- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Next Chapter yo!

Sherri walked back across the yard to the compound, thankful for a little time off from the game. She felt that her presense was becoming more of a hinderance to the contestants than welcome companionship. She thought she might pop in later nearer to eight in the evening to see how things were going, but for now she decided to go back to her room.

Upon entering her room Sherri decided to take off her tank-top and shorts because they now had grass stains on them from the game. She was about to rummage through her clothes for something else to wear but decided to stay in just her bra and panties for a little while. It was a freeing feeling and she felt very sexy in her undergarments.

For a moment Sherri wondered what she would do, but then her mind drifted to little Tom in the dresser drawer prison she made him and smiled. She had shrunk the television, books, a lamp and a refrigerator for Tom to enjoy while she was away on the show. She even installed a bathroom area for him to use. It might be seen as heartless as keeping Tom in a place like that when she could have easily enlarged him so he could use normal facilities, but she liked the idea of him being like a toy in the cabinet that she could take out to play with any time she wanted.

“Oh Tom,” Cooed Sherri as she stepped up to the dresser, opening the drawer slowly so he wouldn’t be startled too much. But Tom wasn’t there! What was more, the chair and the television had been carelessly knocked over as if the drawer had been open carelessly and too fast.

There was only one possible explination for this. “Betty,” Whispered Sherri. She must have snuck in and snatched Tom when Sherri was at the house. Well, there was nothing for it but for Sherri to find Betty. Sherri debated on whether she wanted to get dressed again but decided she would just throw on a robe.

Pulling the fluffy pink robe around her Sherri left her apartment and walked down the hall to Betty’s. Sherri didn’t know how Betty was going to react when she asked her for Tom. Sherri didn’t even know how annoyed she should be at this. Betty had voilated her room, but then again Betty had paid Sherri a large sum of money to appear on the show.

Sherri knocked on the door. “Betty?” She asked. There was no response. Sherri couldn’t hear any noise from inside the room; no television, music, or signs of movement. Betty wasn’t there.

Sherri decided to try a few more rooms in the compound. She might have taken Tom to Room 215, the hot tub room, or one of the other scarcely used rooms in the compound. But when she walked by the survalience room she could hear sounds coming from it, and as she walked up to it she found the door was open and entered.

To Sherri’s surprise, Betty was sitting slouched back on her swivel chair completely shirtless, her left hand down her pants while her right hand was on the keypad controlling the cameras. Betty was completely unabashed about being in this position and even greated Sherri delightedly.

“Sherri darling, surprised to see you back here!” Betty said, rotating her left hand in a circle. It didn’t take a super sleuth to deduce where Tom was at that moment, but Sherri decided to ask anyway.

“Where’s Tom?” Sherri asked, a look of annoyance on her face.

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” Said Betty mischevously as she sat up in her chair. “I can show you, but you have to be sure you want to see?” Betty ran her finger along her lips in a seductive manor.

“Well, uh,” Sherri said, not sure what to answer. She didn’t have long to think, however, because there was a flash of light and Sherri found herself four inches tall in the immense room looking up and across at Betty’s twin white pillars of legs.

Betty got off her chair and kneeled down in front of the tiny Sherri. “Awe dear, it’s been a long time since we’ve done this,” Betty coed, gently slipping Sherri’s robe off her body. Sherri just stood there as Betty examined her doll-sized body, beautifully accented by the sexy underwere Sherri was wearing.

Betty cupped her hand around Sherri and stood up, bringing the little girl up to her face to gaze at her. Sherri, who was now an old pro at shrinking, just played along and lied out in a seductive position across Betty’s hand.

“Oh Sherri, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t miss you,” Betty said. Indeed, even as Sherri had been around Betty for almost two weeks now, this was the first time any kind of sexual encounter had happened between them. Up to this point Betty had mainly treated Sherri in a semi-professional but always friendly way. Now Sherri was once again Betty’s toy.

“Let’s see the rest of you,” Betty said. Sherri reached behind her back and undid her bra, holding it out from her as she puffed out her chest to highlight her breasts. She then layed down on her back and worked off her panties, leaving her entirely naked and stretched out on Betty’s palm.

“That’s better,” Betty said, looking down at Sherri. “Now, you want to see where Tom is?”

