- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Betty has her first victim? How aobut the seven still at the house.

Back at the house, the movie had finished and different people were going in different directions. As had become normal Vera ducked out almost right away, but this time without Paul. She could not keep her mind off him and worried that it would be a long time before she managed to fall asleep.

Marie remained seated in her chair, reveling in it’s comfort. No matter what anyone tried to do, they just didn’t have adequate furniture for anyone smaller than full-size at the house. Marie had never realised how much she took for granted that everything that was made was roughly the right size for her to use. Being small really threw that sense out of wack, and she was glad to experience that sense of fit again.

Meanwhile, Carla had struck up a conversation with Jerry.

“I’m glad you’re on our side now,” Carla said. “What made you change your mind?”

“It was the best thing to do.” Jerry said. “Hailey was suffocating me, really, it really feels great to be free of her.”

“So why did you choose Marie instead of someone else?” Carla asked.

Jerry decided not to mention his agreement with Dale. “She seemed like the best.” Jerry offered mildly.

“She is pretty good, I’m glad for her.” Carla said. Jerry found it odd that Carla didn’t seem to be upset about Marie getting the Queenship instead of her. They had been fighting earlier in the day, so why was Carla so calm about all of it?

“I wonder how long she’ll have,” Jerry said. “Last season the second Queen had until the final competition to reign.”

“I don’t know, there’s really no way to tell.” Carla said neutrally. Jerry was a bit dissatisfied with her anwer—he had been hoping to get a hint of her feelings, motivations, or anything, but she was really letting nothing go.

“Have you noticed we’re down to four bedrooms?” Carla asked, changing the subject, “And Vera has already taken one?”

“Yeah, it’s kind of weird,” Jerry said. “I’m going to ask Dale if he wants to share a room. I don’t think there would be any problem there—we probably wouldn’t even be able to hear each other snore at this size.”

“I’m claiming one, and Marie will undowbtedly claim one.” Carla said. “That leaves Hailey roomless.”

“Hmmm, I wonder what she’s going to do?” Jerry wondered, though after his experience with her he didn’t care very much at all what happened to her.

“Who knows?” Carla said with equal unconcern.

“Do you think we should talk to Marie about it?” Jerry said, a little pang of guilt springing up in him.

“Nah,” Said Carla, waving him down with her hand. “It’s not a big deal, she’ll find something.”

“Yeah, why worry ourselves with it.” Jerry agreed. “Well, I’d better talk to Dale.”

“See you in the morning,” Carla said, then slunked off to a room to claim it before someone else did.

Jerry found Dale talking to Sherri by the corner of the room. Both of them were quarter-size; that is, half his size. They looked up when he came over to them.

“Hi,” Sherri said. “How’s your evening?”

“It’s well,” Jerry said. “I was just wondering if you wanted to share a room with me, Dale. I promise the bed will be gigantic and we won’t be anywhere near each other.”

Dale chuckled, looking up at the larger man. “Okay,” He said. Dale hadn’t liked Jerry at first but he was definitely warming up to him.

“Alright,” Sherri said. “I’m glad to see you’re working things out. I have to say, Jerry, that you surprised a lot of people when you voted against Hailey. Not me though!”

“Yeah, I had a feeling you might be expecting it,” Jerry said.

“I love it when the game gets thrown for a loop like this,” Sherri said. “I knew you would vote against Hailey, Jerry, but I didn’t expect Marie to replace her! If it weren’t for you two it could be Carla or even Vera right now!”

“Hopefully this will mean she’ll be extra nice to us,” Jerry said with a smile.

“Hopefully,” Repeated Sherri, “But you never know for sure with that game.”

“That’s the one thing I’ve learned here,” Said Jerry. “You never know for sure about anything.”

“Well, I’ve got to be heading off,” Sherri said. “I’m looking forward to seeing you at the game tomorrow. I promise it’s going to be extra fun.”

“Goodnight, Sherri,” Jerry said. Dale nodded his good nights as well, and Sherri made off for the door to return to the compound. “Well, let’s claim a room before they’re all gone.” Jerry said, and he and Dale left the living room.

Sherri just got a glimpse of giantess Queen Marie getting up to take the closest of the bedrooms, as was her perogative as queen, before Sherri left the house. She walked across the yard, enlarging herself halfway through and taking the last few steps full-sized.

Sherri knew that Tom had been squirming around in Betty’s crotch durring the whole voting session; the signs in Betty’s behavior were obvious. Sherri was a little grumpy with Betty for taking Tom so long. She probably still had him. Sherri walked up to the door of Betty’s room but saw that the light was off. Betty was sleeping and Sherri didn’t want to wake her—the last thing Sherri wanted was to turn into a sex toy for the second time in a single day.

Heading back in the direction of the stairs, Sherri entered her own room. She decided to look inside her top drawer on the off-chance that Tom was there. She opened it and, lo and behold, he was there! He was still sticky looking but no worse for the wear.

“Let you go, did she?” Sherri asked.

“Yeah,” Tom said. “She traded me for a new model, that new guy who was just eliminated, what’s his name?”

“Paul,” Sherri said, grimicing a little. “I knew she was going to grab him. I wish she wouldn’t, but of course I can’t do anything about it.”

