- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And here comes the next chapter!

Jerry closed the back door and walked to the shadow of the house where Sherri waited for him. Without saying anything Sherri put her arms around him and they engaged in a long, romantic kiss.

“Think they suspect anything?” Sherri said, a silly grin on her face.

“Probably, but who cares,” Jerry said, smiling dismissively. “All partnerships here are very transparent.”

“That’s very true,” Sherri said.

“So what are we doing tonight?” Jerry asked, sure that Sherri had a better scope of the Compound’s possibilities than he did. “Are you going to take me anywhere or are we just going to play in the bushes?”

“Hey, do you want to go out?” Sherri asked, and Jerry was stunned by the preposition. By somewhere he had ment somewhere in the compound; Sherri had taken it to mean somewhere in a greater sense.

“Out?” Jerry asked. “Can we do that?”

“Sure,” Sherri said. “As long as we’re quiet about it.”

“Did Betty say it was okay?” Jerry said.

“More or less…” Sherri said, looking a little uneasy. That uneasiness crossed into Jerry, and he asked what she ment by “more or less”.

“Well,” Sherri said, with the guilty aura of someone divulging secret information, “Betty said I could have my way with any contestant of my choice…”

“Your way?” Jerry asked, surprised.

“…and this is my way,” Sherri said. “I want to go out with someone on a real date, return them, and have a good time, not grab them when they’re helpless like Betty wants me to do.”

“Betty wanted you to have your way with one of us?” Jerry said, astonished.

“Well, yeah,” Sherri said. “I wouldn’t though, I don’t believe in it.”

“But does Betty…” Jerry started.

“I’m pretty sure you’ve guessed by now,” Sherri said. “That the eliminated contestants aren’t just sitting in some cage right now.”

Jerry thought about it. Was it true? Were Paul, Dale, Carla, and Hailey being subjected to Betty’s whims right now, four-and-a-half inch people being used as sex toys, liking it or not?

“That’s scary,” Jerry said. “To think that’s what awaits me if I get eliminated.”

“You won’t get eliminated, I’m sure,” Sherri said. Jerry looked at her, quizzicly.

“I thought you said you couldn’t rig it?” Jerry asked.

“I can’t…but I’ll try my best if I have any say,” Sherri said, smiling a little sheepishly.

“Well, I’d rather win on my own than have help.” Jerry said.

“That’s why I like you so much,” Sherri said, giving him another kiss. “You’re so principaled. And you’re not a jerk like some of the other guys, or an airhead like Andy.”

“And you’re not a crazy fiend like Hailey or Carla,” Said Jerry, kissing her back. They kissed for several more minutes.

“Hey, let’s not forget about our date!” Sherri said.

“Oh yeah,” Jerry said. “Where are we going?”

“Come with me,” Sherri said, and grabbed Jerry’s arm, almost pulling him along. She took him along the left side of the compound where the contestants had had their very first physical competition amoungst the trees. She brought him up to a tall gate which none but the most determined normal-sized escapee could dare to cross and unlocked it with a special key.

They were clearly now to the more “public” yard of the compound, not that the compound ever seemed to have any visitors. There was a small flower bed and a semi-circle of concreate as the driveway cuved around to a loading zone in front of the building. Jerry felt as though the two of them were children sneeking around the front of the compound being three feet tall and all.

Sherri brought them to the compound’s garage which was on the left side of the compound a little behind the enterance. Reaching above her head to the keypad that controlled the lock, Sherri pushed in a seven-digit code and the garage door rumbled open.

Jerry had never seen vehicles so large, being half-sized, but even if he was full-sized he would have been impressed by the car. Sleek, sporty, and sliver, the car that sat in the center of the garage looked as thought it must have been worth two or three hundered thousand dollars. It must have been imported; certinaly no car manufacturer in this country could make a car so fine. Next to the car was a large white van with no windows apart from the front, which he assumed to be some kind of studio equiptment van, and an expensive looking motercycle.

“I bet we’re not taking the car, are we?” Jerry asked.

“No, it’s Betty’s and she’d never allow it,” Sherri said. “And we shouldn’t take the van; it hasn’t moved since I got here and I don’t even know if there’s gas in it, plus I don’t know if I could even drive it.”

“The motorcycle doesn’t have a backseat installed.” Jerry said, his hopes falling. “Both of us can’t ride.”

For a second Jerry thought that Sherri would say that leaving was impossible. But a small smile started to grow on her face.

“There is a way.” Sherri said.

A couple minutes later the expensive motorcycle was roaring out into the starry desert night with it’s single rider clutching the bars, her hair flailing wildly behind her as she shot down the lonely desert road.

