kind of competition or vote at eight o’clock, but it sounded like neither Betty nor the inevitable eliminated contestant would be arriving shortly after.

Carla, Hailey, Paul, and Tom had eaten together around the same table at which they had play-acted Betty’s fantasy of live dolls just hours before. They were more amiable with each other than they had been before the five-on-Betty sex experience that was still fresh on their minds (the smell was still present on their bodies). Even Carla and Paul seemed to downplay their rivalry, or at least to look past it at the moment.

Though Tom felt very comfertable, he thought it strange to be sitting here with three contestants from the Shrinking Show and not to be a contestant himself. He had been half-expecting Betty to come back to tell them all, as she had done last year, that there would be an unelimination round and Tom would have a chance to get back in the game as a contestant. The idea made him smile with the irony.

The dollhouse was not devoid of things to do. Betty had left several books around the house, a few board games, and a couple packs of cards. Since there were four of them they decided to play a game of bridge since they all knew the rules, Tom most expertly. They had played battle of the sexes, with Tom and Paul on one team and Carla and Hailey on the other. At first Hailey was not doing well but she seemed to pick up very quickly as the game went on. This caused Carla to think that maybe Hailey wasn’t as much of an empty head as she had always made her out to be. There certianly was more to Hailey than met the eye.

As they were playing, they joked that the winning team would ask for permission from Betty to be enlarged to one-eighth size while the loosing team would remain at one-sixteenth. In the back of their minds they thought it might not be a joke after all—Betty had a pretty twisted sense of humor after all.

After an initial lead of several games, the male team found their lead starting to erode as the women won several good games in a row. When the women were just one game off, Tom called for a break.

“Ha, you just want to preserve your lead!” Carla said, placing her hands on her hips and putting on a cross expression.

“Hey, it felt like a natural breaking point,” Tom grinned as he and Paul stood up. “Besides, I think it’s time for a snack.”

As the two men walked towards the kitchen behind Carla she rolled her eyes, causing Hailey to let out a little giggle.

“Wow, these potato chips look like they were shrunk down for us,” Said Tom, picking up a small tin of ruffled chips. Carla turned around to look.

“I would think after all this time you would know all of Betty’s little secrets,” Carla said.

“You make it sound like I’ve been here all this time,” Tom said as he came back to the table with the chips. Paul was reaching into the cabinet for four plastic glasses for drinks.

“You were the first eliminated in the last season, and it looks like you’ve been back here a little longer than us,” Carla said.

“You’re almost right.” Tom said. “But I got here a couple of days into the competition. And I’ve been with Sherri more than Betty durring that time.”

“I can’t imagine Sherri is as bad as Betty,” Hailey said.

“Oh, Sherri can get…creative,” Said Tom with a grin.

“She became the co-hostess after winning the first season.” Carla said. “Will the winner of this season be asked to co-host season three?”

“I don’t have any idea.” Tom said. When Carla fixed him with a stare, he said, “I really don’t, honest! Hey, Sherri might be an employee to Betty but I’m sure as hell not, I’ll tell you anything, I don’t care. But I honestly don’t know.”

“Well, it’s not like any of us have a chance of getting back in,” Hailey said, the traciest bit of defeat in her voice.

“Well, there’s un-elimination,” Carla said. She turned to Tom again. “Well Tom, if you’re not afraid to tell us anything, is there going to be un-elimination this time around?”

“I’m pretty certain there will be.” Tom said. “I heard Betty and Sherri talking about it, well, around it anyway, and it seems very likely.”

“So one of the three of us,” Carla said, looking from Paul to Hailey, “Or else the person who was eliminated tonight. Who was it anyway, Tom?”

Tom held up his hands in mock exasperation. “I’ve been here, I know as much about it as you do.”

“Ah, you know these things are always rigged.” Carla said dismissively.

“I don’t think Dale stands a chance,” Paul said, entering the conversation after several minutes of silent listening. There was a bit of a pause. Everyone knew that Dale was a bit of an awkward subject for both women; Hailey had been emotionally triggered by Dale in a bad way when their short fling had ended, and Carla’s spur-of-the-moment act of kindness was what allowed Dale to come first in the obstical course competition and Carla to be eliminated. And then there was the matter of the kiss she had given him and the alliance they had made just before the obsital course, she wondered if that would lead to any expectations. Still, she wasn’t worried about him.

“Yeah, I’d say he doesn’t stand a chance,” Carla agreed finally. It was very likely that Dale would be joining them soon, all jittery after Betty gave him what was sure to be a very physical orientation to the compound’s upstairs. If Dale arrived in that state he would really be no threat at all; Carla could even put him under her thumb if the situation arose.

“Marie’s Queen so she’s not going to get eliminated,” Said Hailey sourly.