“Got me off the hook.” Tom said. “I’ve had more contact with female reproductive organs these last couple of days than men get in their whole lives.”

“Eww, you still smell like Betty,” Sherri pretended to be grossed out, and they had a good laugh about it. “Come here, I’ll clean you up.” Sherri picked up the naked, sticky man and brought him over to the sink. She turned on the water, testing it before she put Tom under the spray. Tom was used to this; to him it was more like standing under a very steady waterfall than a shower.

Sherri rubbed her fingers in a bar of soap then started rubbing those fingers up and down Tom, who felt soothed by the pressure. “We got to make you presentable,” Sherri said, “We’re going back out there.”

“Again?” Tom asked, trying to keep the bubbly stream of water out of his mouth and nose, “Haven’t we had enough already?”

“It’s a daily thing,” Sherri said. “Besides, it’s a lot of fun.”

“Well, if you say so,” Tom said.

“Good, ‘cause I do say so!” Sherri said. She finished rincing Tom and turned off the water. She grabbed a small hand towel and wrapped it around Tom, squeezing it gently to help dry him off. It felt like a royal massage to Tom; he had to remember to ask Sherri to do this again sometime.

“Betty must have turned the A.C. up a bit,” Tom said when Sherri unwrapped him. “It’s chilly in here.”

“Aww, that’s just because you’re little and wet,” Sherri cooed. “Here, I know what will warm you up quickly.” She picked Tom up and lowered him into her shirt, placing her between her bra and her breast. Instantly she could feel Tom relax, soaking up the heat, softness, and sheer draw of the warm boob.

“Now to check out the cameras,” Sherri said. With Tom’s slight presense on her chest, she left her room and made her way downstairs to the security room. She scrolled through many of the cameras seeing where everyone was.

“Everybody should be in bed by now,” Sherri said. “Well I’ll be—Andy and Hailey are still up. They’re chatting with each other, how unlikely.”

Sherri reached into her shirt and pulled out Tom. “Well, it’s time to go.” She said. “I’m sorry but I’m going to have to make you three inches tall again.”

Tom shrugged. “Figures,” He said. There was a small flash and Tom went from four and a half to three inches in the palm of Sherri’s hand.

“I just have to get you some clothes, then we’re good to go,” Sherri said.

A few minutes later the two of them were making their way across the yard for the second night in a row. Tom once again came only halfway up Sherri’s chest. He was beyond thinking anything normal would happen on this trip; Sherri was in charge of what he did, and that was when Betty wasn’t interfering. He would just go with the flow and hopefully they would let him out at the end of this thing.

They reached the house and entered the passegeway under the main floor. “What’s on the agenda for tonight?” Tom asked.

“We have to visit a few rooms.” Sherri said. “Bathroom one and bedrooms two and four. Just making sure everything’s in line.”

“That doesn’t sound to hard,” Tom said. He wasn’t looking forward to going into rooms with sleeping giants again, but hopefully they would be well unconcious by the time he got there and pose no threat.

“Wait a minute,” Sherri said, stopping them halfway down the central stretch of hallway. She stood very still and Tom tried to figure out what had made her stop. Then he heard it—there were faint voices coming from above.

“Hey, I just had an idea.” Sherri said, brightly. “I’m going to drop in on them.”

“You are?” Tom asked.

“Yeah,” Sherri said. “You know what? You go ahead, check the cameras in the first couple of rooms. It’s not that hard, the controls are straightforward.”

“Are you sure?” Tom asked, not really wanting to be seperated from Sherri in this underground world.

“Yeah, go ahead.” Sherri said, waving Tom off. Tom continued deeper into the house while Sherri backtracked to the last side passage they passed by. Sherri walked down the passage a short distance before she reached the ladder that would take her into the wall seperating the living room from one of the bedrooms. She climbed the ladder and walked alongside the wall until she found the secret opening behind the chair.

As Sherri creeped behind the chair she could hear the voices agai. “I know it might seem impossible,” Andy was saying, “But you can really get to love being small.”

“I can’t!” Hailey said, obviously distraught. “I’m not suited for this! I don’t have control over…anything!”

“Don’t worry about it,” Andy said. “I’ve been small for a while and I love it!”

“Well, you’re different,” Hailey said. “You’re weird.”

“You enjoyed having Jerry around small, didn’t you?” Andy asked.

“Yeah, at the time, the little weasle,” Hailey said bitterly.

“So did you think that Jerry didn’t enjoy being small with you?” Andy asked.

“I thought he liked it, he must have hated it though,” Hailey said.

“Well, just try to get into that mindset,” Andy said. “You know, try to feel what you wanted Jerry to feel…”

“I think I know what you’re trying to say,” Said Hailey. “And I really appreciate it, I just don’t think I could do it.”

“You know, if it makes you feel better, you made a stunning giantess.” Andy said.

“You think so?” Hailey said, her voice a bit warmer.

“Yeah, of course!” Andy said. “I nearly lost it when you made me get you that grape.”

“You really are weird,” Hailey said again, but in a much warmer tone than before, “You make a very cute little person, you know.”

“I’ve been told,” Andy said. “It’s just in my nature.”