However, there was more than one person on the motorcycle. In the pocket of Sherri’s riding jacket was little four-inch Jerry, pearing his head out cautiously as the wind buffetted him with extrodonary force. This had to be the wildest, craziest thing he had ever done. He was riding, four and a half inches tall, in the coat pocket of a woman he had barely known a week as she went into a public place, away from the safety and seven hundred cameras of the compound. Thinking about it that way made it seem all the more exciting. For a moment he even felt that he understood what Andy was so excited about.

The compound was in such a remote place that it took almost twenty-minutes of driving at seventy-five miles an hour to reach the nearest town. The town they reached wasn’t much—barely with a population of four thousand—but it was the largest settlement for almost a hundered miles around, and it was a mecca of sorts for the tiny villages that were scattered in the desert hills, as this area was a little less flat than the pancakelike tract of land the compound was located on.

Near the center of the town was a place called the Town Meetings. Centered around a small fountian that only remained on for a few hours a day to consere water, the Town Meetings was an outdoor mall, park, and community center all rolled into one. Many small shops lined the paths of the Town Meetings selling everything from clothes to food to books and movies. There was also a Theatre and a Bath House that—Sherri was pleased to find—was open twenty-four hours a day. It seemed odd to have such a large Bath House out here in the remote, water-scarce desert. But she assumed it was the town’s way of hanging onto a vestibule of civilized life so far from any major cities.

Sherri parked in the motorcycle lot adacent to one of the stores and dismounted. Though it was April and the desert days were hot, the temperature fell quickly at night and it was already in the low sixties and threatening to drop into the fifties, so Sherri decided to keep her riding jacket with her.

“How are you doing down there?” Sherri whispered down to Jerry.

“I’m great!” Jerry said. “That was some ride.”

“Hope you weren’t thrown around too much,” Sherri said, concerned.

“Nope,” Jerry said. “These jackets really are as tough as they claim to be.”

“I’ve been to this place a few times with Betty,” Sherri said, continuing to whisper in case anyone was nearby and thought she was talking to herself, “There’s a clothing store that I like a lot, I hope you don’t mind if we stop in.”

“Ah, I see why you wanted me shrunk,” Jerry said dryly, “So you would have a captive audience for clothes shopping.”

“Ha ha,” Sherri said, “Anyway, if you’re good and patient, I might take you into the dressing room with me.”

Sherri didn’t have too look to hard to see Jerry’s face breaking into a large grin.

She took off walking out of the well-lit parking lot into the outer ring of the Town Meetings. There were a fair number of people out doing their shopping. Sherri said hello to many of them as she passed, more out of politeness than anything since she didn’t know anyone in the town. Jerry peaked his head out from Sherri’s pocket watching in amazement as giant after giant passed by. He was fascinated by how many different kinds of people there were of all ages and sizes, something that he would have found quite ordinary at normal-sized.

There were far more women than men at the Town Meetings tonight, the predominant group young women in their teens and twenties. The older people having done more of their shopping earlier in the day, the younger people came here to hang out in the evening, socialise, visit the theatre, arcade, and bath house. Jerry watched as Sherri walked by a group of four giggling teenage girls, each holding an ice cream cone far larger than himself. They were stunning, such carefree and articulate beauty, and Jerry suddenly found himself wishing he was out of Sherri’s pocket and at their feet, ready for them to discover him with curious fascination. Damn it, I am turning into Andy! Jerry thought, shaking his head and trying to dismiss the thought.

Sherri made a left and entered the brightly lit clothing shop she had told Jerry about earlier. The store was filled with clothing the size of mid-rise buildings hanging from hooks as high as skyscrapers. Sherri navigated easily through this massive clothing jungle, occassionally passing other women who were searching through the racks themselves.

First Sherri went to the shoe section which was located on the right hand side of the store. Picking out a few boxes, she spent the next few minutes slipping her gentle feet in and out of different shoes, feeling their size. Jerry could see straight ahead into the slanted mirror. He could see Sherri’s reflection clearly; he was just a speck sticking part of the way out of her jacket. It was as if he was looking at himself from a great distance. Sherri’s reflection caught him looking and smiled down on him.

Even after looking at five different pairs of shoes Sherri put them back, opting not to buy any of them. Even the sudden windfall of money in the past year did not change her habbits—she was a choosey spender. Instead she walked back to the clothing area, brousing through the racks choosing things to try on in a few minutes. Jerry was starting to get excited again—pretty soon it would be just the two of them in the fitting room.

And sure enough, within a few minutes Sherri had an armful of clothes and was making for the fitting rooms at the back of the small store. To Jerry’s great excitement she stepped inside one of the changing booths and drew the curtian. Sherri put the clothes down on the shelf, then Jerry felt a shift. He no longer felt the presence of Sherri’s body behind him; she had taken off her jacket. He was looking at her back and the smooth curve of her side for a second as she slipped the jacket off behind her, then hung it on one of the hooks on the wall.

