- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry about the long wait again! I'll try not to wait so long.

Also, if you haven't already (and even if you have), check out my Blog! I've posted three new entries since I last updated this story.

http://bentongts.wordpress.com/

Enjoy the chapter!

The next morning Vera was the first one to wake. She was the only one to have a bedroom all to herself in the house but she still did not feel fully rested. She could not help thinking about Paul; four inches tall and in the clutches of that mysterious Betty. She hoped the rumors were not true and all Betty did was to hold him in a small room until the end of the show, yet she had a bad feeling that this was not the case at all.

As Vera left her room and went into the kitchen it struck her that she had no idea where Hailey had spent the night. Vera saw Carla and Marie take a room each, and she knew for certain she would have not spent a night in the room occupied by her two former boyfriends, both giants to her. So where had she slept? Probably on a couch, or maybe under one. Vera instantly felt guilty about not sharing her room with the diposed former Queen.

She knew her chances of success in this game weren’t good. She didn’t have any strong alliances besides Paul, and he was finished anyway. She did have an alliance of convenience with Hailey, but Vera really felt like she had been slacking in her support of the girl.

There was one way that Vera could attempt to get on everyone else’s good side, however: she could cook for them.

Vera walked into the living room and carried an ottoman back to the kitchen. She stood on the ottoman, using it as a stool to see over the counter. Without it the countertop was as high as her head; with it, her head and shoulders stuck out above it. She could not help but laugh at how silly this must look. It brought back memories of when she was six years old and used to help her mother prepare dinner.

Vera considered what to make. She had not been full-sized for a long time now and wasn’t completely sure how far their supplies had been depleated since she hadn’t helped to cook. Well, she wasn’t letting size get the better of her. Doing something her mother would have scolded her for, Vera hoisted herself up on the counter by pushing herself up with her arms and throwing over a leg.

It was a surprise to Vera how much food there still was in the cupboards. Then again, it made sense when she thought about it. At the very beginning of the competition Vera and Jerry had to make dinner for eight full-sized people. In the past few days Hailey had only been cooking enough food for two people as all the small ones ate collectively less than what a single full-sized person would consume.

Vera decided on a simple breakfast of poached eggs. She picked up the heavy and unweildy egg carton and put it down at her feet. She opened it up; half of the dozen eggs still remained. Vera decided to use four of them; that should provide an adequate breakfast for the group.

The task was difficult. In order to cook them she had to retrieve a metal pan from the lower cupboards; a pan that was heavy under normal circumstances. To Vera it felt like she was lifting a thirty-pound weight at the gym. Making breakfast had turned into quite a workout! She put the pan on the burner and cracked the eggs onto it. She had a difficult time with the spatchela—it’s handle had obviously been made for larger hands.

In a few minutes the eggs were almost done. They were sizzling on the pan and the smell was starting to fill the room. Certianly it would attract others, Vera thought. And a moment later she was proved right; Jerry and Dale had just entered the room.

“Morning, Vera,” Said Jerry, “Mmm, that smells good,”

“Thanks, I just thought I’d make breakfast for everyone.” Vera said. “Let Marie sleep in a bit.”

“That’s nice of you,” Said Jerry. Vera looked at him; she knew she should be mad at him for violating the alliance, but somehow she wasn’t. He was just too much of a nice guy and Vera wasn’t sure he wanted to be in the alliance so much in the first place.

“Did you sleep well?” Vera said, giving the eggs one final flip.

“Very well, actually,” Jerry said. His smile was faltering as if there was a conflict inside him. “Vera, I want to tell you something.”

“What’s that?” Vera asked, confused.

“I’m sorry I betrayed the alliance,” Jerry said, looking down as he said it. He looked down, much different than his usual assertive means of talking, “You and Paul only went through the motions because you thought there were four of us on the same team. All that sucking up to Hailey did you no good because of me. I’m really sorry about that.”