Sherri knew where she was going and only had a split second to prepare herself. With her other hand, Betty grabbed Sherri’s feet between her thumb and index finger and brought Sherri to her body. With her now-freed hand, Betty pulled an opening in her shorts and panties. In the dim light Sherri could barely make out a tiny naked Tom, looking up with surprise to see Sherri joining him.

Sherri was hit with the overwhelmingly feminane smell of Betty’s genitals as Betty’s hand deposited her inside and closed the gap. Now the corridors were extremely tight and Sherri found herself pressed up against Betty’s pelvis. It was almost completely pitch black, but Sherri could feel Tom below her in the region of Betty’s vulva.

“Nice to see you the same size as me again,” Said Tom dryly. Sherri laughed hollowly as she felt Betty’s hand push her downwards, smearing her against both Tom and the giant vagina.

The tiny couple exchanged a quick kiss as Sherri started to find herself completely saturated with Betty’s fluids. Sherri had almost forgotten how this felt—she had been the dominant one in most different-sized parings. But she decided to roll with it and give Betty what she wanted.

“That’s right,” Said Betty, moving her hands in circles over the spot where Sherri and Tom were wedged against her crotch. She felt extremely sexy doing this, expecially being shirtless and masturbating in the survalience room. In a normal studio this would, of course, be considered very bad behaviour but this was Betty’s studio. She made the rules, and she liked it that way.

 

Back at the house people were splintering off from the main group to do their own thing. Dale, as had become customary, had slunk off to spend time alone in his room. Paul and Vera took off to spend some time together. Many expected that they were exploring their new size difference, but they were still not quite comfortable doing that.

Jerry had also slouched off to be on his own a little later when Hailey wasn’t looking, leaving the awkward combination of Hailey, Carla, Marie, and Andy still in the family room. Hailey was on the recliner, reading a magazine, and Carla was sitting at the opposite end of the couch from Andy and Marie.

“So do you think it’s okay for me to talk to her?” Andy said, glancing over to Carla for what must have been the fiftieth time that hour.

“Not yet.” Marie said. “We’re nearly at three o’clock and someone is about to change. We’ll wait for that to happen and go from there.”

Andy thought that Hailey might call everyone back into the living room as the hour approached, but she seemed to be indifferent to the impending shrinking as if it was completely uninteresting to her. It would take a little longer to find out who changed sizes this time for sure.

When the ten-second bell wrang, Hailey put her magazine down on her lap and smiled. Apparently the size-change still held some relevance for her. Andy and Marie looked at each other, and Carla’s head sprung up in alertness. In the other rooms, Dale, Paul, Vera, and Jerry all heard the ringing and in those few seconds tried to prepare themselves for anything.

For the four that were not in the living room the flash was very distant and they all breathed a sigh of relife knowing they had gotten through another round. In the living room, however, the flash was blinding. Before the dots had even cleared from the contestants’ eyes, though, it was already clear what had happened.

At the far end of the couch where Marie and Andy had once been the same size, now Marie was twice as tall as Andy. She had grown to quarter-height making her the equal to Carla.

Marie’s mouth dropped open in astonishment. Her growth was the last thing she had been prepared for and it was a suprising but very welcome development. Unable to help herself she turned and hugged the little Andy.

“Marie!” Exclaimed Hailey. “Congradulations!” Even a small smile was coming onto Carla’s face.

From another room a door opened, and Vera came down the hall. She entered the living room and scanned the area before seeing Marie.

“Wow, you grew!” Vera said. “I was certain the next person was going to shrink! We’ve had two of each now!”

“I know!” Marie said. “It’s pretty amazing.”

“There is always the chance for more enlargements,” Carla said, breaking a long silence. “Marie just happened to get lucky.”

“That makes two of us!” Vera said. “Tough luck, Carla.”

“Yeah, well, it happens.” Carla said grumpily to Vera.

“Well, is anyone interested in doing anything?” Marie asked, excited over her enlarged size.

“I just want to keep it low-key for a while,” Hailey said. “It’s the middle of the day.”

“Oh, okay,” Marie said, a little dissapointed. She settled back down into her seat and Vera left the room to rejoin Paul. Marie was still a little jumpy, and with a new level of confidence in her she decided to talk to Carla.

“Hey,” Marie whispered to Andy. “I’m going to talk to Carla and smooth things out. Just stay here, it’s better if you’re not directly involved.”