“I wish I could have had you instead of Jerry.” Hailey said. “I bet you would have been a lot of fun.”

“Yeah, I know!” Andy said, his voice getting excited. “Over the past two days I’ve always looked up to you, just wondering what if?”

“Too bad that can’t happen now.” Hailey said. “I should have just snatched you up. Now I’m sure you have to go back to Carla.”

Sherri chose this time to emerge from the couch and join the conversation. At first they didn’t see her approaching.

“I guess, she’ll probably be—woah, Sherri!” Andy exclaimed. Sherri was standing between Hailey and Andy half their height and looking up at them. They were both surprised to see Sherri there, showing up after she had already supposedly turned in and sixteenth-size to boot.

“Sherri, what are you doing here?” Hailey asked, happy to see someone smaller than herself more than anything else.

“Oh, I like prowling around here at night,” Sherri said.

“You willingly make yourself this small when you could just stay big?” Hailey asked in astonishment.

“Yeah!” Said Sherri. “After my competition I felt completely comfertable as a tiny person! It’s almost sexy in a way,”

“Yeah, it is!” Andy said.

“I really don’t get you two,” Hailey said, shaking her head.

“I guess I just feel more alive this way,” Sherri said. “I’m so glad Betty asked me back, I really missed all this.”

“Well I’m never going to feel that way, that’s for sure,” Said Hailey.

“I don’t know,” Sherri said. “I was scared out of my wits the first time I shrunk and I got used to it.”

“So what are you doing anyway?” Andy asked.

“I come here at night sometimes, just to check on things.” Sherri said.

“Wait, have you been spying on us?” Hailey said.

“Come on now,” Sherri said, rolling her eyes, “We have hundereds of cameras in this house! If I wanted to spy on you, it would be a lot easier and safer just to do it from the security room. No, I just like the hands-on feel of coming down here.”

Hailey just sighed and shook her head in disbelife.

“So, have you got sleeping arrangements all planned out?” Sherri asked.

“I’m going back to Carla,” Said Andy, sounding as if he couldn’t wait. “She’s going to—wait, Sherri, can I ask a favor?”

“What’s that?” Asked Sherri.

“Carla’s probably upset that she didn’t get picked as Queen.” Andy said. “I thought it would be a nice surprise if I showed up…well, what I’m trying to say is can you shrink me to your size?”

Hailey’s mouth dropped open. “What?!” She exclaimed.

Sherri giggled. “You sure?” She asked.

“Yeah,” Said Andy, alight with energy. “Make me four inches tall, can you?”

“Wouldn’t that make you elminated?” Hailey asked, astonished that anyone would request such a backwards step.

“Not neccissarily; one-sixteenth size doesn’t mean automatic elimination this time around,” Sherri said. “But I do warn you that it will damage your standing.”

“I don’t care!” Andy said. “I just want to be smaller.”

“Very well,” Sherri said, a smile on her face. There was a bright flash and now Andy had joined Sherri in looking up at Hailey.

“Wow, thanks,” Said Andy, looking at similarly-sized Sherri. He let his eyes wander around the room. Everything had grown to unbelivable proportions: the interior of the living room was now the size of a vast cathedral. He couldn’t even imagine the people that could fill up such a space.

“I can’t believe you just did that,” Hailey said, looking down at the man who came up to her waste.

“You’d better run along to Carla now before I decide to change you back,” Sherri said, grinning at Andy.

“Right,” Said Andy, turning to leave.

“Wait,” Hailey said. Andy turned to face her. With an abrupt movement she lifted him off the ground, brought his face into hers, and landed a large wet kiss on and all around Andy’s mouth. Andy was taken by surprise and was immediately aroused.

“Just in case this is all we get to do,” Hailey said. She then put Andy down by allowing him to slide sensually down her body. Andy looked up at Hailey, beeming.

“Goodnight Hailey, thanks for…thanks for everything.” He said, stammering as he looked up at her. “Thanks again, Sherri!” Andy said, then turned away and dashed towards the bedrooms.

“So you got sleeping arrangements?” Sherri asked.

“No,” Said Hailey, her heart sinking. She hadn’t thought about it; now she realised she had a major problem.

“I got something to show you.” Sherri said, motioning Hailey to follow. The two women walked across the floor of the living room and into the kitchen. Sherri lead Hailey to a gap behind the far counters. Sherri could walk through it; Hailey had to shuffle sideways. They only moved a few inches before they reached an enclave, and Hailey’s jaw dropped.

Here was a tiny little bedroom with furniture scaled for someone one-eighth size. The enclave was only about six inches deep and a foot long, but it was big enough to squeese in a small bed and even a table.

“I don’t believe it,” Hailey said.

“I set this up before the show started.” Sherri said. “Make sure no one else sees you here or they’ll start getting jealous.”

“Sherri, you’re a gem.” Hailey said. Hailey scooped Sherri up like a child and gave her a kiss on the cheek before putting her down again.

“You’re welcome,” Sherri said, mooving back through the opening as Hailey stretched out on the bed. “Goodnight, Hailey.”

“Goodnight, Sherri,” Hailey said as Sherri made her way back into the living room.