“How are you doing?” Sherri said, picking Jerry up out of her pocket and holding the virtually weightless man in her hand.

“I’m well,” Jerry said. “This is—wow, this is some trip.”

“I know, isn’t it?” Sherri said. “I’ve never been into town small before, maybe I’ll ask Betty to take me sometime.”

“Maybe after the show’s done I can return the favor,” Suggested Jerry. Sherri beamed back at him.

“I’d love to do that,” She said. “But I’m not sure Betty would allow that, you know, for security reasons. You understand. Anyway, you ready for a little show?”

“Absolutely,” Jerry said. Sherri smiled suggestively and placed him down on the bench in the corner so she could have both hands free for dressing. Jerry was just below waste height to Sherri, which made Sherri look even taller than she was; and behind her was a mirror with a reflection Sherri in it as well.

“Now I’m going to be asking for your oppinion about things, so keep in mind I am much bigger than you  when you answer,” Sherri said, shaking a warning figure.

Sherri reached down and pulled off her shirt, exposing the flesh of her torso and her round full breast held up by her bra. In the mirror he could see her back, her shoulderblades shifting like trucks beneith her skin. Jerry had never seen such an expanse of flesh before—Hailey had only ever been four times his height—and he felt his jaw drop. Reaching into her pile of clothes, Sherri pulled out a green shirt. She pulled the shirt over her head and fitted it into place, covering up the flesh that had just been revealed. The shirt was tight and accented her breasts nicely, the huge soft beasts that were once more hidden behind the great tarp of a shirt.

“How do you like it?” Sherri asked, looking at her reflection in the mirror.

“It’s very nice,” Jerry said, not knowing what else to say.

“Feels a little too tight,” Sherri said, shifting around. A second later she was peeling the shirt off, once again exposing Jerry to the plentiful field of flesh. She bent over to rummage in the pile, her breasts just asking to burst out of the bra, before finding another shirt. This one was light blue and as she put it on all her features seemed to dissappeer under it.

“Now that one is way too big,” Sherri said, taking it off again. She tried on a few other shirts, one with a nice plunging neckline and a low belly cut. Jerry announced his approval of the shirt, and Sherri said he would buy it.

Now it was onto the pants. Jerry watched in rapt fascination as Sherri unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and pulled them down like a tent being folded after use. Jerry got a view of her beautiful, ivory legs eight stories tall and wider than elevator shafts. He marvled at their shape and their beauty, all the way up to where they met her thin underware that left little to the imagination. My God, thought Jerry, how large her privates must be!

Soon enough Sherri’s legs were covered again as she tried one pair of jeans, then another. The second pair of jeans accented Sherri’s legs and her butt perfectly and had just the right amount of flaire. Both being from the Midwest, the California style was still somewhat of a novelty to both of them. Sherri added those jeans to the buy pile.

After trying on several more pairs of pants it came to the moment that Jerry was looking forward to the most: the dresses. He knew what it ment: the unclipping of the bra. First Sherri had to remove her shirt once again, leaving her in nothing but her bra and her panties. This in itself was an astounding sight to Jerry. She was a tower of feminine beauty, a breathtaking sight with those most private parts so tantalizingly hidden away.

Sherri smiled and looked at Jerry, knowing full well that he knew what was coming. For a second Sherri toyed with the idea of making Jerry take off his clothes as well out of fairness, but she knew it was only one step from her having him right then and there in the dressing room and she didn’t want that, not yet anyway. So with a delicate slowness Sherri undid the clip of her bra, and let it fall away gently from her breasts, expopsing them in full.

This was the most impressive site yet. Her breasts were large enough that he could have hidden easily inside one of them. Those giant, perfect rounds of comfort and beauty. He was stunned that anything could hit him so powerfully. Sherri looked down at them and then over to Jerry, who she knew was staring at them, transfixed.

“You like this, huh?” Sherri said, moving from side to side gently, stirring her boobs and giving them life. Jerry watched them, transfixed. Smiling, Sherri reached over to one of the dresses. It was a shocking deep purple and it had a low V and came down to her ankles. It was stunning on Sherri and she decided it was one she absolutely must have.

Sherri tried on some other dresses, a light blue one that came down to just past her knees, a silky white dress that made Sherri look like some kind of angelic figure, and a strange yellow dress that looked like it was more wrapped around Sherri than actually worn by her. With each transition between dresses Jerry got yet another look at that beautiful body, only tiny panties covering her privates. Though all the dresses looked stunning in Jerry’s opinnion, Sherri decided only to buy the purple dress she had tried on first.