Andy started to say something but Marie laid a finger on Andy’s lips and Andy instantly obeyed and kept silent. Marie stood up and walked across the cushions to similarly sized Carla, who looked up at Marie as she approached.

“So you happy to be bigger?” Carla asked. It was hard for Marie to judge Carla’s voice; it was completely neutral.

“Yeah, it’s good,” Said Marie noncommitally, sitting down next to Carla on the couch. “So how’s quarter-size?”

“It sucks,” Carla shrugged. “But you get used to it.”

“Look Carla, I think we need to talk,” Marie said. Carla merely looked at Marie, so Marie continued, “Carla I, uh, think we have a misunderstanding about what happened last night and, uh, what it ment.”

Carla was still looking at Marie without speeking. Marie continued, “Last night you brought me into the loop with you and Andy and, uh, I didn’t know it was just for that night.”

At last Carla spoke, “I just wanted to give you a little boost, give you something fun to do,” She said. “I honestly don’t mind if you mess around with Andy, I really don’t. He knows he belongs to me at the end of the day.”

“Yeah, it was me who pressured him anyway, it’s really my fault, not his,” Marie said. She felt a certain coldness towards Carla for the way she treated Andy as if he were property and not a person. Marie didn’t know much about this kind of kinkiness but she believed people were people and should be treated as such. Carla didn’t mind lending her property to Marie as long as Marie returned it. Andy deserved better.

“So,” Said Marie, trying to change the subject, “What do you think’s going to happen at eight o’clock tonight?”

“I think the Queen’s going to be challanged.” Carla said.

“What do you want to do about it?” Marie asked.

“I think it’s pretty obvious,” Carla said. “We go with the plan we talked about before.”

“Supporting you, right,” Marie said, trying not to display the resentment she was feeling.

“That’s right.” Carla said.

“But don’t you think we’re in trouble?” Marie wondered. “I mean, Hailey has worked out an alliance with Paul and Vera and she has Jerry, won’t she prevail?”

“Not neccissarily.” Carla said. “I think there are cracks in that alliance. Anyway, there is one way to bolster our position.”

“What’s that?” Marie asked.

“One of us needs to talk to Dale, get him on our side.” Said Carla.

Marie knew it was true. Dale’s support was essential if they were to have a solid half of the group on their side. She was a little upset with the way Dale had been acting—but she thought he deserved another chance. Maybe bringing him inside the loop and giving him allies would make him shape up a bit.

“I’ll talk to him.” Marie said.

“Are you sure?” Carla asked.

“Yes,” Marie said. “I’m the one he feels bad about. If I talk to him and tell him that it’s okay he’ll be much more likely to help us.”

“That makes sense,” Carla said.

“I’ll go ahead and do that now,” Marie said. She stood up and prepared to dismount from the giant couch.

“Marie,” Carla said. Marie paused from lowering herself down to hear what Carla had to say, “Thanks for understanding.”

Marie didn’t know what to say. She wasn’t even sure she knew what Carla ment by that statement. Marie figured she was probably referring to Andy and the fact that she acknowleged that he was Carla’s property. Marie knew she wouldn’t confront Carla about her treatment of Andy, at least while the game was still on. So she simply said, “You’re welcome,” and finished lowering herself down.

In a chair a short distance away Hailey was oblivious to the dealings of the small people as she watched TV. Jerry, however, sat very still on Hailey’s lap as he listened to every word of their conversation. He could care less about Andy and that whole situation, but watching the dynamic of Carla and Marie discuss strategy was interesting. His wheels were turning and he had the feeling that there was more going on than met the eye.

Jerry had made up his mind; he was going to betray Hailey tonight. The thought had been in his mind for a while now but it was only now that he realised that he could not only get away with it but it would also play to his advantage. This was his in with Carla and Marie’s alliance, as well as his excape from Hailey. He would tell nobody about this, of course. They would find out when the vote came.

As Carla watched Marie leave the room she realised that things really were going well, even though moments before she felt things were not going her way. Her shrinking from half-sized to quarter-sized had come as a blow to her. Even though she knew she was as likely to change sizes as anyone she hadn’t expected this particular turn of events. Plus, the situation with Marie and Andy had gotten out of control and dispite what she had just said to Marie she wished she had never brought Marie into the situation.