“Jerry, I understand.” Vera said. “I remember what Hailey was like as the Queen, how she treated you. Dale, you know what a nut she is, right?”

“Yeah, I sure do,” Dale said, speeking for the first time in front of the two taller people. At least this was one thing he agreed with them on.

“She was driving me crazy.” Jerry said. “I had to get away. I should have talked to you first.”

“You wouldn’t have known whether Paul or I would have told Hailey,” Vera said. “You did what you needed to do.”

“Thanks, Vera,” Jerry said. “It means a lot to me, your forgiveness. I feel bad about Paul, I’ll try to help you get him out of I can.”

“Hey, are you playing both sides?” Vera asked, grinning.

“Um, not exactly playing…” Jerry said, looking uncomfertable, “But, well, you know…okay, maybe a little.”

“Who isn’t, really?” Vera asked. “Are there really even sides anymore? I noticed that Carla and Marie barely talked to each other last night.”

The eggs were finished. Vera turned off the burner and transferred the eggs onto a large plate where she cut them up.

“Okay,” Vera said. “That’s two whole eggs for Marie. Half an egg each for Carla, you, and I. That leaves the last half—so that’s a quarter for you, Dale, and an eigth each for Andy and Hailey, whenever they show up.”

As Vera cut the eggs with a small (but to her a very long) knife Jerry and Dale could not help but be impressed by her thoughtfulness. Jerry rushed forward to help Vera distribute the plates with the portions of eggs upon them.

“I don’t want to steel your thunder cause I know it’s your breakfast, but I think it’ll be good to put in some toast as well,” Jerry said.

“Go for it,” Vera said. “That’s a good idea.”

Jerry went to retrieve some bread while Dale hung in the background, not able to do much at his diminished size.

“I wonder why no one else is up,” Jerry said. “Maybe we’re too small to make much noise moving around here.”

“I’ll go see if they’re up.” Said Vera, and with that she left the kitchen to knock on doors.

As Andy woke up from a deep sleep, he had to convince himself that he was still alive and not, in fact, dead and in heaven. He was still on Marie’s breast where he had slept all night. It was the perfect cussion, soft but supportive, with the gentle heartbeat of Marie surging through him to provide him a soothing but powerful sense of the great life in the woman that was his host.

Andy woke up nearly an hour before Marie but he didn’t dare move. Partially it was because he did not want to wake Marie, but mostly it was because he was just too comfertable where he was. Marie was still in a very peaceful sleep and her chest rose and fell in a mythodic pattern. It was soothing beyond relife; it felt like Andy was on some great gentle ship that was riding the waves up and down.

A few times Marie would shift in her sleep causing a few moments of irregular sensations, but they were also a thing of beauty. Marie was very much alive, and Andy had never been this connected to life of this magnitude. He tried to calculate how much Marie weighed from his perspective. How much was sixteen cubed, anyway? Andy’s usually mathmatical mind was unwilling to think; he figured it must be several thousand, meaning Marie was well over a hundered thousand pounds. Weights of that magnitude were usually only used when pouring concreate for a bridge of a skyscraper; for a person to have those satistics was just mind-boggeling.

It seemed as though Marie was finally stirring. A string of motions that could have been just another sleep movement continued on, and Andy heard and felt Marie give a great exhale of breath as she made her way into the concious world.

Marie had had a marvelous sleep. Stretching her arms, Marie started to sit up a little. This caused Andy’s world to tilt a little.

“Do I smell eggs?” Marie said to herself. Propping herself on her elbows Marie sat up all the way. This caused Andy to fall of her breast completely; he half slid, half tumbled down Marie’s front under her shirt until he landed on the top of Marie’s left leg, having just cleared the hard hip bone.

“Oh Andy, I forgot you were there!” Marie said, scooping up Andy in her hand and holding him close to her face, and adoring look upon it. “How did you sleep?”

“Wonderfully,” Andy said. “So did you—I felt it!”

Marie smiled. “I know you did.”