Having tried on all she had brought into the fitting room, Sherri put her normal clothes back on. The bra returned, fastening Sherri’s breasts in place. Next came the shirt and the pants, and finally the riding jacket.

“Time to go back in,” Sherri said, lifting Jerry off the bench and placing him once again into the jacket’s chest pocket. He enjoyed a brief sensation as Sherri bent down to pick up all the clothes and another as she straightened herself.up. She left most of the clothes in a bin by the dressing rooms and went up to the register to buy one shirt, two pairs of pants, and the purple dress.

Leaving the store Sherri contemplated where to go next. She thought about getting ice cream and sharing it with Jerry, but the thought of him falling into the frozen cone made her nervous. She thought they could go into a craft store, or a music store, or take a stroll through the park, but those things would benefit her the most, he wouldn’t be able to enjoy them.

Then Sherri thought of the Bath House. It was a cozy, inviting building with fogged-up translucent windows decorated by ivory pillars, suggesting an anchient Greek influence on both the archiatecture and the idea of a bath house itself. She had been there once with Betty and knew that there would be plenty of empty private tubs this time of night. The bath house owed its existance to the same thing the town itself owed its existance to: a sizeable aquifier beneith the ground. Still, she had read that the water was carefully recycled to avoid waste.

Jerry’s delight picked up again as he noticed that Sherri was walking towards the bath house. There was no question at all of what lied inside, and the prospect of being together with Sherri, naked in a shallow pool of hot water, was tremendously arousing.

Sherri entered the bath house and instantly was met by a pleasant wave of warm humid air. There was a young dark-haired woman in a tank-top standing next to the booth, greating them.

“Good evening ma’am,” The woman said. “Private or public?”

“Private, please,” Sherri said. “For two.”

The woman smiled warmly, assuming that Sherri had either a date or a close friend who was to be arriving shortly. Little did the woman know that Sherri already had her date with her!

“Room eleven is open,” Said the woman, handing Sherri a pair of towels. “Enjoy!”

Sherri walked through the opening to the left which lead to the private bathes. The first stop was the dressing room with its benches, lockers, and showers. No one was there at the moment, but someone could enter at any moment. Looking around, Sherri picked up Jerry and put him on the top shelf in one of the open lockers six feet above the ground.

“Take off your clothes now, it’s only propper,” Sherri whispered, her eyes twinkling. This was it—Jerry was going to see Sherri giant and naked. He had seen her naked before, of course, but they were both the same size at the time. He watched her as she took her own clothes off; first removing her shirt and bra, once again freeing her breasts, then removing her pants and finally her panties.

Every bit of Sherri’s beauty was accented by the size, the gentle curve of her butt as large as a house, the V of her public region, and finally her privates themselves. Jerry could not bring himself to believe how big they were. Her vulva was the size of a car, and he was sure her vagina was deeper than he was tall.

“Ready to go in?” Sherri asked, seeing that Jerry was now also naked. He was openly gawking at her but she did not mind—she was sure she was quite a sight to a man so tiny.

Sherri carefully picked up Jerry and held him protectively up to her breast as she closed the locker door and made her way back to the door that lead to the baths. She was sure that no one who saw Jerry would believe for a second it was a real shrunken man, but she didn’t want to take the chance. On the way to the bath Sherri passed a woman coming the other way, naked and clutching a towel. She wondered if Jerry had seen.

However, Jerry had not seen because his view was entirely blocked by Sherri’s hand, but he did not mind that. She was helping him avoid being seen and he was greatful for it; even more greatful for his position, for he was up against the soft tissue of Sherri’s breast. He could feel her heart beat beneith her skin and hear the groan of giant muscles as she walked.

It only took a moment for Sherri to walk the short distance to room eleven. She opened the door to reveal a small circular tub which was about four feet deep sunken into a surface a foot and a half above the floor. As soon as the door was closed she brought Jerry out from her breast and hung up her towel.

Jerry looked down at the water. It was larger than a tub, larger than a pool even. To him it most resembled one of those navy tanks in which they tested submarines or other water equiptment. But to any full-sized person it was just an ordinary two-or-three person bath house tub about five feet in diamiter with a ledge running around the edge for sitting and a small staircase to help people get in and out. The lighting in the room was low and moody; adittional light filtered in from outside via the translucent windows. There were small lights in the tub itself which gave off a gentle and inviting light.

Sherri walked up the steps to the edge of the tub then began to lower herself in, first one leg, then another, then she sat so that the water came up to her upper chest. The water was warm and felt great on her skin. She was still holding Jerry in her outstretched palm over the center of the tub.