Andy sprinted across the living room, unable to wait a second longer to get to Carla. Wild thoughts ran through his mind: what would she look like now? As big to him as Hailey or Betty had seemed this afternoon, he reasoned. That was absolutely massive; Carla could wrap her hand around him. He could snuggle his entire body around her breast. He might even be small enough to slip himself into her vagina.

Bustling with excitement and worried that he might come out here in the hallway, Andy reached the bedroom door. It was closed and he thought he might have to knock. But he realised that there was a gap between the door and the ground, small enough not even a nine-inch person could squeese through, but Andy at four-and-a-half inches could!

Andy got down on all fours and did his best impression of a military crawl under the door, entering the bedroom and standing upright again. It was pitch black in the bedroom: the shades were drawn and the only light was that very small sliver that came through from under the door.

He stood for a moment, trying to let his eyes get used to the darkness. After a few moments he could see the outlines of the room’s furniture. Over on his right stood the dresser the size of a narrow city building. Straight ahead loomed the bed, several stories high and very very wide. From his vantage point he could not see up onto the bed but by the way the coveres were crumpled he knew there was someone in there, a giantess who could make his evening.

Andy walked forward. There weren’t any sounds coming from the bed. Had Carla gone to sleep already? That seemed unlikely. He was sure she would be sitting up waiting for him.

“Carla?” Andy called as she walked ahead. There was no response. “Carla?” He said again, then added: “I have a surprise for you.”

There was a russeling sound like a bridge segment being jossled into place and a most unexpected voice said, “Andy, is that you?”

Andy froze, horrified. It was Marie’s voice, not Carla’s. Somehow in the excitement of shrinking he had forgotten that the rooms were all mixed up. He knew he should leave, run, flee, but he stayed rooted in the spot.

There was more rustelling and then there was a small click. Suddenly, light from the little lamp on the bedside burst forth and stung Andy’s eyes. He threw his hands up to protect his face. Even though the light was meager, it still took a few minutes for it to adjust.

When Andy was able to look, he saw up there on the bed the largest human being he had ever seen in his life.

Marie was sitting up in her bed but her posture still struck Andy with a strong sense of wonder. She was like a sphynx, face far taller and wider than he with eyes the size of his head and a mouth that could easily open to admit him. She had a body wider than some houses and unbelivably long legs from which the outline he could make out from under the covers.

Marie’s massive voice spoke again: “What are you doing here, how did you get so small?” In an instant there was movement. The massive hidden legs swung around with unbelivable speed as Marie moved into a sitting position on the edge of the bed. Andy watched in awe as this massive orchestration of muscles and skin took place, and a split second later he saw Marie’s carlike hand reaching for him.

With a great exhilerating feeling Andy felt Marie’s hand close around him and lift him high up off the ground and towards her. He could not believe the state he was in—he was mere inches from Marie’s huge soft face sitting in her palm, completely supported by her and caught like a loose rodent.

“Well, why?” Marie asked. She spoke softly and gently but the force of her words still hit Andy like a minor concussion wave. He was astounded by the girl’s power and beauty, he could not respond.

“Marie,” He said, his voice full of reverence.

Marie sighed through her nose, an action which caused a significant wind to blow over Andy. She was obviously trying to work this out herself. Obviously, he must have gotten Betty or Sherri to shrink him—probably Sherri because she was more likely to be around. But why had he come to her, just because she was the biggest?

“Andy, it’s just me,” Marie said, her voice a bit cross. She knew the look in Andy’s eyes. He was looking at her as one would look at a great marvel of the world, or an angel or something like that. Marie was sure Andy would get down on his knees and worship her if she left him to it, and that was just what she didn’t want.

“Marie, you’re so…” Andy said, trying and failing to find words to discribe Marie’s sheer awe and beauty.

“Calm down Andy, I’m not Carla.” Marie said, her voice definitely stern now. “I don’t want you to worship me.”

Marie’s voice filled Andy with ecstacy. He wanted to shout praises to her, but he bit his tounge. His heart was hammering through his head; he tried to get his breathing under control. He looked into the great deep blue eyes of his captor, willing his breathing and heartrate to lower themselves to something approaching a reasonable rate.

“Andy, why are you here?” Marie asked calmly and evenly.

“I—I thought,” Andy stammed. “Oh Marie, you’re so beautiful!”

“Andy, don’t!” Marie said sternly. She wanted him to stop talking this way but she was aware that every harsh word that came out of her mouth aroused him. She also felt flattered and a little flustered with the way Andy was treating her—she couldn’t help it, any girl would feel that way! But she knew she had to stick to her values.

“Look,” Marie said. “I don’t want you to treat me like you treat Carla. I’m not into that stuff. I’m not your master, I’m not…anything. I’m just Marie.”

It took a few seconds for Andy to regain his breath again. He looked into her soft eyes and tried to compose himself again. “I’m sorry, Marie,” Andy said. “It’s…it’s hard to help it.”

“I understand,” Marie said. “Now, can you tell me why you came in here?”

Marie was so huge, and Andy’s mind jumped to the parts of her that he couldn’t immediately see. There was a whole massive body, long powerful legs, thousands of times more massive than him, all feminine beauty! But he tried to keep those thoughts in the background as he responded to her.