There was a moment of silence while giantess and tiny man looked at each other. They had shared a wonderful night with each other and they were hardly sure what to say.

“You know we do have to go out there,” Marie said.

“Can we wait just a little bit?” Andy asked. He knew that these magic moments might be the last they spent together at least at this size ratio. He wanted to make it last.

But an interruption came in the form of a knock at the door. Andy was worried; what if it was Carla? It was Vera’s voice that greated them, however: “Hey Marie, breakfast is ready whenever you want it. I made eggs.”

“Thanks Vera! I’ll be out in a couple of minutes.” Said Marie, raising her voice from the whisper she had been using with Andy to a tone able to penetrate the door. It was the loudest sound Andy ever heard a person make; he couldn’t imagine the size of the lungs and vocal chords it took to produce such a sound.

“Well, I guess we should be going out there,” Marie said, dropping her voice back to it’s previous levels.

“I don’t know if I want to go out,” Andy said nervously. Carla was out there, and everybody else would be wanting to know why he was half the height he had been when they all went to bed.

“I’ll have to put you somehwere until you can exit innoculously,” Marie said. “Maybe I’ll just leave you in the room somewhere.”

“It’s always been a fantasy of mine,” Said Andy, unable to help himself, “A giant girl has me, but she has to pretend she doesn’t, so she carries me around in her, her…”

“Pocket?” Marie suggested, smiling a little. Andy was going to say “body”, but he knew that would really be pushing it.

“Yeah,” Andy said, still getting a thrill thinking about riding around in Marie’s pocket.

“Well, okay,” Marie said. “Since you really want to. But we should both get dressed first.”

Marie put Andy down on the bed a few inches from her, then reached on the ground to pick up Andy’s tiny discarded garments. She smiled at the size of them—she wouldn’t have been able to stick her pinky in one of Andy’s pantlegs—and gave them to the tiny man. Marie then stood up and the entire world seemed to shift upwards for Andy as the bed became liberated from all her weight.

Andy looked up in awe at the giantess Marie before him, her private area in full view as well as the beautiful curves of her hips. Andy almost couldn’t concentrate on dressing himself as he watched Marie pull on a pair of panties and then a pair of blue jeans. He got a glorious glimpse of Marie’s breasts as she took off her night shirt and replaced it with a bra and a normal tight-fitting t-shirt.

“Marie?” Andy asked once she was finished.

“Yes?” Said Marie.

“Will we be able to do this again?” Andy asked.

Marie looked down at Andy. “We don’t know what size we’re going to be after this,” Marie said, “But even if we don’t get another chance we still have had this perfect and magical evening together.”

“Thank you for it,” Andy said. “I really mean it. You are the nicest woman I have ever met.”

Marie scooped up the now-clothed Andy brought him to her mouth planting the gentlest of kisses on his face, her lips surrounding his head. “Now off to breakfast,” She said, and lowered him carefully into her right jeans pocket. Andy could feel the warm and powerful presence of Marie’s upper leg through the inner fabric. This aroused him all over again. He was going to hide in a girl’s pocket as she went about her day, others around her oblivious to the fact that she was carrying a tiny man. Marie smiled, feeling kind of mischevous, and she left the room to join the others at the table.

When Tom was waking up the first thing he did was try to figure out who’s now-dry vulva he was half-sunken into. It didn’t look quite like Betty’s and did didn’t look much at all like Sherri’s. It was a slightly smaller scale than he was used to—then he remembered; it was that girl from the new competition. What was her name, Carla?

He couldn’t help but laugh at his perdicament. No guy had ever been in the situation he had, waking up and trying to figure out who owned the gigantic female sex organ he was lying in. He had been lying in an awkward position and he had a bit of a kink in his kneck, but he felt quite rested nonetheless.

It had been a hell of a night. If he had thought this girl would go any easier on him then that alpha-female Betty then he was sorely mistaken. Betty had treated him roughly and very teasingly, but this Carla treated him purely like a toy. She was curious, no dowbt, but very much knew her way around her own body and gave Tom a pretty thorough tour of it as well. The only time Carla seemed to aknowlege that he was still a person was when she would trap him in a part of her body to tease him, then laugh, much like Sherri had done the night before.