“She’s too well-liked anyway to be eliminated,” Carla said.

“I don’t think anyone’s going to eliminate Andy or Jerry,” Said Paul. There was another silence and everyone knew what he was thinking. They had found out that Paul, unlike Dale, was as big of a man on the inside as he was outside. Now that he was eliminated he could only think about Vera, hoping that she could stay in, hoping she would not have to endure the things that he, Carla, and Hailey had endured back here. Carla didn’t really understand what Paul saw in Vera other than the superficials; both being athletic and things like that. It seemed to her that Hailey would be a better match for him than Vera, since Hailey needed a loyal man and had not found that in either Dale nor Jerry.

Jeez, I’m wishing the best for my nemesis and thinking positively about him, Carla thought with an ironic inner-grin. I really am growing soft. Yet she didn’t think it was that; the experience with Betty had a way of equalizing everything. The game of one-upmanship between her and Paul had effectively ended, and even though she felt she had been ahead she felt no sour feelings about it. He was still cool to her and she was cool to him, but there was no longer that angry animosity. They had both been eliminated with frankly only a single shot each of getting un-eliminated, if that. There is more comrodary between losers than winners, Carla thought dryly.

After they had finished their snack, Tom turned to Carla and said, “Hey, how about one more game to see if you can tie with us, since you were so insistant about it.”

“Sounds good.” Carla said. “And if we win, we force a tiebreaker. Remember, the winning team goes to eighth-size!”

So they played another game, and the women did win. But there was no tiebreaker round because Betty reentered the room just as the final cards were being placed onto the table. Her entry was unmistakeable—the door swung open and she was simply too big to be ignored. The first thing Tom noticed is that she was alone—she was not carrying someone at least. He knew from experience that Betty was apt to toting people around on other parts of her body.

“Hey everyone,” Betty said, coming to stand in front of the table. Tom could tell she was in one of the best moods he had ever seen her in. That almost certianly ment one of the other contestants had just had a total immerison experience in Betty’s body and it had been particularly memorable. Well, that’s good, Tom thought dryly. Maybe she won’t want to sex us up so bad now.

“Hi, Betty,” Said Carla. Dispite the experience earlier on Betty’s body, Carla did not fear the much larger woman. “What’s up?”

“Well, one of your other little friends has been eliminated,” Betty said. Her eyes seemed to fall on Hailey as she said this.

“Is he here?” Hailey asked, assuming it must be either Dale or Jerry with an expression like that.

“I’m just giving this person a little break,” Betty said. “You know how I’m kind like that.”

“Can’t you tell us who it is?” Hailey asked. “Surely it doesn’t make a difference!”

“Nope,” Betty said, smiling maddeningly, “You’ll find out tomorrow morning, though.”

“With the un-elimination?” Hailey asked, hopeful.

“Well, tomorrow anyway,” Betty said. This was driving Hailey up the wall. Why couldn’t she just tell her?

“So what’s the ajenda for tonight?” Tom asked dryly. “Are we going to be dolls again or are we going straight to sexy time?”

Betty smirked mischevously. “Actually, I’m prepared to leave you alone tonight. Well, mostly. I could use one of you for a little, ah, light sexing before bed tonight.”

Betty reached over the group of them eyeing each one in turn. She wanted to make them all nervous. Her hand hovered over Paul for a bit, then reached down and plucked up Tom instead.

“Figures,” Said Tom as Betty suspended him over the table by his feet. Slowly and deliberately so that everyone could watch she brought Tom up to her chest, and dropped him into her shirt.

“Good night everybody,” Betty said, smiling as she walked out, massaging the place where the little lump of Tom had landed. She closed the door behind her and none of them saw her again until the morning.

“That’s a relife,” Said Hailey. She felt a little nervous here, the only buffer between archrivals Paul and Carla. Not to mention she now felt a little awkward around Paul herself since she and Paul had had sex together while inside Betty’s vagina. But that seemed so unreal that Hailey could almost make herself believe it didn’t happen at all.

            As it turned out they didn’t talk that much; Carla discovered a television set behind a panel—it was only a ten-inch screen, but to them it was somewhere between a bigscreen and a movie screen. Hailey sat between Carla and Paul as they watched telivision, shows about people—wherever they were—that were much bigger than them.

            After a short while, though, they were getting tired. First Paul went to bed, seaking out the large and suprisingly comfertable bed in the master bedroom. Then Carla took the small bed in the child’s room. Hailey discovered that there were only those two beds in the house. She could have slept on the couch—but she crawled into bed next to Paul. As she stretched out she put her arm on the handsome man’s chest. Paul, who was dreaming about Vera, did not notice.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry that this chapter was a bit short, but the next will be the start of a new day! And what an eventful day it will be!