“I…I was going to Carla’s room,” Andy said. He knew he had to tell Marie the truth but was worried about making her upset. “But I forgot the rooms had changed.”

“Oh,” Marie said, slightly dissapointed. A large part of her selfishly wanted Andy to come into her room to give himself to her. The fact that it was just an accident was a bit of a blow to that part of her, but the way he was treating her was making up for it.

“I can’t imagine what I look like to you,” Marie said. She was trying to work her way cautiously back into those grounds. If she had known Andy was going to come into her room she would have turned him away and sent him back to Carla, but now that he was already here she strangely felt like keeping him. Carla didn’t deserve this man—he was too kind, too sweet to treat like a toy.

“Marie, you’re wonderful,” Andy said, still having trouble trying to keep his emotions under control but at least now he had a path to release them. “You’re…you look like the perfect woman should be.”

Marie knew it was partially the size talking, but she smiled and blushed all the same. “And you, Andy,” Marie said. “You’re the cutest little thing I ever saw. You’re like a delicate animal or a doll.”

Andy’s body squirmed as he heard Marie talking about him that way. Marie was a wonderful girl—he had known it in the afternoon when they had been the same size hugging and kissing under the bushes, and now at more than eighty feet tall in his eyes she was even more stunning.

“The whole time, last night,” Andy said. “The whole time I was wishing you were bigger than me, not smaller.”

“I bet you were.” Marie said. “Andy, this shrinking thing means a lot to you.”

“It always has,” Andy said. “This has been the best week of my life.”

“Is it just my size that attracts you?” Marie asked. It might have been a bit crass, but she needed to know.

“Oh, no, no, nonononono…” Andy stammered, a look of fear coming into his eyes. “I always liked you Marie. You have a wonderful personality, you’ve very pretty…this size thing, it just seems to magnify all that.”

“I think I can accept that answer,” Said Marie, smiling warmly at Andy. It was darling how she could feel his entire body tremble in the palm of her hand.

“So what is it with you and Carla?” Marie asked. “Why do you let her treat you like a slave?”

“She—it’s just always been a fantasy of mine,” Andy said. “To be the plaything of a larger woman. You know, an enlarged woman, not a heavy woman,”

“I knew what you ment by larger woman.” Marie said. “But why, Andy? Fantasy is one thing, but to actually let a woman go and treat you like that, it’s not right.”

“She’s not hurting me,” Andy said. “All I have to do is listen to her commands.”

“Andy,” Started Marie. She figured she might as well be forthcomming with what she really felt. “I think you could do a lot better than Carla. I mean sure, she fulfills your kinky fantasies but you have to realise that she’s suffocating you!”

For the first time since he entered the room Andy was starting to feel the smallest bit upset with Marie. “Carla’s a fine woman,” Andy said, defensively. “It’s just a game we play. We could stop playing any time we wanted and act normal towards each other.”

“Andy, when you’re in that kind of a relationship the game affects how you feel about each other,” Marie said. “You might decide to stop playing, but it’s left a mark on your minds. Carla will always see you as her little toy, and you’ll always see her as your master.”

Andy stopped to think about this for a moment. There was a grain of truth in what Marie was saying.

“I don’t know.” Andy said. “I’ve always been attracted to women like Carla. I don’t know why, maybe my mother…”

“Oh Andy,” Marie said. “Come on now. You’re attracted to me, aren’t you?”

“Well…yeah!” Said Andy, nodding to show that it was a strong affirmative.

“There you go.” Marie said. “You’re attracted to me and I’m not dominating or demeaning or anything. I like to think of myself as the opposite of Carla. I believe all love should be a mutual thing, not matter the size difference.”

Andy couldn’t help but think about the massive arm that was holding up this hand, and how little strain he was putting on it. He thought about the even bigger side that this arm was attached to, and the sheer mechanics of the muscles and everything. God, Marie aroused him so like this. He could hardly contain himself. Fortunaitely Marie was about to make the first move.

“I really like you Andy,” Marie said. “I think you’re the nicest and fairest of all the men here. I wanted to be with you even as you were hooking up with Carla.”

The sensations were almost killing Andy. Marie was arousing him so much. Was she going to do anything?

“Marie, thank you, I’m flattered, I, uh…” Andy stammered. He was unable to say anything. He was trembling so hard he was sure Marie must have felt it.

“Oh Andy, I want to kiss you,” Marie said. “Take off your clothes.”

It was the suggestion Andy had been waiting for. Shaking so much that he had trouble doing it, he removed his shirt, flinging it away from Marie’s palm and down to the bed below. He nearly ripped his pants and underpants as he hastily pulled them down all at once. Now he was naked in Marie’s hand, his erection harder than it had ever been.

Smiling, Marie closed her eyes and brought Andy to her mouth. She covered his body in gental fluttering kisses, her soft lips covering great portions of Andy’s skin at a time as the played over him. She turned him around and around, exposing every part of him to the kisses. Andy was in heaven; the feel of the great but gentle lips, Marie’s warm and humid breath, and the delicate strength of her fingers added to a perfect sensational experience.