As it was, though, Carla realised that things were starting to fall into place for her. Things were working out the way she wanted them to and with a little luck she could be on her way to victory.

Carla stood up and walked over to Andy. Half her size, Andy looked up as Carla approaches.

“Carla,” Andy said in a voice that bordered on reverence.

“I’m forgiving you for your fling with Marie,” Carla said. “As long as you remember who you pledged yourself to.”

Carla picked up Andy by the arm and lifted him up to her face. Andy felt far smaller than half Carla’s size as she gazed at him intently.

“You do remember who you belong to, don’t you?” Carla asked, her voice low and stern.

“Yes ma’am,” Andy responded. “I belong to you, Carla.”

“Very good,” Carla said. She softened her gaze then leaned over him, kissing him on the face. “Now come with me. I can think of many ways you can serve me before dinner.” Carla carried Andy into her bedroom and they were gone from view.

Meanwhile, Marie was knocking on Dale’s door. At first there was no response, so she knocked again. Finally, she heard Dale’s voice speek from the other side: “Who’s there?”

“It’s me, Marie,” Marie said. There was a pause and for a moment Marie started to have second thoughts. The last time she and Dale had spent time together Marie had been larger than Dale and so easily put him on her knees and smacked his backside when she discovered him fighting with Paul. Now he was far bigger than she—would she be safe?

At last, the door opened. Dale, half-sized but still twice Marie’s height, stepped out and looked down on her. The expression on his face was mixed as if he was happy to see her but aprehensive at the same time.

“Hi,” Dale said, his tone cautious but soft, “Why are you here?”

“Can I come in?” Marie asked. “I just wanted to talk.”

“Sure,” Dale said, opening the door more widely. Marie followed him into the room. Dale sat down on the floor, possibly to be less intimidating to Marie.

“How have you been doing?” Marie asked.

“Alright,” Dale said, nodding a little with a blank expression.

“I’ve noticed you’ve been spending a lot of time in here.” Marie said.

“It’s because of Hailey,” Dale said, lowering his voice a little.

“Not all because of her,” Marie said, smiling a little. “I know why you’ve been avoiding the group.”

Dale didn’t say anything. His pride was holding his tounge. Marie walked closer to him.

“Dale, we all loose our temper sometimes,” She said, putting her little hand on Dale’s arm. “What I’m saying is that I forgive you for loosing your temper with Paul.”

Dale looked into Marie’s little but earnest face. How different she seemed now as a tiny person than the giantess she had been before. He even felt a little guilty—with the way he was acting he should be far smaller than her.

“Thanks,” Dale said. “I, uh, I’ve been a bit of an idiot.”

“Oh, none of us are acting normal in this stupid game,” Marie said, throwing her hands in the air. Dale chuckled a bit.

“That’s for sure,” He said. “So is that why you came here, to tell me that?” Dale added. He could tell by Marie’s expression that she had more to say. However, Marie was feeling a bit conflicted. Was she here just to do Carla’s bidding? After all it was she Marie was supposed to tell Dale to support, not herself!

“Oh, that’s all.” Marie said with an unconvincing smile. Dale looked quizically at Marie and Marie knew she couldn’t pull this over on him. “Well, you’re not going to vote to keep Hailey, are you?”

“Of course not!” Dale said, smiling genuinely.

“Carla wanted me to pass on the message,” Marie said hastily, but even as she was saying it she worried she might be making a blunder. “She wants me to tell you that if you support her instead of Hailey that she’ll make life easier for you.”

“Oh,” Dale said. “Is that what you’re doing too?”

“Yes, I guess so,” Marie said, looking at her feet. “But I want you to know that the other thing was all me, I really meant it.”

Marie walked forward and put her small arms around Dale’s large neck giving him a hug. “I know you do,” Dale said. “You’re the most genuine person here.”

“Thanks,” Marie said, heading back for the door. “See you around!”

“Bye,” Dale said, smiling at Marie’s dissapering form. He smiled, secure in his knowledge that he knew who he would be voting for to replace Hailey.

For the remainder of the hour people generally kept either to themselves or in pairs. Paul and Vera remained alone in one of the bedrooms, Carla and Andy in another. Hailey and Jerry remained in the living room and Dale in his own room. Marie decided to take a walk outside. At less than nine inches tall everything was wonderously huge and she decided to soak in the beauty of it all. She didn’t mind being out alone and away from the others—there didn’t seem to be anything dangerous lurking about.