Tom thought that if he could get off Carla’s body nice and easily he could slip on through the passageways under the floor and back to the house. At least Sherri would give him a shower, feed him, and fuss about him a bit. Who knew what Carla would do.

He tried pushing himself up and stradelling the dry organ as he moved himself backwards over it to the space between her legs. But it was no use, in the process of doing it he rubbed over the organ. Being the most sensitive place on the female body Carla was stirring in no time. A second later Carla’s hand came and knocked Tom the ground as if she was swatting a bug. She picked up Tom and held him to her face.

“Well well, we’re up now aren’t we?” Carla asked.

“I suppose we are,” Tom said.

“Sleep alright?” Carla said.

“I slept like a baby,” Said Tom. “You wore me out.”

“Good,” Carla said. “Tell me, am I your favorite now?” She smiled at him, expecting a response.

“I’m not sure—yes, of course, Carla,” Tom said, correcting himself in mid sentence.

“Good,” Repeated Carla, then immitated a very girlish face. “So, how am I compared to the others.”

“Well, you’re smaller,” Tom said.

“Smaller?” Carla said, giving Tom an annoyed look.

“The size ratios were different.” Tom said.

“Oh,” Carla said. “What else?”

“Well, you were very rough,” Tom said.

“Was I the roughest?” Carla asked.

“I think so, though Betty had her moments.” Tom said. “Sherri was less rough with me.”

“I know I can be quite a scary woman sometimes,” Carla said, grinning evily, “I just hope you enjoyed it.”

“After all this time you get used to it,” Said Tom.

“Say, I hope you don’t mind if I keep you a little longer,” Carla said.

“I expect I don’t have a choice either way,” Said Tom, the sarcasm returning.

“Nope!” Carla said. She grabbed his feet and dangled him by them, then dropped him about a foot to land once again on her vulva, which was once again wet. She put her hand on top of Tom and rotated him in a circle, pleasuring in his helplesness when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

“Who is it?” Carla called.

“It’s Vera,” Said the voice. “Breakfast’s ready if you’re hungry.”

“I’ll be down there in a sec, thanks,” Carla said.

Carla held onto Tom with her hand as she stood up and strolled over to the full-length mirror mounted on the wall. She held out her hand with Tom in it and looked at herself and him in the mirror. She could ignore the fact that she was currently just under three feet tall; comparing her scale to Tom’s she was a towering figure of femininity. Carla thought she looked very sexy standing there holding a tiny man with his feeble little arms and legs, and his even feebler twig of a penis. Carla played with her breast a little, squeesing it and rubbing it. She knew she was turning Tom on by it as well and she welcomed it; he was, after all, completely under her command.

Carla needed somewhere to put Tom while she got dressed, and of course what better place to put him than inside herself? Watching herself intently in the mirror, she turned Tom upside down and inserted him slowly into her vagina, until just his head was sticking amoung the folds of his labia so that he could breathe. Carla smiled at the image in the mirror; it was hard to see Tom’s head at all.

Now with her hands free, Carla proceeded to get dressed, pulling on panties, shorts, bra, and a shirt. As she was putting on her shirt she felt Tom climb free from her vagina, but that did not bother her. As long as he stayed in the cup of her crotch he would provide her with endless secret arousal and amusement.

Marie entered the kitchen and looked down at the distributed plates of eggs and at Vera, who was smiling up at her expectantly.

“You made this?” Marie asked, impressed at Vera’s motivation.

“Yes,” Vera said. “Jerry made the toast, though. I have to give him credit for it.”

“And I suppose the big plate is mine,” Marie said, looking down at the two eggs on her plate.

“That’s right.” Vera said. “Enjoy!”

The four people seated around the table started to eat their eggs and toast, figuring that the others would be arriving soon. Sure enough, a couple minutes into eating Carla approached from the hallway.