“Oh Andy,” Marie said, pulling the tiny quivering man away from her lips at last. “I want to touch you and play with you all night long. Would you like that, Andy?”

“Yes ma’am!” Andy almost shouted. He couldn’t believe his luck. All thoughts of Carla and anything outside this room were swept from his mind.

Marie swung her legs up onto the bed and reclined against her pillows. Her breasts made soft little hills under her nightshirt. Marie lowered Andy down just at the neck of the shirt at the base of her neck.

“Go ahead, crawl in there and touch them.” Marie said, her voice vibrating Andy more than a foot massager. He was estatic. He dropped down on his hands and knees and crawled under the nape of her neck. Her breasts were right in front of him; two perfect soft mounds of flesh far wider than he was tall. The shapes were perfect and they radiated a powerful heat that drew Andy on.

Andy climbed on top of Marie’ left breast and was amazed beyond anything he had seen that night. Her breast was the perfect texture, soft but supportive, and it radiated heat while still managing to stay somewhat cool to his touch. It also had the sense of being alive, with all Marie’s womanly energy flowing through it. He could even feel her massive heartbeat hammering through her chest. He spread out his entire body over it and let himself sink into it like the best beanbag chair in the world.

“That’s nice,” Said Marie, placing her hand on top of Andy on the outside of her shirt and slowly rotating it in a small circle. “Oh Andy, you’re perfect.” She said. Andy felt so warm and precious there, lying against her beating heart. She could scarecly believe that it was an entire human being lying there, hardly making an impression on her single breast.

In the minutes that followed, Andy played on, around, and between Marie’s breasts as if it were the best playground he had ever experianced. Marie had brought her hand under her shirt and was playing with all of Andy’s limbs. His arms and legs were like twigs to Marie; she treated him with the utmost care as she moved him around and rubbed his body.

Another smell besides the scent of Marie’s skin started to fill the air. It was the unmistakible scent of Marie’s vagina, giving off juice at the pleasure Marie was receiving. Andy smelled the scent and he soon realised that it was overpowering his senses, through Marie’s clothes and everything. The thought of what lie down there filled his mind. It was far bigger than he was; big enough to swallow him whole and then some. It was the embodiment of femininity and desire, and it was large enough to consume him without a second thought.

“I can’t stand it!” Marie said, gasping with pleasure. Andy felt Marie’s entire body raise as she arched it to pull of both her pants and panties. Now that it was in the open Marie’s scent filled the air, Andy gasping with it’s power. Marie brought her other hand down there and started stroking herself rhythmicly causing her entire body to covort with waves of pleasure under Andy. It was almost too much to bear.

Andy scrambled off Marie’s breasts and ran up to her collar bone, standing tenatiously on the continuall moving terrain. Marie’s eyes were closed and her face was locked in the expression that every man loved to see—the look of a woman caught in the throws of pleasure.

“Marie,” Andy said. “Let me go down there.” Marie opened her eyes and looked down at Andy. His tiny face was filled with an almost boyish excitement and a very intense longing.

“Are you sure?” Marie asked. “Do you think it’s safe?”

“I’m positive!” Andy pleaded. “Please let me go?”

Marie had worrying thoughts about such a tiny and delicate figure trapped amoung her mighty female organs which were heaving with almost animal pleasure. She never felt as strong as she felt now.

“Okay,” Marie said. “But please be careful!”

Andy took off running down Marie’s body, running right over the top of her shirt. He slowed as he approached the base of it. He could see it in the dim light provided by the bedside lamp. Marie’s enormous vulva was there, seperated by a low protective bush. Andy trembled with excitement. He had always wanted to do just this, and he could not believe he was about to do it.

Andy got down on his hands and knees and crawled through the bush. The hairs tickled him as he passed by. The smell was overpowering and Andy thought he might completely explode. Andy finally latched onto Marie’s clitoris with his hands. He heard Marie gasp with pleasure far behind him and her entire body rocked as if it were a great ship cought on a choppy sea. Andy squeezed the clitoris as hard as he could. He knew it wasn’t much, but by the sounds Marie was making he knew it was having an impact.

Unable to stay where he was, Andy pushed himself forward onto Marie’s vulva. It was completely soaked and the fluid started to drench Andy. It was more liquid than he could have ever imagined, far more than he had experianced with Carla. And he was only on the outside!

Marie gasped with the sensation as Andy moved around her private area. She put her hand down there to help him move around. Marie seperated her lips with her fingers, exposing Andy to even more liquid. Andy could not believe all the different sensations he was feeling, all the textures and scents and vibrations.

Marie kept pushing Andy deeper and deeper into her lips and Andy knew there was only one place left to go: insider her vagina itself. He started searching Marie’s labia with his hands looking for any kind of opening. Finally, he found it, the enterance to the vagina at last. It was a very tight hole held shut by muscles of power Andy could not begin to imagine. But he plunged his head down and pushed with all his might, finally managing to poke it inside with the walls squeesing his head…

Then he felt himself being dragged out by his feet. “Feet first, Andy,” Marie called from above. He quickly spun around, and Marie helped Andy find the hole with his feet. They found it, and Andy started to push himself in with all his might. The walls closed and gripped against his legs as he pushed. He then felt Marie’s index finger and thumb grip him at the chest and give him the required help he needed.