“The water’s fine, ready for a dip?” Sherri asked.

“Sure,” Said Jerry. Sherri tipped her hand and Jerry dropped into the water with a faint plop that barely disturbed the water’s surface.

Jerry came to the surface and started to tread water. It was amazing how this little tub could become a vast and deep swimming pool at one-sixteenth-size. He looked across to Sherri. In one regard she was like an iceburg—though the part he could see towered over him, he knew it was only a small part of her body. But that was where the similarities to an iceburg ended, for Sherri was warm and inviting. The water came up just above the top of Sherri’s breasts which floated just beneith the surface, boyant on the gentle waters. It was a breathtaking effect.

Jerry paddled around a bit, thankful for the swimming lessons he had taken at his community pool. Sherri watched him, amused to see Jerry taking up so little room as she seemed to take up half the tub all by herself. Jerry alternated between paddling around and treading water, always looking up at her.

“Here,” Sherri said, extending her right index finger to Jerry in the middle of the tub. He grabbed onto it and Sherri pulled him across the surface of the water to her body. As Jerry neared he felt his foot bump against the soft and yielding surface of Sherri’s breast. She spun him around gently to lean against her chest.

“So how does it feel,” Ask Sherri, “To be out here, tiny, in a public place more than twenty miles from the nearest machine that could re-enlarge you, in the care of a game show co-hostess you just met days ago who works for a shady, unpredictible boss?”

“Putting it that way it sounds like something out of a movie!” Jerry said. “Or a cheap novel of some kind. Writers in this country have a tendency to churn out this kind of stuff.”

Sherri chuckled sending vibrations through her chest. “Yeah, I guess it does,” Said Sherri. “I have to admit this is some of the most fun I’ve ever had, these last couple of weeks.”

“So you really don’t know much about Betty even though you work for her?” Jerry asked.

“Not really,” Sherri said. “I know that she’s the boss of this whole operation, not just the hostess of the show.”

“How can you tell?” Jerry asked, who had been curious about the same thing.

“Well, I negotiated directly with her about the winnings from the first season, and I negotiated my contract for this season with her as well.” Sherri said. “A man definitely called to schedual a meeting with me, but in person I haven’t met anyone else in the crew.”

“Not anyone?” Jerry asked, astonished. “Not a camera man or a sound man or…anybody?”

“No,” Sherri said. “I’ve been doing a lot of the camera adjustments myself but if there’s anyone else at the compound I haven’t seen them.”

“It’s highly suspicious,” Jerry said. “I would be much more worried if this was the first season and I didn’t know that the previous season went by without a hitch.”

“You know what,” Sherri said, dropping her voice a little dispite the fact that nobody was there to listen, “Betty doesn’t have her cameras and microphones here so I can be frank.”

Jerry’s interest piqued immediately. Sherri’s breasts seemed to swell under him as she revealed things she was nervous to talk about.

“Back in the first season, there was this one guy, Bill if you remember, who swore that there was no show at all.” Sherri said. “Of course he was wrong, but it seemed believeable at the time. But more than that, Bill believed that this was part of something bigger, some sinister conspiracy of which Betty was the kingpin. For a while I even was inclined to believe him.”

“You don’t believe him now?” Jerry asked.

“Well, the million arrived in my account and transferred just fine,” Sherri said. “Then the show was broadcasted, and the idea there was no show was out of the question. Then Betty asked me back for a co-hosting job, another quarter million to me. All those things seemed to indicate that everything was legit, that the whole operation is legit but to keep secrecy they only let us see Betty.”

“You don’t sound completely convinced, though.” Jerry said. Sherri smiled a little; Jerry was certianly an observant fellow.

“Well, Betty is certianly a strange woman,” Sherri said, and Jerry swore he could feel a bit of a shiver running through her, as if she was afraid of biting the hand that had fed her one and a quarter million dollars and tons of unique size-changing experiances. “First of all, the things she does to us in the back…I’m sure you must know by now. Those things—I can’t see how they would be allowed by anybody, secret operation or not. Of course, there might not be any cameras in those areas because I haven’t seen any on the monitors, and Betty might be keeping this seceret from her supervisors, or her subbordinates, or whatever. But somehow I don’t think something of this magnitude could be kept under wraps.”

“And if one of the contestants went public about it, they would be laughed at for suggesting there were really working shrinking machines,” Jerry said, understanding.

“Right,” Sherri said. “So Betty might be the only face of us to the studio as well as vice-versa. But there’s more about her. She makes herself out to be a hostess, a person working in entertainment above anything, but she drops hints in her conversations, unintentional hints I’m sure, but hints of another life.”