Carla and Andy had found an interesting way to pass the time. They had both taken off their clothes and Carla had donned a loose-fitting robe. She then sat back and read a book while Andy crawled into the space between the robe and Carla and on Carla’s orders had commensed kissing her stomach very lightly all around. Carla had him kiss her breasts and finally her genitals while she read.

No one flocked into the living room as four o’clock approached, but everyone looked over their shoulders at clocks to see how close the top of the hour was. Marie did come back into the house, standing in the hallway awaiting to see what the results were. She knew there would be a chance that she would be shrunk again, erasing the gain she had made an hour ago. She dearly hoped that it wouldn’t happen.

Dale didn’t think that he would be able to reach the door if he was shrunk, so he opened it and for good mesure stepped out into the hallway. He could make out Marie at the other side of the house, standing and waiting. He could go back to being quarter-sized. Still, he could not be smaller than Paul.

Paul and Vera sat together in their room. Paul very much hoped that he would not be shrunk further. Being quarter-sized was bad enough and already Dale was larger than him. Carla was no bigger and that was a relife. He felt a bit selfish, but he realised he wouldn’t actually mind it if Vera was shrunk to a quarter-sized with her. She tried her best to keep a respectful distance and an understanding that Paul found proximity to her uncomfertable when she was a giantess. Still, it would make him feel so much happier if they could touch like normal people.

The buzzer wrang throughout the house indicating that there were only ten seconds to go until four o’clock. There was anxious waiting all throughout the house followed by the usual flash.

“Who was it?” Hailey asked. Jerry was still sitting on her lap quarter-sized, and the flash looked like it had come from inside one of the rooms at any rate. Holding Jerry, she got up to look around her. Dale was standing in one end of the hallway and Marie in the other, still half-sized and quarter-sized respectively. Well, that was four people down.

“Hey, was it either of you?” Hailey asked, rapping on Paul and Vera’s door.

“No,” Came Vera’s voice from inside the room.

“That means it’s either Carla or Andy.” Hailey said.

When the buzzer had sounded, Andy felt it was good to get out from under Carla’s robe just in case one of them grew and took up all the room. He scrambled out and he and Carla looked meaningfully at each other.

There was a terriffic flash of light, and with a thrill Andy realised it had come from this room, meaning one of them had changed sizes. He blinked wildly, furiously trying to rid the dots from his eyes. Had it been him or Carla?

He looked around the room. It was just as massive as it had been before. He was still nine inches tall; he had neither shrunk nor grown. But Carla…

Carla had expanded to half-sized again, meaning she was just under three feet tall. That might not have been much, but to Andy she was tremendous. Her face was nearly the height of his whole body. Her feet sticking out from her robe were over half his height. Her legs were far longer than him, and the robe covering her body seemed like a vast tarp.

“My goddess!” Andy said in awe. Carla, realising the change, smiled down at him.

Before either of them could say anything else, there was a knock at the door. “Hey, which one of you was it?” Hailey asked.

Carla stood up and casually bumped Andy with her foot causing him to fly back under the bed. Andy took the hint and hid behind the draped covers while Carla drew up her robe around her and answered the door.

“You got bigger!” Hailey exclaimed. Marie was also there, once again looking up at Carla. Both of them had a surprised expression on their faces; there had been more enlargements than shrinkings so far.

“Yeah,” Carla said, unable to supress a smile. “What luck, right?”

“I was hoping for more shrinkings, but oh well, it doesn’t affect me!” Hailey said. She turned to walk away, Marie following. Carla closed the door and Andy peaked out from behind the covers to look at her.

“Come over and stand before me.” Carla said, using her ordering voice. Andy obeyed. Carla had been four times his height earier that afternoon, but they had been around others and unable to explore the difference fully. Now she towered over him, wide at the shoulders as he was tall, her face twenty-two feet above the ground to his eyes.

“This is a most fortuanite turn of events, isn’t it?” Carla asked.

“Yes it is,” Andy replied.

“What are some words you would use to describe me now?” Carla asked.

“Gigantic, enormous, awe-inspiring, beautiful, stunning,” Andy spouted off.

“Very good,” Carla said. “How would you imagine you look to me?”