Andy felt and watched in wonder as his knees dissappered into her vagina, then his waste, then his stomach. He was more than halfway immersed now, only his chest, shoulders, and head were sticking out. The pressure was great but Andy had the impression that he was only taking up a small part of the potential room. After all, he was far smaller than the average penis.

“How do you feel?” Marie called between two gasps.

“Amazing!” Andy yelled. “You feel amazing!”

“I’m I hurting you?” Marie asked, concern in her voice.

“No, not at all,” Andy yelled back. “Put me in deeper, I can hold my breath!”

“Okay, just for a little while,” Marie said. The pushing continued. Andy’s shoulders were immersed and soon his head was too. A second later Marie retracted her fingers leaving Andy completely submerged in her vagina.

This was it, thought Andy. This was the pot of gold men had sought after for ages. The walls gripped him on all sides, the liquid surrounded him. He felt as one with Marie’s body; he could feel every sensation traveling through her, every little motion magnified hundereds of times. He was a whole man swallowed by a woman’s sex organ. He felt that he was a part of Marie, just a tiny part, one amoung thousands of tissues and organs in the body. It was a wonderous feeling unlike anything he had ever felt.

The walls near his head pushed outward and Jerry felt Marie’s fingers come to pull him out. He felt his head come clear and he gasped for breath. Marie stopped his extraction at the same point, just below the shoulders.

“How did that feel?” Marie asked.

“That was spectacular!” Andy shouted. “I could have gone longer. Please…move me up and down, I want to make you come!”

“Okay,” Marie said. Tightening her hold around Andy, she lowered him a little, then raised him up again. Soon she had him bobbing up and down in her vagina, mimmiking the thrusting patterns of a penis. As an exprement Andy curled his legs a little bit as she moved.

“Ooh, keep doing that,” Marie cried. Andy continued to move his legs around as he went up and down, up and down. The motion got faster and faster and also rougher. Marie was almost forgetting about Andy’s delicateness and thinking more about her own pleasure. Andy nearly felt as though he was going to be shook into unconciousness, but he took immense pleasure in Marie’s continuing disregard for him as anything but a sex toy, if only for these few moment.

“Oh god, oh god, oooooh,” Marie cried as she finally came. The heaving stopped as Marie experianced orgasm, her pelvis slowly returning to it’s normal state. Andy hung there in her vagina, it’s relaxing muscles slowly pushing him back out onto the surface of her labia.

Marie grabbed Andy and with startelling speed hugged him too her chest. Marie pressed him against her breast so hard he feared his head might explode.

“Oh Andy, that was wonderful,” Marie said. “Are you alright?”

“I’m fine,” Andy said, his breathing returning to normal. He had lost how many times he had ejaculated durring the course of the event. Many more than he ever had—it was astounding how aroused he got durring this act. Marie was a true goddess.

“You must be soaked,” Marie said. “Here,” She bunched up part of her shirt and pressed him with it. He felt some of the liquid leeching off, but he was sure he’d stay sticky for days.

“Maybe I was wrong, Andy,” Marie said. “You are a ton of fun when you’re small.”

“I think I love you, Marie,” Said the tiny winded man. Marie brought Andy to her lips and kissed him again.

“Now I think that’s quite enough for one night,” Marie said. “Want to go to sleep?”

Andy didn’t want to answer. He was winded and completely exausted, but on the other hand he never felt more alive, more alert than he felt at this moment with Marie.

“Here, I’ll show you to your sleeping spot,” Marie said, lowering Andy gently down onto her breast again. Almost immediately the comforting warmth and softness put Andy’s body at ease. He started to feel groggy and tired.

“I don’t think I ever want to go back to Carla after this,” Andy said in a slurred voice as he felt sleep starting to come over him.

“Don’t worry, you won’t have to,” Marie said. “Goodnight Andy.”

“Goodnight Marie,” Andy said, and shortly thereafter sleep finally overcame him and he found himself having the most peacefull rest of his life.

In the next room, Carla was sitting up in her bed. Carla was annoyed. Andy should have come to her; he always did. She had made sure to grab a bedroom early before others could take all of them, but she assumed that Andy would be quick in following her in. What was keeping him?

Carla sat with her arms crossed, a grumpy expression planted across her face. She could think of several different punishments to use on Andy when he showed up, and amused herself by figuring in which order she would be implimenting them. But Andy continued to not arrive and Carla found herself more and more grumpy.

One of Carla’s senses perked up; Something was happening nearby. Someone was moving around in the room next to her. Of course, it was Marie. Only Marie was large enough to affect the thin floor as she moved across it. Carla listened carefully; Marie was talking? But who was she talking too?

A feeling of dread filled Carla. Andy was in Marie’s room; she just new it. There were only two roomless people at this moment, and it was unlikely that Hailey would have taken up bunk with the woman who replaced her as Queen; Hailey would be staying with Vera if anyone at all.

No, it was Andy. The allure of her size must have been too great for him. He must have gone into Marie’s room and she must have taken him in. Carla was a bit angry at herself for this—hadn’t she instructed him better? Hadn’t she made it perfectly clear to him who his master was?