“Betty never talks about her past, not much anyway,” Sherri elaborated, “And when she does it’s always about something that happened long ago. The last few years have been a dark hole she has said nothing about. And yet—yet—she drops hints.”

“I’m not exactly sure I’m following,” Jerry said, “Hints about what?”

“I’m trying to figure out how to explain it,” Sherri said. “But she’s educated, and I don’t just mean educated in the way a person who passes four years of college is educated, I mean truly studied. She seems to know everything about computer systems, for instance, and electricity and mechanics. And she knows hard science too. It’s not like she talks about it directly, but it’s just the casualness she has around anything of that nature she displays, a complete control. And once in a while when she talks she’ll say something that reminds me of my old high school chemistry teacher. Not in any concrete way—it’s like they have the same vocabulary. Do you understand what I’m getting at?”

“Not…exactly,” Said Jerry, though he felt his mind was slipping around the answer. “Can you give me a hint?” He smiled up at her with his little joke.

“I think she invented the shrinking machine.” Sherri said. “Or at least was on the team that invented it.” When Jerry shot her a dowbtful look, Sherri said, “I’m serious! I really think she did!”

“The thing is,” Jerry said, trying to explain himself quickly lest his lifeline out here get fed up with him, “If she had the technical know-how to invent and build a shrinking machine then why, of all things, would she be wanting to run a game show?”

“That’s what’s been getting me too,” Sherri admitted honestly. “For the life of me, I can’t think of a better answer than ‘because she enjoys it’.”

“But the other people who invented it, this can’t be all they wanted to do?” Jerry asked.

“That’s why part of me thinks she invented the shrinking machine on her own,” Sherri said.

“I know she’s smart, but I just can’t see that,” Said Jerry. “For one thing, where would she have gotten all the money? The start-up must have been a terrible cost.”

“One thing I’ve learned about Betty is that she is extremely wealthy,” Sherri said. “When we went shopping, she bought diamonds, pearls, gagets and expensive outfits without a seeming thought about the money. And you’ve seen the car she drives!”

“You know, it could just be that she comes from money,” Jerry said, pondering. “A lot of them have that attitude, even in this country. Or else she made her money in some other means before the show started.”

“Or it could just be that she’s taking every cent of the game show profits for herself,” Sherri said darkly. Jerry did not reply and for a moment there was no sound but the gentle bubbling of the water.

“Well, let’s not burden our minds with it.” Sherri said. “If there’s one thing I’m sure of, it is that this season will end and the contestants will be going home in three days, me a couple of days after that. I dowbt any of us will be back; possibly she might invite the winner of this season to co-host the next but even of that I’m unsure.”

“That’s good news,” Jerry said, leaning further back into Sherri’s soft flesh. Sherri’s hand curled around him and he felt himself being lifted up again.

“Hey, want to dive off my shoulder?” Sherri asked.

“Sure thing,” Jerry said. Sherri placed him carefully on her uneaven left shoulder. Jerry kept his balance feeling the shoulder bones beneith Sherri’s flesh. He folded himself into a diving position and lept into the water below.

Jerry allowed himself to sink down a few inches beneith the surface. He opened his eyes. Since the water was non-clorinated and seemed to have few minerals, it did not sting his eyes. Beneith here was the most spectacular view. It looked like he was floating in space, and not very far from him was the larger part of the iceburg. Sherri’s body from her breasts all the way down to her toes sat gleaming there underwater, the refracted light playing off her skin in curious patterns. Sherri was sitting with her legs slightly apart, just slightly apart, but apart enough for him to come up with a plan.

Smiling to himself, Jerry swam forward and downward above Sherri’s legs to that beautiful spot where he could see her vulva sitting peacefully protected by the two great legs. He swam up to it, the great red monster, as it sat peacefully, sleeping. He put his hand on it. He put his other hand on it and clutching the folds he pulled himself close to it. Even with the water he could feel an intense heat coming off of it and it seemed to be trembling under his touch.

Knowing he could not hold his breath for too long, Jerry pushed off Sherri’s crotch in a straight line to the surface, rising past her stomach and coming just outside of her breasts. As he caught his breath he saw Sherri looking down at him.

“I felt that,” She said, smiling. “Do it again.”

Having regained his breath, Jerry went underwater again. He swam alongside Sherri’s belly and used the curly hairs of her bush to pull himself faster up to the vulva. He was able to get an even better hold than he had had a minute ago, pressing himself into Sherri’s vulva. Lodging himself in with his legs, he tried to reach into her labia with his arm. Her skin was tight and not easily forthcomming to such a tiny arm, but he did manage to reach one layer inwards, an area that was closed to the water but Jery found his hand soaked in her secretions.