“Hi Carla,” Vera greated her. Marie tried not to look at Carla. She was ashamed of steeling her man away, even if it was for his own good and he completely went along with it. At the same time, she didn’t want to let Carla know that she did.

“Good morning,” Said Carla. Seeing Marie as a giantess and sitting there at the table brought a new wave of anger to Marie. She stole Andy…she didn’t know where Andy was, most likely back in Marie’s room. Carla would have to go see if she could sneak back there and take him. However, she knew she couldn’t let Marie know that she knew about Andy.

“We’re still short by two,” Jerry said. “The little ones haven’t showed up yet.”

“Do you think they’re okay?” Vera asked, concern in her voice.

“Probably,” Carla said, her voice a little colder than intended.

Marie felt guilty about Hailey. She knew she couldn’t be responsible for everyone here all the time, but she was the Queen and she should be looking after her little subjects. Where had Hailey gone?

Hailey had woken up some time before in the tiny shrunken bedroom built into the back of one of the closets. She had slept soundly, greatful for this little properly-scaled place hidden away from everyone else. She heard the sounds of voices and scraping chairs in the morning, but she could not tell who they belonged to or what they were saying.

After a good while of sitting and listening, Hailey decided she better go out there. They might start worrying about her and search for her, and that means they might discover this little cubbyhole. She decided to leave on her own terms, getting dressed and then setting off for the kitchen.

Hailey peaked out from the back of the cabinet and saw no one within visual range. She left the cabinets and walked towards the living room, deciding that she had better come from that direction to make it seem like she had slept there. As she walked the kitchen table came into view from behind the cabinet. Five people were seated around the table; Marie was the most visible, obviously, and half-sized Carla, Vera, and Jerry were all there, quarter-sized Dale sitting on Jerry’s leg. She could not see Andy, but of course at four inches tall it would be almost impossible to spot him from this distance.

Marie was the first one to spot Hailey as she approached. “Hailey, you’re up!” Said Marie. Hailey tried not to look at Marie—it had been less than twenty four hours ago that their sizes had been reversed, and Hailey had held a tiny Marie in her hand and made a pass at her out of sheer curiosity. Hailey didn’t want to think about the fact that it was she who was the doll, the curiosity.

“Sit with me, Hailey!” Vera said, patting her leg. Hailey walked over to Vera; she felt affection for Vera; the girl that had sucked up to her so much when she was Queen was all Hailey had to cling to in this house.

“I guess that’s everyone but Andy,” Jerry said as Vera helped Hailey into her lap and gave her the tiny egg slice. It was only an eighth of an egg but at Hailey’s size it seemed like dozens.

“Where is Andy anyway?” Vera asked, looking at Carla because she was the most likely person to know of his whereabouts.

“You know, I haven’t seen him,” Carla said, trying to sound like this was the first time she thought about it, “He’s been missing all night. Maybe he was sleeing in the living room?”

“He’s sure to turn up,” Jerry said.

“I think we should look for him after breakfast,” Vera said. “Just to be sure.”

“Okay, good idea,” Carla said.

Marie stayed quiet durring the talk about Andy and dearly hoped no one would think it suspicious. She could feel the tiny movements of Andy in her pocket. When no one was looking, she snuck him a few crumbs from her egg for him to eat. She would have to leave him somewhere and let him be found by one of the others. That wouldn’t explain how he got to four inches tall, but Marie reminded herself that she wasn’t responsible for that.

Breakfast was wrapping up, and thankfully Jerry voulinteered to do the dishes which left Marie free to plant Andy somewhere. Vera and Carla were also joining the search, and Marie wanted Vera to be the one to find Andy, not Carla. Thinking that this was the one time Marie wanted to be smaller, she snuck outside to find a place to leave her little charge.

Marie heard a sound from behind her and wipped around to see what it was. The sound turned out to be the compound door opening; full-sized Sherri had stepped out and was making her way to the house.