“Tiny, minisuce, insignificant, itty-bitty,” Andy said.

“That’s right,” Carla said. “Very good. Now, I bet it nothing would give you more pleasure than to see me discard this robe so that you could see my body in it’s full glory.”

“Yes, absolutely,” Andy said.

“What will you do to earn such a pleasure?” Carla asked.

“Whatever you require of me,” Andy responded.

“You must love each part of my body in turn with all your abilities.” Carla said. “You must do this in the order I tell you.”

“Yes, I will do it,” Andy said.

“First, you must carress each of my toes and kiss them three times.” Carla said. “Start with my left foot and move to my right.”

Andy rushed forward and obeyed. Carla’s toes ranged in size from just smaller than his fist to nearly the size of his entire foot. He rubbed and carressed them each individually, kissing them with his tiny lips. Carla looked down on him with her arms crossed and a stern expression on her face. She could barely feel his lips on her feet, but it turned her on to see Andy so dedicated.

“Very nice,” Carla said after he had finished all the toes. “Now stand back and gaze upon me as I remove this robe.”

Andy took two steps backwards and looked up at Carla, as excited as he was the night before last when he had made love with twice-size Carla for the first time. Carla was moving with agonizing slowness, leaving Andy to wait white-nuckled for the treat he was about to receive.

Carla put her hands behind her back and stood in an almost angelic pose. For a brief second Andy caught the sight of skin appear from the space between the flaps. An instant later Carla was completely revealed, the robe cascading behind her like a great tarp falling to the ground.

Andy’s mind was boggled with what he was seeing. Carla’s naked body towered over him and her sheer feminine beauty rendered him speechless. Her long sleek legs were twice his height and far wider than him. Her knees were at eye level and they themselves were bigger than his head. Her genitals hung twice his height above the ground, far above his reach. Her tremendous breasts, larger than the largest pillows, were more than three times his height off the ground. Her great large face gazed down at him calmly and the shoulder-length hair emerging from her head was long enough to blanket him. He couldn’t find words to discribe what he was seeing, and fortuanitely Carla didn’t ask him to supply any.

“Come forth, stand underneith me.” Carla said, spreading her legs slightly. Andy walked forward, dwarfed by the gigantic white pillars on either side.

“Look up,” Said Carla. “Do you see your master?”

Andy looked up. Carla’s vulva was huge and starting to get wet. “I see it,” Andy said.

“She’s a lot bigger now, isn’t she?” Carla asked.

“Yes,” Andy answered.

“She’s bigger, but her hunger hasn’t diminished.” Carla said. “You will have to work a lot harder to satisfy her hunger now, understood?”

“Understood.” Andy said.

“Try to reach your master.” Carla said. Andy obediantly stuck his hands in the air. He even stood on his tip-toes. But no matter how high he stretched he was only able to reach about three-fifths of the way up Carla’s leg.

“That will never work.” Carla said. “You must climb.”

Both a thrill and a dread went through Andy. How could he climb Carla’s body? Of course it was a very arousing thought, and he was fairly athletic, but could he stay balanced without falling, or worse, hurting and angering Carla?

He had to take a chance; he had no choice. Andy walked over stand on Carla’s right foot and surveyed the scene. Her leg was vast and wide; it would be a stretch to wrap himself around it. But he had to try; he would try climbing Carla’s leg as if it were a large tree trunk. After all, he only needed to go up a few feet.

Andy reached as high as he could, grabbed with his arms, and hoisted himself up, wrapping his smaller legs around Carla’s leg. Carla surveyed him as he reached higher to hoiste himself up again. It took just two hoists before he was able to reach out and touch Carla’s vulva. Making sure he had a good grip with his legs, he reached over and touched it. It was large and soft and full of incredible amounts of liquid, much of which started dripping down his arm as he touched it.

Andy felt the warmpth of Carla’s hand on his backside, holding and supporting him. More confident, he brought both hands over to caress the vulva, to move his hands inside her lips and feel her there. Andy allowed his legs to relax as he felt himself being entirely supported by Carla’s hand. Pretty soon he was sitting on the palm of her hand and she was pressing his face and upper torso against her wet vagina.

“Very good.” Carla said, the pleasure interjecting into her voice as Andy squirmed around under her. “Now keep it up.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked it!