Jerry stayed affixed to Sherri’s labia, pressing and hugging it. However, his breath began to run out quickly from the extra energy he spent, and he soon found himself resurfacing again. This time he felt Sherri’s hand behind him pressing him gently into her breast.

“You’re starting to get me horny,” Sherri said, licking her lips sexily and smiling suggestively. The thought of Sherri horny for him at this size both excited and scared Jerry, and thought he felt the entire tub move as Sherri shifted her position slightly. If he could see more clearly underwater he would have been able to see that she was now starting to stroke herself gently with her left hand.

Sherri lifted Jerry from the tub, and he was now sitting in a small layer of water on Sherri’s hand. She held him near her face, nearer than she had ever held him. Her face filled his vision spectacularly. The way Sherri licked her lips with a tounge the size of an alligator turned Jerry on spectacularly, and there was no way Sherri couldn’t have seen it.

Sherri pursed her lips gently, as if getting ready to kiss. She brought Jerry up to her lips kissing him tenderly, each kiss covering more than half of his body. Just barely, she felt his erection touch her lower lip, no larger or more detectable than a broken-off piece of graphite from a pencil.

To Jerry, the sensation was one of the most stunning he had ever experianced, the great soft lips moving aross him. His penis was rubbing her lower lip directly and if he wasn’t careful he would go off right then and there, though the amount of semen Sherri would have to taste would likely be negligable.

Manipulating Jerry’s body carefully with her hands, Sherri slid Jerry’s left foot between her lips. She was now rubbing her lips with his leg in much the same way as she had been licking it before. She pushed his other foot in, and soon he was almost up to his waste in Sherri’s mouth. He could feel Sherri’s teeth with his feet; they were nearly the size of tombstones. He was looking up to Sherri’s tremendous eyes on either side of her nose, which were staring down at him and past him.

With a shrudder Jerry realised that Sherri’s tounge was returning, moving along his legs at first but them licking the front and back of his torso. He felt a little shrudder as her tounge moved across his privates. It was if she was sampling him more than anything.

Sherri sucked gently, pulling Jerry in past his waste and giving him the curious and mildly alarming sensation that he was being pulled down a drain. Now he could definitely feel Sherri’s hot breath on every part of his body, expecially the lower parts which felt like they were in a room where an exceptionally hot and steamy shower had just been running. But in that room also was a great moist, slimy monster which snaked its way around Jerry as if it wanted to taste him all.

Quite suddenly, the suction and a sudden tounge retraction combined to pull Jerry completely inside Sherri’s mouth. The darkness was complete and he was trapped inside the very hot and steamy cave. For a second he paniced feeling claustrophobic, but the part of him still thinking rationally knew Sherri would never actually swallow him. He still could not help but remain in a state of continuous motion in the hype of the moment. It was hard to realise that the semi-circle of large hard rocks around him were actually Sherri’s teeth, and that her tounge was below him and the roof of her mouth above him.

Sherri could not help but smile as she moved Jerry around in her mouth with her tounge. The urge to put all of Jerry in her mouth was too strong to resist, even if it ment he would be angrier with her later. Sherri might not have been as big onto this fetish as Betty was, but for some reason this appealed to her. She liked having the entirety of a person in her mouth, feeling their shape with her tounge, tasting them, engulfing them. Had it really been a whole year since she had done this with all seven of the other contestants from her season? Jerry would be the eighth to experience this, she thought.

After half a minute of total engulfment Sherri pushed Jerry out of her mouth with her tounge and he landed gently on her hand. Soaked in syliva, Jerry layed there panting, trying to regain his strangled breath.

“That was okay, wasn’t it?” Sherri asked, worried that she might have frightened Jerry.

“Y-yeah,” Jerry said. “But that was—wow, that was weird.”

“It is, isn’t it?” Sherri said as Jerry’s breathing slowly came back to normal. She was pleased; at least he didn’t seem to be upset.

“Hey,” Jerry said in a slightly breathtaken voice. “Can you drop me in the water?”

“Sure,” Sherri said, and tipped her hand so Jerry could slide in.

Though the water was nearly as warm as their bodies, it felt almost cool to Jerry as he felt Sherri’s saliva stream off him. He could not believe how much saliva had been in Sherri’s mouth and how it covered every surface of him. He knew that others—Andy most likely amoung them—had been covered completely in a different bodily by-product, this one strictly female. Jerry wondered if he would be joining that group in a short time. Is that what he wanted?

Jerry swam around underwater, the swim refreshing. He turned around and looked at Sherri, once again marvelling at how large and beautiful she was. Then something interesting happened: Sherri’s legs, looking so large that it seemed impossible that they could move, moved apart from each other and back into each other in the space of a second or two. When this happened Jerry first felt a sensation of the water thinning all around him, reminding him of gaining altitude in an airplane. He was drawn forward towards Sherri’s knees with startelling force. A split second later he was hit with a thick wave of water that felt as dense as the bottom of a fourteen-foot-deep pool. The thick water threw him backwards just as fast away from Sherri’s knees.