“Sherri!” Hissed Marie, trying not to make too much noise. Sherri looked around and spotted Marie, who was motioning for her to come over.

“Hi Maire, how’s it going?” Sherri asked.

“I got a bit of a problem.” Marie said.

“I know you do,” Sherri said with a bit of a grin. “I’ve been watching on the cameras.”

“So you know I have to hide Andy, but I don’t want Carla to find him.” Marie said.

“Is that so?” Sherri said. “Yes, an interesting turn of events last night was.”

“So will you help me?” Marie asked.

“As a matter of fact, I think I can,” Sherri said. “You see, I came down to talk to Carla about something anyway. While I’m talking to her we could have Andy wander in and be found by somebody else.”

“Good idea,” Marie said. She wondered why Sherri had to talk to Carla but decided she didn’t want to intrude on Sherri’s business. Marie reached into her pocket and pulled little Andy out. He blinked in the bright light, smiling as he looked between the faces of the two giant women.

“Have you been listening to what we’ve been saying?” Marie asked.

“I’ve been trying,” Andy said.

“I want you to be found by Vera, not Carla,” Marie said. “So pretend you slept under the couch or something and walk up to her, okay?”

“Alright.” Andy said. He would miss being with Marie, but he was sure his fun as a shrunken person on this game was far from over.

“Can you do one more thing for me?” Marie asked. “Could you make Andy eigth-sized again?”

“Why don’t we keep him this big.” Sherri said, smiling down at the tiny man, “I made him that size because he asked me to, and that’s what he can tell everyone.”

“Are you sure he’ll be safe?” Marie asked, concerned.

“Andy doesn’t have anything to worry about,” Sherri said. “Besides, it’s only going to be for a short while anyway.”

“What, because of the competition?” Marie asked, suddenly curious.

“Yes, it’s going to be a neat one.” Sherri said. Before Marie could ask any questions, Sherri said, “Well, leave him on the doorstep in a minute and let him take care of the rest. I’m going to size down and talk to Carla.”

“Thanks for your help,” Marie said.

“Your welcome.” Sherri said. There was a flash and Sherri was now half-sized. She walked around to the front of the house and entered.

“Well, this is goodbye for now,” Marie whispered to little Andy. “We have to pretend that none of this happened while we’re around other people.”

“Okay.” Andy said. “Thanks again for everything.”

“No problem.” Said Marie. Making sure no one was looking she walked to the front of the house and put Andy right inside the front door. He blew one last kiss at her and ran off towards the inside of the house.

Carla knew straight where she wanted to look first. While Vera wasted time looking in the living room Carla headed straight into Marie’s bedroom. She looked on the headboard and under the covers, then under the bed. Andy was in none of those obvious places. It was time to start digging.

“Come out here you little bastard,” Carla said as she dug through Marie’s huge clothes piled in the corner. “Come out now and I promise that your punishment will be mearly painfull and not dangerous like I first intended.”

But still Andy did not come out. There were so many places a nine-inch man could hide; he wasn’t that small. Carla looked through Marie’s closet, dug through her extra bag, but still nothing.

Carla cursed to herself. Marie must have been better-prepaired than Carla had originally thought. She must have either hid Andy higher up than Carla could reach—unlikely, because there wasn’t much at the top of the closet, or outside the room altogether. And if he was outside the room he could be anywere.

“Hey, Carla,” Carla spun around and saw Sherri entering the room. She was her own size and wearing a knowing smile on her face. Carla knew at once what she had come for—the little squirming presense on her crotch was ever detectable.

“Well hey, Sherri, how’s it going?” Carla smiled back.

“I believe you have something that belongs to me,” Sherri said with a grin on her face. She glanced briefly down at Carla’s crotch, indicating she knew.

“I do, do I?” Carla asked, smirking.

“Yes,” Sherri said. “I’d like you to hand him over, if you would.”

“Why don’t you reach in there and take him yourself?” Carla asked. She was determined to toy with Sherri for as long as possible.