There was still a hope. Marie would rebuff Andy and send him back out, in which case he would probably come crawling back to Carla. Even though things had gotten cooler between the two girls, Marie would probably respect Carla enough to return her property. Carla smirked; if this was the case, those punishments she thought of would have to be made very severe indeed.

But the minutes passed and there was no sign of more movement, or of Andy meekly knocking on Carla’s door asking for readmittance. Then Carla heard a sound she could never forgive—moaning. Genuine female pleasure sounds, being emitted from Marie next door. They were loud enough that Carla didn’t even have to be listening intently to hear them. She and Andy were going at it.

This was one step too far for Carla. This was beyond what her playful yet humiliating punishments would cover. She had to strike back at Marie. She had half a mind to go over there and yank the girl’s hair and force her to relinquish Andy. However, as Carla reminded herself, Marie was no longer the little girl Carla could carry around. Marie was full-sized, and Carla was the size of a young child to her. Carla would not last a second against Marie. Carla had lost this battle.

Carla lied back on her bed and turned out the light. She wasn’t very tired yet but there was nothing else for her to do. Marie’s moans were still coming from the next room and Carla thought she could make out her saying things to Andy. Carla tried to shut out the sound by thinking about anything else. Her job. She imagined sitting in the office, answering the phone, doing budget calculations and talking to accountants, locking a protesting 8-inch Marie in her desk drawer before going home that night…

It was no use. Carla couldn’t stop thinking about it. She lay there with her eyes open, looking around the dim room illuminated only by reflected light from the stars outside. She was finally starting to relax. The anger was flowing out of her and she started to have a greater sense of awareness of things in the room.

Carla noticed something out of the corner of her eye. At first she thought it was just the bottom of the covers russelling, but that was impossible because she had been lying perfectly still and there was no brease. Then she saw it again. There was definitely soemthing moving around, something very small.

In an instand she sprung into action. Carla sat up and located the tiny moving object, which she recognised to be a person, and snatched it up in her hand. She could feel the person reacting in shock over her sudden movements. She opened her hand to let the figure sprawl into her palm, and she was not prepared for who it was.

“What the fuck!” Exclaimed Carla as she staired in surprise on the little man in her hand. “You’re that guy from the first season, aren’t you, what’s-your-name?”

“Tom,” Said the little man, a bit flustered but otherwise calm.

“What the hell are you doing here?” Carla asked.

“I flew down here a couple days ago to pay Sherri a visit.” Tom said, a touch of dry sarcasm finding its way into his voice. “I should have expected it wasn’t going to be quite that straight-forward.”

“Shit, I thought you were…never mind,” Carla said. “But damn, what the hell are you doing in the house?”

“Sherri’s been sneeking down here at night to adjust cameras and things.” Tom said. “She brought me along but then she seperated us.”

“So Sherri’s going to come looking for you,” Carla said, a curiosity starting to grow in the back of her mind.

“I don’t know,” Tom said. “I’ve already been snatched once, but that was by Betty.”

“Betty, hmm,” Carla said, realising that now was her chance to ask about those mysterious events up at the compound. “So what does she do up there with you anyway? Did she use you as a sex toy?”

A grin came to Tom’s face. “Let’s just put it this way,” Tom said. “When you get eliminated you better hope to God that she likes you.”

Does she like me?” Carla asked. She might as well find out; the question of what happened after elimination weighed on her mind as much as anyone else’s.

“I honestly have no idea,” Tom said, shrugging his arms. It struck Carla how relaxed and nonplussed Tom was about being tiny and trapped in a giantess’s hand.

“Couldn’t you see anything Betty was doing?” Carla asked.

“Honestly, I couldn’t really see much from my—ahem—vantage point,” Tom said, rolling his eyes a little.

“Ooh, I see,” Carla said, grinning. “So that’s what they’ve been keeping you around for, both Betty and Sherri.”

“Pretty much.” Tom admitted.

“So do you do anything else here?” Carla asked.

“Not really,” Tom said.

“So that’s you’re only purpose here: this,” Carla slowly inclined her head to look down at her own crotch, then up to look at Tom with a grin on her face. He was six inches tall to her…just about the perfect size.

Tom didn’t even have to wait for Carla to say anything else. With a resigned look and a bit of his grin, Tom reached to take off his shirt, then undo his pants.

“Ready to fulfill your purpose?” Carla asked the now-naked Tom sitting in her hand. With her other hand she was running the fingers along the elastic of her pajamas, stretching them provocitavely.

“Do your worst.” Said Tom.

Maybe tonight wasn’t a total loss after all though Carla as she pulled her elastic seam open. Tom could see and smell his destination as Carla lowered him down. A couple of minutes later, Tom would break his own record for the highest number of vaginas a man has been completely immersed in.

All across the house eight people slept. Some slept soundly, but most slept a bit fitfully. No one really knew what was going to happen next on the show, and the continued shrinking of the group made everyone nervous; anyone could be reduced to four inches, and what would Betty do with them then?

 

Chapter End Notes:

And thus ends a very eventful day! Stay tuned to see what tomorrow will bring!