Resurfacing, Jerry said, “Wow, did you do that?”

“Yeah,” Sherri said with a bit of a twinkle in her eyes.

“That was amazing!” Jerry said. “Do it again!”

Jerry dived, and Sherri did it again. This time she drew her legs wider and snapped them back together faster, causing Jerry to tumble a bit in the water. Resurfacing again, he said, “That’s really unbelievable that you can do that. I mean, water’s heavy and that’s a massive amount of energy needed to make it wave like that. I guess—wow, this really hits home the size differential like nothing else can.”

Sherri smiled, loving the little man. The sarcastic-but-good-humored guarded Jerry was out for a moment, and a man who was discovering and feeling new things with boyish excitement had replaced him. It made her feel very warm inside knowing she was able to give him these gifts. And it was not over—there were many things she wanted to do for him once they got back in the house.

“Are you ready to go back home?” Sherri asked.

“Yeah, I’m exausted.” Jerry said. Certianly between the swimming and the startelling experience in Sherri’s mouth he could use some rest.

“Let’s go back home—well, back to Betty’s Castle at least,” Sherri said, and Jerry chuckled.

Holding Jerry in one hand, Sherri stepped out of the tub, enough water cascading off of her to fill a decent-sized swimming pool to Jerry’s perspective. Placing Jerry carefully on a small bench in the corner of the room, Sherri picked up her towel and dried herself off. This action caused the jiggling of several body parts which was a very arousing specticle for Jerry. He wondered if Sherri was going to dry him with the corner of hew towel, but in the couple of minutes it had taken her to dry off he found he was also completely dry. He felt he should have expected, since he had seen faster drying even at half-sized, but the sheer speed of the drying at sixteenth-size was astounding.

Throwing the towel around her shoulder, Sherri picked up Jerry and held him to her breast again as she made her way out of the room and back to the locker room. There was one other person in the locker room, a dark-haired woman of about twenty-five, and she was naked—just removing her socks when Sherri arrived—and quite attractive. Sherri opened her locker and put Jerry on top. He caught sight of the dark-haired woman and stared at her transfixed. She was every bit just as pretty as Sherri, and her curves seemed perfect. Jerry jumped when he realised Sherri was looking at him, and had seen him peeping.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Jerry said, blushing considerably.

“It’s all right.” Sherri wispered, not wanting the woman to think she was talking to herself. “Hell I would still be staring if I was your size.”

“I guess I should get my clothes on,” Jerry said, wanting to get off the subject of the young woman, who had just left for the tubs, her butt cheeks moving astoundingly with each step she took. Though the dressing room for this bath house—like most bath houses aross the country—was gender neutral, he still felt indecent looking at a girl who didn’t know he was even there, expecially when his date was present.

“Nope,” Sherri said, and to Jerry’s surprise she snatched his clothes up in her fist and slid them into her jacket pocket.

“Hey, won’t I be needing them for the ride back?” Jerry asked, a bit indignantly, “It’s pretty cool outside.”

“No you won’t,” Sherri said, who was now stepping back into her panties, caging the beast for the moment, “Because you’re going to be riding someplace much warmer than my jacket pocket.”

Sherri grabbed her bra and held it up to Jerry’s platform. He gawked at it, completely surprised and delighted.

“Pick a side, mister,” Sherri said. Almost trembling, Jerry climbed into the cup that was about to go on Sherri’s right breast. “I’m sure my body het will keep you more than warm enough. An the next room you’ll be seeing after this is the inside of your bedroom at the house.”

“Sherri,” Jerry said. “You are one amazing woman.”

Sherri beamed at him. “Have a nice trip,” She said, then put on her bra.

A minute later Sherri emerged into the lobby, fully clothed and grinning as if the best possible things were happening. The girl at the desk noticed her returning alone and said, “The other person never showed up?”

“Yeah, pity,” Sherri said, but could not break her smile. The woman looked confused for a moment but then waved it off. Sherri payed for her time in the bath house, marvelling at how much cheaper it was out here in the boonies dispite the lesser quantity of water here.

Sherri left the building, ever present of the lump under her right breast with every step that she walked down. She could feel Jerry moving around, but only small, contented movements. Her bra was not tight enough to crush him against her breast, but taught enough to cradle him and warm him. And under her shirt and her riding jacket he would receive all the benefits of her body heat.

Sherri returned to the motorcycle parking lot and began her trip home.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Back to the house for the next chapter!