The smile started to come off Sherri’s face being replaced by an annoyed expression. She really didn’t want to reach into Carla’s pants.

“Come on, Carla,” Sherri said. “I don’t want to make this difficult.”

“I don’t mind difficult,” Said Carla, still grinning.

“I could enlarge to full-size and make you give him to me!” Sherri said, starting to sound a little angry.

“Ooh, I’d like that, that sounds like fun!” Carla teased. Apparently Carla was as comfertable on the receiving end of dominance as she was on the giving end. Right now Tom was getting a little extra coating of juice.

“Come on, Carla,” Sherri said. She was getting really annoyed with Carla but still wanted to stop short of giving Carla the satisfaction of making Sherri force her.

“I’ll tell you what,” Carla said. “I’ll give you Tom if you give me Andy. I know you know where he is.”

“No, I’m not going to get you Andy!” Sherri said, her voice raising. “Just give me Tom, or I’ll make trouble for you.”

“I do like trouble,” Said Carla, stepping closer to Sherri. Without warning Carla surged forward planting her lips on Sherri. Sherri’s eyes bugged as Carla kissed her. She had obviously not expected that.

Carla was taller and stronger than Sherri. Carla swatted Sherri’s hand away as she sought to use the size controls embedded in her shirt. Carla grabbed Sherri’s butt through her jeans with both hands causing the smaller girl to moan in spite of herself.

“I can give you better than Tom,” Carla said, whispering in Sherri’s ear. Carla continued kissing Sherri, and Sherri found her resolve weekening. Sherri had become used to these kind of encounters with other girls because of the last season, so she wasn’t as terriffied as she would have been normally. Carla was an extrodonary kisser in Sherri’s opinion and she found herself carring less about what she had come to do.

Carla spun Sherri around and pressed Sherri’s backside against her own body, holding her hips with her hands. “You might be a co-host with access to shrinking machines now,” Carla said, whispering into Sherri’s ear. “But you’re still the same little contestant you were last year.”

While Carla kissed Sherri’s cheek and neck she reached into her own pants and pulled out Tom. She then reached into the front of Sherri’s pants and slowly slid Tom down to her crotch, causing Sherri to gasp.

“There you go, sweetie,” Carla whispered as she rubbed Tom in a circle on Sherri’s vulva. Tom was now getting a fresh coat of Sherri’s juices to cover the layer of Carla’s juices that already blanketed him. Sherri gasped with sensation.

Carla spun Sherri once around and gave her one final, long kiss. “If you ever want to play, no matter the size ratio, I’ll be here,” Carla said, smiling to the hostess.

Sherri smiled weekly, a little off her element. “Th-thank you, Carla,” Sherri said, and she turned to leave the room.

Well, Carla had given up Tom and she was no closer to finding Andy, though it had been fun to make a move on Sherri like that. It was true that the co-hostess was not as tough or on top of things as she liked to make it seem. Still, Carla chose to give Tom back because she didn’t want to end up in trouble. After what Tom told her about Betty, Carla didn’t want to stirr up too much trouble around the house.

Meanwhile, Andy made his way across the floor quickly, trying to position himself to make it seem as though he did not just come through the front door. Standing by the wall, Andy noticed the towering form of Vera, bending over a couch searching for him.

“Andy, Andy,” Vera said, attempting to coax him out.

“I’m over here!” Said Andy. Vera turned around, a look of surprise coming onto her face.

“Andy, you’re half the size you were yesterday!” Vera said, reaching down to pick Andy up.

“Sherri shrunk me,” Andy said. “But I slept out here!”

“I don’t know why you wanted to do that,” Vera said. “But oh well, at least you’re accounted for, I’d better tell Carla!”

“Wait,” Andy said, suddenly. “Uh, can you, um, not give me to her for a while?”

“Really, are you sure?” Vera asked, puzzled.

“Yeah,” Andy said. “Just until the competition, please?”

“Whatever you say,” Said Vera, still confused on why Andy did not want to go back to Carla. As small as he was they would probably be able to take their strange relationship to a new level. But she followed his wishes.

“Can I tell Marie, at least?” Vera asked.

“Yeah, tell her you found me.” Andy said a little too happily. Vera decided it probably wasn’t worth it to make sense out of his strange behavior and called to Marie.

“Hey Marie, I found him!” Vera said. Marie entered from where she had been waiting outside and smiled in feigned surprise.

“Wow, you’re so tiny!” Marie said. “How’d it happen?”

“He said Sherri shrunk him.” Vera said. “He also says he doesn’t want to go back to Carla.”

“Really?” Marie said, once again acting shocked.

“Yeah,” Vera said. “I didn’t ask why.”

“Well, let’s pretend it was our idea so Carla doesn’t get mad at him,” Marie said.

“Good idea,” Vera said.

At that moment the door to Marie’s bedroom opened and Sherri stepped out. She was looking flustered and disheveled, not strong and in command as she usually was durring the times she was co-hosting.

“Sherri, I didn’t see you come in!” Said Vera. She had been searching for Andy when Sherri snuck past her several minutes ago.

“Oh, uh, hi Vera,” Sherri said, smiling feebly. “I’m sorry I can’t stay, I have to run.” And without saying anything else Sherri made her way between Marie and Vera and went out the door back on her way to the compound.

“That was very, very strange.” Vera commented. It was certianly adding up to a strange day.

“Yeah,” Marie said, herself not even able to figure out why Sherri was acting in such a way. She needed to get something from Carla—had Carla done something to her?

As if to answer her question, Carla came out from Marie’s room a moment later. Her expression was hard to read; Marie was unable to tell if she was pleased or disapointed. But a second later Carla spotted Andy in Vera’s hand and her expression instantly changed to one of anger.

“There you are!” Carla said. “How the hell did you get so small?”

Normally the image of a towering Carla was arousing to Andy, but seeing her so mad was striking more fear into him than pleasure.

“I found him in the living room,” Said Vera, her voice turning cold. “Sherri shrunk him.”

“Oh you found him, how convenient,” Carla sneered at Vera. Marie must have made the hand-off to Vera to try and conceal the fact that she had had him earier. Had Andy been shrunk before or after Marie got her hands on him? It didn’t matter, either way was bad enough.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Vera asked, her voice definitely cold now.

“Look, thanks for finding him.” Carla said, not sounding thankful at all, “So can you just give Andy to me, please?”

“I’m sorry, I can’t do that.” Vera said.

“Why the hell not?” Carla asked, outraged.

“Marie and I decided on it for Andy’s protection.” Vera said. Carla looked in angry disbelife between Vera and Marie.

“Look,” Said Marie, cutting into the argument between the two smaller women. “I’m the Queen, and if I say Andy stays with us, then that’s what’s going to happen.”

“God damn it, I voted for you!” Carla said.

“I voted for you, what does that prove?” Marie asked.

Suddenly with no warning there was a great flash. Knowing someone had just changed sizes, three women blinked their eyes furiously to see if it had been them.

Quarter-sized Carla looked up at Vera, whom she came to the waste on, and Marie, or whom she only reached the knee. She didn’t know who did it or why, but she had bee shrunk.

“What the fuck!” Screamed Carla, kicking the back of a nearby couch in rage. Carla had been spiriling out of control since last night and now she finally lost it completely. Carla hit the couch a few more times in her anger.

Marie and Vera looked at each other then walked away from Carla. Marie still felt pitty for Carla; even if she was now sleeping in the bed she made for herself, she knew Carla wasn’t a bad person. She had just gotten too involved with things. If Carla had cooled down and realised relationships made here were only temporary she might not have gotten herself into this big of a fix.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Ooh, boy. Things are getting conentious.

I'm going to be very annoying about this, but please stop by my blog and leave a comment!

http://bentongts.wordpress.com/